Hello and I am here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Locked76, Dec 18, 2021.

1. Locked76

Locked76 Member

Local Time:
    12:21 PM
    I honestly can't believe I made this step to join these forums, but so very glad I made that next step. A little background I have been with the same wonderful woman for almost 20 years and we have 2 kids together. Backstory is I always knew in the bedroom I wanted to be the submissive type with her, the problem was she wanted to be that also. We have a great life together, but the bedroom was very lacking, where I would masturbate into my fantasy world always with her in mind while disappearing from the real woman that I had by my side! My first dabble into this was 5 years ago when I had bought my first chastity and showed it to her and she was fairly receptive, but we really didn't know what we were doing and it fell by the way side, we picked up light bondage about 3 years ago and that was fun, but also didn't last! About 3-4 months ago I felt her really starting to slip away for the bedroom was so lacking and other various reasons. This was brought back to my mind and I was on a quest to see what I could learn about chastity and found this place. This made me see what chastity truly was and I have been locked up now for about 3 weeks ( I will tell the details in another thread) and our sex life has turned around 180 and I really am trying to be a better person all around and she seems to be responding very positively with our new life direction. I want to thank everyone on here for sharing their intimate details with a mature group of people! Very glad to be here! Locked76

Rectrix, asastype and 1mlockedup like this.
  2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Welcome formally into our community. I hope you continue to find it helpful and entertaining.

Locked76 likes this.
  3. sissy veronique

sissy veronique Long term member

Okotoks Alberta Canada
    Local Time:
    10:21 AM
    Hello and welcome to Chastity Mansion enjoy your stay here.

Locked76 likes this.
  4. ozzy-one

ozzy-one Long term member

Tradesmen
    Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the group, there is a lot of good information to be found here. As you already know, fantasy and reality are two very different things. Communication with your spouse is so important. It’s a rare and lucky couple that share and grow with matching kinks and wants. Enjoy your time here and share your progress

Locked76 likes this.
  5. Locked76

Locked76 Member

Local Time:
    #5 Locked76, Dec 18, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2021
    2 months ago I started reading some of these threads to her when we would be on the back porch and she said one night, "You want to give it a go lets try one more time with it!", I replied "Sure". The first day I gave her both keys and said, "This is 100% yours now, if I ask to be released it is 100% up to you if I get out or not!", she agreed. She unlocks it every morning while she is in the shower so I can thoroughly clean it and put lotion on it. I lasted 2 days the first time where it was amazing, she said, " I don't want to keep you locked up long, I want to have fun!", I said "Whatever is fine for you is fine for me."

The second time it was 3 days, mind you I give her one to two a day minimum!

The third time was 4 days. This week Monday we went for 5 glorious hours just being intimate in bed with a few thrills for her along the way, where most of the time I was still locked!

This week was a light week for me in the O department for her, (cycle week). But, it was exhilarating! Thursday, when I took it out for my morning cleaning, she told me "She would clean it and get in the shower!" She soaped it up and massaged it, cleaned it like a beautician does to a scalp, then she gets down on her knees and looks up and says, " I am doing this cause you have been a good boy, but you are not to come", well that put me over the moon and about 5 mins later she told me to dry up and lock it.

Yesterday was mind blowing, we had the house to ourselves for about an hour and a half she was coming home so I stripped to my undies and made us lunch where it was on the table when she got home. We ate quick, then I was going in the bedroom thinking I was gonna get lucky, but she had other plans. She said," No, your gonna stay locked we don't have enough time maybe later, now get down there and go to work", which for the first time in my head I said, "Holy shit, this is amazing" and I gladly obliged.

Last night we locked the door at 11:30 and we start loving on each other. I am out and ready to go, first it is a little PIV then I ask if I could get into the sack and go to town on her?", I had bough a sleepsack for myself and her because we both enjoy a little teasing time. She freaking obliges, but once in she starts touching herself! I said, " Oh, I really wanted to go down there" and she said "Shhhhh, remember I am in control". So, she does that for a few then she situates where it is very comfortable for me, one leg under my head where I can rest it like a pillow and I only have to turn my head to be in blissland. Do that for about 40 mins and I think she was happy at the end! Then she turns to me laying by my side after she cleaned up in the bathroom and she cleaned my face, "You are not coming tonight!" Well, I have been laying in this thing now for an hour and well you know. I said," Oh, you slut you!" (She likes that!) But, she stroked it for 20 mins unzipped me, it was 3 am and I got back in to the cage and went to bed. The last couple of days have put me over the top and I feel I now can be part of this community! We have about 2 hours with an empty house later and I can only hope today is the day I get to come, but only she knows! And, I will live with it either way!

Wow, I love this. She seems to be getting better and better by the day with this new arrangement! I try and do all the housework now without being asked and am always looking to see what I can do for her next! I do love the woman I have been with for 20 years and now it is my turn to help her and just be a better person all around!

Sorry for such a long paragraph I really get into it typing out the events that take place.
    I have a few questions, it has been about 20 days and I still wake up and go through the day with bliss and even my relationship with my grown teenagers which are still home seems to have gotten better, will this ware off and change as we go or will I be able to keep this bliss?

I am in a holy Trainer, for I think it is very discrete for we live with teenagers in the house!Any chasties better I can look into or stick with what is working?

Is there anything I can do better for her? This week in the O count I think it is 7 to 0 since Tuesday and I am very ok with that! It is almost as blissful making her come when I do.

homebody likes this.
  6. ozzy-one

ozzy-one Long term member

Tradesmen
    Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    It is different for everyone, but I’m sure you will stay in the zone for a long time with it being all new and exciting. The challenge is to keep it fresh and beneficial for both parties. Keep it up, sounds like she’s in the game

Locked76 likes this.
  7. Locked76

Locked76 Member

Local Time:
    She is much more so than I would have originally thought, thank you for reading it!

8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:21 PM
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!

Locked76 likes this.
  9. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Hello and welcome

Locked76 likes this.
  10. The decorator

The decorator Long term member

Decorator
    England
    Local Time:
    Sound like a real success story long may it continue and hopefully grow still further

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice