susieq's life...good and bad ;)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by susie q, Dec 19, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    11:26 AM
    Advice from a Goddess

Susie,

If you ever have a plugged nose don't forget that you can breath through your mouth too! My brother once forgot this tiny detail and panicked until my other brother reminded him of the option to use the mouth to breath.

What did you ask Susie?

Yes, they were both very intoxicated at the time and in their teens. But still, it is timeless advice!

Goddess Emma is a right on with her advice to you I'm sure sweetie.

Respectful hugs,
    Cindy :cat:

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    2:26 PM
  3. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    ooooppppssssss

Mistake

4. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Hello all i haven't had alot to post lately but thought i'd dust this thing off abit. First of all i would like to thank Ms Rob,riki and cynthia for a lovely day,dinner,and of course a lovely ride on tiffanys very artistic bench,i saw a different side of Ms Rob i didn't know existed lol iiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeee,but it was just a wonderful time and got to meet cynthia face to face for the first time and was everything i expected (in a good way )i feel things will work out very good for them all.Mistress Michelle rick and i have been very busy here building the goat mansion,we did the fencing and gate tuesday when i arrived,built the housing part yesterday and now just needs a few small pieces and shingles to complete it then move on to the coop,we have the yard sale saturday so we'll lose a day on the building part but may be a nice break but alot of work also lol,i'm sure i'll survive all this as i'm delicately tough and one good thing i guess at the end of the day Mistress is to tierd to swing a crop and i'm to sore to get on my knees lmao but i'm sure well get back to that before i leave. The goats are very cute and alot of fun to watch them play ,well thats about it for now ,a big curtsey to Ms Rob riki and cynthia and always to Mistress Michelle and rick as we carry on the farm work here ,will add more later.

5. cynthia_deville

cynthia_deville Mistress Rob's slave

Local Time:
    susie,

i see you have had an eventful week and was ever glad to finally meet you. i am back home now and still wearing the collar. another three months of school await my return to WV. Thank you so much for the kind words and will hopefully see you again this november.

your friend

cynthia

6. susie q

Local Time:
    :anim_26: Ahhhhh as the world turns i'm up at 3:00 am and nothing better to do than write down somethings that have been on my mind lately and hopefully not put you to sleep as i wish i was but here goes.The month of march atleast the first two weeks we're very trying for me as i sunk so low in depression i felt their was no up in sight and my son really sensed this (he's 23 btw) and wanted me to go down to Ga for a visit and was his birthday on the 21st so it sounded like a good idea to me and get the hell outta here for abit and now i'm really glad i did but had to literaly push myself out the door to do so,but anyways it was a lovely visit and we talked about alot of things very openly ,he knows about susie and MM for that matter but not in great detail and his only concern is for me to be happy and as far as how i get to that place is no biggie to him,we have gotten very close these past few years and it just grows more and more all the time.Moving on i came home with a very loved filled heart for a few days to get somethings done before my trip to MMs and my thought process was in high gear looking back on things and what the future has in store for me with me making the choices this time and not dwelling on the ones i had no choice in,anyways my trip to MMs was just as wonderful only in a different way but we did alot of hard work and as she told me she really enjoys these lil projects we do together and i feel the same way.The weather was perfect and everything seemed to fall in place like clockwork and i was able to talk to Mistress about somethings that have been on my mind for sometime up close and in person very open and honest as i feel most of us cannot tolerate anything less but atleast for me was a huge weight lifted ,although for me some of it was not exactly what i would have liked to have heard it was atleast honest and i no longer sit here and wonder and ponder about it all.My plans have somewhat changed as far as what i wanted to do in the future but not making any decisions on that part right now and i have plenty of things to do here before that even becomes an option anyhow,i'm very comfortable in my place for now and feel MMs ,ricks and my relationship has grown more and nothing lost. To sum this all up i have learned alot in the past few weeks and all of it in a good way and i refuse to ever let myself get that depressed again and my dumbass just kept throwing gas on the fire but thank god i'm outta gas ,Mistress Michelle,rick all my friends here i thank ya'll very much for all the help and support and hope i can repay it sometime.A giant Curtsey and heartfelt hugs to all :Love6:

7. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    We do have a good time with all these projects dont we susie!!
    I'll start working on a list for you for August ;)
    I wouldnt want you to get bored while youre here!

Mistress Michelle

8. susie q

Local Time:
    :chores004: Yes Ma'am Mistress Michelle we surely do ,:anim_55: lol

:manga_washup: Yes Ma'am Mistress we surely do (winks)

The list is long
    Just like my cock
    Maybe i'm dreaming
    damn alarm clock
    The farm needs a feedin
    time to get up
    susie looks at her clitty
    says wtf
    no need to worry
    no need to fuss
    nobody can replace
    the fun we have with us :draw-heart:

9. susie q

Local Time:
    ;) Well guess what? susie comes alive!!!! It's been very hot here and i decieded to spend the weekend at toot's house a very dear friend,cosmotoligist and very crossderesser friendly.We didn't do a whole lot saturday as my brother had came over so we just partyed for the most part but was fun and did a little dressing that night no big deal.Sunday morning i got up early and came home for a shower,get on the computer and leave Mistress Michelle a good morning note as i do everyday and got to thinking hmmmmm i think i'll deck out abit today so i packed up a REALLY short skirt i had bought,white stockings with bows on the tops,my black stilletto heels that MM had picked out for me (thank you Mistress) ;) so upon my return i put those on and picked out a very cute top of toots,she's quite the fashion diva when it comes to clothes and we wear the same size how convienient is that :) but anyways we talked about makeup and tips as to what looks good on me and with her help it seems less is more if done correctly but we're getting low on beer and the stores don't open here on sundays til 12:00 yikes!!!! lol :eek: but as the time approched toots said are you gonna change or go as susie? and i thought for a minute and replyed as susie screw it :D ,we get to the liquor store and i know alot of people here and toots knows even more but without any fear or a second thought we go in and guess what ? i knew 3 of the people in there plus the guy running the counter lol ,got a couple of second glances and of course i had no cash so handing him my debit card he looked at it and then back at me(i just smilled)and so did he,was pretty funny really and i know to most here this isin't crap as they do it all the time but the only other time i've ever went out dressed was with MM and rick to Ms Robs house so was a big step for me just to do it on my own and nobody making me do so (ps Mistress that was very fun also) :D but anyways i'm comming along and it feels pretty good ,and Mistress Michelle you we're on my mind the entire time and felt you would be very proud ,thats all for now i'm tierd of typeing Thank you Mistress for all of you're help and encouragment ,A Giant curtsey and hugs to all :chores036:

10. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Kudos to you susie. This is a big step for sure. i remember well the first time i did it here at home scary for sure but also such a freeing feeling. The credit card thing always gets you that second look but in time you will be comfortable. What i have found with most people is if you are OK with it so are they. Just so you know i still hate people that have their own hair, lol. i said from the first day i saw you at MM's dressed you could do it if you put some real effort into it. I too over did the make-up at first but you will find it works much better if you do it more like a real woman instead of a $2.00 friday night special.

i wanted to put some cool emoticons in here for you but sherry reformated my puter and some things are missing now so this will have to do ;) . Very happy for you.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

11. susie q

Local Time:
    Thank you sweetie,and you're correct it was very freeing to tell the truth ,the $2.00 thing reminds me of a joke.....a couple whom we're down on their luck and trying to figure out how to get some money
    she sais well i guess i could do some street walking
    he says well if you think you could handle it ,i'm cool with it
    so she gets all dressed up and goes out
    later that night on her return he askes well how did you do
    she says pretty good i guess i made $75 dollars and 35 cents
    he says who was the cheap bastard that gave you 35 cents
    she says ...all of them :D ;)

12. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Wonder how much I could get for you susie....I need to generate some extra income so you might just be the ticket!! I'll take you downtown, drop you off and sit across the street watching, that way when you have someone come up to you, you can run the money over to Me and I'll keep it safe for you! ;)

13. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    susie...I am aware that it took you a while to initiate that post, the one where you went out dressed, and I am very proud of you for doing it. Also for spending the time to post it. We need to find you a camera or something so you can post pictures of such events, then we can all see how cute you are.
    I hope you have gotten your hair recolored like you were supposed to, it looks so much more feminine when its not grey, plus it makes susie look younger. ;)
    Keep up the good work susieq...

Mistress Michelle

14. susie q

Local Time:
    :) AWWWWW Thank you Mistress for the very kind words,coloring my hair this week,dark brown this time ,just see what it looks like ,its just kinda my more natural color as i'm pretty dark complected and on the across the street thing hmmmmmmm i hope i get more than 35 cents everytime but will run it across as fast as i can my Goddesss ..... :slut: a giant Curtsey Mistress :love0014:

15. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    susie.....I colored your hair the color I wanted it, and when I see you it damn well better be that color, if I wanted it dark brown I would have done it in dark brown, I do NOT so make sure you buy what I bought!
    And the only answer I expect from this post is YES MISTRESS!!!!!!!

16. susie q

Local Time:
    :) Yes Mistress #112 natural dark auburn it is,anyone need some dark brown hair coloring?? :innocent0009:

17. susie q

Local Time:
    Lord have mercy ,does anyone ever feel as i do ? no matter how hard you try it never seems to be enough ,i try to put my everything into something just to get the ladder kicked out from under you ,and yes i know i'm whinning but just really venting...god i strive soooooo hard to make a persons life better but no matter what i seem to do it just doesn't happen?? and believe me i try really hard...Mistress Michelle and rick you are the only two persons that really mean anything to me besides my son and some friends i have here on the site,i guess it's been a bad day and very sorry for this but hmmmmmmmm how much can a person really give, Big Curtsey Mistress :(

18. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Sorry Sis that I have missed you the last few calls. I've been very busy fixin up the homestead. Sorry to hear that you weren't feeling good today. I was up a 10' ladder knocking down Bee's nest in my backyard. Painting the next week. I so wish Tanya could wear her swimsuit and do some of the work. The tan lines would be too cool. But with relatives for neighbours, got to keep Tanya under wraps, and let me tell you thats not always easy.

So happy to hear Susie went out!!! But Oh My God, to you local beer stop.. Next the Moose Lodge, the town will never be the same!!! Luv ya and hope to be able to chat next time you call, or when I get done working around here and can call you before midnight..

Hugs and Kisses,, your luvin twin Tanya

19. cynthia_deville

cynthia_deville Mistress Rob's slave

Local Time:
    susie,

the funny thing about giving is you never really know when to shut it off. i don't know if that is blessing or a curse. We open ourselves up to much hurt, but at the same time often do not know how to do it any other way. i too have this problem in my life and care for way too long. i have done this over and over in life as well and have felt its gut wrenching pain when you feel the rug being yanked from beneath you. It is part of who you really are and not likely to change. We have to take the hurt with the pleasure as it is all part of the territory.

i realize you are being cryptic here and i respect that from you. The pain will diminish eventually and you will slowly remove those walls from your heart.

your friend

cynthia

20. susie q

Local Time:
    :) Thank you tanya and cynthia you both mean alot to me and i'm already over it,i don't know why i even go there sometimes i mean how many times do you gotta get kicked in the crotch before you get it... for me i guess alot lol i know my efforts mean alot to some and nothing to others, i guess i need to sort them out,it's on my sissy list!!! tanya i laughed at the beer stop comment, ya gotta start somewheres lol seemed like a plan at the moment :p and i know you're busy sis just haven't talked to you in awhile and i worry abit at times (it's my right to)you're very wonderful wife Ms Judy assures me you're ok so thats good enough for me :) cynthia thank you for listening lastnite you're a DOLL as Mistress puts it and i totally agree ;) Mistress you know how i feel as i know how you do also ..thanks soooooo much to everyone and have a wonderful 4th of july, love hugs and curtseyssssss

21. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Happy to see you have gotten a grip on yourself thismorning susie.
    Put a smile on your face and some heels on your feet!!!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

22. susie q

Local Time:
    :) Already done my Goddess,you make even the worst day in life better, :love0038: just becaouse you exsist in it

23. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Awe....you are such a sweet girl!
    Hope you have a wonderful day susieq...I know its as hot up there as it is here, so break down and turn the air on!!!

Love ya,
    Mistress Michelle

24. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    Hi Susie,

When you are giving to people, don't forget to serve yourself!

Love thyself.

Cindy

25. susie q

Local Time:
    :) Thank you Mistress and cindy ,sheeeeeeeesh what a difference a day makes,and just a clue i'm cheaper that a $2 crack whore and if i run my a/c my bill will be $300 that i don't have so not to disobey you Mistress but i would rather save that kind of money for a visit to see you and you're wonderful pet.As always i have a plan so i thought i'll go see my buddy toots and suck up on her a/c becouse i know she's gonna run it no matter what and i'm allowed to dress and be myself and help her out at the same time,hmmmmmm seemed like a plan anyways ,so after she has about 16 or 92 beers,i lost count? she said come sit next to me susie so of course i do not thinking as usual and puts the freak show on me,yikes is the only thing going on in my head.....i have not been touched by a women in almost 2 years mind ya.....and i feel like a teenager on the first date...at this point i'm freaking out i wanted to call Mistress Michelle so bad but i know better becouse she would probably say go for it susie but thier are many reasons why i don't ,the next thing i know she wants a back massage so i'm in a cute lil outfit and straddling her butt and things are getting funny down below if you catch my drift ,all i can think of is OMG,OMG,OMG ,first instinct as a male is drive it home but #1 don't have permmision from my Goddess #2really don't want to do this(thats abit of a lie ) ;) just thought i would share this,love and Curtseys Mistress :rolleyes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice