Women rule,or at least mine does.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Queens property, Dec 14, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Queens property

Queens property Active member

Local Time:
    12:05 PM
    Hi guys, just wanted to put a little post here saying I'm absolutely loving being my fiances slave.
    Qeve messed about with chastity a good few times on and off for about a year now, we had some hiccups along rhe way but this last week something has clicked and iv turned really submissive.
    Last night was my first night made to sleep on the floor, my queen was very kind and offered me to join her in bed after few hours but we've agreed that tonight will be all night, il be chained to the bed and naked on the floor.cant wait.
    Do any of you guys have any other tips for how she can keep me or make me me more submissive for her?
    Just a heads up, neither of us are into sissy or female dress up. Most other things are fair game tho.
    This flr is very exciting to me.

Barry Babcock and LukeVallentine like this.
  2. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    8:05 AM
    IMHO, Staying caged will help you become more submissive. You'll have sexual energy that needs to be worked off as you won't be able to handle that on your own any more. I

You'll start doing everything and anything to please your KH.

I know you said no sissy or cross dressing but a pair of panties go a long way to supporting our submissive side. For us, it not only fits our WLM but also the D/s lifestyle we embrace.

Being put into bondage by her will reinforce the submissive/slave feeling quickly. Being made to consume your cum. Nothing checks the submissive box quicker than licking up your cum and thanking her for allowing you the honor of doing it.

Many exciting things for you guys going forward. Good luck

ozzy-one and MissyB like this.
  3. Queens property

Local Time:
    Thanks for the input.
    She kept her word last night.
    Had me collared and chained to the bed, with the chain going from my collar to the cage on my cock between my legs, naked, no pillow or sheet, and denied me a loo break. Worst night sleep of my life but I loved every second. She already makes me clean my mess when she let's me cum and has begun giving me lots of chores. She's a keeper.

4. Jail Bird

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    I think she sees you as a keeper as well! Have fun!

MissyB likes this.
  5. bsteve

bsteve Junior Member

Local Time:
    Congratulations! It sounds like you are in a good place.

However, I do need present some caution for you, based on what you wrote. I am writing this to you now, when it is easy for you to take care of it, before it becomes a problem.

A successful FLR is pretty difficult to pull off. One of the frequent problems when he wants FLR more than she does, is that he often tops from the bottom. We see TFBing here all the time.

Unfortunately, I see TFBing in your post. She invited you to bed after a few hours, yet you insisted on sleeping on the floor. You also wrote that she kept her word to you.

Here is the issue: the point of FLR is for her to be the lead, for you to obey her. It seems that right now you are making her do domme stuff. Is she in charge, or is she a service top, a do me Domme?

There is nothing wrong with being in play relationship. It is just that you need to be careful that she gets something out of it. Being made to be your boss is a lot of work, and sooner or later, she may get tired of being your service top.

My suggestion, if you are open for it, is to go slowly. If she tells you to come to bed, you simply obey her. She should be be growing into a domme, who wants to see benefits of FLR to her, instead of being made to be a kink dispenser to you.

Good luck!

6. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    5:05 AM
    That was a very nicely written post with excellent observations and advice.

Queens property likes this.
  7. Queens property

Local Time:
    That's a very good advice and thank you for taking the time to write it.
    Although I'm pushing for this set up, it was my queen who initiated the chastity and she loves how I am when orgasms are controlled. She hasn't let me wank for over a year as it is.
    This whole power thing is new to her however and shes shocked how ready I am to give myself to her.
    I'm very aware that I may be pushing her too fast but she does love the idea of me helping more around rhe house and the extra attention she gets when I'm caged is heaven foe both of us. She felt bad the first night making me sleep on rhe floor but she enjoyed having rhe bed to herself. Im on to a winner here and I'm being very cautious not to fuck it up.

ugams likes this.
  8. valesk25

valesk25 Active member

Local Time:
    You make some excellent comments here.

As regards TFBottom ,it's very easy to fall into this type of arrangement.

A lot has to do with good, honest communications with the Domme.

My own domme has an inbuilt TFB detector which makes it very hard to get my way. If I request almost anything,she does the exact opposite until I fessup in trying to TFB or agree to her demands.

bsteve and Queens property like this.
  9. Queens property

Local Time:
    My queen ain't daft either. She takes my ideas, suggestions and makes them work for her.
    She usually does most of the house work as I work alot but now she's cottoned on that I get off on her telling me to do chores and that a little squeeze of the balls every now and then and throw me a stern look will have me doing anything she says, its a simple trade heavily in her favour. Im done for.haha

10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    sounds just like my madam! She also has a built in BS detector to!

11. Aral

Aral Active member

Local Time:
    7:05 AM
    Queens property, congratulations and thank you.

It was never interesting for me to sleep on the floor.
    But you described it so beautifully and sexy, that I envied you it. :)
    And now I want it also, sleep naked on the floor by the queen's bed... It's my new sexy dream. :)

(And don't worry. Gentle topping from the bottom is for to start FLR necessary. Because as first a woman must learn to know all the desires of a man, next learn use it for herself and have all power over man. He will obey and serve her and the lady will enjoy it. This is a normal process.)

mir152, true42 and nikkel like this.
  12. Queens property

Local Time:
    Since that 1 full night on the floor we have continued the ritual of me showering, and kneeling by the bed on all 4s and waiting for my queen to come up and get herself ready for bed, she hasn't made me sleep on the floor again yet but has threatened it a few times and honestly, that alone is enough for me to stay obedient with chores. Ha
    She has taken full advantage of deciding while she's getting ready for bed if she wants oral or to tease me or both.
    We're getting married in 10 months and shes said we can discuss the future of my chastity then, and I get the feeling it will either continue or upgrade to a more permanent pa device.
    I'v never been like this with any woman and im sure uts because We're madly in love with each other. Luckiest guy in the world right here.

13. Jail Bird

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    So happy for you guys! Nothing like being totally in love and both getting what you want!! When we got married about 10 years ago (not my first or hers) I was locked in my chastity belt. It's something to experience.

Set the tone for our WLM!!

14. Aral

Aral Active member

Local Time:
    Life can be so beautiful and so exciting...

15. lovetohearno

lovetohearno Active member

Accountant
    Northwest Indiana
    Local Time:
    Domestic chores, even when you don’t feel like doing it or you are a little tired(I’m not suggesting working until exhaustion). Just remember that every chore you do is one less she has to do and it reminds her that you are trying to be sincere about the lifestyle and not just the sexual side of it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice