Day 1 of forever…

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Cur1ous1, Dec 3, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Cur1ous1

Cur1ous1 Active member

Local Time:
    5:42 AM
    Day 1… the keys are officially gone and lost. Custom Evotion Orion with PA.
    For reasons that we don’t want to share, the keys were thrown from the balcony.

2. WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight Member

Local Time:
    9:42 AM
    Best of luck with that ! Please keep us posted with your progress.

3. Cur1ous1

Cur1ous1 Active member

Local Time:
    She asked me to wear a butt plug all day today… my first time, plugged at work.

I made sure I was clean, a good boipussy douche this morning and lubed up well. I slid the plug into her boipussy and felt instantly full. As I pulled on my panties and arrange my cage, I knew it was going to be an interesting day as I had meetings all morning and a dentist appointment this afternoon. I turn led on the plug (Lush) and notified her that it’s on. She tested by buzzing me a few times and I immediately felt a bit of leakage from my clitty. I double checked to make sure there was enough lube for the morning and brought the bottle with me just in case. …

locked, plugged, and in a pink thong panty at work… my mind is racing because I won’t know when and where she decides to buzz me…

4. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:42 PM
    That sounds like a fun day. How did it go?

5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:42 AM
  6. Cur1ous1

Cur1ous1 Active member

Local Time:
    it was quite the day. Started off a bit uncomfortable but my muscles finally relaxed and it began to not be painful. Definitely had the feeling of being “full” the whole day which was enjoyable. A few times she buzzed me while I was in meetings or walking which would catch me off guard with a slight gasp. I was actually more worried they could hear the vibrator but it seemed to have gone unnoticed.

the dentist was the more intense place as the way I sat in the chair had the plug right up against my prostate. When she was playing with me, I felt like I was leaking the whole time, meanwhile the dentist was drilling away to repair a filling… it was definitely confusing to the mind.

today, I’ll likely just wear a plain metal plug

Bronco and Bound4life like this.
  7. Cur1ous1

Cur1ous1 Active member

Local Time:
    We had our first lifestyles club experience last night. A fancier way to say sex club. It was CD/TS night. What an exciting and titillating evening. We spent a couple hours preparing, showering, shaving, dressing up and makeup. Heading out the door, we were a couple hot TS and woman lesbian couple. It was a thrill and when we got to the club, my femme persona was in full force.

She controlled who talked to me. I dared not look at anyone unless she said it was ok. We sat there on a couch when a man approached. He asked me if he could pet my stocking’d leg and I glance over at my partner. She looked at home, looked at me, and saw I was a bit nervous.

“yes you may,” she said to the gentleman,”but only up to her mid-thigh”. He began to caress my legs and I looked at my partner and leaned in for a kiss. We made out while this man kept sliding his hands up and down my legs. I was so turned on. She had complete control of me and was also controlling others.

I was so aroused and I could feel the pressure of my cage against my clitty.

later on in the evening, we found a bed and she said, “let’s put on a show”. We layed down and began making out. We took our time and I licked her to orgasm, with over 20 people, mixed from single men to other couples and CD/TS all jerking off. It was so hot being watched.

Being caged the entire time, staring at my partner and all the other naked bodies. Woman, men, CD/TS every where… I’m still floating and can’t wait for our next trip, whenever and wherever that may be.

Bronco likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice