The 50's

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by WillieBDenied, Nov 23, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Tamed Male

Tamed Male Active member

Local Time:
    1:13 PM
    My wife and I did this pretty much exactly for 2 years. She was the breadwinner and I did nothing but serve her, and we had an airtight and extremely strict written agreement that left nothing ambiguous about my role.

It was the most intense and amazing experience of my life, and I feel graced to have met a woman who would do this with me.

I will also say that this is something you need to be *very* careful what you wish for, and really make sure you fully trust the person you do it with.

I wasn’t generally naked, although she did have to approve all my clothing choices.

2. Sissy Katie (ofCatherine)

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    You refer to this in the past tense... do you mind if I ask what happened?

3. Tamed Male

Tamed Male Active member

Local Time:
    She developed health issues that made it impossible for us to continue the way we were doing things. I don’t want to go into more detail about that, but prior to that, our agreement was intended to be permanent.

4. gokken6969

gokken6969 Member

Retired
    San Fernando Valley, California
    Local Time:
    That sounds sublime!

5. Tamed Male

Tamed Male Active member

Local Time:
    The second year was sublime. The first was a rollercoaster ride through thorns as I painfully learned that my fantasies about submission were irrelevant to my wife and that her idea of power exchange wasn’t a game.

Zevon, Rectrix and true42 like this.
  6. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    3:13 PM
    Power exchange it’s nota game. Truer words were never spoken lol. This weekend my Wife in normal conversation told me she didn’t need my dick anymore. Then she pointed out the last 3 orgasms she’s allowed were ruins, before that a complete one where she made me jack off in the shower in front of her, and before that 2 more ruins. None of which involved penetration. She’s had me pussy free for several months now and I hadn’t really put it all together.

Then tonight as I’m getting ready to kneel and do her pledge, which involves me being naked, I’m telling her about my doctors visit today. 4 hours of being tested, x-rays, and even dripping my drawers for a couple of shots in my ass, all the while caged.

She’s dressed, I’m naked telling her this. She smiles ands looks down at my cock, and said,”I guess that just shows you that permanent chastity is going to be a way of life for you.” Then I had to kneel….

7. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    4:13 PM
    Bring it on. I am so grateful I lived when I did, I do not and will not ever understand the times in which we lived, so great idea.

8. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    I read everything you post with deep fascination. You are so incredibly sincere , and your wife so resolute in who she is. Only been on the forum a month , but at 70, been around the block a time or two. I'd love to sit down with both of you some time before I die and listen to more of the incredible journey youhave taken. Ours is very different , but fascinating in its own right. If tthihghere is one thing I have learned, it's that life is a funny thing, and it takes you places you could never imagined in your wildest imagination . Not all good BTW, not by a long shot, but it all teaches us something.

SubSnuggler likes this.
  9. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    3:13 PM
    We kind of did this role swap and I have taken on a kind of 50’s housewife I suppose. Due to a work injury I was forced into early retirement, I do still receive money but it’s less than I was making. And I became the stay at home dad and husband. All housework became mine, making sure the kids did their chores and schoolwork etc, I started to dabble with cooking meals more and then a few years later when looking for new toys to try, the cock cage perked my interest. My Wife never was really into being submissive even though she tried and would
    let me dominate her regularly. But once we started learning more about male chastity and this way of living, along with me being a house husband already, it all just seemed a natural transition to a more FLR. And it has become more and more with every year. My Wife has an excellent career and has for the last 15 years, and now she has a Subby taking care of all her needs. Our kids are all grown, one still lives at home which probably keeps me from being dominated even more honestly. I think when we’re empty nesters, I’ll be under her thumb much more, which could be fun!
    My Wife will take me on dates on the weekends, while she doesn’t fully control our money, she does usually know more about our finances than I do and I always ask permission about buying things, which she usually doesn’t deny me really.
    It’s definitely an interesting dynamic after 28 years of being equal, to being her submissive these last almost four years. But I’m loving it and wouldn’t change anything, excited to see how it goes from here.

LukeVallentine likes this.
  10. lockedforfun

lockedforfun Long term member

Local Time:
    I'd love to return to the 50's with the traditional roles of the man as he breadwinner and the wife as the person who runs and rules the home. At work, I'm the guy in charge. It's been that way for a long time, I'm a natural at it, and while I enjoy it, the responsibility is wearing. You may have noticed, there have been a lot of layoffs in the tech sector recently. That's my sector. There are two brand new fathers on my team, they each had their first child in the last year. A third guy on my team is engaged and getting married this fall.

If we screw up, if I - me - don't do my job of guiding things right, they could lose their jobs. Their young families could be thrown into financial chaos. Their other teammates are also dependent on our success, and while everyone contributes to it, I'm the one who's supposed to make the hardest, most risky decisions, and I'm supposed to get them right.

I usually do, but the weight of that responsibility is heavy. In good times, you don't notice it. In times like now, you can't escape it*. I wouldn't want to put that burden onto my beautiful wife.

Instead, I'm happy to take on that burden and then come home** and just do what she tells me to do.

Especially in the bedroom. She's getting comfortable telling me what to do there. Kitchen is next. Maybe the laundry room after that.

* actually, not literally true. While being given a thorough spanking or an extended ball-beating, I can find my escape!

** pandemic realities are now that my commute is a dozen steps from my office back to the rest of the house. but it still works.

11. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    Very happy for you. sounds like a wonderful and interesting life

12. Peter201

Peter201 Member

Local Time:
    8:13 PM
    The 1950s is not my big love. I like the 60s better. The 60s in Europe were beautifully euphoric. We see it in movies of the time, magazines, etc.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice