Getting pegged in a FLR.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by beta7, Dec 2, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. herboi

herboi Active member

I/T
    Mich USA
    Local Time:
    9:04 PM
    For me nothing beats the intensity of an anal orgasm . From the first push in I start dripping. Until she owns me and I cum like a firehouse. The O is mind-blowing. And yes I beg for it like a prom date

2. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    3:04 AM
    The initial question in itself already is not making sense at all: Asking others what your hardlimits should be ???

That is nothing someone can help with ! Especially people who do not know you at all. Hardlimits are about what to you is an absolute nogo. Of course even those are to a certain part fluid and you might struggle if you are unsure weather you might give one of your hardlimits a try. But again: That is nothing someone on a board could help you with.

If this would be an earnest question....

3. Dana Fleming

Dana Fleming Junior Member

Semi=retired
    Near Indy
    Local Time:
    It's the only way I get to cum! I am a total slut for peggging. Take your time and build up to her just pounding that boi pussy1

James76 and Skywalker41918 like this.
  4. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    8:04 PM
    If you are a complete anal virgin, I would certainly get the feel of being full by experimenting with various size/shape buttplugs before making any decisions regarding your being pegged. Since it is ultimately not your decision anyway, you have to submit to whatever She wants.

Speaking of submission, I have personally ever felt more submissive and humbled than I do when being taken by MIstress! She begins to exert Her power by requiring me to have an enema beforehand to make the experience a bit less messy for Her. Each couple seems to have their own personal way of doing things and soon find the things that fits their situation the best.

Having been without penile orgasm for several years, I have come to look forward to being pegged or being milked, which are both done while I am caged. I am never permitted to beg or even ask for either, so I am always at Her mercy and can only influence things by performing increased levels of service for and to Her.

5. I am tiedup

I am tiedup Active member

Ski, Norway
    Local Time:
    Go for it , buy her the harness and the works. You will not know befor you have tried it

Chadstallion likes this.
  6. CforLee

CforLee New member

Australia
    Local Time:
    11:04 AM
    It is really pleasurable when you both become experienced with it. We don’t exchange words over it anymore, my partner wears her harness with a soft packer under her clothes and waits for me to notice. Thats my cue to know whats coming later and to be prepared. It’s incredibly overpowering to me.

ozzy-one likes this.
  7. cumslave_2002

cumslave_2002 Ms. Shauna's Hubby

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    7:04 PM
    Since we have now ventured into permanent orgasm denial for me, via no longer any penile stimulation for life. I’m hoping one day to achieve a anal orgasm from pegging. As good as it feels to be taken anally, I have never orgasmed or even leaked from it. As much as prostrate milkings feel good and drain me out, it just not the
    same as a orgasm I once remembered.

8. beta7

beta7 Active member

Switch
    Local Time:
    My Alpha
    I believe CM is a good place to get some encouragement and knowledge.

I hope you have a good relationship -you sound angry. Have a good time with what you do.

I'm so happy that I won't correct your spelling.

9. Jacob Jones

Jacob Jones New member

Psychotherapist
    Big western city
    Local Time:
    Well you've received some great advice here that could help with some of those initial fears; "experiment on your own first and at your own pace, use butt plugs, start slow, lots of lube", etc.

You clearly both find it erotic. There is potential for immense physical and psychological pleasure. In your situation, making pegging a hard limit would seem short-sighted.

I'm curious if the fear is based solely on the perception of impending physical pain, or something else?

Skywalker41918 likes this.
  10. Freaky Rabbit

Freaky Rabbit Long term member

my own business
    Iowa, USA
    Local Time:
    my wife doesn't like to see or smell shit, and I do enema or douche, sometimes several times until I am clean, several hours before that. It makes it more fun that way, but some people may not care. I think you will like it. It is very submissive feeling, especially if you let her control the whole thing completely. I recommend getting stretched bit and train with anal plugs, so she can enter you with bit bigger dick than a starter thin one. If you don't practice, it hurts quite a bit, and you can also get a tear, if you don't know how to relax well, and she would enter too fast and hard.

Last time I got pegged, I had orgasmic waves though my body. Very enjoyable, however, I do not ejaculate just from pegging. Enjoy and explore a bit beforehand.

Skywalker41918 and Chadstallion like this.
  11. Byrdie

Byrdie Junior Member
    Verified Female

Seattle, WA - USA
    Local Time:
    6:04 PM
    If you've had some sort of anal trauma or pain, I'd hold off on letting someone else near there until you've figured that out. It's the only reason I can see to making it a hard limit.

When done right, I've found it to be so in both giving and receiving.

This! All of the above! All of this!

One of the most-off given pieces of advice I've read about being on the receiving aide of anal intercourse is to "relax". I never quite understood this one. I've taken baths, lit candles, rested, everything, and still ended up tight there. Trying to work myself open with plugs was an uphill battle. I just couldn't figure it out.

One weird thing happened, though: I realized that while reading Jack Morin's "Anal Pleasure and Health" my sphincter would loosen a bit. I was pleased that it could, but having to open a book every time I wanted certain intimacies seemed cumbersome.

Years later, during a sexuality workshop at the former Sharma Center in Seattle, a man participating gave us some advice that got everyone giggling:

"If you've ever watched a [NOTE: I'm going to say "brand new human" to keep from squicking people] breathe, they do it with their whole body. It's like they plump and stretch like in one of those hot dog commercials, and then they let the breath out.

"This is going to sound weird, but I learned a technique that does something similar to an adult body. I nicknamed it "breathing through your asshole" (laughter) because that's basically what's going on: breathe in and make yourself bigger and taller. Imagine that you're taking air in at both ends, and that you're letting it out that way as well. This is by far the easiest way I've found to relax a sphincter."

I gave it a try. It worked. I've tried it alone and with a partner, and so help me - that was the missing piece. I can get a massage, listen to chill jazz, hear rain outside my window ... and still be tense down there. But focusing on the breathing exercise really helped.

I also found something else that helped, though by all means be careful here. Different people have different sensitivities, and playing around in this way could lead to some painful and embarrassing situations. That said, though ...

You know those sexual warming gels / lubes that are supposed to go on the genitalia? I really never liked those. I found them way too intense, to the point of near pain. One day I was playing around with one, got curious, and rubbed some on my sphincter. Not only was there no pain, but my sphincter relaxed really quickly. It was like one of those warming gels for muscles, but made for 'fraidy cats. If you're going to try this, though, I only recommend the ones made for especially for sexual purposes, and only after doing a patch test on some less-dire skin to see if you have a bad reaction to it first.

This is the only non-standard advice I have to give, if the typical advice hasn't been comforting for you.

It sounds like you've already made up your mind on this, so I hope that you've found some helpful advice here.

12. Chadstallion

Chadstallion Active member

Sales
    Dallas
    Local Time:

13. Dana Fleming

Dana Fleming Junior Member

Semi=retired
    Near Indy
    Local Time:
    Keep working on getting an orgasm from pegging, it's definitely worth it!

14. beta7

beta7 Active member

Switch
    Local Time:
    I think we have a majority....

15. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    2:04 AM
    as well as be peg. being rub in little places make it nice as well. and sometimes i srart to feel all tingly all over me and it go on for a long time really and it is a lovley feel and i love it when it happen to me.

16. TonyF25

TonyF25 Long term member

House husband, family handi man
    Long Island , New York , USA
    Local Time:

17. TonyF25

TonyF25 Long term member

House husband, family handi man
    Long Island , New York , USA
    Local Time:
    She Pegs me . I have to give up and submit. She uses a double dong dildo, half goes into her, held in place by a harness and a tight panty that has a hole to accommodate the dildo over her vagina opening . She will put it into me . I will submit and let her take me, and ride me till she cums. It is total submission for me. It makes me know she is in charge , and I'm there for her pleasure.

18. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    please i dont know if you like be peg really but it dose go nicer after you had it a bit and then you migt like it.

19. theadoulos

theadoulos Junior Member

blacksmith, educator
    Illinois, US
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:04 PM
    From the OP sounds like a lot of hints but no real conversation or exploration.

Look at this as the opportunity it is. I've found things don't work well if I'm trying to rely on my psychic powers, extrapolation or guesses.

"I get the feeling that you would like to do more anal play with me. Am I getting that right? What do you get out of that? What do you have in mind? What do you get out of that? What more do you think you'll find if we go there? I'm honestly nervous about it, here's what I think about it and how I feel when I think about it? This is what I've heard and read about it, what do you think?"

Exploring is good. Both in conversation and directly. Nice thing about exploring is rather than trying to negotiate limits about things you have no experience of, you discover all sorts of things including limits as you gain experience together.

Also, from experience, not only do some research (and bookmark your sources and maybe print out some of the better ones and share all that), but definitely let your partner buy her own or at least make the choice. There is a world of difference for who is wearing the strap on if it fits well: both the harness and the dildo. (Which, yes, translates into a world of difference on the receiving end.) There are retailers out there who have a great deal of knowledge and experience who can and will guide you both. (A past partner was one of these, so I make my recommendation as a beneficiary of her knowledge and experience.)

Personally, after a lot of miscommunication, money wasted on novelties, bad and inept experiments and more ... getting opened by someone who knew what they were doing, and (more importantly) and in a relationship where we both cared about each others' experiences was pretty amazing. Not just the direct interactions, but what all went into it and around it.

(Hint: look into Feeldoe and the right lubes, but also the environment in which you explore.)

Best of luck!

homebody likes this.
  20. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Just give it a try! I love all types of anal play. And madam loves pegging me, it’s great to get a real rough pounding off her. But I also love working my self over with with toys and plugs while my madam is with her bull.

soforo likes this.
  21. beta7

beta7 Active member

Switch
    Local Time:
    I think we are going to start with a butt plug.

Recently, she told me to make her bed naked. If I were plugged, it would be much hotter.

22. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    That’s a good place to start and it would have been a lot hotter to have made her bed naked, caged, and plugged.

23. Byrdie

Byrdie Junior Member
    Verified Female

Seattle, WA - USA
    Local Time:
    6:04 PM
    My understanding is that products like Anal-Ease have a numbing agent in them that keeps the receptive partner from knowing when something is going horribly wrong. As this can lead to complications and infection, it’s not a product that’s been recommended in any of the sexuality classes I’ve taken at the Center for Sex Positive Culture.

It’s possible that the company has since adjusted the formula, so I recommend that anyone who is interested do their research first.

homebody and Chadstallion like this.
  24. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Think you should do it if it’s not stepping over your limits will be a testament about your submission to her. Some say after first pegging relationship is never going back.

25. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I like it when my wife slaps my face when she pounds me missionary

Ulex_ likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice