Chastity ring idea

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by klepzy, Nov 30, 2021.

1. klepzy

klepzy Active member

Québec, Canada
    Local Time:
    4:51 AM
    Hi all, I had an idea once and wondered if it has already been made/try. I imagine a mid-soft ring that you would wear around the base of the penis. The ring is connected via bluetooth. It has sensors such as the ones on the connected watches that monitor heart pulse. It would monitor pulse on your penis, so kh could know if you removed it. Plus, there would be the possibility to detect orgasm/ejaculation, the time of erections, etc. Obviously, a single ring would not prevent erectios nor orgasm, but since its connected, your kh could know what happned through an application. Have you ever heard of such device? Do you imagine any limitation, reason it would not be a good device?

cuckold_yyc likes this.
  2. klepzy

klepzy Active member

Québec, Canada
    Local Time:
    It could be an alternative to those who have issues wearing ball trap devices. Also, no hygiene issues for those uncut.

3. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    9:51 AM
    Yes I had the same idea. But I wonder how to detect ejaculations?

4. klepzy

klepzy Active member

Québec, Canada
    Local Time:
    Sensors able to recognized this type of contractions. I am not an expert, but probably not rocket science.

5. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The usual type of sensor for these health trackers that measure heart rate / pulse use an infra-red LED and detector to look at the blood.

I don't think it would take much to get a profile to detect the additional blood flow to the penis i.e. erection, and a similar system could be used to detect the presence of a fluid.

So who wants a development system of wires, chips and sensors attached to their penis whilst we do some field trials with the prototype?

6. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    3:51 AM
    I suggest you read "A Chipped Man" by Richard in the member fiction area.

7. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    Interesting. It should be definitely possible. I think many fitness trackers already would be waterproof?

Ideally this would be a device made up of two rings - one around the penis and scrotum (so it doesn't fall off), one around the penis shaft (to measure stuff).

Needs to correctly identify erections and, most importantly, ejaculations. And not get confused about urination. Also should warn when the ring has been taken off.

Needs to have a battery that can last long enough and charging/changing the battery doesn't take long so you don't have to take it off.

Needs to be able to communicate with the outside world, e.g. with a phone app via Bluetooth (this would be the wearer's phone but you can probably send the info from there to the KH's phone via Internet). Needs to store some data locally as well, so that you can't "forget" your phone and have an undetected ejaculation. Would be cool if the KH can get notifications everytime something interesting happens.

From a technical standpoint this should be doable.

Pros would be:
    • No discomfort compared to wearing a normal device, can have normal erections (some people might see this as a downside)
    • 100% safety (well not really preventing masturbation per se, but undetected masturbation! with most cages you can still pull out easily)
    • Works for long distances relationships, as there's no locks involved, so no thinking about emergency keys and so on.
    • Invisible under clothing, and even if someone sees you in it you can just say it's a medical device
    • For online femdom stuff you could probably even make a "smart contract" (or whatever the correct term is), e.g. if the app is sure an ejaculation has occurred then $100 are automatically transferred to the online KH - unless she has allowed it beforehand.
    Cons would be:
    • Nothing is actually stopping you from masturbating. It's just willpower. But then again, it's the same with most cages, unless you have a piercing that prevents pulling out.
    • Reliability of the device, including false alarms.
    • Having a battery (but the guys with that Qiui bluetooth cage have the same issue)

8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    thanks for this!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice