Pro Dommes on these sites

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by subbutstillaman, Sep 16, 2008.

1. subbutstillaman

subbutstillaman Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:37 AM
    I understand many people will want to go and see a pro-domme and i personally have nothing against them at all (if i was single i would probably use one).

What does get totally on my nerves though is the pro-dommes coming into forums trying to win over peoples confidences to take money without declaring up front what the motivation and aims are (To earn money with no relationship of sorts and to be PAID to be a mistress).

To me many persons involved in d/s chastity BDSM etc are at transgressional stages of thier lives and persons lulling people with offers of support and friendship just to entrap, then fleece them are the lowest of the low. They need to take a long hard look at themselves because they are playing with human emotions if they need trade declare up front or f@@king pay for a website and buy some google adwords.

I will not name and shame here but THEY know who they are and from a submissive who can speak up for himself they should 'jog on' (edited 3 times).

Fooking dregs of my shoe idiots.

(MW & Pet, if you think this post is a bit harsh ill delete just let me know)

2. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    6:37 AM
    I agree with your sentiments subbutstillaman and personally I think we should be able to name and shame. There are plenty of sites and forums for ProDommes to seek subs. I have no issues with ProDommes and have visted them in the past, but I also believe that this is a support network site for those of us active in the lifestyle and is not a place for ProDommes.

If there is a feeling that ProDommes should be allowed to seek business on this site, then maybe we should set up a dedicated area for that purpose, but I do not believe that this is the direction we would want to go.

3. subbutstillaman

Local Time:
    Agreed TC but what if they dont declare themselves and are working in stealth?

4. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    NAME AND SHAME !!!

It's only fair to warn other decent members of this site :bigsmile:

5. subbutstillaman

Local Time:
    LOL na i think this post is enough. Dont want to get cyber whipped do I LMAO

6. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:37 AM
    Am i really that naive? I didn't realize it yet and i do not have the slightest clue who you are talking about ... probably i should read more carefully :cry:
    maid katrin

7. sissyboyblue

sissyboyblue Member

Local Time:
    surely there is enough trade for the pro dommes elsewhere. One of the things I like about this site is the lack of pro dommes cynicaly touting for trade.. If not shamed....they should at least be named. They shouldnt be allowed to aquire new paying punters for free from a site devoted to friendly advice and support....perhaps the only site of its kind could be spoilt by these pro dommes.

8. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh crumbs, what have I missed?!

I do know we have a couple of Pro-Dommes here, but I haven't seen anyone do anything offensive yet... maybe they are too subtle for me.

You all know where my pm box is, please let me know what's going on.

My open-ness on the site has always been "all are welcome". Now if someone came in spamming the hell out - they would be gone.

I've seen obvious Pro-Domme posts on "other" sites and that wouldn't happen here.

I don't have problems with people linking to other sites in their signature, so long as they are contributing to the happy, healthy atmosphere we have working for us.

Please... let me know who is doing what, and where I've missed it.

Thanks guys. And I'm so sorry that something has upset you all, I have been especially busy with paperwork this afternoon, so have been avoiding the "time-sucking" internet.

9. subbutstillaman

Local Time:
    MW,

Pro Dommes i dont have issues with manipulative liars i do. This person knows who they are I will not name them its not my role to police this site (thank god i do enough of that everyday) MW if they step out of line again i will be the first to tell you promise.

Agreed with everything you have said above although as i said they should declare their interests upfront and dont mess with peoples heads thats just manipulation and abuse full stop.

All i will say to whoever has read this post is ask people upfront what their motives are albeit financial or emotional i dont think any decent person would mind such a question.

Rant Over:wink:

10. annasissydoll

annasissydoll sissy slut in training

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:37 AM
    ok, i have a very opposite view, but for my own selfish reasons so everyoen doesn't have to agree with me.
    i am a big fan of Pro Dommes. *blushing*
    and for me, i like for Them to entrap me, outsmart me, lure me and make the kill, take advantage of me.
    i know what you mean about someone unsuspecting getting trapped, but really, if someone starts up a relathionship here with a Domme and lets Her set hooks in him such that when She reveals that She is a Pro and its time for him to feed the meter...

Isn't that probably what he was looking for?
    And if now, he's perfectly capable of NOT feeding the meter. Then She's wastign Her time more than his because he was getting off on Her up till then for free.

As long as They do a godo job of the luring and enticing, i dont think we shoudl complain about it at all.

If its plastic and uninspired, then its a little boring and buzzkill. i VERY rarely see that even on other sites, and have never seen it here.

So BRING IT ON Pro Dommes! we are fish in a barrel for You! :)

11. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    annasissydoll..... :slut: (Hehe!)

All I can say to anyone is if you are unhappy, always know you can message me.

This site is my baby, and I do all I can to look after her... if anyone attempts to hurt her then MAMA BEAR GETS MAD!

12. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    i agree that it's important to be honest on this site, and that includes up-front declarations of who and what each member is. i know it's not my place to say who can join and who can't, but i do get irritated when someone claims to be someone they're not (sin of comission) or when someone doesn't reveal their motivation and intent (sin of omission).

being who i am, i know it's my place to defer to a Lady no matter who She is: i just try to stay away from dangerous situations!

13. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    AFAIK this has never happened here.

The only problem I am aware of that happened along these pro-Domme lines happened through private messages.

I cannot see anyone's private messages, so this is not something I can police, unless it is brought to my attention.

These Dommes will go through the members list and pick and choose who they want to pm. Obviously, I will not be top of their list. :bigsmile:

All I would say is "don't speak to anyone who isn't a member of the regular posting community".

The best way to get a feel for someone and make sure they are genuine is to converse with them in public, in the threads.

If someone is private messaging you, but not posting on the site... what have they got to hide?

Would people prefer for new members to have to post a minimum number of posts (eg 5) before they are allowed to private message? I'm not 100% sure if this can be done, but I will have a look into it.

14. subbutstillaman

Local Time:
    MW dont change a thing i say except have a private dom discussion area that i will force myself if requested to police and make sure everything is clen and not sinfull:tongue:

15. mistress_v

mistress_v Member

Local Time:
    seems a shame to punish all newbies and i for one am not sure i could have posted 5 times to threads if subby wasnt on here but as i chat alot in the caht room could be in pm so i and possibly others would suffer.

Its the same old thing that majority have to suffer because of a minority:cry:

As long as people can go to mw to report those that do wrong then i personally think thats the best thing.

Just my thoughts :wink:

16. annasissydoll

annasissydoll sissy slut in training

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:37 AM
    Here's some guidelines:
    if a sissy is fragile, please be gentle.

But if that sissy is moi... *blushing*
    ANYthing goes! :)
    Be tricky, Be sneaky, fool my bimbo bubble head and take advantage of me. :)

*so nobely sacrificing myself to spare others* ;)

Mistress Watchfull, can i get a bunch of those "slut" signs to put up around my sissy yard? :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice