your most *** punishment ?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Shimone, May 6, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    12:50 PM
    Hello,

induced by another thread asking for ideas for punishment I would like to ask a question:

Do you have a punishment you will never forget ?
    But not due to the fact that it was just hard to endure, but because it was that creative, intriguing or intense...

Would be great to hear some of your experiences.

Shimone

2. peter7447

peter7447 Masochistic Husband

CEO
    Germany, Berlin, Berlin
    Local Time:
    11:50 AM
    I once was punished with a combo of (hardcore) blue balls (from hours and hours of edging), clamps, harsh yanking on my dick and balls as well as generous application of a "warm muscles" lotion that makes the balls burn like nothing (http://www.fliegende-pillen.de/produkte/redirect?productNr=2295815&campaign=googlebase).

First I only cried true tears of pain from it, but at some point the pain was so bad that I had to throw up ...

I would never forget that and back in the days that really established a whole new level of power of my Mistress back then. Since that day I knew that she is willing to hurt me worse than my body can endure, if it is needed. Back then I was too young, but today I know how special that woman was.

NewBoard likes this.
  3. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    6:50 AM
    Well, without going into a lot of detail, I spent 11 months in a North Vietnamese prison camp. You certainly remember that. I have permanent shoulder and hip joint damage that reminds me everyday. My shoulders can only be fixed by rotator cuff surgery. My hips need replaced. The dom's I've had experience with don't understand why I can take what they do. Compared to those 11 months, they're amateurs.

1mlockedup and Prost75 like this.
  4. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    Wow Slave Gurl Gayle, that one is very somber and tough to beat.
    That might be a thread stopper unless we press on. Having said that hats off to you and all respect that is due and more.

The only thing that I can add is my Wife has beaten me outdoors in the woods chained to an abandoned farm wagon in possible sight of neighbors.
    She went to the point where i was bleeding and pulled up my pants.
    The bleeding went onto my panties and i had to wash them out later. Recently she did it again not so severe but She drew blood again.

That was Her expressing real anger at me though both times.
    Oddly i get a hard on in my CB 6000 when i remember it, and i have this driving urge to get on the floor and kiss Her feet and Her ass.

Oh well.

subklik.

Casemagnum72 and NewBoard like this.
  5. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    Gurlfriend! What pissed her off!?!

6. chastity4slave

chastity4slave Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:50 AM
    my most memorable punishment was a caning. was administered by a woman who was pure evil. in hindsight, it was pretty much a non-consentual beating. live and learn, we did discuss and agree to the severity of the caning, i just didnt realize that what i considered intense could be considered mild by someone else. she was just brutal, and i agreed to an intense beating that turned out to be 10 times more intense than i was prepared for. when asked how i liked it afterward, i said it was way more than i was expecting, she looked shocked and said she "totally held back on me". was a very bloody caning and the bruises lasted a long time, but it was still my most memorable punishment.

NewBoard likes this.
  7. billyboi

billyboi Junior Member

Local Time:
    Years ago, Mistress came home quite agitated, as I attempted to inquire what the matter was, I was slapped across the face and told to get my ass to the bench where she literally beat the shit out of me. It lasted almost an hour and left me bleeding and in tears! Later the next day after she calmed down she was overcome with remorse for having done it (which did not help my bruised body much). I discovered her favorite BF had suddenly dumped her and she had taken the anger out in me. It will never happen again, but once was enough!! :blink:

NewBoard likes this.
  8. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    Well Gayle...maybe I will PM you about that.

9. Tina in training

Tina in training Sissified maid, eunuch & cuckold to Mistress Angel

Local Time:
    3:50 AM
    I find it so interesting that this question was asked and framed as it was.
    I spent the last of my 36 days in solitary confinement thinking about this very thing.
    To me the most unforgettable punishment is also the most effective punishment; the one that motivates me to behave in ways I do not want to, but I comply quickly and enthusiastically because I would rather avoid the punishment than engage in the behavior.

My response is quite lengthy, so I posted it here:

http://www.chastitym...__80#entry63298

Attached Files:

10. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Wow these are real hardcore to me but then I have never experienced anything like this. We have done a few memorable punishments over the years but my most memorable was being made to wear a mini skirt and g-string over my chastity device to serve my better half and one of her freinds. I had to remove the skirt during this very short and never repeated session so her freind got a very good idea that it was more than just me down there. We are all still freinds and thats good so who knows what will happen but that's my most memorable one.

11. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    Hi,

first of all: thanks for your replies. You all - and especially Jamie with his amazing post - make me feel sorry that I didn't reply earlier, but right at the moment I am quite busy due to my job and some family business so that I cann't find time to write a somewhat detailed reply. Maybe I will find time to share some of my own experiences this weekend, but let me anser the question why I framed the question as I did (aparty from the fact that I didn't know another way to frame it in english^^) right now.

If you would ask anyone in your family or on the street "Is there anything you would not like to endure or that you cannot endure ?" everyone (after some thoughts) could come up with quite a list. This in mind it is really easy to find hard punishments - let it be corporeal punishment or something that 'hurts' emotionally. Anyone could do this - even my 4 year old nephew.

In contrast to this there are 2 other kinds of punishments I would consider much more a kind of 'art'.
    1. When a punishment is creative. When it is not hard at all but is effective. The kind of punishment that when you will think about it after a while you say "wow - she really thought about what she did"
    2. When a punishment is intense.

That's where I don't know if I got the right expression as I would considder many experiences shared here just as hard (too hard for me). But hey - everyone experiences different things in his own different way Maybe you'll considder some things i might share just child's play.
    But back to the topic: What do I mean by intense punishment ? The best way to descibe it would be that it's a punishment that as a result brings the two of you closer together. Hope that makes somewhat sene... ;)

How did I come to this question ? I don't know exactly... I had some sessions with a nice girl I met some month before but somehow they lacked something and I tried to figure out what it was. Maybe this somewhat melancholic mood was what led to this question...

Some more at a later time as I have to get up early..

Shimone

12. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    My wife was teasing me about having a bdsm session on weekend and seeing where things took us. We played with bdsm prior to our starting chastity and were mixing it up together. On this one Saturday, she woke me and we did some chores after a late breakfast and finished everything early afternoon. We met in the bathroom and she gave me this expert enema and I would have to say I was very clean when she finished. She told me after my shower to meet her in the basement in our hidden play room.

I waited for her and she finally came down dress in one of her best and hottest Domme outfits. I was bent over a bench and she lubed me up and inserted a butt plug into me. She had me get into my suspension cuff, collar, and ankle restraints. Next it was back over the saw horse and an upgrade to a slightly larger butt plug. I was then brought into the center of the room and my wrist hooks were clipped into the suspension bar and my feet to the ankle chains.

The next thing I heard was the voice of my wife's GF and her husband walking across the basement. He was also naked except for his cock cage and was lead over to the bench and fastened in. The GF left the room and my wife started the winch and lifted me off the floor. Now I was basically looking like an X hanging from the bar and my wife picked up a flogger and slowly started to stroke my back. Now her GF comes back in also wearing a Domme outfit except her nipple are sticking out over the top of the material. She pulls up a chair in front of me and steps on it so her nipples are mouth level with me. The next thing I know she shove her nipple against my lips and by instinct I open my mouth and start sucking on it. The next thing you know, the flogger was replaced by a belt and it strikes my ass.

For the next 15 or so minutes it was either a nipple or she would bend down and place her lips against mine. I'm not sure why I did it, but I kept kissing or sucking and getting my ass beat. By the end, it felt like an iron was on my ass it felt so hot. I was finally let down by the GF and brought over to the pillory and once secure my wife pulled out the butt plug and started to peg me. About 10 minutes later my wife pulled out and her and the GF left the room. It was probably an hour later before they returned naked and released me and the other guy, I went and showered and they were gone by the time I finished. I remember the entire time he said nothing at all, remaind silent the entire time.

Sexy Slave 69 and asastype like this.
  13. Prost75

Prost75 New member

Local Time:
    5:50 AM
    Badass! Thank you for your service!

14. Ginanhanes

Ginanhanes Long term member

Local Time:
    A pro domme, years ago put me through a spanking session that lasted almost two hours. The build up was slow. By the end I was in an almost hypnotic state. Also I could not walk for an hour, nor sit down. It took weeks for my derrière's to heal up. The ping pong paddle was the worst. Memorable, and also I volunteered, and never used my safe word. She did provide wonderful aftercare for quite a while, and let me spend the night on her couch.

Yep. Unbelievable.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  15. billzboats

billzboats 63rd birthday

Groundskeeper
    US
    Local Time:
    Greatly appreciate your service!I was 2 years too young to go to Vietnam but LOVE you brave young men who fought the fight. As much as they would let you. Prayers for you my friend.

16. Turma

Turma Long term member

systemadministrator
    Germany - near Hannover
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The thing I will never forget is where my wife really wanted to get a huge "horse trapon" inside me.

I had trained together with her and she said that would have to go now once.

End of the song, he just would not go in, she pulled him back and I thought it would be over and a few seconds later my ass explodes, as my wife pushed first the hand and then the arm in the ass.

After that, the horse strapon also fit in.

And then it stayed in. For over 5 hours with constant back and forth pulling by them.

That had then really shown effect and I knew that if she wants to see something, it will also come in the future.

17. locked viking

locked viking Member

Local Time:
    Holy thread revival batman, 10 yr old

SubSnuggler likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice