What are we doing wrong?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Micha C, Dec 12, 2020.

1. Micha C

Micha C New member

Disabled
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    7:25 AM
    No matter what cage we've tried we end up having issues. We've tried cb6000, silicone, metal, and cherry keeper in headlock and micro. The cb was too big, the silicone caused a raw spot, metal and cherry keeper allow the head to peek through when erect and it makes the skin weird kinda scabbed over, and both cherry keepers caused marks and raw spots, the micro within a week. The micro is what we were using until two nights ago. It didn't feel right to my princess and he removed it and it seems the portion you lock the cage into the ring hurt his cock. Today he has sore spots even on the underside near the head. Not to mention suddenly the lock is corroded and it wasn't before, I suspect pee is the issue.

He does need to wear a belt, we've yet to find a set-up that doesn't pull away from the body when he's erect, so he fashioned one from some soft rope.

I really like how the micro looks, attached is a pic, but these issues are super annoying and make long term wear impossible. I want him locked up not injured.

Attached Files:

Jail Bird, Guest 3729 and slave_m like this.
  2. Micha C

Micha C New member

Disabled
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    Some information I forgot to include.

He's a grower, as small as around 2 inches in average conditions, 6 inches erect. He is circumcised. We like the micro largely because it removes my temptation to unlock him. I'm the weak link. I do play with him a lot like this, and we both enjoy that.

Guest 3729 and slave_m like this.
  3. Shelbylynn's

Shelbylynn's Member

Local Time:
    5:25 AM
    Maybe step away from the micro design. Skins gotta breath. My opinion is that you can go to small but smaller is better. I'm in a rigid halfshell pa anchor slightly shorter then my flaccid penis. The halfshell closed design fills like a tube but always long term wear well at least 3weeks no removal. Lots of trial an error to find what works in this lifestyle. Also smaller base rings restrict the attempted erection, and pulling away from the body.

4. Nosaint

Nosaint Member

Local Time:
    6:25 AM
    I had similar issues with the micro, after a week of wear, the skin of my glans was irritated and eventually peeled, as if recovering from a sunburn...not what I was going for. I really like the look of it, but I'm not able to wear it long term. I've also had issues with the headlock of my small cherry keeper abrading the skin behind the glans. I've now sanded the medium headlock down to just a bit larger than a small headlock. I hope that will solve the problem. Luckily, I have a dremel with a sanding attachment, that resin is tough, I'd hate to try and do that much sanding by hand. After the dremel, I smoothed the headlock with 200 grit then 1000 grit sand paper.
    smaller base rings defiantly help with pulling away from the body, the trade off is an occasional burning sensation along the bottom of the scrotum. A little lube takes care of that.

5. Sipriotes

Sipriotes Slave to Artemistress

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I ended up getting a custom device because the width (tube diameter) of the "small" devices was too small, while ones with the correct diameter were way too long. I ended up with a 35mm diameter x 38mm tube length and it's just about perfect.

The tube should "fit like a glove" when flaccid , giving some room for things to move and the skin to breathe and dry. I also have a more open design device rather than a full tube which seems to help.

Jail Bird likes this.
  6. sissydavenport

sissydavenport Locked sissy sub / spouse of Mistress Davenport

Musician / other media stuff
    East Central Illinois
    Local Time:
    W/we were in a similar situation to You, @Micha C . Your absolute best bet for what You're looking to do is a Holy Trainer. Very forgiving to "growers," longer term lock ups, and teasings in the belt. Plus, they're cute. The Nano size would likely work for Your sissy sub (W/we've actually tried all five sizes of the Version 4 cages. W/we're scientists like that :) ). It's a pretty easy adjustment too, just err on the size of a larger ring. I usually wear a 45, but for whatever reason on the new Holy Trainer belts I had to go to a 50.

Happy locking and it's always great to see another Mistress / sissy from the Midwest!

xo
    nancy

Whiskey05, Lazlo Toth and taped2 like this.
  7. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    my puck is an extreme grower much like your sub. this extreme growing seems to effect his skin being very sensitive to tight confinements. we went through a long list of different cages and found for the most part 3-5 hours was not a problem but longer tended to do damage often making him unusable and that is/was unacceptable. the first real solution was a pa and a scrotum piercing. extreme grower tend to get a lot of skin from the scrotum to reach full erection. by putting a pa lock through the penis and then through the scrotum piercing when he tries to grow he gets stuck at half mast and a moderate amount of discomfort. we never have his penis locked at night but he is chained to the floor.
    the second solution and the one i prefer is what we call the camel toe cage. there are 8 -10 piercings( depending on package size) going from the top of where the penis meets the groin down the groin to the taint meat with a few holes in the scrotum. a long curved shank goes through all the holes then locked at the taint meat.this holds the penis and testicles inside the groin. the scrotum fold back over the shank causing the camel toe look. puck says it is the most comfortable cage he has worn bar none. one point here..... if you want a baby this cage should be avoided for several weeks,

8. Whiskey05

Whiskey05 Active member

Driver
    Germany Niedersachsen Lower Saxony
    Local Time:
    12:25 PM
    I've got a knock off HT v4 and had to go to the next ring size up as against the V3.

9. Submissedtoher

Submissedtoher Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    It took me a long time to realize that I just cannot wear a ball trap device, I feel many men are in the same boat, though we seem to be the minority. Full belts are more expensive, but man they are worth every penny as far as comfort goes, no pulling/ stretching/ discomfort, just neatly locked away and denied.

10. Jaxon1023

Jaxon1023 Long term member

Local Time:
    I’ve had terrible luck with all devices from mature metal to malechastitynow to Cherrykeeper and Chinese ones. The Kink3d Cobra was finally the device I could wear 24/7. I too am built like him and a grower. I’d look into that as a possible alternative.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice