chastity shorts?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by efedorsj, Apr 14, 2009.

1. efedorsj

efedorsj Member

Local Time:
    1:42 PM
    hi, first post here. great forum!

i've been thinking about getting a chastity device for a while now but i can't see myself wearing something 24/7. so, ive been thinking about getting this item for short term wear:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320345707201&_trkparms=tab=Watching

i know mr. s leathers offers something that is similar but too expensive.
    http://www.mr-s-leather.com/CB052.html

i am slightly concerned that the quality of this item will be substandard (being on ebay) but it is branded as strict leather and the same item on various online shops sells for around 250$. basically, i dont want to spend the big bucks for mr s, but i dont want a piece of garbage either.

what do you all think about these leather chastity shorts? anyone have experience with them or something similar? i would appreciate any input. thanks!

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That sucks! I guess the are the same as these: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Leather-Short...14&_trkparms=72:1683|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

We looked at these for pet to sleep in at night, but didn't indulge for various reasons. I think if they state "leather" and they are not all you hoped for, then you would be within your rights to return them under eBay's policy.

Give us a little bit more on your situation and maybe others will come up with some better solutions for you. :butterfly:

3. efedorsj

efedorsj Member

Local Time:
    hey, thanks for the quick reply. they are similar to those, except they are branded as "strict leather" and they are more expensive.

silly ebay policy, im in canada and it obviously works for me. this link might work. it is a different auction, but i think the same product:
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=200327333207

alternatively, you could google: strict leather chastity shorts, or use this link:
    http://www.wildatheartxxxonline.com....html?osCsid=e4c3a010423f5be1270bc5f9747c0f90

about my situation, i do some martial arts and i am an avid road cyclist. i also swim and run etc. so, i don't think having a device that locks onto my gentials for an extended period of time is an option. it seems that a lot of devices out there are hit and miss and for my first piece of chastity gear, something like these shorts would be fun enough to start out with and very compatible anatomically. i was thinking about getting a cb6000 or a birdlocked, but decided to put it off. now im eyeing these shorts for some fun short term chastity play and i'd like to know what people here think. thanks!

4. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I was going to suggest the birdlocked if it was for an active lifestyle... but as you said, very hit and miss. (Hopefully ours will arrive this week and I'll give more details on our experiences.)

I really like those shorts, as I said, it was something we considered previously.

From that photo (I managed to get in the link you gave) I think they look pretty good quality.

If you get them, we'd love to hear how you get on with them. :manga_devil:

5. efedorsj

efedorsj Member

Local Time:
    so after doing some more research, i found the truth behind Strict Leather.

http://www.sinvention.com/strict_leather_extreme_restraints.htm

it is pretty much what i thought. with the price of Strict Leather's chastity shorts being less than half of what Mr. S sells their product for, i wonder if the quality of SL is sufficient.

i bought a ball gag from a chinese ebay seller that was an knock off of the Mr S deluxe ball gag, and while it is okay, i would have rathered pay the extra money (wouldve been like 60$) for the original Mr S product.

who knows.

6. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ohhhh... now that's interesting! :mad0245:

You get what you pay for, I guess!

7. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:42 PM
    Hi EFEDORSJ i have a pair of these leather chastity shorts purchased from e bay, and yes they are a cheaper version of the mr s type. They are quite good but there are issues that show there lower standard of construction methods. The legs are extra long and finish around the knees when worn and the belts that lock around the legs and waist are just plain leather belts with a range of holes in them that you pull tight and slip over a post and apply a little cheap padlock to. The locking posts are far too long really and show through your clothing if worn under trousers etc, also the area where the penis is kept is just a hole cut in the lining and as such there is no hard cover to stop you rubbing yourself to orgasm through the leather front piece. They certainly look ok when on and the feeling of leather is a real turn on to me but they can in no way be classed as chastity shorts other than a drawstring pair of shorts with the waist drawstring pulled tight and knotted. I think they are made in pakistan.:confused0068:

8. efedorsj

efedorsj Member

Local Time:
    Thanks ALLORNOWT - that's good information.

I'm going to bump this thread because I've been wondering about the Mr S Leather Chastity Shorts again. I'm in a cb6000s right now and with the reverse pin arrangement, I'm quite pleased with the fit, comfort, and security. Erections ARE uncomfortable though. I think these chastity shorts would be excellent for when I am scheduled to have erections (sleep and play). And at $400, they're much less expensive than a Neosteel belt and fitting wouldn't be an issue. So maybe this combination would be the best - no rigid full metal belt, but comfort when your balls need it.

If any members have opinions or any experience with these shorts, i'd love to hear about it. I'm thinking that I'll probably get a pair by the end of summer instead of saving up for a Neosteel, but I'm not positive yet. Part of me just says, "get the Neosteel, and you'll be set" but the other half thinks that isn't necessary.

Thanks!

9. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    go for the better quality shorts if you do get them. I too had some of the ebay type and had all the problems mentioned beforehand by allornowt but also all the stitching around the crotch area has come apart and you have full access to everything.

10. alphonsus

alphonsus Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:42 PM
    Long-term Wear

The issue I have with these shorts is that hygine becomes an issue after a while. Being leather, you can't just put them in the washer. Have you looked at the rubber alternatives? You can find some made of really heavy latex. Sweating is much more of a problem, but at least you can hose them (and you) down.

11. CONRAD ST IVES

CONRAD ST IVES Active member

Stillwater ok
    Local Time:
    7:42 AM
    When my wife started chastity play years ago their were no on line chastity
    devices . we did get a pair of these chastity shorts. She would make me go without any kind of sexual stimulation or masturbation for a week or so then lock me into the shorts. Then do all kinds of things to turn me on . they had locks around the body and legs and a hard cup with no room for an erection.
    She would keep me in the shorts for 2 or 3 days . I f i got an erection she would make me exercise with nipple clamps . they were lots of fun but no good for long term. I think they were from Mr s but i am not sure. But were very well maid . With all locks on their was no way to masturbate at all ..
    Their is a thing on line called a locking spiked jock strap. I know this would be a lot of fun . they are cr $60 . I made something like it from a very tight boy's jock strap
    and thumb tacks . With these on a forced erection can be agony. Great .
    I gave my shorts away to a friend about a year ago , but they were still in great condition.

12. CockLocker

CockLocker Active member

SF Bay Area
    Local Time:
    5:42 AM
    About 25 years ago, I designed those Mr. S "upfront" chastity shorts. Before that, they had an elastic waist and it took a lot of squirming to get them on or off.

That said, I have a pair of Strict Leather shorts now, and they've held up nicely for a fraction of the price.

latexbound likes this.
  13. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    8:42 AM
    Reminds me back in the mid 80’s there were shorts called peter pants that had a pouch to lace you in and I think they locked on and you could not do anything until you got out

14. CONRAD ST IVES

CONRAD ST IVES Active member

Stillwater ok
    Local Time:
    AGONY SHORTS

ANOTHER FORM OF PUNISHMENT OFTEN USED ON ME WERE AGONY SHORTS. THESE WERE JUST 2 WHITE BRIEFS VERY TIGHT THE INSIDE ONES WERE PACKED FRONT AND BACK WITH THORNS, BRAMBLES, STICKERS,
    AND FOXTAILS OF ALL KINDS. THE OUTER BRIEFS KEPT EVERYTHING IN PLACE AND ADDED TIGHTNESS. JUST PULLING THEM ON WAS PUNISHMENT , BUT DOING ANY KIND OF WORK OR
    EXERCISE WAS MILD TORTURE . ` GETTING AN ERECTION WITHOUT PERMISSION WOULD GET ME
    A SESSION OF SIT UPS , KNEE BENDS AND RUNNING IN PLACE. CUMMING OF ANY
    KIND WITHOUT PERMISSION WOULD GET ME IN THESE WITH THICK RUBBER SHORTS TO AD HEAT
    AND TIED IN BED FOR THE NIGHT. THEIR WAS A SLEEP AND EXERCISE ROOM IN OUR HOUSE, IT WAS
    KEPT AT 80 DEG AT ALL TIMES . IT WAS AT THE END OF THE HOUSE AND HAD NO AIR COND OF ANY KIND. IN SUMMER THE TEMP WAS MUCH MORE . MY BED WAS A BASIC STEEL ARMY COT WITH STEEL TOP AND BOTTOM. PERFECT FOR BONDAGE . NO SHEETS THICK WOOL ARMY BLANKETS TOP AND BOTTOM
    OFTEN FORCED TO SLEEP NUDE WITH HANDS TIED LOOSE BUT NOT ABLE TO MASTURBATE. THIS
    WAS ONLY FOR DISCIPLINE MAYBE 2 OR THREE NIGHTS A WEEK. PLEASE UNDERSTAND
    ALMOST ALL OF THIS WAS MY OWN DOING . MY WIFE JUST USED THESE THINGS TO TRAIN ME.

I ASKED FOR ALL THIS. I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN INTERESTED IN STRONG STRICT WOMEN AND TESTING
    MY BODY TO ENDURE DISCOMFORT AND PUNISHMENT, TO BE PUT THROUGH CHORES AND EXERCISE
    WITH SOME KIND OF SEXUAL OR EROTIC CONTENT. I HAD MY FIRST ORGASM AT ABOUT 12 YEARS
    OLD DOING SIT UPS. I DID A LOT OF SIT UPS AFTER THAT. AT AROUND 13 THE GIRL NEXT DOOR
    WAS SPYING ON ME AND INSISTED I LET HER WATCH OR SHE WOULD TELL EVERYONE . OUR FRIENDSHIP CHANGED AFTER THAT . SHE WAS IN CONTROL AND I LOVED IT . I LIVED ALONE
    WITH MY MOTHER SHE WAS IN REAL ESTATE AND NOT HOME MUCH . WE HAD A LARGE HOME ON
    4 ACRES WITH A POOL ( 0NLY ONE IN OUR AREA ) HEATHER LIVED NEXT DOOR AND WAS DIRT POOR.
    SHE HER MOM STEP DAD WITH HIS TWO TEEN AGE SONS LIVED IN A SHACK IN A FIELD NEXT DOOR.
    I THINK THE ONLY GOOD TIMES SHE HAD THEN
    WERE WITH ME. I TOOK HER TO THE MOVIES A LOT
    WOULD OFTEN SWIM NUDE . MOM KNEW AND WE HAD THE TALK BUT I WAS ALREADY IN THE KNOW.
    I NEVER HAD SEX WITH HEATHER BUT WE DID A LOT OF MUTUAL MASSAGE AND MASTURBATION.
    SHE LOVED TO WATCH ME SWEAT AND WOULD PUSH ME THROUGH ALL KINDS OF EXERCISE ,A BIT MORE EACH TIME. PUSHUPS WERE THE BEST . SHE WOULD REACH UNDER AND TEASE MY COCK
    OR WHIP MY ASS IF I STARTED TO FAIL . BY THE LAST 6 OR 8 PUSHUPS I WOULD BEG FOR HER
    TO JACK ME OFF , BUT SHE WOULD JUST HOLD HER HAND STILL AND I WOULD HAVE TO KEEP
    MY BODY VERY STRAIGHT AND PUMP MY COCK UP AND DOWN IN HER HAND WITH PUSHUPS.
    I KNOW THIS WAS THE START OF MY DESIRE FOR SEXUAL EXERCISE, DISCIPLINE AND PUNISHMENT.
    I HAD ALSO BEEN TOLD THAT EXERCISE WOULD MAKE A GUY LOOSE AN ERECTION AND NEED FOR
    ORGASM . NOT FOR ME . ALSO THAT COLD SHOWERS WOULD KILL SEXUAL INTEREST. I TRIED
    TURING THE SHOWER WATER COLDER AND COLDER WHILE JACKING OFF . I WOULD LET THE FULL
    COLD WATER RUN ON MY BACK . INSTANT ORGASM. WE DID NOT HAVE A POOL HEATER SO IN
    WINTER IT WOULD GET DOWN TO BELOW 40 JUST THINKING ABOUT THIS WOULD GIVE ME A HARD
    ON SO SOMETIMES AT NIGHT WHEN I WAS ALONE I WOULD STRIP AND
    GO OUT TO THE POOL .
    MY SELF RULE WAS I COULD NOT TOUCH MY COCK UNTIL MY CHEST WAS FULL UNDER THE WATER
    I WOULD CUMM IN SECONDS THEN BACK INSIDE FOR A HOT SHOWER.

WHEN I DID START TO HAVE SEX WITH GIRLS THIS KIND OF TRAINING WAS VERY HELPFUL .
    AFTER ALL FOR MEN SEX HAS A LOT TO DO WITH EXERCISE. I HAD CONDITIONED MY BODY AND
    MIND TO ONLY ORGASM AFTER SERIOUS HARD WORK. FOR ME 30 OR 40 MINUETS OF ALMOST ANY
    KIND OF SEX WAS A WALK IN THE PARK.

WELL I BETTER CLOSE FOR NOW I DO TEND TO RAMBLE. SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS I JUST LIKE THEM.

DO LOOKS FOR MY NEW BOOKS . THE COMPLETE FOOD COLORING DIET. AND HOW TO KILL A RAT
    WITH AN OBOE. C.

15. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Sounds interesting!

16. PurpleShadowSub

Local Time:
    Hmm, I don't really understand how chastity shorts work. How do you go to the toilet?? Surely if you can touch your penis to have a pee you can also play with yourself?

17. CockLocker

CockLocker Active member

SF Bay Area
    Local Time:
    5:42 AM
    You don't pee while wearing chastity/bondage shorts.

They are a fun "go to a play party" or "a night at the bar" and someone has the keys in case you really gotta go kind of thing unless you know how to safely place a Foley catheter. Many years ago when I was sorting out the new design, I was in the prototype with a catheter for about 26 hours.

18. PurpleShadowSub

Local Time:
    Ah right, thanks for the description; so just a novelty item then which is a shame.

19. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    Years ago I saw a good looking pair of chastity shorts in the Purple Passion store in NYC. I thought they looked great, but I couldn't figure out how they made sense, given the need to pee.

20. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    8:42 AM
    Back in the 90’s purple passion use to sell some of my items that I made

21. SergioUK

SergioUK Long term member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    Fetters leather chastity shorts used to have an option of latex lining to the pouch and a drain hole, or just a drain hole so an external catheter could be worn. I imagine the latter would be relatively hygienic for up to 24 hours but the former could be messy and humiliating. Mmmmm. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice