Our role reversal was clear when my KH and I discussed anal sex.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by beta7, Nov 8, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. beta7

beta7 Active member

Switch
    Local Time:
    12:42 PM
    I should tell you that my keyholder is an Alpha Female who enjoys sex very much, I am usually unlocked in her presence. She likes full access to what she calls "her dick." One of the many rules I follow is I can't wear any underwear when I am in her presence. You see, she is the type of Alpha Female that is very dominant inside and outside the bedroom. This brings a definite power dynamic to our relationship. Her dominance inside her bedroom really inspires her dominance outside her bedroom.

The other day she came home, inspected me, and found me wearing boxer briefs. That was a mistake....she preceded to yank down my pants and tear them by strongly pulling the hole in front apart, exposing her dick. What came next was a "rough edging". Alpha can rough her dick up in various ways - with her hand, her mouth and her pussy. The one clear power dynamic in our relationship is that she can fuck longer and harder than I. Accordingly, we call this rough sex that she administers a "pounding". Alpha can leave me tired and sore anytime she desires. Since I am prohibited from masturbating, I can keep up with her to a point but she can out-fuck me without too much effort. After a particularly hard pummeling, she drew me close and said, "beta, do you see why I make the rules?"

I replied, "I certainly do, Alpha."

Alas, this brings me to our subject of my post. The other morning we were talking about anal sex and my Alpha immediately assumed that we were talking about HER PEGGING ME. We had a chuckle, mostly at my expense. Does anybody else have a keyholder that is this comfortable in her dominance? Have you had a similar situation where there is a clear and obvious power exchange?

soforo, John and tomf_22033 like this.
  2. beta7

beta7 Active member

Switch
    Local Time:
    is anyone else having trouble reading my post? What happened when I pasted the words from my notes on the iPad. I have done this before with better results?

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:42 PM
    You might want to edit this as your colour choice makes it almost impossible to read if your using dark mode.

4. beta7

beta7 Active member

Switch
    Local Time:
    I should tell you that my keyholder is an Alpha Female who enjoys sex very much, I am usually unlocked in her presence. She likes full access to what she calls "her dick." One of the many rules I follow is I can't wear any underwear when I am in her presence. You see, she is the type of Alpha Female that is very dominant inside and outside the bedroom. This brings a definite power dynamic to our relationship. Her dominance inside her bedroom really inspires her dominance outside her bedroom.

The other day she came home, inspected me, and found me wearing boxer briefs. That was a mistake....she preceded to yank down my pants and tear them by strongly pulling the hole in front apart, exposing her dick. What came next was a "rough edging". Alpha can rough her dick up in various ways - with her hand, her mouth and her pussy. The one clear power dynamic in our relationship is that she can fuck longer and harder than I. Accordingly, we call this rough sex that she administers a "pounding". Alpha can leave me tired and sore anytime she desires. Since I am prohibited from masturbating, I can keep up with her to a point but she can out-fuck me without too much effort. After a particularly hard pummeling, she drew me close and said, "beta, do you see why I make the rules?"

Alas, this brings me to our subject of my post. The other morning we were talking about anal sex and my Alpha immediately assumed that we were talking about HER PEGGING ME. We had a chuckle, mostly at my expense. Does anybody else have a keyholder that is this comfortable in her dominance? Have you had a similar situation where there is a clear and obvious power exchange?

5. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    Still unreadable. Sorry

6. beta7

beta7 Active member

Switch
    Local Time:
    It is visible on daylight mode. I don’t know how to change the color.

7. Turma

Turma Long term member

systemadministrator
    Germany - near Hannover
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:42 PM
    When me and my wife talk about anal it is also clear that it concerns me and not her :)

8. beta7

beta7 Active member

Switch
    Local Time:
  9. beta7

beta7 Active member

Switch
    Local Time:
  10. Jamie Locked

Jamie Locked Active member

computer geek
    Indiana
    Local Time:
    The tests work, both of them

11. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Reposting for you:
    --

12. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    11:42 AM
    In our FLR my wife is the Queen and I am her subject. As so i know my place and the role I fill. As my Queen she controls all she oversees, this includes me. I never have any illusion i have any type of control of sexual relations.

13. beta7

beta7 Active member

Switch
    Local Time:
    I'm glad you enjoy an FLR. Anything in particular she will make you do?

14. beta7

beta7 Active member

Switch
    Local Time:
    Rules, rituals and the such?

15. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    The rules i have are
    I have my chores around the house i am required to do weekly.
    As far as anything sexual, she is in 100% control. she unlocks her toy and then puts it away. Same goes with all her toys in her toy box.
    I am not allowed to touch her penis anymore and i have forgotten what it feels like which is strange.
    Every day when i come home from work i have to show her the security seal on my cage so she can verify the serial numbers (to make it has not been tampered with).
    She to never touch a door again, i get the door for her.

For rituals
    I am to address her as Domina and never talk back.

Slave to Wife likes this.
  16. beta7

beta7 Active member

Switch
    Local Time:

Sounds like your FLR is 24/7

17. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    100%
    Being in an FLR is very Liberating. There are non sexual aspects i really enjoy. She has taken control of the finances and i love not having to deal with that. Doing my chores and i know pleases her so it in turn pleases me. She has my best interests at heart and i dont feel emasculated, I protect and provide for her. My job is to please her. If i do well enough i get rewarded.

18. beta7

beta7 Active member

Switch
    Local Time:
    Sounds hot! My Alpha is the primary breadwinner, so, I don't decide on financial things. Also, large purchases by me must be approved. She pays for dinners out and wants me to make it clear to the restaurant staff that she is paying the bill.

19. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Well my wife pegs me fairly often, but i've also had a yearning to have anal sex with her, i tongue fuck her ass regularly but when i'm down there i have a yearning to try my cock up there too, but alas she's told me in no uncertain terms that my cock will never be allowed in her ass, only my tongue, so i guess it's something in life that i will never experience. :(

20. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    We are both into analsex, when I get released and it’s my play time, she will gladly offer up her ass. She is Lao a fan of having a butt plug inserted while I give it to her. She actually was the initiator our first time and during our swinger days has enjoyed a few dips.

she likes to get me on my knees or in the stocks and peg me from time to time. Nothing outrageously big, normal size. Mostly she enjoys this after a rough week, helps her take out her aggression. What use to be a blow job while being fingered has changed into her dominance over me. Sometimes you see her personality change as she slips on the harness.

21. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Sound great Thomas

22. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    All of the ladies that I have been involved with in D/s relationships have been that comfortable. In fact, I no longer get involved with women who aren’t self confident.

23. Queens kept

Queens kept Long term member

Machinist
    Minneapolis, MN
    Local Time:
    we have been married 31 years. She made it clear in no uncertain terms during our first sexual encounter, that no cock or even a tongue will ever go in Her wonderfully tight butt hole. However, She really does enjoy my licking and tongue play on and around Her hole, so i do it quite often. So i totally identify with your Wives rules ; )

soforo, bondinchas and Slave to Wife like this.
  24. Queens kept

Machinist
    Minneapolis, MN
    Local Time:
    YOU. LUCKY. BASTARD!!

25. Queens kept

Machinist
    Minneapolis, MN
    Local Time:
    Absolutely!! my Queen has NO hesitation in our FLR about getting what She wants and having it Her way. If i don't like it, it then becomes my job to like it. Simple as that. There never really was a power exchange as She was always in power in our marriage, and we knew it. i just had to finally admit and submit. Our marriage became sooo much stronger after my submission. And it seems so natural for the both of us. We love it!!

Slave to Wife, beta7 and soforo like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice