i love you Goddess! thank you for teasing me

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by sissyjazmine, Jun 24, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. sissyjazmine

sissyjazmine sissyjazmine

Local Time:
    3:13 PM
    My dearest Wife/Goddess,

thank you so much for keeping me locked up last night as you got to orgasm via our "butterfly" vibrating strap-on. an even BIGGER THANK You for making me use a different strap-on on you tonight while i was locked. i look forward to making you orgasm each night over the next 5 days while i have to stay locked up. i'm really starting to get frustrated and love it when you get to orgasm numerous times. I LOVE YOU!!

sissyjazmine

2. Goddess4sissyhub

Goddess4sissyhub Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:13 PM
    Dear Sissyhub:

I will allow you to please me over the next 5 nights. For each night I am left unsatisfied, I will add one more day of lock up. I will also add one additional day for each time you repeat a position or creative act leading to my pleasure. Oh sissyhub, I hope you are up for this challenge! These past two nights have been adequate at best. Let's see how creative my sissyhub can really be.

3. SubHub72

SubHub72 Member

Local Time:
    2:13 PM
    Sounds like you are having fun! Thanks for sharing - I am interested to know the creative ways you will pleasure your mistress.

My preference is to be locked while she experiences every need and is sexually satisfied. The frustration factor can be intense!

4. sissyjazmine

Local Time:
    subhub72, i'm locked up while i use various toys and positions on her. it's very erotic.

5. sissyjazmine

Local Time:
    Update for Thursday night:

i soooooooooooo love you Goddess! it was intense tonight! Thank you for locking me up while i used the vibrating egg on you to get you to orgasm. with you placing the vibrating vagina overtop my chastity belt, it made me crazy hot. very very hot.

but it made me feel so good to hear you orgasm. the second round while you used the vibrating egg on yourself was even hotter as you made the vibrating vagina vibrate even more. this is unbelievable!

when can i get released to use numbing cream(lanacane or mandelay we have)? or what about a hand job while the giant strap on is over my member? did i earn that yet?

your sissyhusband,
    sissyjazmine

6. sissyjazmine

Local Time:
  7. Goddess4sissyhub

Local Time:
    Sissyhub:

When can you get out? Oh, you have a long time to wait. Don't you remember me adding on days of lock-up for being naughty? I believe I added three days onto your already seven day sentence. You are not being released until Wednesday, at the earliest. I may decide to unlock you tomorrow only to numb you up and place two condoms on you while instructing you how to please the fake vagina. Of course, this is only to train you at how to please me better. No release will be felt by you until you have served your sentence. Remember, each day you do something naughty, one day will be added to your sentence.

8. sissyjazmine

Local Time:
    Goddess,

thank you for letting me use my fingers and the vibrating egg on you last night. the ultimate tease what having you stroke what the chastity belt didn't cover. OMG! i'm soooo erotically frustrated. Can't wait until tonight!

your loyal sissyhusband,
    sissyjazmine

9. sissyjazmine

Local Time:
    Goddess,

i'm sorry i couldn't pleasure you tonight. when you're feeling up for it, we'll try again. and thank you for hitting me in the face with a giant shaving cream pie.

sissyjazmine

10. Goddess4sissyhub

Local Time:
    Sissyhub:

Don't worry. We will start all over again tomorrow - seven days of you being locked up and me being fulfilled. But know this, you will not be released from chastity until these seven consecutive days of pleasing me is finished. I may have you begging to be released within the week. But, like a true goddess, I will make sure you stay locked up for as long as it takes. Poor sissy. I almost feel sorry for you. But not really.

11. sissyjazmine

Local Time:
    i type this with my Goddess/Wife next to me as we just got done having a session. WOW! i'm still numb from lanacane AND still have 2 condoms on trying to calm down.

we visited a website: www.sexinfo101.com/sexualpositions.shtml and browsed through all the positions. they give GREAT animated details for each position. after we went through all of the positions, Goddess chose "the butterfly." oddly enough, being locked in my chastity belt still, i had to use the vibrating butterfly while standing in the butterfly position.

i was so turned on, as my Goddess was, that i almost burst out of the curve chastity belt. also, Goddess allowed me to clean today, and i took the curve off before. unfortunately, i did not use enough lube getting back in, and had to take off the chastity belt for our butterfly fun. as a result, Goddess graced my member with lots of lanacane and 2 condoms. i had the honor of making her orgasm to the point of moaning. this turned us both on immensely as the lanacane set in more and more. argh!

as a reward for making her orgasm so intensely, i was allowed to enter her for 2 minutes! that is more than enough but i was a good sissy and told her when i was about to cum. she immediately stopped me from orgasming before the 2 minutes were up once, then made me ride out the rest of the time without orgasm.

it was soooooooo incredibly hot and i am so grateful that my Goddess/Wife is getting more and more into this. i love you Goddess!!!

love,
    sissyjazmine

12. Goddess4sissyhub

Local Time:
    Sissyhub:

I'm so glad you like the website I found for us. I haven't counted how many there are, but I look forward to keeping you locked up and trying them all. It's good practice for when you are released - occasionally and as i see fit, of course. One down, sisyhub, 100 to go. Let's start with breaking our lock-up record of 15 days. This is going to be fun!

Love your Goddess

13. SubHub72

SubHub72 Member

Local Time:
    2:13 PM
    It sounds like you both are having fun! This is the most frustrating part of denial for me - when I am allowed to penetrate her and then she decides that I am not allowed to come. Very hot but very frustrating! Thanks for sharing your experiences!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice