Anyone into permanent chastity and denial ?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by truecuckold, Dec 29, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Unyielding

Unyielding Member

Daddy’s little whore
    Florida
    Local Time:
    1:33 PM
    @ineverknew I'm glad you can relate! Sometimes it's good to know people understand and agree with you.

guest 2942 likes this.
  2. locked191

locked191 Junior Member

Local Time:
    My Lady does not use my penis for intercourse...we have been together now for appox 40 months..all of which I have been locked in a device ..
    She removes it rarely ..maybe twice a year on average and it is mostly to whip my junk..
    I did request me filling the key hole with glue or lock tite, which she originally agreed to .
    She then changed her mind because she actually likes taking it off for an hour or so, or at the very least retaining the option on those rare occasions that it amuses her to do so...
    So I'm more in the "almost" permanently locked column...

1mlockedup and Sunny like this.
  3. UchuuStranger

UchuuStranger Member

Local Time:
    1:33 AM
    I also have a fantasy of permanent penile orgasm denial, and I do fantasize about permanent lockup too. I believe (or rather like to believe) that there are ways to keep motivation and libido high even in that scenario. Like wearing a cage that does not use a ball trap ring and allows partial erection for teasing and penetration, but keeps stimulation so limited that it is impossible to climax. Perhaps something like this: http://minasbitch.tumblr.com/post/132083873879/5-weeks-and-countingseems-like-an-eternity-the
    And there are anal orgasms too, these I want to get as much as I can, which is not easy, so I still won't get that much pleasure.

However, in reality I would prefer not to do that simply because that would take the control away from my Dom. If it is sealed permanently, it is no longer his cock, it is nobody's cock. So it must be his choice, not mine. And I love edging and ruined orgasms. Even though I can imagine edging being possible in chastity to a certain extent (still it would be quite limited compared to the possibilities of playing with free penis), I don't see how any cage can allow authorised ruined orgasms while also preventing unauthorized ruined orgasms and full blown orgasms. So I think that for real play being locked 24/7/365 but still allowing short releases for edging and an occasional ruined orgasm should suffice. As long as I am blindfolded and handcuffed at all times when that happens. In that sense, chastingfun is a true inspiration for me.

4. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    9:33 PM
    My wife isn't bothered about my penis at all. I haven't entered her for a couple of years now. She loves my oral worshipping and while this is happening teases me by stroking all around my balls and buttocks, running her hands gently up the inside of my thighs, so that a long strand of precum is produced. She tries NEVER to touch my penis, so that an accidental orgasm is avoided. When milking me with a Njoy wand, again she does not touch my penis. Despite the lack of penis involvement this sort of sex is very intense and takes me an hour or two to recover from. Since her practice is making perfect I seem to be moving from 3 or 4 accidental orgasms a year towards zero.

Sunny likes this.
  5. seasoned

seasoned Long term member

retired
    Provence
    Local Time:
    10:33 PM
    @UchuuStranger :thanks for your link.It looks like an interesting alternative to a ball trap device,but I don't see how it stays on(unless that rivet goes all the way through.LOL)

6. submissive Bobbie (Bob)

submissive Bobbie (Bob) Active member

Seeking Paralegal job.
    Mesquite (Dallas) Texas
    Local Time:
    3:33 PM
    Asking a question about permanent chastity and never being allowed an orgasm is like asking someone,
    "How long is a piece of string?"
    There will be many different answers, different opinions and they are all correct.

1mlockedup likes this.
  7. UchuuStranger

UchuuStranger Member

Local Time:
    1:33 AM
    @seasoned It stays on thanks to PA pin. All balltrap-free devices use genital piercings to stay in place. This one is unique and is not sold anywhere, but similar devices are made by Evotion Wearables, Lori, and Steelworxx, all are custom-made. There is also a cheap mass produced PA 5000 model, but it is low quality and tends to split in half.

seasoned likes this.
  8. slave caged

slave caged New member

disabled Veteran
    Corinth Ms
    Local Time:
    slave caged has been locked since 02-03-2015 without release
    Goddess Alanna will probably never release slave caged from chastity.
    being owned and totally controlled by Goddess slave has no say in how long it will be locked.

spider203 likes this.
  9. olddog

olddog Member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    4:33 PM
    Permenant chastity and denial is the holy grail for most of us but we found it impractical. It seems that when there is no hope for an orgasm I lose all interests in sex, and since my wife is into this for the T&D aspect, she needs me horny all the time. We tried it but it did not work out. I am in indefinite lockup and denial. It could be for a month or a year. My wife keeps an eye on my mental and physical reaction to orgasm denial and if she sees I am changing my personality, getting irritable or any other kind of distress. she will surprise me with an orgasm. I thought that permanent orgsam denial was hot but the reality of it does not live up to the fantasy.

I have worn a chastity device 24/7 (or as much as practical) for 4 years so that is not a problem for me. I do not like to unlocked. This year I am supposed to get an orgasm every six months. My wife has trained me to go longer and longer each year. We have found that to be the best approach for us. Trying too much too soon is what ruined chastity for us at the beginning. In reality there are few guys in permanent orgasm denial. On the internet, a heck of a lot more. :)

1mlockedup and Peter Rabbit like this.
  10. slave caged

slave caged New member

disabled Veteran
    Corinth Ms
    Local Time:
    yes slave caged is forever locked in chastity for Goddess Gayle Alanna.
    slave has been chaste since 02-03-2015 without release.
    Goddess has promised a release when slave caged Watchful Mistress Arrives,but slave knows that is only to lock slave in it's smaller cage.

1mlockedup likes this.
  11. maid rebecca 25

maid/housewife
    Canary Islands
    Local Time:
    Hi. This April 22nd (my 41st birthday) I will have been locked 18 months continuosly (Bon4m small). I'm having a big party!

Deleted member 38179 likes this.
  12. cumslave_2002

cumslave_2002 Ms. Shauna's Hubby

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    2:33 PM
    Old thread, but wanted to put our 2 cents in.
    I’ve been in permanent chastity for 3 years now. About 8 in total, but that’s was only about 80 to 90 percent of the year.
    My Wife is really pressing for us to go to permanent orgasm denial for me. She loves having the control and the benefits of permanent chastity.
    So she has asked me a number of times this year, if I’m ready for permanent orgasm denial now.
    My orgasm’s are few and far now anyway. Haven’t touched or had a orgasm for nine months now.
    Prostrate milkings are about 5 to 6 months.
    I’ve become content with just getting pleasure from her orgasms.
    I’m still horny and frustrated 24/7, but the high of it is better then a few seconds of selfish pleasure.
    I truly want to make this commitment to her, as I did for permanent chastity.
    It has been a true commitment and sacrifice for me, but I signed on to be her submissive husband.
    Now I don’t want to disappoint her.
    My birthday is Monday, and she said it could be my last orgasm for life.
    She loves me, but knows I need my sexual life totally controlled.
    So she wants my decision!
    I’m only going to be 59, and the thought of never having a orgasm again scares me to hell. But deep down I want this.
    Any options?

13. Dexter2808

Dexter2808 Member

Local Time:
    Post poped up an thought I would give my thoughts on it although i fairly new to chastity i do want my ultimate goal to be truly permanent chastity and im fully aware that means never touching my penis again but i see that alot feel that it would be impractical but i think if there something to tease u in chastity then theres always sexual need that never be satisfied which for me is the ultimate goal endless need for orgasm mabye a milking session a year but other than that i wsnt my penis to be locked away forever

BlueberryRidge likes this.
  14. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    None of us know you, but as a reader of your posts and viewer of your pics I think you're ready for this and need to take the leap. You "truly want to make this commitment" and "deep down ... want this." Maybe it's the Monday birthday orgasm ritual that's building up your fear, the formalization of the finality. Maybe it would be easier to just skip that and give your wife your birthday commitment. After all these years I'm certain you must trust her.

15. cumslave_2002

Edmonton
    Local Time:

16. cumslave_2002

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your input. The more I think about it, your so right. I think we are both ready for this step, and I might make that suggestion to her Monday.

BlueberryRidge likes this.
  17. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    I agree with Rectrix that since you're already nine months without an orgasm it might be smart to keep the streak going. I know when I've had an orgasm after a long period without one, I dislike the letdown of a few seconds of pleasure after all the work of getting to whatever goal I met to have an orgasm. On the other hand, when my former Mistress initially informed me she wanted me to become orgasm free after having three more cums, one in each of 2015, 2016, and my last forever in 2017, I had the same thoughts you're having about taking that big step. I was 65 at the time, but it took me less than 5 minutes to decide I would do as she wanted, despite tremendous angst from realizing I would never cum again. I was already four months orgasm free, and we just continued on with what we were doing at the time.

MtnViper and BlueberryRidge like this.
  18. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
  19. cumslave_2002

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the input, tomorrow is D day. I’m still so scared, I know I need and want to give her everything of me. I can’t even bear to tell her in my own words, so I wrote a letter to her. She likes those, and keeps them for future reference.

20. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm in a different situation, but about the same age. My marriage has been sexless for years. I love her, but she is basically asexual and I'm not a rapist, so there we are. I've fantasized about permanent chastity and orgasm denial for 30+ years. Though I initially dreaded "locked and ignored", at this point the "ignored" is already happening, sexually. I LOVE being locked, and I've wanked off to permanent orgasm denial fantasies for basically my entire adult life. I guess I'm ready to "take the plunge". I'm also at a stage in my personal life where I work from home, and don't use public gyms anymore. If I can fashion a device that I can wear for very long periods, I intend to start down the path of self-imposed permanent orgasm denial, with a CB as an impediment to weak moments and impulses. I'll obviously have control of the keys, but I can easily make them very inconvenient to get or use.

So, anyway, that's a long self-absorbed way of saying that as someone at about your age, I can easily see myself, and you, falling into an orgasm-free "end of days". You have the added bonus of a partner who will at least allow you to please her, so you have SOME kind of sex life. I envy your position, and would eagerly make the offer on my Birthday, if the situations were reversed.

Best of luck!

Skywalker41918 and NM Lori like this.
  21. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Just go for it!

22. cumslave_2002

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    Well I did it! Last night on my Birthday, I kneeled at my Goddess/Wife’s feet and told her I was ready for permanent orgasm denial, and asked her to enforce it on me for life.
    She smiled and said she was happy I came to her and begged for it. That way she would never have to feel bad about having to enforce something like that on me for the rest of my life.
    It was a very emotional moment for me, and she held me in her arms while I tried to hold back tears.
    She told me how well I’ve done in the last ten months, and that it will get easier. I just shouldn’t think about it all the time, otherwise I’ll drive myself nuts.
    She said she couldn’t think of a better gift I gave her, even being it was my birthday.
    We talked for a long while, and we played hard last night.
    It was a great birthday.

23. Dexter2808

Dexter2808 Member

Local Time:
    Well done im glad for you im sure your going to love your new life in permanent orgasm denial and chastity i hope to follow in your footsteps

Bucklocked likes this.
  24. Curious2471

Curious2471 New member

Local Time:
    It maybe part fantasy but to think someone could have that much control over myself is intoxicating.

25. Kat9s toy

Kat9s toy Long term member

California (US)
    Local Time:
    I'm beginning to think Mistress is. (Sometimes I'm a little slow on the up-take. LOL)

Curious2471 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice