Urethral inserts long term

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Guest 2628, Nov 9, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 2628

Guest 2628 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:48 PM
    I would like to know if its possible to have a urethral insert in for extended periods? I have no experience of them at all tbh and wondered what others experience is and whether long term insertion is safe?

Aspire02 likes this.
  2. lockedbySue

lockedbySue Active member

Retired GI
    Arkansas
    Local Time:
    8:48 AM
    mine has been in since August 19, no issues thus far

3. Fatkid1

Fatkid1 Unquestionably devoted

Local Time:
    Gotta, if the OP doesn’t mind the hijacking…Metal or flexible? What is it like sensation wise?

Guest 2628 likes this.
  4. lockedbySue

lockedbySue Active member

Retired GI
    Arkansas
    Local Time:
    Plastic, I did have to adjust the length (removed one end and cut off about an inch)

5. Kiesela

Kiesela Long term member

Local Time:
    I wear a metal one long term. Locking is overseen by my KH.
    Its not a long insert. Ending just inside the base ring.
    If I've been unlocked I am careful abut cleaning it before insertion.
    I am careful about cleaning the inside of the tube at regular intervals.

I have never had any problems other than when it was first fitted.
    I tried masturbating with it in place and i think the tube must have damaged the lining of my urethra which produced a spot of blood as a result.
    I suppose the lining of my urethra may be tougher now but I didn't want to try that again.

Aspire02 likes this.
  6. Turma

Turma Long term member

systemadministrator
    Germany - near Hannover
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:48 PM
    Before I was pierced, a Urehtrainsertion was the only way to effectively prevent pulling out. Because of blood penis, the parts also had to be longer. I.e. they always had to protrude about 5 - 10 cm "above" the cage into the body.

Incidentally, it hardly matters whether the part is flexible or solid metal if the quality of workmanship is right.

In the meantime, we have also experimented with corresponding catheters from the medical field. These can be shortened and mounted in the cage.

But keep your hands off those with a balloon, as they are designed to be inserted fully into the bladder.

Otherwise, if you are tidy, observe hygiene and check regularly, you can wear the insertion almost "indefinitely". But I can only emphasise once again: Hygiene is a prerequisite.

So work sterilely and change the inserts regularly, or clean them intensively.

In terms of safety, this is equivalent to a piercing. If it's placed correctly, deep inside the body, you can't get the penis free. You can push the penis backwards, but you can't get it out of the "axis" of the cage if it's a metal cateheder. With the flexible models, you can also free the penis.

Otherwise, you will have to struggle with the unpleasantness of a catheter.

These include:

Post-drop
    Unwanted leakage
    Irritation of the urethra
    Injuries to the urethra, if applicable.

All of this can be managed and kept under control, and thus the catechetical leather can also be worn permanently.

Analogous to people who need this aid to be able to urinate, for example.

Tom Cross likes this.
  7. Guest 2628

Local Time:
    Wow! Thats encouraging. Any specific care/cleaning tips??

8. Guest 2628

Local Time:
    Thanks for that. Thats the kind of thing I envisaged. A means to prevent pull out.
    Good post

9. Guest 2628

Local Time:
    Excellent response so thank you. Ive found all of ybe resonses here both i terestinv and very informative - and encouraging.

10. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    I think @Turma and @Kiesela got the important bits right.

Cleanliness and attention to that at all times, and each time before putting it into place is the secret.

Do that and you will have many happy days securely locked away :)

11. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    9:48 AM
    I agree with all the advice. For me the hurdle was having the tube, nor matter whether it was metal or pvc, be too big for my urethra. I couldn't get tube to go in smoothly, without excess pain and/or blood. so not able to use now. At one time, i could get a tube in, but i guess my penis is smaller now. :) Good luck and enjoy.

Tom Cross likes this.
  12. Guest 2628

Local Time:
    Thank you for all your input. It's much appreciated. I've still to find out what a 'tether spout' is and how it works, as some have pointed me in that direction, so anyone who wants to educate me, please do.
    Being well informed in all the options is my aim at the moment.

13. Turma

Turma Long term member

systemadministrator
    Germany - near Hannover
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Tether spout is simple.

Behind the glans is a contortion that opens into the urethra.

The spout takes advantage of this circumstance so that it can be inserted but is difficult to remove. An elliptical disc is pushed "on edge" through the contortion and unfolded over the spout.

You can think of it like an open umbrella.

Now if you secure the spout with a lock or other, you can't pull it out. The spout must first be pushed back and the elliptical disc placed upright again so that it can be removed from the urethra.

However, this is only possible when the small metal pin in the middle of the disc has been removed, i.e. pushed back.

The thing is in principle just as safe as a PA piercing, but it also needs constant control, cleaning and putting on is a little tricky, as is taking off.

You should have peace of mind and experience.

Also you have to consider that the constriction stretches with time, so that at some point a thicker elliptical ring is required.

Tom Cross, Guest 2628 and fdsfdg like this.
  14. fdsfdg

fdsfdg Active member

Local Time:
    It's a very clever little urethral insert. It comes in two pieces and you assemble it inside the tip of your penis, behind what the inventor calls the "urethral sphincter". Once assembled it can't be removed without disassembling it. We tried it for a while, wanted it for long-ish term use, but the guy made them out of steel with too high iron content and so it would rust after a couple of days. It's really a bummer because I'd love to have an anti-pull out option that doesn't require a piercing.

15. Guest 2628

Local Time:
    Sounds ingenious. Thank you for the detailed description. Very much appreciated.

16. Guest 2628

Local Time:
    Brilliant, yhank uou.

17. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I’ve not any experience with inserts, but I do have some experience with urethras being a nurse. Ita best to only use saline as a lube if it’s staying in long term, but if you do need to use a lube make sure it is water soluble, like KY jelly. Don’t use anything else as this could cause irritation.

Tom Cross likes this.
  18. ExhibSwede

ExhibSwede New member

Local Time:
    I'm worried about having a tube inserted that is hollow and thus creates an entrance to the inside of my dicklet for bacteria and such. Most cages with urethral inserts I've seen has no plug to stop this. Or am I worrying about this without reason?

Tom Cross likes this.
  19. fdsfdg

fdsfdg Active member

Local Time:
    Can't say whether you should worry about that but the tether spout guy sells spherical magnets that you can snap onto the tip, supplies plastic covers and the threaded one can accept an acorn nut.

20. Oldsubguy

Oldsubguy Future Female, Current Trainee, Bend Over BF

Studentransvestite
    Local Time:
    9:48 AM
    I wouldn't do anything but what I wear, which is a locking Prince's wand together with a bridle and stirrup.

My KH1 & KH2 were attracted to this system by 6 months of frustration with chastity systems that didn't work, as they were easy to escape, improperly sized or prevented cleanliness.

So they had me pierced, twice. It was traumatic. I felt it to be the equivalent of castration and I was very upset. KH2 fainted at the sight of all the blood and didn't come to my second piecing; the piercer was quite taken with her and was disappointed she wasn't there!

At any rate, after much trial and error, KH1, as the holder of the PA key, puts my metal Prince's wand inside my penis after I shower. She wears latex gloves-similar to the gloves she uses to fist me, but shorter, since her arms don't need to be covered to the elbow.

As you can tell, I don't wear the wand 24/7 and don't recommend it. It is easy to pee standing up with it, but my KHs like me sitting to pee, as it is emasculating, as are all the adjustments they make daily.

By this, I mean the length of chain between my piercings. At the longest, I can have a full erection, which they love to see. They think it is beautiful to see a penis in chains, unable to cum but hard for...hours, especially when they peg me.

They like the Prince's wand inside me and I have worn it for a week at a time, but health wise they believe I need a day without for every day in.

I think that is wise...and I enjoy the little ritual of insertion. They have even done it publicly(!) and in front of a gf. Humiliating me is very arousing for them.

But the prime use for Prince's wand is to keep our washrooms clean. The locking part is handy as I can dispense with my bridle & stirrup and still be locked up.

Since I have been turned into a high-end transvestite, my genitals need to disappear, which the stirrup & bridle do perfectly. When I am naked or in a maid's outfit the Prince's wand is minimal chastity.

21. zorglub

zorglub Tether freak

Software developper
    Arizona, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:48 AM
    A few years ago, i wrote a blog (Tethered Chastity) while I was experimenting with the product. Although I have moved well beyond the early locking approaches described in there (it has been on hiatus for 6 years), it is still relevant as an introduction to the Tetherspout technology.

The original parts, sold by Tether Products are made of 410 and 420 grade stainless steel. The seller claims that as "surgical steel", but that is a bit misleading. It is the type of steel used for cutlery, including some surgical instruments. It is not implant grade at all. In particular, it is not as corrosion resistant as the stainless steel grade recommended for piercings (316L). The latter, however, is non-magnetic, and the inventor of the Tetherspout intended to use magnets in conjunction with his devices.
    Note that, nowadays, the Tether Products inventory seems to be depleting and numerous items are no longer available.
    Because of the corrosion issues, I started machining my own parts out of implant grade titanium, and lately I have been supplying spouts, retainers, stoppers and custom locking systems to interested parties. I rarely post about this on public forums, because my manufacturing capabilities are currently limited to a few pieces per weekend. If interested, PM me.

Dak, Littlejt1 and fdsfdg like this.
  22. fdsfdg

fdsfdg Active member

Local Time:
    I remember! We were polished the damn things like crazy.

I was never really able to get the darn things to work as intended. I had trouble stretching the urethral orifice enough to get the stainless discs in. I could get the rubber ones in but after a few days they would become foul and irritate me and by that time the spout would also begin to corrode. Mrs. fd and I have decided to go ahead and get me a PA device. I'm curious to see what you've come up with though because it really is a clever idea.

PS. I also saw some tether spout like devices on Aliexpress or DHgate, no idea if they're 316 or not.

23. fdsfdg

fdsfdg Active member

Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice