Use of technology for FLR/TPE

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Quck, Nov 3, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Quck

Quck New member

Local Time:
    6:10 AM
    My partner and I, who have spent most of the year apart, have been using the screen time function on my phone to limit the time I can spend on any websites that she/we consider unproductive. it was actually a fun/functional thing to do but I’ve found the little pop up notifications telling me I’m reaching my limit such a hot reminder of my place under her authority.
    Sadly the screen time function itself is slightly limited, and somewhat flawed.
    I’ve noticed there are parental apps that go a bit deeper, but they perhaps go to far and would mean she could see my entire web history which isn’t ideal in many circumstances.

It made me wonder if anyone else had incorporated any apps or technologies in their dynamic?

2. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    1:10 AM
    There was a thread on this topic a few months ago ... there are some apps that people were suggesting. Sorry I don't have a link handy.

3. Quck

Quck New member

Local Time:
    Oh, thats good to know. I did try a search but didn't find much, so I'll have a bigger rummage.

Many thanks

Q

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    For madam and I the advance in cell phone technology has played a big part in our relationship. We are a apple household, and having the find my iPhone, find my friends app as helped us a great deal over the years. Madam didn’t believe I was always Stuck at work working over, but her being able to click on the app, and see I was were I said I was, and also seeing when I said I was going to the store, I was going straight there and back, was a game changer. The same with I message, or WhatsApp, I cannot make phone calls at work, so having unlimited messaging was perfect, I can be in almost constant contact with her and send her pictures of me at work at no extra cost.
    I remember one month before we went to iPhone i incurred almost £40 of message charges, and as madam said, that could of been a pair of shoes!
    so to sum up, yes technology has helped our FLR a great deal.

5. Crystal'sPup

Crystal'sPup Active member

Local Time:
    12:10 AM
    If I were to run up $40 in charges, I would have to pay and also buy my wife a pair of shoes, and those shoes would not be $40 :)

borbulls1961 likes this.
  6. Chastised

Chastised Member

Homemaker
    Local Time:
    1:10 AM
    We current use 'Spyic'. It monitors most of my activities. My keyholder really likes the location tracking and Geofencing.

7. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    12:10 AM
    We have 3 Canary cameras in our home and Mistress can check on me remotely via the Canary phone app. It sounds pretty invasive, but after you understand the limits and the enforcement, it's not so bad.

soforo and Artem like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice