How would you explain to your SO what a full O does?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by BlueBallz, Nov 4, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. BlueBallz

BlueBallz Member

Local Time:
    6:36 PM
    As I make progress in the very beginning stages of getting my GF on board with chastity, I am slowly formulating how I could describe to her what a full orgasm does to me, vs. a ruined or denied orgasm to her. She is quite vanilla so she does not even know about ruined orgasms, I’m sure she wouldn’t even think that it’s possible.

Men: How would you describe to your woman what a full orgasm does to you?
    If you have described it how did you?

Ladies: What would you like to hear your man say when he describes to you a ruined orgasm vs. a full orgasm?
    If he has how did he describe it? What were your initial thoughts when he told you?

Hope this gets some good conversations going :)

2. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    2:36 AM
    It can be a very difficult concept to get across to a lot of women. For many of them, it goes against everything they have been told or have learnt about how to please her man. I guess it also depends on how you have behaved towards her up to now. Have you been the archetypal male only caring about your own pleasure? Or was that her experience with other men before you?

If you search the interweb, you'll find some science-based stuff that explains the chemical changes in a mans brain as he gets aroused and then what happens after orgasm.

Have you considered asking for a sex session that is dedicated to her pleasure only? Make it clear that you may get aroused but that on this occasion you don't want to cum...... it's all about her and her pleasure. Demonstrate to her that you enjoy her pleasure and want to show her that you're different to other guys, in that you don't need an orgasm every time.

If this goes well, tell her how much you enjoyed it and that you'd definite love to do it again. This introduces the concept of chastity without it seeming kinky. You're just being a thoughtful and considerate lover.

Once she gets used to this, she will appreciate the advantages of having her pleasure without the need for her to reciprocate. It's then not such a big jump to lock your cock in a cage and have her way with you.

This approach worked for me, but I did need to be patient and not rush things. My girlfriend is now more than happy to have complete control of my orgasms and understands how much I love it. She still likes me to cum sometimes, but when, how often and how is now entirely up to her.

Good luck in your quest for chastity.

Tom Allen and BlueBallz like this.
  3. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    9:36 PM
    One thing you could try and ot ay take a month or two to complete. Ask her to do an experiment with you. Ask her to either keep mental notes or even a journal about how how she generally views your attitude, willingness to agree, temper, general mood and things of this nature for a couple weeks or full month. During that month maybe make sure you masturbate or have sex every day to orgasm.

Then after the alloyed tome comes the Hard part. Ask her to do it again for the same length of time but do not have any orgasm during this time. (It’s important not to cheat here) Try to keep everything as normal in your day to day for both months except for the orgasms.

At the end of the two months or whatever time you agree on have her compare her notes and read the results to you. Then, reveal to her what you were doing or my doing during that time. If you have a noticeable upside for the time without orgasm you can use that as the impetus to asking her if she might be interested in talking about orgasm denial and ways that might be achieved thereby “ensuring” you are kept in a more agreeable mindset.

Then you go from there if she is interested. She may ask how she would maintain that control and you can introduce chastity devices.

I know for myself that when I am orgasming regularly I am more on edge and likely to become frustrated or short tempered with a more sullen mood. Orgasm denial has an undeniably positive effect on me unfortunately.

I just made this up on the spot so it’s not a fleshed out idea but thought I’d share nonetheless. Good luck!!! :)

Gonzo likes this.
  4. Vivandis

Vivandis Member

Local Time:
    9:36 PM
    #4 Vivandis, Nov 4, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2021
    Imagine you don't need to eat in order to live, but you still feel hunger and cravings and you can still taste all those wonderful flavours that exist. You can cook, prepare and taste anything you want by putting it in your mouth and chewing it and savoring it, but there is one inevitable thing: If you swallow a bite of anything, you have 5 seconds to swallow anything else, after which you're instantly stuffed, and maybe even bloaty and won't enjoy any food for a few days.

Men would be like that, and women would be like normal, being able to enjoy swallowing many bites, and maybe even let themselves indulge a dessert, before maybe waiting a few hours or days before enjoying many bites of a meal again.

That's the closest comparison I could think of up to now to explain to my SO why something that seems very unpleasant to women can be pleasant from a male perspective. That dreaded post orgasm drop they don't experience...

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    this is a great analogy!

6. WillieBDenied

WillieBDenied All men should be locked

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    6:36 PM
    How about this approach:
    • Full Orgasm: I lose interest in you (at least for a period of time)
    • Ruined Orgasm: I want you more !
    • No Orgasm: I can't live without you !!

Xileh likes this.
  7. HerLittleBitch

HerLittleBitch Under the spell of my loving @Mistress-M

South West, United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Carefully!

I adore my wife and I want her all the time. For me it’s about intensity. The feelings I have are intensified in ways I couldn’t have imagined before doing all this. When I cum, ruined or otherwise, the intensity drops to “normal” levels and my mood drops too.

The last thing I want her to feel is not wanted unless I’m not cumming, or that it’s only the caging that makes me adore her so much. This simply isn’t true - I want and adore her regardless, but it can come across this way if I’m not careful.

We’ve been doing this for a while now, so she knows how it is but still worries from time to time a little bit, and I always reassure her. She’s amazing, gorgeous, and I love her deeply which is the true root of my desire.

So, yes, carefully I would say and make sure she understands how you feel about her, regardless of cumming or not.

I hope that helps :)

BlueBallz likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice