Spiked punishment chastity cage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by johnjames55, Jun 7, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    12:25 PM
    I have points of intrigue to wear with my CB3000 range, and also Mikes Spikes and they are really sharp points

2. Deleted member 69497

I just received a new spiked cage to add to my CherryKeeper collection. I wore it for a few hours when i received it and have to say it was a very odd feeling. I got the "small" cage with the spikes and when perfect soft, it rests with all of the spikes just pressing on the head. (I'm usually in a small or short CK cage.)

The slightest arousal or "flex" is noticeable everywhere at the same time. I could see where trying to get hard would be a real issue and my KH hasn't asked for that... yet.

When I told her about the feeling, she asked if I thought i could handle it for 12 or 16 hours at one time. I think it would be a mental challenge as much as anything, but regardless I'm on my best behavior.

Chris estim and O2beyoursub like this.
  3. RanchoDave91730

RanchoDave91730 Active member

Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    Local Time:
    5:25 AM
    I had an original kali teeth bracelet which was a metal tune with sharp spikes.
    Only used for short term play. Couldn’t wear it long and very painful to get on and off

4. iggyst00ge

iggyst00ge Junior Member

Local Time:
    For those with a 3D printer who are just experimenting with spiked cages, I found an STL file for a Kali's Teeth device that's very effective. When it comes to that part of your body, sharp plastic spikes can be incredibly painful. You can also make multiples and file down the spikes on some of the prints for a variety of sensations.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3639302

upload_2021-10-29_18-1-18.png

starflyer likes this.
  5. Crystal'sPup

Crystal'sPup Active member

Local Time:
    7:25 AM
    Hey everyone,

My wife's go to cage for punishment is a spiked cage. She gets an evil look in her eyes when she puts it on. That cage is SO unforgiving and very painful, the longest she ever kept me in it was almost three days once.

I do not want to hijack this thread by posting pics, but here a link to some pictures my wife HisQueen82 had me post

https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?gallery/authors/crystalspup.82196/

Chadstallion likes this.
  6. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    10:25 PM
    From my experiences spiked tubes/KTBs are more painful than spiked cages.

7. Turma

Turma Long term member

systemadministrator
    Germany - near Hannover
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:25 PM
    My wife and I have tried various spike cage, all for that she can treat my erections, as she always says ;)

For permanent wear all are not suitable, except for two models, which I so about 1 week to about 2 week hold out to wear.

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/71MT4eolU0L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1xHt0...dth=850&hash=157b2416ef9d4402cb42480c01a04168

In the first model, you can leave out the spikes at the bottom, so that the effect of the spikes starts only when you get an erection. The same applies to the second model, where the spikes are only on top.

With the models where "all around" the spikes are, you have a permanent pressure and irritation, which also permanently leads to pain and sores.

Therefore, the models are not intended for permanent wearing but for a session or a night.

The above two go, as already said, also times a few days or one to two weeks to wear and emtfalten their effect naturally when you get hard.

For effect: It hurts!

The side effect: You just learn not to become hard.

Because properly seated and tight when you are flaccid, lead to the fact that you feel pain at the slightest erection and with it, of course, the KH can play and have fun.

The on and off is as you know it from the cage and if necessary you have to cool the penis with ice or water beforehand so that it becomes flaccid and you can get out, respectively you have to unscrew the spikes.

So for a session or for education great, for permanent wearing unfortunately unsuitable.

You can forget about the model with the so-called anti-off rings. Yes for a session great, but since the spikes are down and sit between testicles and penis, you have constant pressure on the penis shaft and thus the effect is missed unless you want to create permanent pain regardless of whether you are hard or flaccid.

8. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Wow, you're a genius....wish i had a 3D printer

9. wastlander2002

wastlander2002 Long term member

hampton roads VA
    Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    My wife and I use a spiked cage from time to time...longest I have been in it is about 6 hours...won't do that again stay in it about 2 hours now to avoid any damage...there are some pics of it and her teaseing me in my album called weekend tease in the photo gallery its the one you describe with the spikes through out the entire cage

10. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    We have a cage laying around in the playroom that had spike you could add in and set to various depths. You needed an allen key once you got the thread started and they had various degrees of sharpness on the tip. She would try to get me relaxed as much as possible and once she had 6-10 i, would start teasing me. Or, have me tied to the beams and have the cage tied off to the wall and then flog me. When she got a sharp slap in, when I jumped the spike would dig in some.

We only used them for playing and the longest I had them in was about 3 hours. When you are being teased of flogged, the time seemed like days. We never used them for long term wear and my wife did not like the time spent trying to get the screws placed, so thrown on the pile of old toys.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice