Half way up the ladder

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by kinkstar, Oct 29, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. kinkstar

kinkstar kh said I can have this 1..she's 'DONE' with it

Carer
    Uk, yorkshire
    Local Time:
    1:16 PM
    I had a discussion with my better half/wife/kh earlier today and asked if we could go back to being vanilla... not that i want to.. it was just to see her reaction. Well.. she said.. its like being on a ladder. Hows that i asked?. She proceeded to tell me that taking the first step on the ladder of chastity was great but she doesnt want to get off the ladder as that is not what a ladder is for. A ladder is to use to get somewhere. I thought for a second then said.. well surely were at the top of the laddder by now. Her reply was about half way. How can u say that when i only get out due to sores lately i said.. she told me to think of the top of the ladder as being 365!.. so we will never get to the top then i asked. She said we deffo will. I replied that she couldnt handle that long without using her penis but she told me that wasnt a problem because they fetch new toys out every year. Then later in the day another conversation she mentioned 365 again.. we discussed being permanent at the very beginning of our journey but even tho we agreed that was the way we wanted to head i thought it was just a fantasy. Now tho...i think she may be serious. Scares me to think where this ladder may lead to!!! But im ALL in wherever it takes us

Love her to pieces

nubbin, RexVa, Neander and 11 others like this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    A great compassion! Thanks for sharing. My madam and I had a similar hypothetical conversation a few years ago, and she also said there is no way she could be just vanilla again.

nubbin and kinkstar like this.
  3. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    9:16 AM
    I'm scared of falling off ladders.

4. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    I kind of disagree... Unless both people are enjoying the experience, this just doesn't work. I mean you are both enjoying this I think so all the better, but if one of you stopped enjoying this it's probably best for the marriage to stop/talk about a compromise.

Whiskey05, Robins toy and kinkstar like this.
  5. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    8:16 AM
    I think a good dominant is always gently testing a sub’s limits. She might be telling the truth, she might just be mind fucking him. Either way as long as consent is present I say enjoy the ride!

6. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Keep climbing!

nubbin, jemima and kinkstar like this.
  7. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    OP's wife's got a point.

I could never go back to being vanilla. I have to have something kinky in my life.

We're approaching our annual holiday hiatus from chastity and Discipline. At least husband will still dress for me and I still get to peg him. But no spanking or chastity until after Valentine's Day..

nubbin, kinkstar and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  8. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    2:16 AM
    I asked my key holder the other day 20211031_063759.jpg

9. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    My wife admitted to me today, which didn’t come as a surprise, that she has become used to being in charge of sex now and doesn’t want to give that up.
    I’d bet most of the key holders would have the same feeling, having the power becomes addictive, and for most of us caged, submission becomes addictive as well. Ride the ride till something better happens lol

10. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    #10 subrick, Oct 30, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2021
    kinkstar,

As I write this, I am at day 568 of continual lock-up with no orgasm of any type during that time. I've been let out of the cage only on the very rare occasions She lets me out, and that's usually just for a short play time, or an occasional doctor's visit.

What I'm saying is that "365" is probably NOT the TOP of the ladder. In fact, when you get there, you may find that the ladder has extended and you are now STILL in the middle of it! LOL

My wife LOVES our new relationship. She occasionally will ask me to make sure I'm still OK with giving Her complete control of our sex life and keeping me locked up with full denial of my orgasms, and She can tell by the enthusiam of my answer that this really IS working well for BOTH of us.

It did take Her some time to develop Her dominant streak, and truth be told, it's STILL being developed. Little by little. But I can tell by some of the comments She has made recently, that She feels even more comfortable with Her role as dominant of our sexual escapades as She begins to suggest "kinkier" aspects of our play. One thing I've noticed recently is that She will mention that She is "dirty" and hasn't showered yet still wants me to lick Her...front and back. She calls Herself the "dirty girl" and that I am to clean my "dirty Goddess" with my tongue. I can't believe how turned on She gets during this type of play. Of course, I'm happy to oblige Her in Her request. I think She views it as a reaffirmation of how much I love and worship Her and Her sexy body. ALL of Her sexy body!!!

While working toward Her orgasms recently, a few times She has mentioned even more "potty play" type activities which quickly sends Her over the edge. I'll spare you the details, but you can use your imagination! ;) (For those that don't know, I already do the pee drinking thing...so...what else does that leave? LOL) We haven't done anything like that yet...BUT....at this point I'm thinking it's more likely than not that we'll be having an "experimental night" in the not too distant future.

Ok, that's a long way to go to explain myself. I'll finish up with this. As long as you BOTH enjoy the lifestyle you're living, keep at it. Communication is of prime importance. It sounds like you're very fortunate to have a wife who has embraced the path you're on and wishes to continue down that path. Hopefully She will continue to develop and find new ways to exercise Her authority and control over you.

Enjoy the trip...and don't expect to get to the top of that ladder too soon! :)

~subrick

11. kinkstar

Carer
    Uk, yorkshire
    Local Time:
    It was me what introduced the idea in the first place and as far as i can see.. my wife will never go anywhere near my limits in ANYTHING we do. Im by far the kinkiest one out of the 2 of us lol. Its took me over a decade with chastity, and about 21years with light bondage to get her involved. So im loving every second of this. And im sure she is too. But i totally agree that conversating is the best way for everyone. And its something we have ALWAYS done.

nubbin likes this.
  12. kinkstar

Carer
    Uk, yorkshire
    Local Time:
    Only last month i asked my wife why she no longer 'dribbles in my mouth' while im down there lol. It DOES turn her on i know that much but it hasnt happened since, yet. Scat is definately not in our future as neither one of us are into that. But what u said about 365 not being the top... i believe your probably right. I guess it must be a MASSIVE let down to have to start again from day one but also a HUGE turn on knowing next release is ages away.. if ever... im pretty sure i could handle being caged forever if its what my wife wanted. Because i know it sounds corny but making her happy really does make me happy. Thats all ive ever wanted.

nubbin and subrick like this.
  13. borbulls1961

borbulls1961 Madame Vanilla's property

Almost retired business owner
    France
    Local Time:
    2:16 PM
    I find my Madame Vanilla's unwashed body more and more intoxicating.
    At 51, sometimes she gets a hot flush and sweats...licking her odorous smooth underarms makes me lose a whole load in my cage.
    It doesn't smell nice at all but I love it!

nubbin and kinkstar like this.
  14. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Yeah, this seems quite true for us as well. Don't think we'll ever go back ...

I think my wife is also getting much more comfortable enjoying relaxing while I am in the kitchen cleaning. I don't think we'll ever go back on that one, either ...

On the other hand, I no longer mind doing whatever chores she wants me to, and I no longer have any expectation of what the balance should be (I guess I'd do it all if she let me), and I do enjoy her getting to relax while I work (it gives me joy to see her sitting there while I'm working). Weird. Whatever. I'm ok with it.

15. TinyGatsby

TinyGatsby Member

Engineer
    Midwest US of A
    Local Time:
    My wife and I are really new to this and she still has a lot of reservations. But she is taking to it in ways I never imagined. My first cage was a bust I can't wear it it's just way too painful, I mean if my wife asked me to put it on I would, but I doubt she'd let me stay in it for more than a day. But she did ask if I had ordered a new one and when it would be arriving and the entire time we've been together the only jewelry I've ever seen her wear is her wedding ring that she basically only wears so people won't ask her why she isn't wearing it, but she ordered a necklace to keep keys and I was incredibly taken back because of it, she definitely seems game to see where this goes. Basically, TL;DR we're maybe on the first ladder wrung. I'm excited to do this and even more excited that she is open to it.

16. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    Good Luck on your journey. I am certain that "you" will find a chastity cage that is comfortable.

nubbin likes this.
  17. DutchGuy

DutchGuy Member

Finance
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    2:16 PM
    Good luck, sounds exciting

nubbin likes this.
  18. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    and no wobbles as well. :)

nubbin likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice