Contracts

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Guest 6019, Aug 29, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:37 AM
    I get the wooden spoon, when an opportunity arises. Usually in the morning before work every week or two. I have to prompt it, but she rarely refuses. I'd like her to go further, but with kids around I think I'd make too much noise

Lucky1 likes this.
  2. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    3:37 AM
    As a submissive, I enjoy receiving impact play from my Dominant. The paddle is the worst, and though I've never used a safe word, she's had me close a couple of times. The pain is right up there and I will be jumping around and yelping cause my ass is on FIRE. It always sounds sexy before, and it is after, but during...NOPE.

She has a whip, but she's very tentative with it and so I don't get it much. Though it literally makes her drip wielding it.

As they say BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR lol

3. winstonmacgregor

winstonmacgregor Long term member

Local Time:
    4:37 AM
    There is always a lot of contract talk amongst chastity enthusiasts. Are most of you lawyers or judges?

4. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Lol. No just ADHD, and need a list

Lucky1 and winstonmacgregor like this.
  5. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    So I finished writing it up, and told my Mistress that she might want to wait till she has time before looking at them...So here they are...

Chasity contract for husband and wife.

This contract has been drawn up by the husband as an expression of his love, trust, respect and his full commitment to his wife. It is aimed at growing closer together and improve their marriage. For his own good, he is granting complete control over his sexual release and offers this freely to his wife, trusting her to manage his sexual needs for the benefit of both.

1. The husband will show respect, care for his wife, support her decisions, and place her needs above his.

2. The husband will wear a chastity device to prevent self-relief at all times, when not in the presence of the wife.

3. The husband is not to access the keys to the device, except for cleaning and in an emergency.

4. The husband will not ask to be released (though the wife may ask the husband to beg for more time in the cage or beg to be released whether she intends to unlock him or not).

5. The wife will make frequent random checks whilst the husband showers/bathes, to ensure he is behaving.

6. Only the wife can decide on release, and can change her mind, abandon release, ruin, deny or lock back up at any time, as a form of tease and denial. ("You asked for this. Be Careful What You Wish For!")

7. The husband may not come without permission.

8. Decisions on when the husband is allowed to come, or have a ruined orgasm will be based on what the wife believes is best for the relationship.

9. Unauthorised orgasm, even by accident is liable to punishment.

10. The husband understands that failing any of her instructions, he is liable to extended time locked up, and/or punishment as his wife sees fit.

11. The wife understands her husbands full commitment to her needs. And will use his desires to her advantage to make her life more comfortable.

12.The sexual needs of the wife are to come before the husband's.

13. The wife may choose to subject her husband to as much teasing or punishment as she feels necessary, in order to reinforce his place and dependence on her.

14. The husband will inform the wife of any problems regarding the wearing of the device.

15. The wife understands that longer periods of chastity are sometimes mentally and physically challenging, and will do her best to encourage and reassure the husband through those difficulties.

16. Only the wife may end or amend the contract.

17. The wife's word is final.

Signatures

Signing of this contract by the husband automatically and instantly confers ownership to his wife under the terms and conditions as laid out in this contract.

Both parties need to have considered and be absolutely sure that they are willing and prepared to fulfill their obligations to each other as described within this contract before signing.

Even if she rejects the rules formally, she may wish to treat some as guidelines. I think, or hope, that the wording is good encouragement for her to take control and for me to stop topping from the bottom. She will certainly use some as it suit's her, if I step out of line but she would never have thought to write it. I have to admit that I found it quite arousing to write and read back, especially if she runs with it all.

6. Tamed Male

Tamed Male Active member

Local Time:
    1:37 AM
    My wife and I have a detailed contract. It doesn’t actually mention chastity directly, but she has said that masturbation is disrespectful to her, and that I am not allowed to cum without her permission.

What does have are some detailed relationship rules that make it into an FLR.

In particular, her decision is final on any topic, and my contributions are with her invitation and permission only.

I’m also not allowed to negotiate, and I have to satisfy her that I fully understand what she wants and what her point of view is before I’m allowed to share my side or my input.

Our agreement also includes that I will accept verbal or any other kind of correction from her without defending myself, and that she must be satisfied that I fully understand why I am being corrected and what I must do differently in future before I will be given a chance to explain myself.

There is a lot more detail to it. We negotiated it together over quite a long period of time, and then it became the basis of our marriage vows when we got married. There is no safeword and and I’m not allowed to talk about the agreement without asking for her explicit permission. Changes to the rules are possible with mutual agreement, but she gets to decide what is considered and when.

In practice our dynamic doesn’t involve a lot of ceremony, and the rules aren’t necessarily obvious to other people, but she holds me to them strictly. Mostly they matter when she is unhappy with something or there is a potential conflict.

Artem, Guest 6019 and true42 like this.
  7. Ilikebond

Ilikebond Long term member

Local Time:
    We used to do a contract with dates and terms.

But now she just locks and enslaves me when she wants and we have time to play.

Once enslaved there are no terms. She is the mistress and I am the slave. I stay locked until she doesn't want to play anymore.

8. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    I'm in it for the long-term. If I wasn't 24/7 I would be masterbating again, and we don't want that.

9. bsteve

bsteve Junior Member

Local Time:
    We don't have a contract. I've brought up the idea to my wife, and she looked at me with a puzzled look.
    "What? Why would we need to sign anything? There is nothing for us to negotiate. You are my servant, and you do what I want you to do, so whatever a contract were to say, would be overridden by what I want. I do what I want, so whatever a contract were to say, would be overridden by what I want. Now, if you want to keep and update a list of my instructions that's fine, but I am not going to be limited by a contract."

10. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Keeper.

11. Mistress Tea

Mistress Tea Active member

Local Time:
    This is a very good contract. May have to have partner borrow it.

Guest 6019 likes this.
  12. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    (added emphasis)

I like this. Although I usually use it backwards from what a lot of people here might use it. If I decide to unlock him because I'm climbing the walls, I'm going to do it even if the "contract" says something like "wife isn't bound to unlock chastity boy when she says she will". Right. Wife can unlock chastity boy BEFORE she says she will. This is all about ME. I don't care if I told him he's in chastity for the next month, if I want him tomorrow, the cage's coming off.

Lucky1 and SubSnuggler like this.
  13. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    You are more than welcome. I made a couple of adjustments before handing it to her, and she didn't want to edit anything. Here is the final version.

Chasity contract for husband and wife.

This contract has been drawn up by the husband, as an expression of his love, trust, respect and full commitment to his wife. It is written with the purpose of them growing closer together, and improving their marriage in to the future. For his own good, the husband grants complete control over his sexual release to his wife, and offers this freely, trusting her to manage his sexual and non-sexual needs for the benefit of them both.

1. The Husband will show respect. Care for his Wife, support her decisions and place her needs above his.

2. The Husband will wear a Chastity Device to prevent self-relief at all times, when not in the presence of the Wife.

3. The Husband is not to access the keys to the device, without permission, except in an emergency.

4. The Husband will not ask to be released (Although the Wife may allow the Husband to beg for more time in the cage, or beg to be released, for her amusement).

5. Only the Wife can decide on length of lock-up or release. She can change her mind, abandon release, ruin, deny or lock the Husband back up at any time, as a form of Tease and Denial. (This is known as the "You asked for this. Be Careful What You Wish For!" Clause)

6. The Husband may not come without permission, though during intercourse permission is assumed given, unless stated otherwise.

7. Decisions on when the Husband is allowed to come, or have a ruined orgasm will be based on what the Wife believes is best of the relationship.

8. Unauthorised orgasm, even by accident is liable to punishment.

9. The Husband understands that failing any of her instructions he is liable to extended time locked up, and/or punishment as the Wife sees fit.

10. The Wife understands that the Husband is fully commitment to her needs. And will use his desires to her advantage to make her life more comfortable.

11.The needs of the Wife are to come before the Husband’s.

12. The Wife may choose to subject the Husband to as much teasing or punishment as she feels necessary, as this reinforces his place and dependence on her.

13. The Husband will inform the Wife of any problems regarding the wearing of the device.

14. The Wife will make time to supervise removal of the device for washing at least once a week.

15. The Wife understands that longer periods of chastity are sometimes mentally and physically challenging, and will do her best to encourage and reassure the Husband through those difficulties, checking how he feels.

16. Only the Wife may amend or cancel the contract.

17. The Wife’s word is final.

The signing of this by the husband automatically and instantly confers ownership to his wife under the contract terms and conditions as laid out in this contract.

Both parties need to have considered and be absolutely sure that they are willing and prepared to fulfill their obligations to each other as described within this contract before signing.

taped2 and Mistress Tea like this.
  14. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    My Wife is the same way, chastity is 100% for HER, not me. I get no say in whether I'm locked or unlocked. She keeps me locked continuously until She wants to play. When she is done with me I am immediately locked again. I might get less than an hour to 2 hours out of my device in a whole month.

Let's just say other parts of my body spend a whole lot more time in her than my penis does.

true42 and Rectrix like this.
  15. BlokeDenied

BlokeDenied Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    6:37 PM

"She may punish me for bad behaviour or just because." I love it!!!

Artem likes this.
  16. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    We used to have a contract and TBH with 20-20 hindsight it was toping from the bottom. So now we have 2 rules: 1 Lady C makes the rules; 2 if in doubt, rule one applies.

And I've had these thrown in my face a lot more than anything that was in a contract. I do have list of expectations which she's happy with. i.e. I get out when I fly and for those work visits where I wouldn't get on site with a cage, or for hospital procedures, and of course I expect one or more orgasms from time to time.

A

Mistress Tea and true42 like this.
  17. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Change the name, and those are my rules as well. Keeps things simple.

Disciplined Boyfriend likes this.
  18. Vivandis

Vivandis Member

Local Time:
    I saw, probably on another thred here someone that said that all those contracts are too complicated and that only one line was really necessary and honestly, I found it so simple that it was brilliant :

1. She decides.

And then, there might be an appendix with specific rules to be enforced if needed.

Why so many lines about The hausband cannot touch himself, cannot orgasm without permission, cannot ask for, must obey, and so on. All those seem obvious from the start anyway, and are all easily enforced by rule 1. She decides. First time the hausband asks for release, she answers "Never ask again" problem solved and rule enforced. She want to let him cum, she says so. She want's him to do the chores, she orders. She want's to supervise hygiene, she does.

To me, the most important part would be maybe about underlini g the attitude, and right before the signatures ther would be something like:
    "i swear that I will always act in good will and with love and care towards my SO."

true42 likes this.
  19. HerLittleBitch

HerLittleBitch Under the spell of my loving @Mistress-M

South West, United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Contracts a super-hot to write and they’re a lot of fun. We have one and it gets referred to very rarely, although I guess it set some ground rules.

Ultimately, there’s only one rule - completely submit to her wishes and make sure she’s always happy.

Artem and true42 like this.
  20. MssMiriam

MssMiriam Active member

Retired Pharmacist
    Switzerland, Italy, Croatia. ....
    Local Time:
    10:37 AM
    I failed to read all the contracts in this on this topic. Many seem to me to have been written only by men.

There are some good details in the contracts on this post, but I don’t think they are as comprehensive as mine.
    I wrote a contract with my second husband for the first time.
    There is no original contract here, ( I intentionally changed many details, so that it would not be the same with my original.) but it is a copy that I wrote from my memory for the purposes of my story that I posted here on the forum. In order not to transcribe or copy, the contract can be found here:

https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/mssmiriam.42288/page-3
    read post number 72

Maybe someone will like it. You can throw out or revise the contract and use it for your own needs. I would only like you to let me know.

taped2 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice