Vanilla to Owner

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by StubHub, Jan 5, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    5:29 AM
    I was more than sore plus I now probably had a combined 12 more licks waiting on my return visit to MsJoslyn's shop.

I wasn't getting used to spanking, bottom line it really painful. I continue to create demerits not so much with my mouth saying the wrong thing. She finds new failure events. My buttocks spend a good bit of time on fire.

I returned to living room she was waiting. "You can cut down the old empty boxes for recycling ". She took the paddle and went to bedroom. I sliced and folded cardboard. She called for me I headed to her.

She was standing waiting wearing he strap on, with panties and her top. " See anything you want?" Yes Madame! " I thought so, go undress to your bra and panties lube your twat and return, remain silent unless I ask you something." I nodded and moved quickly.

When I returned she motioned me to my knees. I kneeled in front of her as she pressed the cock to my lips. I opened and began to work as she stood still. After a bit she pulled away and pointed to bed. I got in she threw up two pillow cushions and a protective pad. The had slip covers over the cushions like pillow cases. She handed me a condom to wrap onto the cock.

She slid one under me and motioned me to remove my panties. She got in position and lifted my legs, she motioned for me to add the second cushion. She the added lubricant to the condom covered cock. She worked it around my sphincter. I felt the cold slimy wetness pressure against me. I hadn't been playing beyond the two lube shooters. My sphincter was being invaded I worked to relax myself. She took my hand and had me take over. Only adding pressure. My rosebud accepted the tip as I worked it into me.

With a quick motion I had it through and about three inches. We paused until I adjusted and wiggled to take more. She slowly continued to deepen my penetration. Holding my legs she leveraged more cock into me. Again pausing as we bottomed out. She was leaning in and put her hands down on my breasts grabbing my nipples.

She watched my face expression. I yelped at her contact. She began flicking her fingernails on them. I tried to hump the cock twisting. She stopped "remain still ". I was having extreme difficulty trying to do that. I was moaning and whimpering. It was delicious feeling and she swapped to pinching. I wanted to move and have the cock pumping against my prostate.

She removed her hands, I wanted to cry and scream for her to continue. I remained quiet. She began a slow pumping in me. I was creaming juices out. Her hands were controlling my legs and motions.

Next thing she suddenly withdrew the cock and pulled back. I tried to remain connected but she pushed away. I was looking at her as she smiled. She pulled away and got out of bed. She handed me my aneros and my purple lollipop. "Practice as MsDonna said, I will let you know when times up".

My eyes were watering, I wanted to cry. I was in escatity for a way too brief time. I took the smaller purple cock and started collecting my spunk. I desperately wanted more of what she had started and abruptly taken away.

I was desperately working the toy on my prostate. While it felt good there was no comparison. I wanted to play with my nipples but knew it was forbidden. My balls were somewhat tender feeling when I bumped against them stroking my aneros. I suppose they were just ready to pop a load and nowhere to release.

I wasn't keeping up with my leakage and was slimy all over my pubic area. No shortage of special sauce. Later she returned. Watching.me after a bit she called time. I was still silent despite my desire to beg for her to retake me.

" Get up and clean things up. Put the cover cases in for laundry . You and the lube certainly tested the water abilities and absorption capacities. Your quite the juicy girl today! Go ahead and plug your hungry twat in pink" I still remained silent.

I got up cleaned and redressed after inserting my pink plug. It was inadequate to satisfy what I was craving.

When I went back to living area she requested an inspection. I bent over and slipped my panties down so my rosebud and plug could be reviewed. "Your pink and red cheeks look nice with that plug, you may fix things. Remember keep yourself modest for the next couple of days."

We were getting down to the end of vacation trip. Our freedom to play and her time to focus on me was going to be curtailed.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  2. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    We got into the evening. I had started rounding up and loading preliminary return items. She talked to her sister and they had decided to return a day earlier than planned. We would now have additional risk of observation or visitation so those would effect her plans. This meant outside play options would shift tomorrow.

I ran the laundry and prepared dinner. Wondering what she planned tonight. A massage and sleep, I hoped she had more to do to me. I was still spinning from thinking about her actions and the intensity although brief. She had never positioned me like that before. I had PIV with her in our earlier years with her legs wrapped around my neck. Again I guess she decided to return the favor!

She had been fairly quiet, only a few quips. She was always watching and monitoring my movements. Wondering how many glimpses of my panties I given her and how many demerits. I slowed and considered every motion trying to prevent exposure. I didn't want more licks from her paddles. My buns really needed a break.

She went to shower first returning in her lounge pants and top. " Sweetie I want some special attention to my feet and toes." Yes mam, I will be right back. I wash clothed them and began massaging with hands and mouth. She leaned back and relaxed as I worked. I enjoyed doing this close contact and feeling her toes as I sucked and licked has always been fantastic.

" Are you enjoying yourself Sweetie?" Yes Madame I love giving you attention. " Continue, I will let you know when you're done." She occasionally would increase her penetration extending her foot, giving me a real mouthful. I would hand massage one foot while sucking and licking the other. She declared I could wrap up and go prepare for bed.

" Your panties and bra are setting out along with your aneros and a lollipop for the evening . Lube yourself up. it's your exercise time till I join you " It was sounding like a massage night. With our time short I figured she would be working me overtime.

I had been exercising as she arrived took her lounge pants and top of. She climbed in laying on her stomach. " I am ready for the rest of my massage. " I repositioned and went to massaging. " Don't slack on your exercising while you're working on me, keep both going". I will Madame.

As I worked on her , I flexed to work the toy on my prostate. I periodically collected juice to clean off as required now. She had put out my older large cock for my lollipop tonight instead of the slimmer purple shaft. She decided her massage was adequately completed.

She slipped her shirt back on. " I think you've exercise yourself enough with your toy. You've done a good job cleaning your juices, It appears you have a preference for the larger cock by your actions." I was just using your choice you laid out. " Sweetie your aggression and frequency of reloading it is different than the smaller purple cock. I've been watching you. Admit it your prefer the larger cocks, in your twat or mouth ! "

Yes, I do prefer the larger ones, after working with the different ones. They give me more sensations mentally and physically. " it is certainly notable how much more enthusiasm you exhibit with your larger cocks! That's why you have become my cock whore! Isn't that right?" Yes Madame I am your cock whore. " Well , I suppose you want some cock again tonight?" I figured in some fashion, it would be nice. " Nice you say , it's nice getting your twat filled and pumped with a big cock! Yes Madame .

" You really want to be allowed to fuck your twat with a big cock." Yes Madame I would really like, no i really want to have my twat filled and pumped with a large cock tonight, please. " I don't know if I should allow you tonight?" Please allow me to have the privilege tonight! " enough begging for getting your twat filled with cock."

I lay there I was so revved up, I was really feeling I was going to be denied. "Remove your toy and clean up". I asked if I should redress. " I told you what to do, do it and return ". I returned she was setting up. " Remove your panties and put in two lube shooters, also remove your bra."

I got back and laid down. She held up my new larger cock , waving it side to side. " Do you really want this big cock?" Yes , please, I want it! "Well here take it and follow my instructions to the letter, absolutley any failure ends your play and generate demerits." Yes Madame.

" Warm up to it with your cock sucking skills, show how eager and hungry you really are for it". Driven by her instructions and my desires I set forth on it. My jaws were already tired but I wasn't retreating on her directives. "Sweetie add some of your secret sauce your dribbling " . I began collecting and consuming my precum again. She had me continue for some time as she observed my efforts.

" Are you ready to move to phase 2 or do you want to suck cock some more? " I emptied my mouth, I am happy to move to phase 2. "Put this condom on that big cock, watch how much it has to stretch to fit . You remember in the past how most condoms were to large for you? Yes Madame I remember, even extra slim tended to slip off. " Yes they did, these days you couldn't use or fill a thumb condom. Yes your right Madame my pinke is nearly extinct. " Indeed that a fact, calling it a pinke is being generous actually a pinke is several times longer and your thumb has more girth" I know Madame I've gotten so small.

" Enough of talking about your tiny pinke, you have a generous man size cock your entertaining. Add some lubricant and tease that twat , use the cock to tickle your fancy but no penetration." I followed her commands. She then had me rub the cock against my balls and pinke, she added extra lube.

" Look at that the head of this cock is longer than your whole pinke". Yes Madame, the head is almost twice as long. " Sweetie your actually right about that, as I said pinke is an exaggeration. Let's take that cock and begin filling your twat, just a little, only an inch or two. Feel it at your rosebud, ease it in, spread that puckered hole , too bad you can't watch it stretch and open to accept its massive head."

I followed her instructions, feeling the head penetrating me. She then had me repeatedly insert and remove until it was just gliding by. " There you go you sphincter has yielded to the invader, go ahead and penetrate yourself deeper, only half or so, slowly pumping it. Is that getting your prostate stimulation going?"

Yes Madame, I am definitely feeling it. " Are you enjoying being taken with this cock?" Yes Madame, it's wonderful. I wanted to cut loose and sink it deeper to the base, but I resisted. She had me changing speeds but restricted the penetration depth. " You want more don't you?" I would love to take more, but you haven't given me more. " Very good, no I haven't given you more. I am the one giving you cock!" Yes Madame, I only get the cock you give me. " That's correct my little cock whore. Only I give you cock to suck or fuck at my discretion and pleasure. I also control any orgasms you may ever get. Although there's very little to control that pinke and balls are also my property. Yes Madame, I fully understand all of that. It's all yours to control.

" Now let's get back to focusing on what's in your twat. Let's have you take all this cock into your twat. Take it deep, find a stroke that stimulates you the most. Screw your hole, go for it, make something happen if you can. Enough talk show me how hungry you are for cock".

I focused on driving myself into a frenzy. I settled into a pattern that was working up my prostate. Again the pee urge pressure was building. She reached over and again flicked my nipples. I almost went into convulsions it was marvelous. She then quickly stopped. I finally calmed down back to my previous stimulation.

She was watching me, observing me. She then stuck my other large cock in my mouth. I went to work on it. She removed it to collect my juices and feed it back into my mouth. I worked to swallow it deeply, working the length of shaft.

I was trying to keep myself on track. I had urges building and wanted to allow whatever to happen. My sphincter and prostate were both in a major excited state. She hadn't said anything for a bit. I kept my eyes closed. She still was holding the cock in my mouth, occasionally still refreshing the juices. I was on autopilot, I just sucked and licked bobbing my head to work its length. It was also robotic and hypnotic.

I had no idea of how long this had been going. My mouth and jaws ached but I did yield , I just kept going.

Moments later I spurted like a water hose. It wasn't a orgasm of sorts. I put out another pee event but it was full of gelatin spunk. My wife laughed, " what a wonderful show, you stopped and started flow or the gel held things before pee pushed it out. It's amazing, I want count this as a horse stream ". Thank you Madame, I cannot control this. " Your right, I control this ". Yes you do Madame, you control me.

" Good for you, that's very correct." I will contact MsJoslyn's in the morning to update them. I setup an alarm so I didn't screw up.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  3. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Morning came before I went into kitchen. Sweetie, could you do biscuits this morning, I'd like that. Yes Madame, but that will take a bit of extra time. " That's fine we are flexible today. I picked you up strawberry preserves also. "Fantastic, that's my favorite".

After breakfast , I was thinking about my call to MsJoslyn's, I had some more embarrassing moments coming today. I was going to have another round of discussion about my spurted mess and pee. Also I was sure there would be questions as well. When they get together I know would not be spared of being discussed including potential humiliation.

My alarm went off, time to call them. The phone rang MsDonna answered. She also recognized my voice. Hello Sweetie, good to hear from you. Did you experience another event? Yes Mam, last night. Wonderful, let me catch MsJoslyn while things are quiet. They jumped on and I flipped to speakerphone. Let's hear about your event.

Well I had another discharge of pee and gelatin spunk while I was using larger cock. How much spunk to pee would you estimate ? 70 to 80% gelatin this time. Did you spasm during the discharge? Not like an orgasm, it felt more like peeing in spurts, kinda like when trying to clear out the bladder. Is the gelatin getting thinner as you've had more releases? No it's about the same, not as yellow.

Well Sweetie again your headed in right direction. It's good , your relaxing and allowing your body to respond to stimulation. Are you getting any erection activity? Not really. " Let me add something, his tiny pinke actually does slightly stiffen, not an erection, again it's more like a clitoral engorgement. So much so I am considering a new name for his pinke. Between that and it's minimal size it's too generous to call it pinke, doesn't reflect it's real minimal size and behavior. But that's off the primary subject of his pee events".

Well the pee event or peecum discharge is a combination of prostate stimulation milking out precum and relaxation allowing some pee release. Bottom line the prostate is trying to trigger a release but may be only preorgasmic or possibly mini orgasms. Has your stimulation be just anal with larger cock? No mam, I've was also sucking on a cock with cum juices and my Madame briefly stimulated my nipples.

How did she do that? Well she was flicking them with her fingernails but only fora short time. I see, and at the same time fellatio with your other be cock. Yes mam, she held it and collected my juices periodically but I did the motions. You were deep throating the juicy cock? Yes mam. " Very much he has gotten quite good at that, rarely a gag. That's a great accomplishment you are ahead of a lot of girls on that!

My Madame looked at me. Thank you for your compliment. We mean it , it's a marvelous talent, be very proud of yourself. Do you ever get worked up to a frenzy with the aneros, close to the spurting level intensity? I haven't, even with extensive exercising. Has she played with your breasts and nipples during aneros exercise? " No , she replied ". Alright, well Sweetie you're doing things right.

Madame, we would like to have a brief conversation privately once we wrap up if that's possible? " Absolutely if you ladies are available." At least one if not both of us are.

Sweetie you just keep exploring and following your Madame's directives. Yes mam, I will.

I signed off and gave my phone to her to continue privately.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  4. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    The ladies spent another 5 minutes and she sent me outside for privacy. I don't know what was being said.

Spent time packing up things and preparing to head home during our day. Her Sis returned so I was allowed male clothing for outside efforts. Our privacy level decreased with potential visit risk.

We did lunch. She didn't give details but said the ladies had made some interesting comments and she was thinking about the content. She also said they were pleased with my commitment to improve. I thought about the demerit options they still had.

I cleared the table and did the dishes. She told me to go change clothes before I did the vacuuming. She had me change back into a shorty top , penefore and my panties and my larger new bra and forms. This wasn't going to make my chores easy, my modesty was again at risk.

I got changed and went to work. I was very aware of her observations of my movements. I constantly worried about how many demerits I was generating.
    I walked past her she slapped my butt and I jumped. "What's the matter? Did I startle you? " I guess so, wasn't expecting that. " Sweetie you have done it to me for decades. " Yes Madame, that's true.

" Sweetie your outfit is quite entertaining your bosom is wonderful. That bra and forms combination is near perfect it's very natural looking. MsD has outdone herself giving you the chance to experience a natural acting bosom. Are you feeling the bounce and sway effects of your chest?" Yes Madame, definitely I do. The weight is notable as well.

" Sweetie are you beginning to understand the real burden of owning a large chest that you liked to ogle at?" Yes Madame, I am ashamed f my past behavior and comments. " That's good to hear you admit, but you're going to continue your training and education ". "When we return you're going to visit MsD's shop and tell her how happy you are with this combination and you're new awareness. " Yes Madame . " She might even have some more ideas to help you develop " I thought I was already overdeveloped now, at least in regards to my bosom, surely she wasn't referencing that.

I continued my chores and she watched till I got done. "Why don't you go shower , I will decide your next outfit." When I got out she had a pair of panties and my bra same bra on the counter.

She was sitting on the bed when I walked in. Across her lap was the leather paddle. " You have some demerits to deal with from today ". She had watched me constantly as I worked. How many times did I expose my undies? Yes Madame, how many demerits did I earn? " You don't know? No Madame, I tried to not display my panties. " Sweetie, you must learn to know if you have flashed your panties, otherwise you're not learning how to maintain proper modesty. Every girl has to learn how to maintain their modesty no matter the outfit or activity. Just as you are learning how to deal with breasts getting in the way doing tasks, effecting your balance and positioning. " Yes Madame, I am trying to adapt.

" Well, not knowing just added two demerits, one for each cheek. As to your exposure events you shined your undies 5 times. That equals 2.5 demerits, I will round down to two demerits. " I believe you will lay across my lap while I apply your licks. Leave your panties up"

I assumed my position. She put leather to work and set me on fire. She wasn't holding back as the licks landed. I wasn't getting a high count of licks but apparently wanted them to count. I managed to not water up but was close.

She had me get up. " Now, go remove your panties and bra, lube your twat and return ". She had me lay down on a pad facing her. " Here , insert yourself and massage your prostate ". Handing me my large aneros after she lubed the end.

I worked it into myself a began. My cheeks were still burning as my arm rubbed across them. I was trying to relax and focus on my task. " Look's like your aneros is doing some good from your dribbling ". She swiped me and her finger went into my mouth. I continued working the toy building more sensations. She later swiped up my juices but this time she rubbed some on both my nipples.

She then rubbed it in lightly and I was really feeling her touch. Then she stopped as I continued my exercise. I wanted her to continue playing with them , it was nice.

Later she began to use her fingernails to flick them. I rapidly gained excitement it was instantly electric. I feel it directly in my groin, it's like a direct connection. I almost got spasmodic from it. I was really reacting to her manipulation , then she stopped. I had been whimpering while she was touching.

" Sweetie you really make very cute noises, a bit loud but I suppose it's natural for you ". Sorry, it feels so fantastic and intense when you're touching me. " You mean when I touch your breasts and especially your pretty nipples !" Yes Madame, it goes to my core.

"Continue your exercise be quiet and focus on your task, relax and work it ". I was manualling manipulating the toy I was building pressure in my prostate. I nearly fainted when she reached and pinched both my nipples, I groaned. Holding the squeeze, rolling them in with her fingers. She then released them.

She then picked up my older large cock swiped up my juices and presented it. I extended and took it in. I began working all over it. Then she pulled it away, recoating it and again hovering it at my lips. I licked at the dribble hanging at the tip. I then swallowed the shaft to continue playing with it.

She reached with her other hand down to my pinke she wet her fingers and proceeded to caress my ball's. Spreading my slime around as she played rolling them between her fingers. She refreshed the cock with more juices and again dangled it allowing me to suck it back in.

Lost in my frenzy I was busy at both ends. I was really building great urge to pee sensations similar but different than the large cock stimulation. No matter I kept working the toy. I was using a very slow rocking motion in a figure 8 type pattern.

She again refreshed the cock with juice I again licked the excess and sucked it. I started bobbing my head taking it deep as I could with my head motion. She added lubricant onto my balls and pinke allowing more slime and she continued massaging them in a rolling motion.

Instantly I let a spurt of pee followed with more mixed with gelatin spunk. I then dribbled more pee and gel. "Goodness, wasn't that something my little girl has wet herself" . In the moment I didn't catch it, what she had said. She pulled the cock from my mouth. " I believe you have had enough cock for now, you need to clean yourself up, Sweetie you really peed yourself this time. "

I looked down, I had a combination of pee and spunk gelatin everywhere. My safety pad had caught it all this was a bigger volume release. " That was marvelous to watch, it was odd the way it came out, almost like a pumping action, not a pee stream. It was more notable than the others, there's less gelatin spunk but you put out more normal looking precum, thinner ". Well I didn't orgasm at least not a normal orgasm or feeling. Its difficult to explain.

" Hey, we don't need to explain it just keep trying. MsDonna says you will know when you achieve a prostate orgasm, you won't mistake it for anything else. She also said once you've had it you want desire anything else. "You can discuss this discharge tomorrow with them. We can call during a drive break. "

" I am happy you accomplished this you're enjoying and developing your abilities to find new orgasms, you want that?" Yes Madame it would be great, I really desire to climax. " I bet you do! unfortunately your tiny pinke won't be the source, even if it could. If you want an orgasm it will be via your twat being penetrated and stimulated, not your tiny stub pinke!. Your day of poking it into a pussy is history even if miraculously found an erection! Your twat and mouth now are the orifices that get and enjoy being filled for your pleasure source's, you've certainly gotten a good start."

"Go clean yourself and everything up. You still have dinner to prepare and I have some other activities planned for the evening!"

Guest 2684 likes this.
  5. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Last evening before heading home. She has activities planned. I already have directives to visit MsD's and MsJoslyn's shops on our return. I will be calling MsJoslyn during a rest break. Another opportunity to discuss my latest event.

Took care of dinner and cleaned up , she adjourned to shower then catch the tv and her game tablet. When I got done she informed me of her desire for a foot worship session and full massage. I headed to bathroom for warm washcloth to start things off. She sat as I got busy working. She again assisted the process by feeding me her foot again. I believe she was enjoying seeing how much I could handle.

"You know Sweetie, I never gave it a thought in past when you enjoyed worshiping my feet. Maybe it was your hidden passion for cock sucking! I mean the way you suckle my toes, the ability to consume a third of my foot in your mouth."

" Looking at you , I mean I have always loved the attention. Your hot wet mouth combined with massaging fingers has always intoxicated me. My panties are wet now without your doing anything else. " Honestly it is and has always been more pleasure than having sex with you. "

I looked up and stopped. " I didn't say anything about your stopping ". I restarted my efforts. As I continued she continued talking. " I mean, I always told you I'd rather have a good massage anyday over sex" That was true, it always stung when she said it. " Don't get me wrong, sex was different for me than you, but face it your equipment was marginal even in your younger days. You would do anything to get a poke and shoot your rocks off. Just like about every other male". Now you're apparently are learning size does matter!"

" Your getting educated of better things than just popping your little rocks off. I mean your getting a fantastic gift with all this process. You are just beginning but have already learned many things. " I mean look at the wasted efforts you made for decades trying to get me out of my panties only to end up in panties, pretty ironic thinking about it!. I suppose its poetic justice in some ways and you're own games created this new lifestyle. You brought chasity and submission into our lives. I merely took you up on it."

All during this I continued manipulating her feet. While she belittled me with her comments. Everything she was saying was accurate though. I originally brought chasity into our relationship, she merely revved it up and accepted my offering of control. It has been helpful in our relationship and joint happiness. Bottom line our adventure continues and she controls our future.

" Sweetie I think you can wrap up aup ond go prepare for bedtime. We do have a long day tomorrow I still have additional tasks for you. Yes Madame. " Panties and bra are setting out for you. That probably meant it was a massage only night, in my mind. Whatever she wanted, that's what would be.

I came in, she was on her stomach n the bed. She didn't have her panties on tonight that was rare. Although for me it didn't give clearance to touch her panty zone without direct orders. It was possible she might request her buttocks massaged, maybe.

I went to work and she only spoke occasionally asking for certain spots concentrated on . As I worked down her back she instructed me to continue lower onto her buttocks. After working her buns for some time she had me continue down onto her legs. She then requested her feet massaged again with our creme rub. She got an extensive foot massage again but without my mouth and tongue this time.

She finally had enough and had me move away. She slipped her top back on and sat up. She told me to remove my bra and panties. After that she moved over, straddled over me and positioned my pinke as she settled onto me, I felt her hot wet lips against me.

"Lay still, no talking and no use of your hands. She began her rubbing at her discretion and pace. She finally paused, we had become very sloppy with our juices.

She moved off me , I figured the evening was done. Instead she turned around and hovered herself over my face. " Sweetie you are going to clean things up. Don't get carried away with your lips and tongue. You're mission is to clean me, not excite me! Understood? Yes Madame. "Severe demerits will be applied for inappropriate activities. "

She lowered herself slightly so I could begin. She kneeled enough I could contact with raising up and she moved herself around as I held a steady location only my tongue and lips worked on our mixed juice. I wanted to penetrate here with my tongue and suck her clitoris but knew it would draw punishment.

As I worked she began to flick and pinch my nipples. She then massaged my breasts some. I was going nuts from her touch. I raised my hips into a dry humping, she stopped. I settled down and she played a bit more. I fought to remain still. Hopefully she would continue. But alas she stopped. Next she raised up and moved off me.

" Go clean yourself up and dress for bedtime. You need to get to sleep. "

I was in agonizing condition, I was in limbo frustrated beyond belief. I laid down trying to calm and go to sleep. She was onto her video game.

6. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    Sounds like it was a delicious night nothing better than cleanup duty

StubHub likes this.
  7. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    We rolled out early. I was allowed to wear my larger forms and bra. Fuel and pit stops would be minimal. She said I wouldn't be that noticeable if I slouch and keep my shirt untucked.

I felt like I had a sign around my neck saying look at this. I wasn't given an option.

She told me we would call MsJoslyn's after they open and either talk then or at their choice of time.

We were in Southern Missouri when it was time to call in. The ladies both got on and we were hands free sitting at a rest area.

They were delighted about my event using the aneros instead of a large cock. Considered that good progress in widening my abilities. I had to discuss the nipple play used and the slow motions I found that took me over the edge.

They asked about our return and offered an early appointment for my visit so to have undisturbed time. Madame asked about their thoughts on option to apply demerits. They asked to reserve decision until we were onsite but verified I would have paddles with me. She said I would for any visits in case I misbehaved in any form.

With that they wished us safe travel. Back on the road. She spent the majority of time on games and occasionally napping.

During conversation she said we would call and schedule visit to both shops tomorrow that would work for the ladies. I was still sweating the demerit options at MsJoslyn's, acceptance meant 12 licks. MsD would at a minimum mean further discussion on more natural reaction options in bra and forms. She was very happy with my last upgrade and the realistic action.

I very much noticed my bounce and sway during the drive. Also the extra projection was constantly presenting itself with my arms movements. I suppose that's exactly what she wants for me.

We got in late and just headed down to our basement space. After baths we join bed. I gave a basic massage before being told to get to sleep. This was a unique vacation experience in so many ways. Our next outing will be in November. In the coming months our plans are shifting toward me retiring and she will phase out of granddaughter daycare duties.

She certainly was concentrating activities and goals during our limited time. I also think I got a preview of upcoming lifestyle.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  8. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    It was a wonderful night. Her game rules.

9. jking90

jking90 Member

NY
    Local Time:
    10:29 AM
    Your detailed posts read like a novel! You have a group of women who know about your secrets and work with your wife to give you increasing challenges and push your limits. It is pretty amazing that your life has had so many changes in the past year. I'm sure you are much more sympathetic to buxom women than you were before if you are planning your tops to not draw attention to your ample chest.

Good luck with your exercises and please keep posting your future developments, I am sure many people enjoy reading about them.

StubHub likes this.
  10. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I am trying to catch up on my diary. She has to accept them before I post . Finally finished our vacation trip. Have been told finish my other chapters soon.

She demands details in my diary.

Glad you're enjoying.

I have gained appreciation for many things ladies deal with. Wardrobe is challenging. Yes as I have been having to work at wardrobe to play down my extra chest.

Winter coming allows more options.

Hope all is well for you.

11. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    After our return she scheduled my shop visits and told me she would give my appointment information when I need it.

She informed me she would be atte8nding but I will be responsible in achieving the tasks she assigns me and the ladies are prepared to assist me. I asked if MsJoslyn and MsDonna decided about my demerits. " They will deal with that during your visit as they wish, just follow their instructions whatever they are, your paddles will be in your bag for all visits. " Yes Madame, it was a standing requirement now at both shops.

Next morning she to change and my bra and panties were waiting in bathroom, she did not offer me a key si I wouldbe in my micro cage. It was going to be my flamingo bra and pink panties. I have an early appointment with Msdonna's before regular hours allowing them 90 minutes of private consultation time at their request. She reminded me to load my favorite cock and plug along with the leather and wooden paddles along with the riding crop. I cringed and wondered if the ladies would be giving me the 12 licks bonus option. It was also the first time she directed the crop during a shopping event.

We headed out on our drive she informed me my mission was to seek any advice and suggestions the ladies offer to enhance my chances of achieving my first prostate orgasm. She expects me me to be completely informative about my feelings and conditions I have experienced with my discharges including preparations and what generated the most stimulation. I was to be honest and open with my discussions.

We arrived and the unlocked welcoming us in. We went directly to the dressing room in back. All I could focus on was about their decision on exercising their option to each apply 6 licks. My fears were justified as soon as we got into the room. Sweetie remove your jeans, you might as well get your demerits out of the way.

I stepped out and set them over a chair. Standing again in my panties with the three of them. Wonderful your wearing you're favorite color today, very nice. It's time to give us our paddles and bend over, you can brace on the counter. As I removed them from my bag the riding crop came out. Oh, Donna look at that a crop, Madame that's new. " No, not really, I selected it and his leash and collar at the farm store a few months ago". You mentioned the collar in discussion didn't recall the leash or crop. " My bad ladies, I apologize for the oversight. I wanted a crop with pink but it wasn't available. " Have you applied it on his buns often? "Some, I still lean heavily on the wooden paddle it requires less effort to get his attention. Although his reaction when I use is easily noticeable. His eyes start watering before I use it now". Well crops
    certainly intensify the sting over other tools. " I never gave it much thought before." Oh, I assure you it's very unique in as a discipline tool, I speak from experience. " Well, you ladies can use any or all of implements, you each get six licks anyway you want. That's assuming he gets no more demerits earned today. "

Let's get this going we still have to hear want he is shopping for today, we certainly want to satisfy his shopping needs. Sweetie just put all the toys on the table we will select as we proceed. I laid them down and bent to grasp the dresser. Close your eyes until we say open, understood? Yes mam I understand.

I closed my eyes wondering when and what was coming. The ladies apparently were using hand signals, no conversation. I was waiting with my eyes shut. I focused on not letting out any sounds when I started taking licks. It was going to be difficult especially not knowing when and what was coming. I heard them moving and sounds from the toy's being moved around.

After a brief delay the first lick arrived on my right cheek and lifted me up. I failed to be silent letting out a Yelp. Despite knowing it was coming the actual suprising delivery and intensity resulted in my vocal response. It was the wooden paddle and a strong delivery. I worked to get myself composed before my next suprise. I waited again.

My left cheek got the next lick from the leather paddle. It didn't lift me but really stung deep. I didn't k how who was delivering them. I immediately got another lick on my right cheek equal to the first. I was rapidly feeling the burn and felt my eyes beginning to water up. I really didn't want to start tearing up. I then got two more licks of leather on my left. Then another wooden lick to the right.

I was only halfway done and my cheeks were smarting. My eyes were watering even more. They were giving me serious licks and not holding back. I was bent over waiting for more fire on my butt. I heard movements and waited.

I then felt a different impact and I yelped again. It was the crop and it was a powerful sting. Probably the most painful swat ever with it. I didn't know who did it, my right cheek was really stinging. A moment later my left side caught it again with the crop. It was different but not quite as intense. A moment later I got another on the left and it was the worst yet. I opened my eyes and squealed, I reclosed my eyes and felt tears on my cheek. My left cheek then took another equal blow.

I felt more tears rolling down. Another blow on my right and I let out a whimpering sound. I was waiting for another but moments passed. Then another blow came and I whined more. I didn't get up without a directive, I just waited and dripped tears. I was hurting.

After a few moments I got four more licks that exceeded all the previous and I was whimpering outright. " That's for opening your eyes ". Madame noted you failed to keep them closed and indicated 4 fingers. I suspect you know which tools were used and you can only guess who did what.

Here are some tissues , dry your tears, I thought you'd start crying outright. " Oh, he's done that before, wailing like a baby a few times." Well with those licks it wouldn't be unexpected, you told us to be firm. " Yes and that's as it should be, if he has demerits the need to remind him to do better. "

I expect he will be reminded for 2 or 3 days at least. I really expected him to loose it with the crop. I suppose we were not firm enough although maybe we should have just used alone without swapping around.

" Sweetie, pull your panties down, let's see the color of your cheeks ". I still had my eyes closed and tears flowing as I reached back to exposed my cheeks. Well you certainly can tell where and what made the markings. Mostly they are more red than pink for sure. I waited to be told to reposition my panties.

Finally after several more comments I was told to reposition my undies and stand. Finally I was told to open my watering eyes. I began to regain my composure.

Well Sweetie let's discuss what you are needing from us today. Ladies I need any help and advice you have to improve my chances of prostate orgasm. Any other tools or methods that might help. I keep practicing and have peed myself with spunk mixed in as you know.

Well Sweetie when you've peed yourself in release how did the releases come out exactly. Was it a solid stream or start stop? No mam, it was a flow but kind of like surges no real spurts . A slow flow with surges , like a kind of pumping action. Madame would you agree with that description? " Pretty much, yes, its very cute when it happens. Tell her how you're humping during the releases. ".

Humping? Yes mam, my abdomen kinda has convulsions, trembling like. Is it anything like an penis orgasm feeling? No mam, not really. Does your little pinke react, any signs of erection activity at all? None that I can notice. " I can assure you it stays limp and tiny, other than its little fountain activities , it maintains less than an inch outside, one time it was flush with his abdomen. "

Goodness it's amazing he can keep his cage in place being so tiny! " The CK micro has worked and managed his miniscual pinke, I have be thinking of switching him into the inny though." I looked at Madame. " Yes, I haven't forgotten there's a smaller cage available since a custom size isn't an CK option currently ". We hadn't discussed that in months, her comment surprised me. " After all Christmas is approaching and our first anniversary of your chasity commitment. A new smaller cage would make a better fitting home for your extra small appendage. In fact maybe you can order it later today unless MsDonna has something small enough. "

I am afraid we still don't have any cages as short as the current micro let alone the inny, his pinke is so small. " Small is being generous as a description it can't even fill up th he micro cage. I expect the inny can better hold the little turtle stub." Granted these days I was commonly turtled internally even during times she had me going cage free. Since she had me return to being caged I had hoped to return to cage free status. Now she is debating a new smaller cage.

Well as before CK is a wonderful system and certainly have fantastic tiny cage offerings. Most other companies expect a more typical male anatomy to work with and of course his little thing isn't exactly typical. Well let's get back to his desire to find a prostate orgasm, he doesn't need his a penis for that except to leak off his juices that will happen regardless of it's length. "He's already proven that at least with his pee cum releases. "

Sweetie let's discuss what's getting you to accomplish your releases of pee cum as Madame calls it. What exactly builds your excitement up the release point. I'm not exactly sure how to describe it. Try, what all is triggering your excitement, what revs up your motor? What's on your mind? Well give it up Sweetie!

Well I told you before the larger cock work's my prostate better than the aneros. What else? I love it when she plays with my nipples. What else excites your little brain? " His tiny brain it's smaller than little ". Madame, I was referring to the one between his ears in this case. " Oh, my apologies for interrupting, I suppose his pinke brain really doesn't have much effect in his case."

I suspect that's very much the case for him at least now days. His wiring is confused it's in turmoil over everything that's happening. Sweetie you say you find the big cock stimulates your prostate better? Yes mam, it does. I suspect there's more to it, the aneros is specifically designed to stimulate the prostate and is highly rated. Most of our customers find their prostate orgasms using them versus any other toy's! " Really?" Absolutely Madame and he has both of the most popular and successful toy's already. Donna and I have discussed this several times, she has made some interesting theories I agree with.

Sweetie we have some questions for you. Yes mam. How comfortable are you with the larger cock? I am comfortable with it now after some initial challenges. How about when Madame takes you with it? It's fine, a as long as we take our time. So as long as you're lubed and don't rush taking the larger cock isn't a problem for your twat. Yes mam that's correct.

Do you prefer doing yourself by hand or having your twat taken directly by your Madame? I enjoy her participation more. Her participation ? Dosen't she direct your manual hand penetrations? " Absolutely, he doesn't do any stimulation without my directives. His twat, pinke , balls or nipples are off limits without my directives.

Yes mam, my only contact with them is showering for hygiene, otherwise I am subject to demerits. I see, so your behavior keeps you on track? No cheating? What about when you're alone on trips working? No mam, I follow her wishes. "Besides he can't get anything going with his pinke when he or I try. Now his nipples can quickly get him hot, especially if i am manipulating them . He's forbidden to stimulate them and I restrict frequency and amount I use them."

Well as I said I believe he is in turmoil over his evolution in all this. He's dealing with many new awakening feelings within all that's going on. It's a lot to process his male traditions are battling over his female awakening. He's loosing or has lost traditional male penis pleasure and function. His inherent female traits are being tapped and awakened. He's finding feelings and stimulation that don't focus on an erection. That's a major conflict.

Sweetie you say the larger cock in your twat stimulates your prostate more. Yes mam. More than the aneros or your smaller cocks. Yes mam. What's wrong with that statement? Nothing mam, it does. What's wrong is your ignoring the fact that many men have enjoyed prostate orgasms from a single small finger or the smallest aneros toy. Your prostate doesn't require a large tool to be stimulated into orgasmic spasms. Your brain is the problem your hungry for being stretched and filled with a large cock!

Wait here with MsJoslyn while you're Madame and I go into shop a few minutes. MsJoslyn and I waited we only had about 30 minutes before shop opening time. I think Sweetie MsDonna is on the right course to help you. You must be totally honest about your feelings, don't be afraid to embrace your true feelings. Allow yourself to embrace what pleasures your body that's all your Madame wants. You've given yourself to her and that's wonderful she's very happy and enjoying your gift of submission. You two have great love for each other and this adventure is a wonderful and fun journey.

They returned with a bag in hand. MsJoslyn excused herself to prepare to open shop. I leave you both in good hands, remember MsDonna is helping you both to find ultimate joy.

I understand you've brought your large cock and plug along today. Yes mam. Well get them out please. I took them out of my bag and handed them to her. She turned setting down the plug, she reached into the bag she had and turned around to me. Holding up my old cock and a considerably larger one, at least thicker and about an inch longer. I gasped , it really appeared massive in girth.

Well just look at his face Madame! "Yes, you certainly were correct! He lit up like a Christmas tree!" Sweetie what are you thinking? I uh, I'm amazed how massive it is. Amazed or envious? I blushed, I just was surprised. She and Madame both were looking at me. What about my question Sweetie, the real truth, envious?

Yes mam, I suppose in a way. I believe that answer, if you could have seen your eyes and face, you couldn't miss it. Now another question what thought popped first in your mind when you saw it? I hung my head down. Sweetie look at me, tell me, don't be ashamed, be honest.

I thought about what it would feel like. Well here Sweetie take it feel it, satisfy your curiosity. I reached out and grasped it with both hands. It had texture and firmness similar to my current cock toy but more and larger veins. I studied it with my eyes and hands.

" MsDonna, I do believe he is mesmerized by that hefty cock!" Madame , I would have to agree, you know Sweetie we washed and sanitized that before we came in. We wanted you to able to investigate it fully. assuming you might take a liking to it. Oh no, MsDonna its really large I could never deal with something this massive. Well Sweetie we actually have larger ones in length and girth, these are real sized models of real penises. We selected this one because it's girth is equal to your last plug at its widest part.

I looked at her this really looked massive, I can't believe that . Her you go, handing me my plug. Check for yourself honey, your little twat already is handling this diameter for many weeks. According to your Madame your very acquainted and easily penetrate your twat with it. Is that good information? Yes mam., I suppose it's true, as I matched the two seeing they were close in fact the plug was slightly larger.

" Looks like you owe MsDonna an apology. We already knew that your plug is 3mm larger. I am ashamed of you disputing her knowledge. " She wasn't pleased with me. I wasn't disputing only this looks so much bigger, I guess because it's longer. MsDonna I apologize sincerely, I would never dispute your knowledge.

"MsDonna, I can't allow him to challenge your knowledge, this is disrespectful, tell me how many demerits this demand?" Madame, do you really want to discipline him for this? " I feel it requires demerits, I will handle it but want you to offer you first option ". I was standing there still feeling the earlier licks. Well could I think about it and decide after we finish his shopping, I suppose he may have other infractions. MsJoslyn popped in. How's it going? Shops open now but continue your business, I can handle the front. Sweetie that's a lovely cock your holding apparently it's appealing to you based on your damp panties.

I looked down I was leaking and my pink panties were displaying the evidence. Yes indeed it's been growing as he has been fondling and discussing that nice cock.

"He has a nasty habit of leaking , of course his cage really looks cute in wet nylon. " It's a natural response, his mind and body are merely reacting to his attraction to a substantial cock. I mean I would have damp panties for a piece of meat like that. Sweetie face it you are very interested in that cock aren't you? I hesitated. " Sweetie why don't you show MsDonna you're answer!" She grinned at me.

At that moment, opened my mouth and inserted the large head. I continued and began working it further in. They all stood watching as I continued. It really was big , I wasn't feeling confident about taking more in. "Sweetie, take your time, relax, you can do it, just relax. "

I tried to forget it's size, trying to relax, forgetting about the eyes watching me. I avoided gagging as I tried taking in more. I was focused to achieve getting more down, the transition into my throat was the pivot. Once I started it would go. My saliva was dribbling down my cheeks. I heard voices but wasn't listening to anything beyond my mouth noises.

I finally got over in into my throat with it. I continued and was reached nearly to the base. I began to open my thoughts and began to hear their words. My Madame was happily accepting MsJoslyn's forfeit, she coincided that I had successfully deep throated the cock. I turned looking at the 3 of them, withmy mouth jammed packed to the base touching my lips. They were all smiling. MsJoslyn apparently bet against my Madame and MsDonna that I could not consume the cock.

Madame looked at me. " I suppose you might want to remove that sausage Sweetie ". MsDonna remarked, I guess he's really enjoying himself maybe even a little bit proud of his ability. MsJoslyn chimed out, well he's no virgin at cock sucking that's for sure. Maybe he should try something larger? I still was filled, I shook my head no. I proceeded to withdraw the cock, I almost gagged in the process.

MsDonna chimed out. Remember to tilt as it comes out in reverse that helps. Unlike a real penis assuming it has climaxed and shrinks these toy's stay hard before and after a good blow job. Of course they also never go soft to fail you.

"He understands about being soft and useless along with failure to perform. I lost count of the short lived erections. Isn't that right Sweetie?" Yes mam, I know I often failed you over the years.

Well that cock will always be ready and will stay plump without fail. You can suck and fuck your sweet brain's out with it. I do have some other interesting offerings in the bag as well. First off was this cock to your liking or maybe something a bit more substantial? Oh no mam, this was more than I ever dreamed I could use, I am not sure i can take it beyond my mouth.

Well I have complete confidence that your twat is not only capable but is going to really enjoy it. Would you be interested in trying it for a test ride this morning? I could get some lube shooters and let you have some private time with your Madame. " That's an interesting offer but I think he may need proper preparation before taking that beautiful cock into his honey hole ".

I understand in fact as we discussed proper preparation is needed to enjoy this much manhood. Its serious meat for anyone to enjoy and preperation is key. His mouth certainly did nicely with it in short order, I was very impressed with that performance.

"He's gotten quite good at going down on a cock. He prefers it to be dipped in special sauce in fact he probably would have gotten it down faster. Really, that would really have been impressive. Maybe another time.

Let's discuss preperation and tools. I understand that he has been douching sometimes. " Yes, he has gotten used to douching partial and fully depending on my instructions ". He's still using the basic emema nozzle with the process. " Yes, the smaller short nozzle and red bag."

Well I believe he's ready to graduate to another level. Sweetie do you want to take the big new cock into your twat? Yes mam, if my Madame allows me to try. " Sweetie, you know to phrase your request properly!" Madame my I please have this new cock and will you please fuck me with it whenever and however you desire? " So you want to suck and be fucked by this nice cock ?" Yes mam, please. " So you want this big meat cock to become your new favorite cock to fill and stretch your little holes? Your prepared to condition and prepare to adjust to this big cock as required? Yes Madame, whatever is needed and required.

"Well MsDonna I suppose he can purchase this cock but only after you cover the other items and there proper use and procedures. They are a package deal." Absolutely, Sweetie let's get into all the wonderful new additions to your collection and the use and procedures. Yes mam, I am all yours.

Well I know you're using the red bag and emema nozzle for douching, either a quick 1 bag flush or a full douche with 2 or 3 bags. Yes mam. Well take a look at your big girl Douche nozzle. Its larger and longer designed to reach further into the vagina for better cleaning. Of course you're honey hole is an alternative vagina. " I believe we shall consider his twat a vagina for all references going forward, he always called my vagina, my twat, his rectum is now vagina or twat."

No problem Madame, makes good sense and easy to remember, I noted you also used honey hole occasionally, is that acceptable. " I suppose it can, again that was one of his pet names. "

Alright, again your going to upgrade to the vaginal Douche nozzle it will take you to a 6" penetration into your vagina with multiple nozzles to release your douching fluids deeper for better cleansing. You want to be fresh and clean to accept that wonderful cock. It is a requirement to do a full Douche anytime you might be getting fucked in your twat with your new cock, or anytime you're Madame requires it. Yes mam.

Now I have another item for times you want a quick flush to freshen yourself. Its called a Douche bulb and has a regular vaginal Douche nozzle. When you use it one or two bulbs should flush you out. This should take care of your quick Douche needs.

As you use these you'll find they will find your prostate and it's safe to tickle your little walnut while taking care of things. Remember that walnut is your orgasmic future once you discover it , you will forget your measly little one shot pecker climax thrills. I assure you find a new level of emotion with the bonus of multiple orgasms. Women are born with that ability men are also but only a few find the ability. Probably because they cannot open themselves to utilized the walnut instead of their nuts. Your extremely lucky that your life path has opened that door and your walking the path. I am so happy to be able to assist you both in the journey. We have helped others and you want be our last, but you two have been fun for us both to work with. We both know your going to achieve your prostate orgasm and all that follows, enjoy it all.

Let's talk about your introduction of this new cock to your twat. You both must be relaxed and go slow . My last item for today is going to help your twat accept bigger and better things starting with this new cock. She pulled a box from the bag. These are vaginal dilation tools, normally used after vaginal surgery to stretch vaginal walls in your case they will train your sphincter muscles and allow you more ease in accepting larger cocks. Unlike your plugs these taper up but hold you at the larger diameter. This is a midrange set that fits your current needs. There's a larger size set, maybe in the future. You will need to work your way up as your comfort allows. You should spend 30 to 60 minutes a day using them every day. Don't go longer but you can do 2 thirty minutes in a day. Just lube the dilation tool and your twat. It should just be inserted and held by hand no tickles. Some folks use a spandex panty to hold things leaving hand free. You're vagina will learn to expand and accept large cock by this exercise.

I suggest hand insertion of the cock during the beginning rather than strap on. Regardless of who is doing it. Just go slow, your body will let you know.

That's about it today any questions? You can always drop by and or call us. Remember please update us on any and all release events especially if you orgasm. I am so excited you are beginning to accept and embrace yourself and your enjoying of new pleasure points. You have a powerful drive don't fight about your pitiful male roots. Your core is hungry to embrace your feminine desires. Your hormone issues are based on your body finding true balance. Embrace and welcome those urges don't fight them your wonderful Madame is not worried. She is giving you freedom to serve her and enhance you openly.

Let's get you dressed and check you out so you can continue your day.

I thanked both ladies for giving their time before opening to assist me. They both smiled and said anytime .

We headed back home. My Madame said I still had demerits for disrespect despite MsDonna passing on it. That meant 4 more licks at some point.

My next appointment would be to MsD at the bra boutique.

12. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    After lunch she informed me it was time to dilate myself , deeming it D-time. Try your new quick Douche bag for preperation a couple of times.

Following the mandate I figured out the new bag and how to position with it. I decided to run a third bag though. Bit more cumbersome than full bag . I enjoyed the larger and longer Douche nozzle.

Going find a large pitcher to prepare water in advance so easy and quick refills while up for toilet time. Will save time.

After my clean up I lubed my twat external and just inside, the lubed the size 3 dilation tool it's circumference at the start and gain1/2" at the bases , taking the sphincter gradually. I worked it around relaxing myself an slipped it slowly in . These have a small amount of taper. I sank it to near full length marked the time. The instructions and video link was similar to MsDonna information but it also recommended slow rotation and slow back and forth motions as well for muscle training. They spoke of 20-30 minutes 1 or 2 daily sessions.

These silicone tools were super smooth and glide with almost no friction. You only fell mild tickle to the sphincter. This size was no problem to accommodate. It was about equal to my previous large cock.

The kit has 4 tools sizes 3-6 there is a a size 7 & 8 available.

13. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I decided to swap to size 4. I was amazed how smooth they slipped into me. I did my 20 minutes and conducted the rotating and in and out activities.

Doing this was different from working one of my cocks. I felt the tension in my sphincter more and also that reducing with time and relaxing.

I decided then to try 10 minutes more with the size 5. I took a bit putting it in my twat was noticing the increased size. I stabilized and spent 10 minutes with it.

The quick Douche seemed to clean things up nicely and will work more with it. This was quite different than my previous anal toy visits.

The literature recommends at least 3 times a week for exercise unless directed different my the doctor. Of course they were discussing vaginal utilization. MsDonna directed daily for now. Madame said I would follow her instructions.

MsDonna told me I could gage the size and move up as I felt comfortable. My evening session I was going to start with size 5. I suppose my twat had adjusted to being penetrated by invading toy's.

14. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I didn't Douche again , just lube and exercise. I again had to go slowly but adjusted quickly.

Madame came and inspected me and the dilators. " These are really smooth and I love the colors. Do you remember when I had the surgery decades ago? "Yes I remember. Do you remember my therapy process that you did with me?"

Yes Madame, we spent 2 months before trying to make love unsuccessfully and then 2 more months before we could actually achieve penetration that didn't go well. It was like over 10 months before we got back to regular sex activities.

" Well actually for me it was almost 2 years to achieve intercourse with discomfort " You never told me that. " You never wanted to hear that, you just wanted a poke and to get your rocks off".

I constantly asked and inquired how you were feeling. " I know, but I just dealt with it ". I am really sorry if you'd said something. " Forget it, do you remember the doctors means to dilate my vagina," Well yes, the doctor told us to use lube and fingers, yours and or mine. Starting with yours 1 to 2 to 3 and then when comfortable to do same with my larger fingers. Then to try penis penetration without any strokes then slowly stroking till you felt comfortable to resume real intercourse.

" That's right, I didn't get any cute smooth dilators. That would really been nice. They would not have tried to finger fuck me!" The doctor told us to work the fingers as we progressed, rotating and in and out , slowly working our way up. " Face it, I constantly had to put your brakes on" . I am sorry, really.

" Well that's all history, now we just need to train your vagina to accept larger intruders. You've already shown remarkable ability to take on big cock in your slut mouth. I am sure you're twat can't hardly wait to take on that new meat. I noticed your already filled with the size dilator on just your second session?" Yes mam, I used the 3 and 4 without issue so I moved up, MsDonna said if I was comfortable move larger.

" I know what she said, the #3 was basically equal to your old large cock and your 2 sizes up. Your twat is comfortable with that diameter? Well yes mam, I go slow and it calms down quickly. " I expected you to need more time for your vagina to stretch. It took months for mine to loosen up. I suppose that shows how much slut you have in you."

It's just from already working it with the plugs and other cocks. Its be being conditioned in advance. I feel the larger size but it's not any pain, these are very smooth, not like the cocks textures. " You can tell the difference?" Well Yes, the veins text tugs on me as it moves back and forth.

"We'll I don't know, your little pinke never really was very noticable even in our younger days. I mean you made babies but you certainly never had much real impact. My orgasms came from my clitoris stimulation unfortunately there wasn't any joy of being filled with a big cock , nature dealt you very short hand."

"So #5 isn't causing you any big challenge?" No mam. Well allow yourself time , don't try your #6 until I approve the increase. Yes mam. "Wrap up your twat exercising and get redressed. I want a nice supper tonight. "

15. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Dinner went well and I cleaned everything up. She took a shower while I did my chores. When she returned she sat down and remarked, " you can get started on my massage " . She tossed me a warm washcloth.

Out of my chair and I already knew to kneel and attend her waiting feet. I used the washcloth after slipping off her slippers. I was massaging left foot when she dangled her right foot in my face. I opened my mouth and she inserted her toes. I began to suck and lick while maintaining my hand massaging.

I swapped my hand work over to the foot in my mouth. After a few minutes I moved over to work her left foot with the dual combination. She rubbed my cheek as my signal to swap again. This went for a bit. " You may continue your foot worship, but begin to massage my calves. " She handed me her massage creme.

I continued. Later she told I could wrap up and go prepare for bed , I could finish the massage in the bed. " Your clothes and things are setting out".

In the bathroom were my sleep clothes and my largest plug and my Douche bulb. I did two rounds of cleaning before my shower and shaving. I lubed and plugged myself and got dressed. She was already in the bed lying on her stomach with only her panties on.

I got in and started massaging her. Later she rolled over so I could work her front side. Laying there she was watching me work and looking things over.

"Well Sweetie you're really leaking tonight ". I looked and she was right. Yes mam. " Well lower your panties, I have something for you ." I peeled down the front exposing my dribbling cage. She then held up my older cock and the new larger one.

"Well Sweetie, which cock would go best with your pathetic dipping sauce? It's your choice, take the one you want. "

I hesitated , " come on pick, I already see what you're starring at!" I reached and took the new one. " Sweetie it's OK , I already knew which you preferred."

I took it and collected my juices on it. Making some noise as it rubbed against the cage. I then brought it to my lips, a couple of licks then I wrapped around it. " Sweetie, don't forget your not done with my massage." Yes Madame, I'm sorry. I got back to her massage and used one hand to massage and the other to manage my new toy.

She had me pause so she could flip back over . Then I continued my work. I tried to take more of the cock down but kept getting gagged. After my third try I had stopped trying.

"What's wrong Sweetie, having trouble with your new favorite cock?" I paused to answer, yes mam. " I am a little surprised you did so well at the boutique, you took it all the way down. Maybe you need an audience or something, you didn't even have juice on it. Well stop the massage and lay down beside me. She reached out and took the cock.

After I laid down she collected spunk on it. She toyed with it touching my lips. She would pull it away as I tried to lick and suck the tip then she would return it. After multiple cycles of this she allowed me to take it into my mouth. Again though she would withdraw it and collect more juice.

She held it still and allowed me to bo. My head position as I tried again to get more in. I focused on trying to get it further down without gagging. I was positioned to have the best angle of attack.

"That's it Sweetie, you really want to take it, go ahead, take it all the way down, suck down that big marvelous cock!". I worked it past the choke point and I moved up the shaft. " That's it, I knew you could do it , enjoy that wonderful shaft. "

I slowly moved it back and forth moving my position. " Sweetie, take over so you can enjoy that cock, reach and hold the vase and balls. I will add your sauce with my fingers, you just show off your cock sucking talents.!"

I grasped the base wrapping my hands around the ball sack. At the same time she began to caress my ball's. she would pause and collect juice on her fingers and transferred it to the shaft as I slowly moved it. I only partially pulled it out so I didn't battle with gag point.

I was focused and really concentrated on the texture of the viens as my lips slipped along. My spit and juice made a slick surface, I could taste and smell my spunk. I was getting lost to everything else, my jaws were somewhat aching from being held open. I didn't care my brain was drunk on my emotions. She continued to massage my balls using the same fingers she was transferring my juices with. She glided on the slick skin.

"Look at you, your really working that cock, your such a cock whore. Just think about that big meat filling your own vagina twat. Pumping in and out. You probably can't wait but we have to train your twat first."

I couldn't respond but her words were making me ecstatic. My groin was burning but I wasn't reacting in my cage despite my emotions. A couple more minutes she reached up and wrapped around my hand and signalled me to remove the cock.

As I closed my mouth my jaws were telling me they had been stretched for some time from my activities. Reminded me of a dentist visit but this was more fun.

" I suppose you're going to be disappointed when you're new cock is fucking your twat and you're mouth will only get a smaller cock to suck off!" She looked at my face. " You hadn't thought about that had you Sweetie?" No mam, I guess that is true.

Well Sweetie go clean things up so you can get to sleep.

16. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Morning came she told me go ahead and perform my exercise before breakfast preperation.

I removed my plug and did a two bulb douche. I used the #5 dilator for 25 minutes. She checked on me during my exercise. " When you get done, relube and put your plug back in. Put your flamingo bra and pink panties on. "

"You have an appointment with MsD's today. I will discuss that after breakfast with you. Yes mam, the laundry will be about 45 minutes. " I am aware of how long laundry takes, I use to do it before you asked to do it, or should I say accepted as one of your duties. "

You're appointment will not conflict with your laundry duties. You won't have any reason to miss your visit to MsD's shop today. The ladies were thrilled when I scheduled it, they wondering how you were enjoying your last additions. They said that? " Yes Sweetie, they are very interested in your being happy and satisfied " She smiled, "it's so nice of them to care".

She did not divulge anything about what I would be shopping for today. Again I wasn't going to know in advance and apparently all the ladies know I am visiting.

I

17. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    She left me to stew over what might be waiting for me. We later had lunch without any word about heading out. I still mulling over what my appointment would entail. More time past and she had not said anything about getting ready to leave.

I finally asked what time was my appointment? " You will be told with plenty of time to make your appointment, I know you're anxious to go indulge your lingerie lust, but don't earn demerits ". That meant keep my mouth shut, I didn't need to upset her.

Late in the afternoon she told me to prepare my bag again and we would leave. I had the new night bra and forms combination along with my paddles including the crop that now goes with each visit. I hoped to avoid any demerits.

We headed out she reviewed my key goals for my shopping visit that included reviewing my enjoying the new realistic feeling bosom. She also said I was to enthusiastic about trying any suggestions they make.

I was anticipating an eventful visit that probably would be filled with embarrassing events for me.

18. jking90

jking90 Member

NY
    Local Time:
    10:29 AM
    I am sorry your wife had to have that experience with her surgery. It sounds like she is having you experience, as best as can be done with a different body, many things that women have to deal with. Turnaround is fair play, if you wanted to poke her, instead you get poked. You admired women's chests, now you have to deal with their weight and covering it up. Good luck on your continued adventures and please keep posting, I am sure many people are reading!

19. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    We arrived at the shop and MsD. MsLinda and MsMichelle all were up front. They were only an hour from closing time.

MsMichele spoke first. Welcome back Sweetie we've been talking about you between customers all day. MsLinda and MsD both smiled and nodded. Madame remarked " I told you they were looking forward to helping. "

MsMichele asked tell us what you're shopping for today? More panties or another bra, maybe both? I need another bra like my last visit that created the better realism. Oh, that's worked out for you? Yes mam, it has pleased Madame and myself. When all have you been wearing it? Every night for sleeping but also day use when Madame directs it with my wardrobe.

Are you going out in public or just in private? Both ways, considerable in private. Do you find it comfortable? Yes it's fine for comfort. I do get concerned about my projection especially with the additional bounce and motion. It's a constant worry in public use, now that it's turning cold I have more ability to subdue the view.

You feel the need to hide or disguise yourself or at least your bosom. Well I have enough to hide with my breast growth already, the extra really concerns me. Well Sweetie let's see what we can do today to help your concerns. I mean today looking at your chest isn't noticable in public. I only have my solo bra on, it's just me natural.

Natural just your breasts and bra? Well yes, I mean no padding or forms. Well it's interesting you consider natural as breasts in a unpaded bra! I guess these day's it's become normal or natural . I spend 23+ hours a day in some bra setup except for bath or play time. Well Sweetie most women don't do that, we loose the bra as soon as we get home , only a handful use leisure bras at night. Your average time is probably double the average womans.

MsD I think we should start with reviewing how things look in the other bra and forms since he's in natural mode currently. I didn't see your last combination but I thought it was smaller forms? Yes it was, his night time forms were 11 or 12. I switched him back to size 7 . That and a 210 Barbara bra to allow more flex. His bounce and movement reactions greatly improved.

Well Sweetie let's go get your swapped out and study your contour silhouette and movement. Yes man. MsMichele apparently was taking the lead for the first time. MsD and MsLinda had previously been the two that worked with me, with MsD being the primary. She was aware of my situation and gynecomastia as along with my use of lingerie, so there were no real secrets.

Once in the dressing room she casually remarked for me to swap out to my other bra and forms. I started slowly undressing. She noted my shyness. Sweetie, it's alright I have seen other men with gynecomastia , and thousands of breasts including my own.

I moved ahead with changing putting my shirt back on. She said, let's step out into shop we don't have any customers except you. We will stay in the rear section anyway. Walking out they lined up and had me walking and bending. Then asked me to make some small hops. Turned in various directions and angles.

MsD asked how everything felt and if I had any strap or band issues with this setup. I told her everything had worn well and stayed in place. They sent me back to the dressing room while they discussed things. I had felt like a mannequin in spotlights during my display.

MsMichele came back in with a boxes with forms. We are going to swap you to size 5 forms as a comparison. I removed my bra and she exchanged the forms. She then helped me back into the bra. I think you're going to like this better and still satisfy your need for realistic action. It's not really my need, Madame prefers it. Well that's a different subject for now slip your top back on.

I did and we went out to go through the modeling process again. It reduced my projection but I felt it increased the motion and give of my bosom. All eyes followed me as I moved through the series of positions and activities.

MsD remarked, that does flow well and has reduced the projection further. Madame what do you think? Is this a suitable alternative. " I believe either way works but seems like this has more sway motions." Indeed I agree the smaller forms have more room and aren't compressed in the cups. They have room to move and shift.

" His silhouette is more subdued and this would remove any reservations about being used in all public activities ". Well I agree this with a proper top would keep things subdued. " Most of his shirt styles work well with his chest challenges. I haven't been worried the size 7 but he frets constantly, I tell him everything is fine . "

It's understandable that it worries him, after all his male mentality is still alive. His natural male thoughts about focus on breasts are amplifying his fears. He believes everyone checks out chests at least males. He forgets that to males he is one most aren't thinking to check another guy for a rack as they say. As usual the the ladies have their conversation oblivious to my standing and waiting. I have become accustom to being the ignored 3rd party.

" Well Sweetie, I think MsMichele has nailed down your future setup, isn't that fantastic?" Yes mam. " Well, if you don't like it we can just continue with your current setup, it's been working. fine, and you look fine and natural with it. Your whining about people noticing your bosom, which really hasn't been an issue, except in your mind." No mam, I like the smaller arrangement.

"Ladies, I need to apologize for this behavior, I am so embarrassed. " MsLinda remarked , it's no problem, considering his attitude about his public outfitting.

" Exactly what do you mean ?" Well Madame, he basically says it's your preference and choice. I believe his words, were " it's your needs that matter " as to what and how his bras work.

" Is that right " Madame I only meant you're approval was what matters, my duty was to wear what pleases you. " So you would be happy to wear your larger forms then?" I do at night. " I know that, I am saying full time, just make it simple and easy!. Oh, please no, they are so large.

The ladies watched, I was panicking. Madame, no, I really like MsMichele's selection it's even nicer than MsD's wonderful selection. They both are great and I feel better wearing them. " Because they are smaller I suppose?" No mam, they feel better and more natural. My breasts are not as big but I now feel them move and bounce on a small scale although it's uncomfortable and painful. With the other forms my breasts are comfortable while I still feel the forms move. I mean it feels strange but nice, I wish my real breasts didn't hurt, i dream about them being like the forms.

" You know the Doctor figures the pain probably won't go away for you. Even if you grow larger there's only a slim chance the lumps will distribute out. Your hypersensitive nipples will continue. Those are the facts ". Yes, I know that's true.

" Sweetie, admit it you have wanted your breasts to grow! " Well? " Yes once they started developing, I've been getting accustomed to them. If I am stuck with them I hoped they would grow and level out to become more natural. If I was stuck in bras and not going shirtless I hoped to grow and loose the painful knots and normalize my nipples.

"Sweetie it's a nice dream but you know it unlikely that the cyst knots will distribute and your nipples have always been sensitive, although they have grown more sensitive as you know and enjoy!" I hung my head, airing my personal laundry.

MsD spoke up, Sweetie we understand your situation and the pain and sensitivity issues. We deal with customers of both sexes and your not alone.

"We are here so you can find the products that you want and feel good using. You admit wanting your breasts to grow and feel comfortable. I have attempted educate you about the issues of having breasts. Our new relationship is based on your request and submission to change. This is about helping you adapt to your new status while improving your awareness of reality. I expect you to select what you want to be happy and comfortable and enjoy that pleases me."

" Ladies, I am again sorry wasting your valuable time while he figures out what he likes and wants. " It's fine, we understand the turmoil he is dealing with. His body and conditions are alien to his ma lm w brain while he's fighting female hormones stepping in front. It helps us figure out what he desires to meet his needs and enjoyment. Sweetie we just want to help you enjoy your journey . We all deal with the cards life deals us.

MsD , Ladies it's getting close to closing,I agreed to stay over as needed but you're free to head home. I can take over to wrap things up. MsMichele offered to stick around to assist me. MsDonna did the close out and left.

Well are you happy with this new setup for your outings or do you want to continue with the size 7 forms or maybe the 12's you sleep in? The new size 5 MsMichele suggested were really nice and comfortable, I liked them best. So that's your preference for daily use? Yes mam, I want them for my daily regular use.

" Sweetie, you're asking for the new forms for daily use?" Yes Madame, they felt good and I could enjoy using them regularly. " You want them instead of just a solid bra without forms? " They felt excellent and almost normal to me. " Well then you want to buy them to use everyday?" Yes Madame and maybe a few more bras to rotate with them.

"MsMichele do you have some additional bras in his size in stock?" Yes and in several colors since he likes variety ! Maybe some nice new panties to mate with them if desired? "Well Sweetie would you like some new panties as well?" That would be nice especially if they blend together. Don't you worry Sweetie they are wonderful mates and have lovely trim, your going to love them!

"He only wears full brief panties " Yes Madame, they are like his others but a bit more lace trim. "Well why not, you two get busy so we all can go home ".
    Thanks

Guest 2684 likes this.
  20. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    MsMichele and I headed back to the dressing room. Go ahead and remove your pants and top and I will be right back. I got down to panties and bra and waited. I could see MsD and Madame talking but couldn't hear anything but figured I was the subject.

MsMichele returned loaded down. I know you're current one is a basic nude. I brought black, latte and midnight blue knowing you have those in other bras. Plus a couple of suprise items. Do you want to try them and maybe model them for us? Well I had to hold you ladies over, there all the same except color.

We both volunteered to stick around, even MsLinda wanted too but had a conflict. It's because we really enjoy helping you with what you need. We help many customers with unique needs, we understand your challenges. If you would like to choose picks and want to model them I believe we all will happy to review your choices. So would like to choose and give us a show.

Yes mam, I suppose latte and midnight blue. Good choices let's get you swapped into blue. While I swap your forms you can swap panties. Here's a fresh pad so everything stays neat. She helped me into the bra. She called out and the ladies joined us.

They all were pleased and made nice comments and compliments. Well ladies if you would step for a few moments I will call you back. After they stepped out. Its time to bring out my suprise options.

She lifted one out, this is called Amethyst. isn't it lovely. Yes mam, it's nice. Well the panties are a great match. Let's get you unhooked again, I'll swap the forms while you switch panties. I was pulling up the panties when she turned to hold bra forward. I scrambled to cover. Don't worry we know about your cage, besides it's obvious in those panties. We figured that out even before your Madame shared information with us. Your little secret is safe.

Look in the mirror this color is wonderful on you. I know it gets limited viewing by a very select few, but doesn't it excite you knowing. Well yes mam, originally everything was beige or black, the colors are actually a nice diversity. I completely agree, it's can be exciting being pretty underneath, even if you don't flash it. Are you ready? Yes mam.

Ladies come on in, be prepared to be wowed. They walked in and stared at me. I felt a bit embarrassed. MsD spoke first, your definitely looking good in that color. " I love that on you, it's a great color for you, and you're cage looks cute peaking through."

Alright ladies give us s few moments for the best yet. They left again. I saved the best for last, I really think you're going to love this! She turned holding a pink bra and panties. This is powder pink , your still partial to pink, right? Well yes mam, I've finally allowed myself to admit that. Sweetie don't hold back , allow yourself to find enjoyment, lingerie can be a sweet indulgence. Let's get you in the pink.

OK ladies step back and tell us what you think. They stepped in. This is the best yet, do you know how nice pink goes on you? " Pink has become his favorite color or should I say he's finally admitting it" Finally acknowledging that he now has been selecting it any toys he adds now as well.

Well it is a nice color for him. I am glad he's learning to allow himself to open his options. No need to hide his feminine side and feelings. " Oh. he's getting much better indulging his feminine urges, in all areas not just lingerie!".

There's nothing wrong with that, he may find many benefits by enhancing his feminine traits.

Well Sweetie I believe you have accomplished your current shopping let's get you checked out . Slip your top and pants back over your new pink lingerie to test drive.

21. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    After that visit I now wear full time forms in the new bras for daytime activities. Often upgrading to my larger forms per her directives. My solo, no form bras are a but retired. She is considering me donating them and my few remaining male underwear to Goodwill which means I have no alternatives.

My current male undies only find use at doctors visits now . My last visit to DocK was in panties that was a first. I anticipate my upcoming dermatologist probably will be bra and panties. They both are fully aware of my bra needs but neither have seen my forms in use. I expect that is going to change as well. My specialist doctors have been in male underwear and no bra. Not sure about future visits. My future dress code may be in jeopardy.

She says doctors and nurses are professionals and my clothing is illreavant to them. I cannot get past my embarrassment factor of additional folks seeing my feminine clothing and possibly my enhanced chest. I suppose that won't matter if she decides that is my future. The only upside to full time forms is the reduced agitation to my sensitive nipples far better than foam padding.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  22. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I have been doing dilator sessions every day using my #5. I was finding myself becoming adjusted to it's girth. It is basically equal to the new cock. I was still not authorized to use the larger #6. She on occasions would monitor my exercising.

After about 3 weeks she came in to supervise my evening session. I had done my quick Douche and lubed myself . She watched as I inserted the dilator. " It appears your twat is easily accepting your #5." Yes mam, it's becoming fairly used to it. "I think you're ready, maybe wanting something larger?" I am comfortable with this size, I probably can try the next step up. "Sweetie that's not the proper request!" Madame I want something bigger in my twat, may I use my #6 dilator to fill my twat?

" My little cock whore want's to dilate her pussy bigger? So she can take on her new cock? " Yes Madame, MsJoslyn says I need to train my twat to play with the big cock so everything goes well. " Yes Sweetie, that new cock you selected is certainly larger as your cock sucking mouth has been finding out!"

"Well, let's proceed , but here are the requirements. Every time you exercise with the #6 dilator in your cute little twat, you're to exercise your mouth and practice your pleasuring that big cock until you're able to suck it fully and take it all the way in . Is that understood?"

Yes Madame, I will practice and get my ability to fully pleasure that giant cock while I train my twat so I can be fucked with it. "Alright I will get your new dilator and the big cock. " She handed me both.

I swapped out the dilator but had to take a few minutes to expand myself to accept the extra diameter. She pointed at the cock. "In the future, fill your mouth first then insert yourself with your dilator. it should help you relax. " I picked up the new larger cock and began to work on it. I was still fighting gagging taking it's larger size down. I had accomplished it at MsJoslyn's shop initially but after that I had found it difficult to get into my throat.

Again I tried and gagged some. " Your still having trouble taking that big one down? You did so well at MsJoslyn's the first time. I suppose you were just excited that day or maybe you need an audience? You surprised us all the way you went down it taking it all in. I suppose you were extra hungry that day, you lit up when you held it the first time. Well just keep practicing focus on getting use to it, you've got natural talent!"

I continued working with it as I held the dilator. My sphincter was slowly adjusting to the larger girth. I was surprised that I was feeling the difference since it was only 1/8" larger. Of course it was the widest object to ever penetrate my twat, suppose it was to be expected.

As she watched she remarked " start collecting some of your special sauce maybe it will motivate your mind and help you suck that wonderful cock " .

I began to alternate sucking with swipes along my cage to collect my leakage. The lubricant effect did help as it mixed with my saliva. I still was fighting with my gag reflexes. I was trying to focus and relax, trying to get into the zone, I wanted to take it all in. I wanted to consume it.

I kept collecting more jizz, I was creating a bubbling foam in my mouth. Slick and sticky at the same time I kept pumping it in and out. I drifted into my task I forgot about my twat sensations and only thought about filling my mouth and throat with cock.

Still as I tried to pass my gullet I had to pull back. Even when I passed the tonsils a couple of times, only to tickle things wrong and gagged. My timer went off for dilator time out. It broke my trance. My lady was smiling as she had watched my little show. I looked at her she giggled.

" I can see how bad you want to conquer that cock. Your really trying but you're fighting with a large piece of meat. You are a natural cocksucker you have taken it once you'll get used to it. I think there is a solution to your challenge. For now just practice daily with your dilator exercise. "

I continued to do that.

23. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    About ten days passed we got up and she told me to do my dilation exercise first thing and then shower. She then told me to dress in my new pink undies. "We have some shopping to do this morning!".

I took care of my chores and got dressed. I didn't know where or what was on the agenda she did. We loaded up and headed out she told me our destination was MsJoslyn's for an early appointment. Apparently arranged by her we would have a private time before opening. The question was what for!

MsDonna met us at the door my Madame had texted her as we got to parking lot. They happily greeted us as we entered. Let's go back to the dressing room. As we walked MsJoslyn commented MsDonna will be taking good care of your needs today I will cover the store when we open but you have us both for an hour.

MsDonna asked about my dilation exercise . I told her about using the #6 for almost the last 2 weeks. Really, how's that going? Well I noticed it's size change more than the others. That's because you're moving into a new range of penetration, your little twat is just letting you know its still a virgin to larger cocks, that's why you're training it . Vaginas have the same issues taking on a big one and you'll walk funny at the very least despite how great it was. Especially if you're use to only a small or average one. They all laughed about that as we walked into the room.

So are you doing 2 sessions a day. Yes mam , usually 30 minutes each. Ho are you Douching? Mostly with the Douche bulb with vaginal nozzle, sometimes a full Douche when Madame directs it. Are you finding the bulb useful. Yes mam, it's handy, I started using a pitcher for refills to make it quicker and easy. That's a great idea especially in your case where you want a second or third rinse out.

Alright sounds like your dilation exercise is going well. Have you tried taking your new cock into your twat? No mam, been waiting on that as directed. Glad you're following instructions, just wondering if you cheated. No mam , I would never do that. Tell the truth, you've thought about it ? Well, at times, I think about it. Wondering how it's going to feel versus my other cocks. Don't worry your going to get there, be a little patient.

I understand you've not been as successful with taking it as you did on selection visit. Yes mam, it's seems to really want to trigger my gag reflexes. Big cocks can be challenging for us all, no shame but don't give up. You took it all the way your first time, it was impressive. You did it once you'll get in sync again just relax, enjoy and practice.

" I told him he may need an audience, after all, that last visit he took it down very well and quickly. " Yes he certainly slipped it down like a pro. " I told you both he has excellent cocksucking skills!" Yes you did Madame and we agree. " I never cared for fellatio and with him it wasn't much to work with. " Yes Madame that's evident to us all.

Well I suppose his cock and dilators rain his bag? Absolutely along with his paddles. I looked at her, "Sweetie you had your paddles in, I added the other items, and you're wearing the new bra and forms ". New bra and forms? " Yes, he's decided and picked them out himself at MsD's shop for full time use during his days". That's very interesting you selected and bought them yourself? Yes man, I suppose I did. It offered a better fit and natural action with comfort and a slimmer silhouette for public wear. Very interesting, I must say it was not noticeable to us. So Sweetie you're going like this every day now? Yes mam, unless Madame requires me to use either of my larger sets. So you have larger options for your bosom? Yes larger for bedtime and another in between that I've had for some time. That's fine we knew about the gynecomastia issues , I expect the forms help the mastdemia issues. Yes mam. and the new setup helps reduce my nipple sensitivity issues.

Well let's refocus on a few things, fellatio, dilation and penetration. You say you're not fully comfortable with the #6 dilator. Well not completely the #5 was easy in and 30 minutes flew by. #6 I take a bit to settle it all the way, it's stretching me a bit nothing bad.

I would expect a couple more weeks your twat will become accustomed to the new size , maybe less. After that your twat will be ready for exercise with your new cock. Your body will tell you how to proceed, just don't rush it. You have plenty of time to fucked silly with big cock.

Remember both of you should limit penetration by hand only . Sweetie to begin you need to control the penetration yourself. Madame you can certainly tell when and how, but allow him to pace it. Rushing with this size cock can do damage if done wrong. Done right it's fine , fun and pleasing for you both!

" We will follow your advice, rest assured " . Yes mam, I want cut corners or cheat. That's great, its worth waiting on.

Alright then. there are only two more dilator sizes above your #6. The #6 is just over the new cock size. You could go larger if desired that would allow more comfortable range and even larger cocks.

Goodness this one is already massive. Well Sweetie there's bigger fish in the sea. " Well let's see how you do with the current one first. If I decide to allow you to satisfy your craving for riding a larger cock we can address your pussy training ". Madame I am not craving a larger cock this one is more than big enough.

" That's a laugh, you once said 3 smaller sizes ago it was big enough. Let's face reality your twat is liking bigger cocks. It's perfectly natural, we know size matters!"

Sweetie let's not worry where you're going to find yourself. Let's just deal with this new cock. You do want to be fucked by it correct ? You did select it. Yes mam, I want to fully master using the new cock.

Alright then, MsJoslyn needs to open the shop but I believe we still can take time to try a couple of things this morning. " By all means, we or he is ready to follow your directions ".

Alright then we can proceed. Our next efforts will be to work on your felatio techniques focusing on control of that challenging gag reflex.

Question when are you practicing your fellatio? Well now twice a day during my dilation exercises. Other times we Madame directs it often while I am massaging her. Also sometimes while I am using my prostate toys.

Alright so your in various levels of dress or nude? That would be accurate. Most of the time in my bra. No panties during dilation and prostate, usually massaging I am usually in bra, panties and sleep top.
    Well when you were here before you were in bra and panties I believe or did you have a butt plug in you. " He had a butt plug in when we came over he was also caged. He's caged in his micro but his little twat is empty right now. He has a plug in his bag."

Well I believe we want to set a proper mood. I think you need to get down to bra and panties and insert a plug. Then let's get your mouth to work on that beautiful cock. We will step out and let you get yourself prepared. You can warm up with your cock till I return. They left , I stripped down and inserted my plug placed a pad. The washed up and recleaned my cock. I decided to lay on the lounge couch on my side to relax and began my work on the cock.

I wasn't watching the time but apparently they were not rushing to return. I dipped the cock several times to add my juices. As I focused on my work . I began relaxing and trying to get the shaft down further. I tilted my head closed my eyes. After my third try I slipped past the rear of my mouth and into my throat. I had gotten it down again. I felt a couple of minor gag starts but held still and breathing my way past them. I slowly moved the shaft. I was actually moving it about 3 inch strokes. Only occasionally triggering an gag sensation. I would pause and breath.

I heard something looking up and back I saw MsDonna , MsJoslyn and Madame standing watching my show. I almost gagged with my movements. I froze trying to breath past it and the urge to pull the cock out.

MsDonna said, Don't stop Sweetie your doing great. Ignore our presence, close your eyes and enjoy yourself. Show your affection to that beautiful cock. I did close my eyes and tried to continue.

"Sweetie your a marvelous cocksucker, enjoy that wonderful lollipop. It looks juicy and sweet. see if you can suck the juices out of it. "

I continued trying to increase my movement speed. pausing when needed.
    I heard the front door chime , I kept my eyes closed and kept my efforts going. I assumed MsJoslyn left.

MsDonna instructed me to slip the cock from my mouth. I continued with my eyes closed but brought it out. Now I want you to show me how you fook it down. Show me every step.

I hesitated a little. " Sweetie get busy and show us how much you love that cock" I reluctantly dipped it into my panties to collect more juice. I then worked bobbing around thread and upper shaft. I repeated my dipping. After a bit I started trying to plunge past my rear throat area. It took the third round to slip by. I slowly plunged till the ball sac touched my lips.

I paused before being the in and out movement. I felt juices on my chin. I kept my eyes closed as I concentrated on my efforts. I had to pause a few times.

MsDonna then instructed me to remove it again. She then had me work through a series of tounge and lip efforts while stroking the lower shaft. She informed me this was the best techniques to finish off a cock and receive a mouthful of cum.

After that she suggested I open my eyes and to sit up but keep the shaft in my mouth. I did a directed. She had me turn and look across at the mirror. That's when I saw my chin and the trails of juices.

Well that cock didn't give you a real full load but you're face is quite messy. Remove your cock and clean it up. But let's let your face alone till MsJoslyn returns, she will enjoy the results. I sat waiting, finally she joined us.

Well how did things turn out? Looks almost like he got a load shot and lost some to his face. Oh, that's his own spunk and saliva. He was pumping some out as he worked on that big shaft. But he took it all in twice.

Well Sweetie did the audience help? He didn't even know he had an audience the first time till he had it all down. We kind of slipped in quietly. We surprised him. I talked him through how to polish the nob. He learns quickly. I believe we can call it a good session.

"Sweetie, why don't you get dressed and join us out front once you've gathered everything up. Leave your plug in.

When I walked out Madame had a sack. Apparently she had purchased something. We wrapped up again I thanked them for the early meeting and all their assistance. I promised to practice everything she instructed me on.

With that we were off Madame placed her purchase in the trunk.

Bronco likes this.
  24. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I followed the dilator process. I continued to work with my oral practice on the larger cock. My results were mixed I couldn't always get it fully down. Sometimes I just stopped and concentrated on the upper portion.

After another week passed I was getting comfortable with the dilator size. I was also having improving success with full shaft depth with the cock. I still was finding times my gag reflex feeling popped into the picture. It was a challenge but I was driven to become good at it.

My lady would sometimes join me and coax me with praise on my improving abilities. She reminded me how proud I should be with my natural talents. She hinted I would receive a very special suprise after I become proficient with the new cock. I dreamed about what that might be. I actually found myself desiring to master the ability to handle the larger cock. I continued my training.

I searched for motivating thoughts to think about while I worked on the big cock. I wanted to learn too accept the shaft anytime I wanted without any problems. I knew I had learned from the beginning and each size increase. I knew it was possible. I enjoyed everytime I mastered a new size. I began trying a different subject to think about each session to find motivation that helped me improve.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  25. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    Keep up the hard work

StubHub likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice