For Sale: Exobelt V-1 & Exobelt Extreme

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by chimichanga, May 30, 2010.

1. chimichanga

chimichanga Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:34 AM
    Hello,

New to the forum however I'd seen there's a trade section here and I would like to post 2 devices I have for sale. I'm selling both an Exobelt V-1 and an Exobelt Extreme separately as given my anatomy I'm going to probably have to go for an expensive full metal belt. Both are in perfect, practically out of the box condition. Please respond here, via PM, or e-mail.

Exobelt V-1: $160 includes standard shipping (originally $199) Like new, comes with all original pieces, used only 2 or 3 times for short sessions while testing. Fully washed & cleaned.

Exobelt Extreme: $130 includes standard shipping (originally $159) Like new, comes with all original pieces, worn for a total of 12 or so hours. Fully washed & cleaned.

Will be shipped priority shipping from Virginia in the USA upon receipt of payment, will accept PayPal or Western Union/wire.

Please let me know if interested or if you've any questions.

2. pegslave

pegslave Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:34 AM
    I'm interested in the Exobelt Extreme. Feel free to PM me with details. Thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice