Maybe Something Different

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by KMW’s, Oct 14, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    6:16 AM
    We are off and on with the chastity play. We started experimenting with it when we first got married. I was 26 and she was 21. It's been a long time since we last played with it. Thanks to job changes, we missed our normal month or so that we usually have in the summer. Well, I've been wanting to do it lately, but for slightly different reasons than before. I really am liking the way things feel between us when it's been a while since I last climaxed. I don't normally wait very long. It's 1-2 times within a 24 hour period for me in general, but I've been beginning to enjoy going over a 24 hour wait period more often.

So, anyway, yesterday it had been nearly 48 hours. I was really liking how much I wanted to talk with my wife, text her, etc. At night before bed, she came into the bedroom. We started chatting, and we were getting ready to be intimate. I told her how long it had been since I came, how I liked waiting for her, and that I wanted this sort of thing to continue. Her arousal level jumped through the roof at that. I got her off while she fidgeted around with me, and then she wanted to make me come too. I didn't object.

Today after work, she came into the bedroom while I was checking emails. I'd already put on the device once I was home. She nestles beside me, and we talk for a while until it turns into something more. She reaches down and feels me. She looks at me wide-eyed and smiling. I thought she knew that I meant we'd start playing with the chastity device again. She didn't expect it, but she was fine with that idea. I clarified to her though that I really wanted to wait longer for her. This has ALWAYS been our issue with chastity play. She really likes seeing me come, so I almost never wait for more than a day.

She gets the key and takes off the device. Very soon she's pulling me on top of her, and we go at it for a good while. I get off of her and make her come again, but this time with the entire focus on her clitoris. Now, here was the startling part for me. Almost every time we've been in such a scenario she starts messing around with me and soon makes me come. Today she just sits there with her one hand wrapped around my shaft (slowly running it up and down the length and pausing every now and then to squeeze), and the other hand on my balls rubbing them. Pointing at the chastity cage on the floor, she asks, "Do you think you can get that thing back on in a few minutes?" I say deliriously, "Sure." She let's go of my erection, pats it a few times, and says, "Good, I want to see the key in at least 2 minutes." No way that's going down so soon, but I did get it to her eventually.

She said that tomorrow when she got home we'd have some time with each other. I don't know if she means I'll get off or not. I know I'll start going crazy in another day or so, but I would REALLY like to try that out a bit. I told her as much today. I'm hoping she'll see what it can do for us, and then she'll take the lead. At least, that's what I think I am hoping for.

2. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    Well, maybe we are starting something different, but not that different yet. When she got home today, she took off the cage, and jacked me off. I told her at the start I could wait longer if she wanted me to do it, but she wasn't having it. She said something about maybe waiting longer on weekends. For now it seems like we won't be changing that much. Still, given how frequently I get off, nearly 48 hours was quite explosive.

3. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    Yesterday I had gotten home earlier from work than she had, so following her instructions, I put the cage on. After she'd been home for a while she came into our room. We just lied next to each other for a while. She put her hand on my caged cock a few times and petted it, then she wanted it out. What initially followed was some lengthy tease and denial. It was enjoyably frustrating, and she never really pushed me close to the edge. After a while of this she was really getting worked up. She aggressively pulled me on top of her and about ripped her pants off. It was an amazing time. I kept pulling out as I was getting close, and she would stroke my erection lightly but then back off as I was nearing orgasm. However, after a number of these close calls, she just wanted me to ejaculate all over her. That's what happened as she jerked it out all over her body and onto our bed After that I went down on her and then made her orgasm one last time with my hands.

I was kind of hoping for a longer wait than 20 hours, but oh well, it was a blast. Today we were out for lunch, on return she locked me back up. Earlier I was a little short with her about a few things, so I wonder if she's thinking that I need to wait a bit longer for an attitude improvement. She had said earlier we could go longer on weekends, but that plan kind of flew out the window after yesterday's session. She's out at a store now, so when she gets back home I guess I'll see what is up.

I'm interested to see what the longer time between orgasms is like, but I don't want to force this on her in a way that makes it artificial. So I guess I'll just enjoy wherever it's going. Regardless of longer or shorter times without orgasm, one of the best things about chastity for us is how much more frequently we spend time with each other. We have kids, and it is all too easy to put intimacy on the back burner.

Rectrix likes this.
  4. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    11:16 AM
    I like to use a "Kitchen Safe" to lock the keys in when I get home from work. I ask Mistress how long to set it for and send her a pic of locked cage next to safe with keys locked inside where she can see it's locked and for how long. A timer safe could be useful if you want your wife to not lose control and willpower in the heat of the moment. Believe me, they go nuts when they want it unlocked and they can't!

littleguy3 and KMW’s like this.
  5. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    That could be really interesting. Thanks for the suggestion. I'm not sure she'd go for it, but it's a good idea.

6. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    Late last night, she unlocked me. I don't know how long it lasted, but she gave an excruciatingly slow handjob. So many times I thought she was ready to stop. At the end she was barely touching it, but I still managed to explode and quite violently. She said afterwards, "That wasn't supposed to happen."

Today, I'm sitting here doing work, locked up, while she is out doing some things with her sister. I always wonder if her sister is going to hug goodbye and notice something odd in these situations. Her sister thinks of her as being kind of a prude, and I asked her jokingly once if she'd ever shock her and recommend chastity play. She looked comically horrified at the suggestion.

7. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    I teased her tonight that she is more addicted to me cumming than I am. After she got home from her time with her sister, she met me in our room for a long teasing handjob. I thought for sure she had finished and was going to tell me to lock back up, but no, she wanted me to come again.

At this point, my guess is that this is not going to go anywhere in terms of longer chastity times.

Panda2010 likes this.
  8. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    7:16 AM
    Other than she knows that she is in control of when and what happens and that’s what it is all about

Panda2010, johnny1 and KMW’s like this.
  9. Crystal'sPup

Crystal'sPup Active member

Local Time:
    This is another thread I find interesting and reminds me of what my wife @HisQueen82 said that it is hard to keep me locked up because she craves me so it is a bittersweet thing when we have lock-up time. What type of lock box do you use? That is a good idea, a timed lock on a box that neither of us can get around, but I guess she could if she really wanted to, I am sure an emergency key is tucked away somewhere! Most of our locking time is when I am alone without her or when she is mad at me for poor behavior, or something else, her choice, not mine!

10. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Hope it continues to work out for you both

KMW’s likes this.
  11. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    We don't have a lock box yet. Our lock up times have never been long. Once we start using a chastity device, we end up being super sexually active.

12. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    Thanks! It usually has worked fine for the sporadic use we've made of it. I'm hoping this time something a bit longer term emerges out of it.

13. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    Yesterday was just nothing for us sexually. Now I'm locked up. I'll see what happens tonight.

14. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    i agree! Good luck!

KMW’s likes this.
  15. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    Today something good happened. We had a piece of furniture to put together, and I'd just ran a long ways. I wasn't really up for it. She came to give me motivation. She edged me twice and then had me lock up in front of her. So far, there's no sign she's going to complete things tonight.

johnny1 likes this.
  16. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    Enjoy the journey. It sounds like she’s processing and discovering her control and having fun doing it. I was released often for relief when we first started. That progressed to edging and relocking without relief as my KH discovered she enjoyed keeping me in a constant state of arousal. Savor each step with your wife as you both discover your new roles.

Bronco and KMW’s like this.
  17. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    She gave me a surprise last night. After dinner, she came into the bedroom and unlocked me. She had a bandage on her thumb, so it was a little odd feeling when she was touching me. But She found a rhythm and started pushing me closer. I was getting about there, and she just stopped, cupping her hand under my balls and gripping onto the base of my shaft with the other hand. Of course I wanted what was coming (denial), but in that moment, I just wanted to get off. I was hoping she was going to start again. Instead, she just sat there with her hand lightly shaking my whole penis from its base. In the past, she's told me how she loves that feeling when she has me right there. She likes seeing it and also watching how responsive I become at that point to whatever sensation she sends me. I looked over at her, and she's got this naughty grin. She goes, "Let's go have a drink before bed." I didn't respond initially because I was trying to accept the result in the moment. She squeezed out a few last drops of precum, and then then pulled up my underwear and pants. With that same mischievous grin on her face, she goes "This will make sure you help me load things into the car tomorrow."

We're on the honor system at night because I have never been able to sleep in a cage. I made her a cocktail, and I had a couple of pours of whiskey to settle down. I managed to get to sleep with no problems. I think last night worked so well because she's starting her cycle. Whenever we have gotten into such a situation in the past, she will pull me on top of her after holding me in her hand like that after an edging.

bluedragoon, Panda2010 and Jblocked like this.
  18. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    It got really intense for me today. I have no idea how some of you guys can go as long as you do. I like the increased focus on my wife that initially comes, but I don't like most of my mind being taken up by constant thoughts of sex. I was trying to do some of my own research and also prep notes for the upcoming week of classes. It was slow progress. She, fortunately, could see my state, and so she came to the rescue.

Chastity play is such a great thing for us. It really makes us focus on each other, and I love the sense of her calling the shots. Take today for instance. Yes, she knew how badly I wanted to get off, and that is why she did it. However, it's still up to her to decide to do it, and I'll try to accept whatever her decision is.

I'm still hoping we start using it more consistently and do, what are for us, longer lock up periods. (Being realistic, trying to go 48 hours now and then would be a major accomplishment haha)

Panda2010 likes this.
  19. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    There's been some sickness going around, so there has been a little bit of a lull. It's been a couple of days with no teasing or anything. She said she might try milking me tonight. I've been able to milk myself in the past, but she's never really done it before with a lot of success. Hopefully that will change tonight, but I'm guessing it will take a number of times before we get the hang of doing it together.

20. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    We've been in a slump with chastity after all the viruses we keep catching. I've been on the honor system. Also, our job situation has deteriorated into a horrible environment. Hopefully if things can normalize again at some point, we can get back to playing with chastity and extended periods.

The most memorable moment of the last couple weeks was something quite exciting. I've never seen her do this before spontaneously. We were in the bedroom on the weekend, and we had sex for a quite a while. After that, I went down on her and she came. She goes, "You can go in the cage after this." But she started playing around with me and edging me quickly, a few times in a row. I told her I was going to climax, and she took her hand off. It was a good 5 seconds or so and then a little spurt came followed by a few dribbles. She asked me how that was, and I didn't want her to feel bad, so I said, "It felt good." She goes, "You mean it wasn't ruined?" I told her it was almost completely ruined. Later, I was getting hornier than before, and she was excited that she actually ruined it.

So, anyway, we're still having fun with some light denial, but hopefully we will be able to get a bit more into it once all the drama settles down at work and we stop getting sick.

21. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    This new year is turning out to be something special. I don't know what happened. We were back visiting family, and she was saying how we need to make time for each other again. We really had next to no time with each other between Thanksgiving and Christmas break.

When we got back home, I was surprised to find her ordering me to put on the cage. Her taking initiative that way was new. She really shocked me the last few days. She's gotten a renewed interest in learning how to ruin my orgasm. Last night was frustrating and amazing, and she hasn't even completely gotten the ruining timing yet. It will be crazy hard to take (and delicious) once she does.

22. Raychel Dresher

Raychel Dresher Long term member

Retired
    Bangor Maine
    Local Time:
    Wow. That sounds incredible.
    Thanks for sharing your story.
    Wish that was me

KMW’s likes this.
  23. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    With a wife who loves aily erections and semen as as much as yours does, I'm not sure chastity is what you call it. But if she learns to consistently ruin the release and then re-cage you, you'll both get what you need.

24. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    Yeah, you maybe right about not calling this "chastity." However, she said something else last night that might hint at longer times for lock up. She edged me a while and then waited until it subsided to lock me back up. She sat there a long time prolonging the experience. When it started to go down, she'd run her nails around my waist making me stand right up again. It was obvious she was enjoying watching me stay hard with nothing but the cage coming at the end of it. (She was so wet after that.)

After the long day, I was tired, and eventually fell asleep for a while with the cage on (which I have almost never done before). When I later woke up she said, "I'm glad you could nap with it on." I teased her that she is looking for me to be in it 24/7. Then she seriously says, "Well, something longer than a few hours would be nice."

Panda2010 likes this.
  25. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    Things were pretty mundane for a while. We both got pretty ill for a number weeks, so that put a stop to our adventures. Once we recovered, we had a chat about a few things. As of now, I'm on a schedule for full orgasms. We decided to try that, since she feels better doing that initially than not letting me know when I will get one. She wants us to try waiting every three days for a full orgasm for me. I had suggested a week, but I want to do what she says.

It seems she doesn't like any day where I'm not ejaculating to some extent. So she's really been trying to get the ruined orgasm down perfectly. The other night she had been edging me. She wasn't horny at first, but after getting me near the tipping point about ten times or so, she wanted to cum like crazy. Damn it was insanely hot seeing her get that worked up over teasing me. Then, after she did, she said she wanted the night to just be a "dry night" for me. I was fine, but then she changed her mind while she was looking at me naked and fondling my erection. So she edged me again and again until I started coming...and she ruined it. It was till somewhat forceful, but I was definitely horny soon after.

Tonight was the first night she perfectly ruined me. It was pretty mind bending. She had been getting me there closer and closer. I told her she could put more pressure up by the glans at the last moments. She wanted me to show her what I meant. I did, and then she started in again. She laid across my stomach, and sort of blocked me off from what was going on down there. I was really close, and I thought she wanted me to show her how to do put the pressure on the glans again. I put my hand forward, and she lightly slapped it away. Then she went right back at, and let go. The first bit came out fast but didn't shoot, and then a slow steady stream just rushed behind it. It was sensitive for a second afterwards, and then the huge urge to really orgasm came back on me.

Tomorrow will be a real orgasm, if she sticks to her schedule she came up with. Last time she gave me that was pretty intense. The funny thing is that we are not using the actual chastity device very often. We do on weekends, but during the week it's just the honor system. If I break our rules, she has promised me I will regret that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice