A fitting punishment?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Deleted member 90943, Oct 24, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Deleted member 90943

Hi

I'm new to chastity and have recently began self-locking. I've been locked since the 5th September 2021 after doing a week or so here and there to get used to wearing a cage.

After about 4 weeks I had a wet dream. In order to prevent making a mess again I decided to put a condom over the cage while sleeping to prevent a mess again.

Well, last night I decided not to wear the condom and - of course - I had another wet dream. It was very messy.

As punishment for this I was thinking about shuffling a deck of cards, drawing the top card and whichever value the card is will be the number of weeks that I need to add on after locktober (I was planning on coming out of chastity after locktober). Ace is 1, Jack is 11, Queen is 12 and King is 13. So that's potentially an extra 13 weeks of chastity for me.

Do you guys think this is a fitting punishment for me or have you got some other ideas?

2. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    3:30 PM
    Whatever you feel right about, is appropriate. It's better to be harder on yourself, than to go easy. When in doubt, go the extra mile.

I'm away on some training for a couple of months. Not long ago, my wife sent some things, and in the box, put two pairs of her panties. One was well used: she made sure of that. The other, not so much. I got little sleep, a vivid dream that she'd removed cum-soaked panties and shoved them in my mouth, and I awoke, half-awake, and nearly masturbated on the spot. I didn't: I exercised some self-control, but confessed it to her, in a text.

I was told to rub capzacin (pepper rub) from my shave kit, on my penis. It's extremely painful, feels like it's on fire. The pain lasts about 20 minutes, after which she told me to shower. Water, especially hot water, reactivates it and burns, and it did. In the shower, I soaped off, and when I was finished, I confessed that I couldn't help masturbating it, just for ten seconds or so, when washing. I didn't cum. My wife thanked me for confessing, and while comfortable forgiving, noted that she could forgive me, but not the crime; discipline was due.

My wife told me put pepper rub on my rear, and on my penis, which I did, at her direction (we'd recently reached a decision that involves unconditional obedience). The pain was considerably worse, and left me shaking. I do not like pain. I never have. She told me she hoped it hurt, she wasn't happy my lapse occurred twice and it had better not happen again. She said she was enjoying my discomfort. Not typical for her, but I didn't question her motives. I thanked her for the lesson. Then she was gone.

What is appropriate and what is not, will be subjective. Life is a big experiment. We don't make mistakes so much as learn lessons. Learning if evidenced by a change in behavior. This morning, I am much less likely to repeat my lesson. Appropriateness is subjective to the crime, and to the person making the judgement call.

Your call, whatever you decide, is appropriate, because you will have made it.

For the record, the pepper rub on the second time around, hurts much worse. I had suspected so, but one never knows until...

3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    11:30 AM
    It is difficult doing chastity and self locking. Finding the motivation to stay chaste is always a challenge. It seems for me, i have these valleys where i question why i do it at all. So if using games like these helps you achieve what you want, then go for it. Good luck and enjoy.

OscartheTurtle likes this.
  4. Deleted member 90943

Thanks for your responses.

Just an update - I thoroughly shuffled the deck of cards and drew a 3. Got off pretty lightly there so only 3 extra weeks to wait until I get to stroke again :D

5. RHer

RHer Active member

California, US
    Local Time:
    8:30 AM
    What happens next time you have a wet dream and make a mess? Draw again?

A suggestion for a fitting punishment... next time it happens, go to the store and buy diapers. (Or order them on the internet in advance...) Draw the card. The value drawn is the number of nights that you'll need to wear a diaper. You can make it cumulative if it happens again.

Most people don't like diapers... that's what makes it a punishment... and it helps contain the mess. Panties and pads, or any other absorbent underwear, can also work, depending on what you're into, or not, and whether you want a punishment, or funishment...

6. Deleted member 90943

Ill only draw again if I have a wet dream without the condom. I can't really help having wet dreams but I can help to not make a mess. Drawing another card if I don't wear the condom and have another wet dream could mean chastity for a much longer term than anticipated. Thats enough of an incentive for me.

Thanks for the suggestions of alternatives but I'm definitely not wearing diapers. I enjoy chastity but for me at least it doesn't need to be that level of serious.

7. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Don't know why you're punishing yourself for wet dreams. They're unavoidable.

8. Deleted member 90943

I'm punishing myself for making a mess - not for having a wet dream.

I chose not to wear the condom and thus made an unnecessary mess - the punishment is incentive to not make that mistake again.

9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    very true!

10. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Just wear panties with a pad. Easier than a condom.

11. Guy Masterleigh Bt

writer
    Ourém
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It is what I instruct my girls to do if and when they report leaking precum, or trapped piss, whilst locked.

With the proviso that they must buy the pads in person, not mail-order, which they find excitingly humiliating.

MissyB likes this.
  12. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    That kind of order is sort of like, which comes first, the chicken or the egg, Having to buy pads makes you leak pre-cum which is why you are buying the pads in the first place. Excellent challenge for your sissies.

Guy Masterleigh Bt likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice