Latowski, Neosteel or My-Steel wanted

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by highheel_boots, Oct 22, 2021.

1. highheel_boots

highheel_boots looking for long term wearable chastity belt

Belgium - Europe
    Local Time:
    5:46 AM
    We are searching for a comfortable full steel belt, florentine style like Latowski, Neo Steel or My Steel.
    Mistress preferes the Latowski model.

After trying several ball trapped devices (problems with pinching forskin) and trying out cheap chinese belts its time to go for a full belt with good construction.

thank you for sending us your proposals if you have any of these for sale ...

We have a DHL account so can organise the pick up if that is peferred by the seller.

Kind regards

Becks

2. Cbj

Cbj Member

USA - Pacific West Coast
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:46 PM
    Earlier this week I purchased a My-Steel on the forums here, see https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...mysteel-ergoslim-total-hip-belt-4-sale.42087/

Being larger than its built for size by too much unfortunately means that I cant quite use it the way I was hoping for so I've been thinking of placing it back up for sale. I've only had the My-Steel for a few days but I found everything I ever wanted in Chastity from it, just regrettably it doesn't fit me quite so well. I can provide more images if you'd like. I'm taking a loss on something I've only had for less than a week by asking for $475 for it.

3. Etner

Etner Active member

Local Time:
    6:46 AM
    I have a My-Steel Untouchable Basic that I could sell. It's a hip version and I measured it to be about 89 cm. It can be adjusted up to -3 cm and +3 cm. If you're interested, I can take some more measurements.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice