If you self-lock, would you ever have an in-person chastity session with a professional KH?

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by Andy80, Oct 5, 2021.

?

If you self-lock, would you ever have an in-person chastity session with a professional?

1. No - I'm happy self-locking

6 vote(s)
    9.7%
  2. No - I have a non-KH partner but feel this would be inappropriate

7 vote(s)
    11.3%
  3. No - paying money for such a service puts me off

10 vote(s)
    16.1%
  4. No - I have an on-line KH and I'm happy to keep things just on-line

2 vote(s)
    3.2%
  5. No - I would be too nervous

1 vote(s)
    1.6%
  6. No - I am interested but it's not legal in my country

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. No - I had an in-person session once but didn't really enjoy the experience

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Maybe - it's something I could do one day in the future

18 vote(s)
    29.0%
  9. Yes - I am very interested in doing this soon / in the next few months

23 vote(s)
    37.1%
  10. Yes - I am already locked by a professional that I see in person

8 vote(s)
    12.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Andy80

Andy80 Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    12:00 PM
    I am experiencing Locktober this year as part of a small group of subs serving a professional Mistress. Some of her subs are on-line only but I also see my Mistress in person. We have a mid-Locktober tease and denial (and pegging) session planned, where I know I'm very unlikely to be unlocked, and which is already adding to the growing sense of fun and frustration.

I've been very lucky to find a pro KH with whom I really click, and my sessions with her are out of this world. But it took me years after discovering chastity (and lots of self-locking) to build up the courage to visit a professional.

As I've never regretted it since, I'm very interested in whether other self-lockers, without partners willing to be your KH, would do the same.

As not all the poll responses are mutually exclusive, you can vote for the two answers that best suit your circumstances.

OscartheTurtle likes this.
  2. Andy80

Andy80 Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Thank you to everyone who has responded to the poll so far; additional response are very welcomed. It's nice to see other Chastity Mansion members either with pro KHs or considering visiting one. I often feel in a minority on CM in this regard - it can sometimes be frowned upon.

I completely understand the money issue (I am not especially wealthy) and this won't be for everyone, but if you are even half-considering seeing a professional for a deeper chastity experience than is possible self-locked or on-line, then my advice would be just go for it.

I posted some of my own tips on seeing a pro in the thread linked below, in case this is of further interest. The one thing I didn't add to my previous post is that it helps to be very respectful in any initial email contact. The most popular pros are (at least in the UK) often in high demand and it's good to make an early positive impression.
    Paying a key holder | Chastity Mansion

Milo66 likes this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I hope you enjoyed your mid way meet!

4. Andy80

Andy80 Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Thanks madams-sissysub. Unfortunately we had to reschedule this until early November (whether that means my Locktober gets a short extension too, I'm not yet sure!). However, I was compensated with the most wonderfully personalised chastity teasing video from Mistress, with her toying with my key and instructing me to play with my cage (and do other kinky things!). I've watched that video a lot. :)

Tom Cross likes this.
  5. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    8:00 AM
    So what kinds of things does a Pro chastity domme do for her money?

Tom Cross likes this.
  6. Mat-Locked

Mat-Locked Active member

Germany
    Local Time:
    1:00 PM
  7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    They hits men a lot.

8. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:00 AM
    Yes please

Andy80 likes this.
  9. Junebug15

Local Time:
    Can't just self lock it has to be for someone. A purpose

Andy80 likes this.
  10. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    7:00 AM
    junebug,yes you can but after a while it gets boring

Andy80 and Junebug15 like this.
  11. Curt Girdle

Curt Girdle Member

Local Time:
    I had a pro Domme that I saw several times until a year ago when COVID shut down her dungeon. She was the one that got me interested in chastity training. She added it to our sessions, and I began doing it more and more in my private life. She was not my keyholder, but we definitely explored chastity cages as part of dungeon play. Super fun!

I really miss her!

Andy80 likes this.
  12. Curt Girdle

Curt Girdle Member

Local Time:
    That’s a great question! I can only speak for my experience with a few different pro Dommes, and one in particular.

I like to see a Domme as a sissy-slut, and I see her for sissy slut training. That is essentially handing over your sissy body to your mistress for her to do with as she pleases. The slut training is basically teaching you how to service all of your mistresses BFs and GFs: so you have to learn how to suck cock, and to take a big cock in your mistresses’ sissy-pussy (since she owns it.).

I enjoy getting tied down to a spanking table and getting flogged and paddled. She will start to size my sissy pussy with bigger dildoes, and once she is certain that I’m stretched out enough she will set up the fucking machine to work on me awhile. I’m usually in doggie position at this point, strapped down with face down and ass up. She will then remove my chastity cage, and hook up her milking machine. The milking machine is absolutely amazing! And such a great combo with the fucking machine. Mmmm. She hasn’t offered to peg me, I have seen some other ASPs for that. I need to find a new Domme, and hopefully someone who is also into pegging.

Andy80 likes this.
  13. Junebug15

Local Time:
    That is my point

14. Andy80

Andy80 Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    My experience has included (but is not limited to):
    - very intense chastity tease and denial play, which is heightened as I don't know if I'm going to be released in a session, and extreme edging if I am unlocked, often when strapped down on various equipment
    - pegging, which I always wanted to try and discovered it's as good as I hoped
    - electrode play on various parts of my lower body
    - slave training - having to worship my Mistress and follow orders, usually guided by two leashes around my collar and my cage
    - shibari rope bondage
    - some mild pain play but no serious whipping or caning, that's not my thing

It's not just the physical play. There is the whole psychological domination. We also have time for before and after the main play for chats over drinks, where over time I've shared a number of my personal life issues with Mistress and she has helped me in a more mentally therapeutic way.

Ozsub and Curt Girdle like this.
  15. Andy80

Andy80 Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I loved reading your posts Curt Girdle and the above quote in particular - something I've yet to try.
    Mmmm indeed!

Curt Girdle likes this.
  16. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    please when i sayed that pro Ladys hit men lots i meaned that it is cos that the men ask to be hit a lot and not that the Ladys make men be hit.

17. Curt Girdle

Curt Girdle Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Andy! And I enjoyed your post too!

You reminded me about the E-Stem! OMeffingGod how could I forget about the e-stem. Those sessions she has me on my back and I’m completely restrained — ankles in stirrups or gallows device, sometimes I’m ‘Saran-wrapped’, usually gagged— and since she has complete and control over my ass and my Johnson … she wires it up! She likes to use three separate controllers, so that she can control the rhythm and amplitude separately. She installs a dildo in my ass, and wires my butt-cheeks with the e-stem patches, along with the edges of my taint, the top of my patch and one directly on my shaft. Once she has me wired up and tested she begins to play patterns. It is glorious! She really gets into it, and I can tell by her giggles how much she is enjoying herself. She plays me like Duran Duran plays the organ, but like Barbarella I survived. ;)
    My Domme has a cute giggle while she works. The more mischievous, the more the giggles. I like this as I can tell how much she enjoys her work. . She giggles a lot when she is playing her e-stem machine (that’s me).

Thanks for reminding me!

Andy80 likes this.
  18. Andy80

Andy80 Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Oh boy yes it is glorious. Sounds like we've had a similar experience. If anyone else reading this hasn't tried electric play, I can't recommend it highly enough. It doesn't have to be painful (it can be if you wish) but just the right amount of power stimulates all the nerves in a way that's breathtaking. Like having multiple hands stroking you inside and outside your cock, on your balls and inside your ass and prostate.

My Mistress giggles too. It's the way she delights in my struggles and moans, loves it when I beg her for release, constantly torments me. She always seems to choose the right words at the right time, whether it's gentle teasing of my cage or full on pegging. Oh, I'm re-living so many past sessions right now!

Curt Girdle likes this.
  19. Ozsub

Ozsub New member

Guess
    Scotland
    Local Time:
    Several years ago i was exploring chastity with an online Mistress in charge, She lived in a different country, but had control and i obeyed, as expected. For punishment i attended a local ProDomme i was familiar with, who did Her bidding! My male pussy was Hers, my clittey was often ignored.

20. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I wouldn't doit. I'd find it hard to get into the role play. Hope it works for you.

Submissive Spectre likes this.
  21. Submissive Spectre

Belgium
    Local Time:
    1:00 PM
    I'll have to side with this too, I know there is a place for everyone and anything.
    But there isn't one way that works only or for everyone.

Dommes are different, just as much subs are. Thats just wired individuality.

I'm in the camp that pro domme or findom detracts from the reality, its a turn off for me, I feel when I would pay for something its a service provided to me on my whims and wants, the service to my domme is completely missing mentally in my brain if I would go for it.

Even if it cratch an itch if you understand, my itch is that it shouldn't be up to me ...

Tom Cross likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice