Anal opening / shield questions

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Bondage Pony, Oct 24, 2021.

1. Bondage Pony

Bondage Pony Member

Local Time:
    6:53 AM
    I have a question to all full belt owners with an anal shield or anal opening.

Is this wearable 24/7 for you?

I have worn a belt with cable style nonstop for over 6 months without troubles. Going to the toilet insimply pull the cable to one side (not too easy when it is tight).

I now tried including an anal opening into the cables. It is VERY arousing when your ass cheeks are spread and you are "accessible" at all times. Going to the toilet is perfect and it keeps you cleaner than without! :D

This is how it looks
    PXL_20211013_085750413-01.jpeg
    PXL_20211013_090936423.MP-01.jpeg

However I have a few problems. When I sit down on a hard surface sometimes a fold of skin gets caught between the surface and metal bars... This is painfull.

Also after some hours the metal bars dig into the butt cheeks and I constantly have to shift the skin slightly to avoid getting sore.

Is this something you get used to? Do others have this issues as well?

cblover2 and locked17 like this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:53 AM
    Is it really easy to go to the bathroom in one of these? That opening wouldn’t be big enough for me.

3. Bondage Pony

Bondage Pony Member

Local Time:
    6:53 AM
    It is super easy. The opening is nearly 5cm inside diameter... I have never had a crap bigger than this! None ever even touched the metal bars...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice