Beginner’s journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mtzlplik, Oct 7, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Mtzlplik

Mtzlplik Active member

Local Time:
    7:45 PM
    Hello all,
    I started self-locking about 2 years ago, when the wife wasn’t around. Last year, she got a little involved and would hide the key from me for a few days, and let me out because she felt guilty that she wasn’t being a good wife. Fast-forward to the last week of September.
    We were fooling around, and because I am very kinky and she is very vanilla, I asked her to tie me up, get me really going, then surprise me by locking me up. She, so far, has been unable to get my balls into the base ting, and worries she’ll hurt me if she smooshes my cock down enough to get it into the ring after. I assisted her in doing this, showing her how to do it. I said something about Locktober. She giggled, never having heard it.I explained about Tumble and all the memes and captions. She asked about the other months, and I explained No cum November and Denial December. Those are the only cute month names I know.
    She then said I better act right or it would be Lock-April before I got out. We laughed at how silly that sounds. I did not ask about a date nor any other details, but assumed she was going ahead with at least October.
    After that first week 9/25 to 10/1, 24/7 locked, she asked if I’d like to take it off because we were going to a huge outdoor garage sale type thing that takes over half of a town once a month, a few hours away. I said sure, so off it goes. The next morning she has the cage in hand when I awake and starts trying to put it on. Unsuccessful again, I assist her saying this will be the last time I help. If she wants me caged, she needs to do it herself. I won’t fight it, but I don’t want to help either. I want it to “feel” enforced. Anyway, cafe on, but I was so hard that it was rammed and not fitting g properly. We went on a 4 mile walk, a d being unable to adjust while in public, I chafed a bit a d had to remove it overnight to heal.
    I put it on the next morning since it wasn’t a real release, and she promptly hid the key, asked me why don’t I buy one that is bigger. The one I have smooshes me pretty small. So, I ordered a slightly bigger one. She asked me this morning if I had ordered a bigger one, which surprised me because I still feel she does all of thus to humor me.
    However, when she teases me, either verbally or with light touching, and I start to main, groan, and beg, she gets a big smile and tells me how much she loves driving me crazy. Not sure it will get to an FLR, but at least she gets some pleasure from my predicament.

Well, that’s my story so far. Oh, she did use her vibrator on the cage this morning while smothering me with her ass. So, if we are counting, 2 caged orgasms sine 9/25, both with the vibrator and smothering.
    As a side note, to give a full picture. My wife doesn’t really get horny or desire sex, of any kind, much at all. I can tease her to just prior to orgasm, stop dead, and she’s over it in seconds. Me, I am like a teenage boy. Left to my own devices, I’ll masturbate 2-3 a day, and I am 51. So I already feel under-sexed and the cage literally makes me that much more horny as I am now always thinking about it. I have worked really hard to stop trying to top her from the bottom, but man this a tough thing to handle. Perhaps I wasn’t careful about wishing gor something as I am now getting it and it scares me a little. It excites me just as much.

Sexy Little Bitch likes this.
  2. Mtzlplik

Mtzlplik Active member

Local Time:
    Sorry for the layout and typos, doing this from my phone

3. Sexy Little Bitch

United States
    Local Time:
    8:45 PM
    Sounds like the two of you are getting the hang of it. I look forward to reading more.

4. SwitchGinia

Verified Female

Local Time:
    5:45 PM
    Sorry it this sounds dumb, but what do you mean by “Not sure it will get to an FLR” what does flr stand for?

I look forward too reading more also as I am new to this and being a keyholder!

5. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    FLR - female led relationship.

6. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Also, it seems she is getting closer to butterscotch and leaving vanilla behind. Good luck and enjoy.

Mtzlplik and SwitchGinia like this.
  7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    12:45 AM
    It sounds like it’s all going the right way for you! Good luck and may it long continue!

8. Mtzlplik

Mtzlplik Active member

Local Time:
    Been unlocked a while. Tuesday I was really horny, masturbated a couple of times. Wednesday morning she wanted PIV, told me to put on my cock ring, which is the ring for the cage, as this makes my coco swell and stay hard longer (when the cage is not added). Anyway, I performed poorly, and although she did have a few orgasms with her vibrator, she was not happy with me going soft and coming out several times. she then says, no cumming for you, locked me up. This is the first lockup nearly since my original post. She was aggravated about my masturbation and told me that crap is going to stop.

So, now locked again, horny, hoping she’ll tease the hell out of me and continue getting orgasm from my fingers and mouth, and leave me begging for an orgasm. Truly, I’d love it if she would tie me up, gag me, and peg my ass and tell me that’s the only way I can cum unless she wants me to cum inside her. Unfortunately pegging is seldom though I do get bondage about once a month.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice