How About Here? Nair For Men Review!

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by cody halter, Mar 26, 2021.

1. cody halter

cody halter Active member

Dallas Tx
    Local Time:
    12:09 AM
    We've all grown up with the product Nair cream Hair Remover.
    I know Ive tried it in the past and pretty much written it off.
    It stinks, i mean smell wise. i dont want to smell that way, and its cloying.
    i dont want other people to know that im doing hair removal.
    They might think im some kind of queer gay faggot bottom boy into getting ass fucked or something.....

OK ok, that IS beside the point (since its all true anyway) but in addition to the smell there were the warnings.
    Don't use on certain areas, and Of Course some of those areas are exactly where i want the stuff to go in the first place. :)
    So the other day at Kroger, in the men's section, i spy with my little eye Nair for Men in a nice pump bottle, and instructions that say simply Not for Use on Head or Face.
    That's it?
    No problem.
    i wont get rid of my ponytail! im a ponyboy!
    Geez Mon!
    So, like everywhere else is OK?
    Well today i put it to the test.

First a little background. Understand that im not terribly hairy, but what i have i hate.
    All through and into my 30's i had little to no body hair anywhere but my head. Be careful what you wish for, which brings me to those wonder years of GD Jr and High School.
    Everybody else was sprouting fur coats and crotch muffs and you could braid some boys pits, but not me. Uh Uh not on your bare babys butt.
    In their oh-so-wonderful-clever way with words, they called me bushbaby. Because thats about what i looked like. A more descriptive would have been just fuzzy. Didnt have any issue with genital development or anything, kept right up there, but my boys just sorta hung there like sculpture on a bare wall.
    When you wish upon a star, make me hairiest by far. Im sorry for that now.
    Outside the locker room they just called me BB. Eventually that was my name thru school years, Beebee, like the gun.
    :rolleyes: and everyone even forgot why. (dropped that at college for sure....)
    Eventually my wish came back to haunt me, after i had decided that i was perfect the way i was, a small smooth bottom boy, and Tops would be entitled to all the hair if they so desired, and i relish it if they do!
    My fuzz began to turn into hair.
    i even grew Pubic Hair. On a small boy like me it looks out of balance too. What a shock to the system that was. Ive been manscaping ever since and am well versed in bringing blade razors right into contact with my cock and balls. Doesnt even make me flinch any more.
    But its a lot of work and its messy and i use electric trimmers on the bush and body all the time and so *sigh*

Back to the Nair test.
    So i stepped into the shower stall today, you use it on dry hair, but i figured the left overs have to go somewhere, and i pumped out some and wiped it into my pubic hair, over my scrotum (which i keep pretty shaved anyway) then my legs and thighs, then my chest, and by the time i got done with that like maybe 5 minutes or 10, i took hold of the hair in my crotch and pulled and it just come off!! Holy Crap! It just came of in squishy globs and sort of dissolved!
    The same everywhere.
    I washed it away with warm water and Dove soap and you can call me BeeBee again!
    I cant believe how it worked, and with so little applied too. Next time i will do more areas, like butt, and taint where my guiche is, and everywhere i can reach.
    No Stubble!
    Smooth and bare and i am just fucking thrilled!
    Oh, heres a snapshot in my new baby blue Sheath boxer briefs with the separate pouches for balls and cock. Luv Em!
    SMOOOOOTH!
    Master Mark would love this look, God bless Him forever, amen.

cody

Attached Files:

MissyB, JackStrap, Anonoman and 2 others like this.
  2. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    10:09 PM
    Well please follow up with how long it last before you had to do it - any issues

3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    1:09 AM
    I've not used a depilatory before but my daughters do. I have noticed that the smell is much improved and hardly noticeable.

4. cody halter

Dallas Tx
    Local Time:
    Quik Update. 24 hours now, remembering that i used this on my scrotum with my device in place of course, and my pubic hair and chest and legs, there has been no irritation or skin reaction so far, and i would judge i am past that point now.
    Very Happy about that!
    Dont need my boys in a burning bag nor a sizzling sausage!

Also, not a trace of stubble so far either.
    Happy Happy Joy Joy!
    Later today, will be trying on my rear side area of thighs and beau-tocks (as they say around here) :+1:.

Attached Files:

5. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    I just saw an add for this product! I would be very interested in knowing your results when applying to those more sensitive areas!

6. cody halter

Dallas Tx
    Local Time:
    i must offer this after my evenings séance au dudeoir!
    Hit the Nair for Men extensively tonight, everywhere i could reach.
    Front and back, arms, hands, legs, feet, chest, groin, butt and especially those places that you dont like to touch with a razor such as the folds of the crotch, ass crack and the like.
    i am prepubescently smooth and hairless this evening.
    And so soft to the touch, it is difficult for me to realize this is my skin i am wearing.
    But the list of ingredients include aloe, mineral oil, and lanoline, so there you are.

One final thing to share before bed and very special ponyboy dreams.
    i slipped into my cycling tights for a ride, and i think that act was one of the most sensual, nearly sexual things i have ever done.
    As i sit here still 'dressed' feeling naked although i am publicly acceptable in every norm, i can feel the silkiness in contact with my skin everywhere for the first time, almost overwhelming my sense of touch.
    Sliding them up my legs there were no catches, no adjustments for stubble, and the sound.....
    silken whispers and sighs that continued with the matching skin shirt.
    i think i may sleep in another set, my all solid blacks....
    Still faithfully locked down, coming up an a week now.

So far i have nothing but praise for the product and i expect to be a continuous daily user.

Soft sweet dreams.
    Your happy ponyboy,
    cody

7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    6:09 AM
    Looking good! Super smooth finish.

8. Papa Chooch

Papa Chooch Member

Local Time:
    10:09 PM
    So after reading this I gave Nair for men a try on Sunday. I used it on mostly on my butt cheeks and where my ring sits. Slight burning on my A-hole. I came super clean after five minutes, amazing how well it worked. My skin was nice and soft after. The bathroom smelled like someone got a perm or hair dye for hours. I did not notice the smell while using it. I was really happy until Tuesday. My ass was itching so bad and started to break out some. I used baby powder the first day. Anti itch cream on the second. Today, Thursday I feel fine. I am not sure if I will repeat or not. I am not sure if frequent applications would help or make things worse.

9. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    I’ve used my wife’s Veet hair removal cream a few times but the last time I had a really bad reaction on my scrotum… not good! :eek:

I have since used it to very carefully re-shape my eye brows and it works fantastical! :+1:

10. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    8:09 AM
    Congratulations on finding the Holy Grail! ... err ... Nair?

Thanks for the tip. You are not the only one with similar challenges.

Veet killed my skin too :/

11. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    I used Nair on my legs a few days ago and purposely avoided my scrotum. I managed to rub some from my leg to scrotum and didn't notice until it was burning. I looked in the mirror and it was weeping blood at the contact part and ended up being rather uncomfortable for a few days.

12. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Ugh, sorry to hear of that event. Must have raised your heart rate a bit. Was it 'regular' Nair or the Nair for men mentioned by OP?

13. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    It’s in a pink bottle.

14. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    Once the hair is cut very short on penis and balls, use an electric shaver everyday to keep everything very smooth and hairless. Not hair below the top of the head, locked in very small steel cage, fully dressed in sexy maid's attire your sissy is ready for her days assignments for KH enjoyment.

15. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    It took all my courage to just shave my boy area. I don't think i could try using a hair remover. Would likely get waxed before doing it that way.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice