Virgin want to be locked up

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by ligeseqe, Mar 24, 2016.

?

Should I ever experience sex?

1. Yes, before you decide about chastity

2. No, remain virgin and find a keyholder

3. Let your keyholder decide

4. Have you lost your mind?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Random Thread
  1. ligeseqe

ligeseqe New member

Local Time:
    2:59 PM
    I'm a 24 years old virgin guy and I've realized that I'm quite submissive. I'm really interested in chastity devices and I want my dick to be locked up by a mistress.

I find this really erotic and fulfilling and I can't get rid of this thought. I would not mind if she would keep my a virgin and if I could never experience what does sex feels like.

Furthermore after an initial period in a simple chastity device (decided by her, I think no more than 6 months), I would like her to totally own me and to "force" me to get a PA piercing to lock me up securely into a PA chastity device so I would have no chance to get out of the device.

Am I crazy? Is there anyone who got locked up while he was virgin?
    My penis is around 5 inch or 5.5 sometimes so definitely not big. I would like to offer my dick and my virginity to a woman and I'd like to serve her possibly for the rest of my life.

Queens kept likes this.
  2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    6:44 PM
    You aren't crazy.

You are however topping from the bottom before you even get a Mistress!

3. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    1:59 PM
    Definitely go out and have some great sex and enjoy it .

Good sex is like nothing else you will ever do .
    I hope that the person who takes you to bed for the first time is a skilled and considerate lover and gets you to understand how satisfying it is to give pleasure to your playmate.

Enjoy life and lovers and one day you will meet that special person . Then as we say "Be careful what you wish for "

Xx Wendy

FlaMistress and bnd2plz like this.
  4. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Also if you have had great sex you will have a better idea of what you are missing!

bnd2plz likes this.
  5. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    6:59 AM
    I think you should consider that while you might not technically be crazy, you might have dome kind of "ism".
    In order to be a complete person and comfortable in your iwn skin you should likely embrace your fears. If your desire is based on fear or shyness or simply being stuck in your fantasy based compulsion, then you would come into any relationship as less than complete.
    It might, however be true that a woman would want to imprison your member. It is not for me to say.
    You might consider speaking to a Kink Aware Professional.
    Best of luck!
    Ss

6. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    No reason why not, but you will need a KH first!!

slavefox and slave_m like this.
  7. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:59 PM
    I agree that you should not be a virgin forever. Once you have someone you love and care about and get that in return (ideally a wife in my mind but I'm old fashion) then you can have some sex and only then will you know what you are giving up if you BOTH still want to go that way.

bnd2plz likes this.
  8. chastemaid

chastemaid Junior Member

Local Time:
  9. Nesbo

Nesbo Member

College Student
    Local Time:
    Hi,

I think I can relate to that ! I was virgin myself when I first discovered chastity and when I was locked by my keyholder.
    At the time my keyholder didn't know about my virginity, I was too shy to tell her but eventually I told her.

A bit later, I met a girl that was interested in me, and when I told my KH about it she was very tough. She made it clear that I would not have sex with this girl. And in fact I was aroused by how much power my KH had, so I followed her orders and stayed virgin.
    Now that my domme ended our relationship, I'm not a virgin anymore and I love it that way.

So my advice, if the occasion of having sex comes, then take it. Don't try to stay virgin until you find a keyholder, live your life normally !
    Even if you find a keyholder first, there's a good chance that she won't care even if you're virgin or not...

Jasmic68 likes this.
  10. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    I honestly don't think you're going to find what you're looking for. In a sense you are putting the cart before the horse. Most of us in chastity have been with our mistresses for years and have built strong foundations for our relationships with them to allow us to do things like chastity. That's not to say what you're looking for doesn't exist out there but I assure you there is a very small pool of the type of woman you are looking for that will be willing to lock you from the start. Try to find a nice girlfriend, get to know her and go from there. Trust me when I say that chastity will be so much more worthwhile when you experience truly intimate sex with the woman you love, then you'll know what you're missing out on, which makes it more fun. Everyone who voted for you to wait to have sex until you find your key holder and mistress is speaking from fantasy land. Find someone you love, grow together for a bit then ask her to be your key holder.

11. pablo23

pablo23 Member

Accountant
    Cracow
    Local Time:
    Well, I'm just about your age and I'm a virgin too. I've tried some plastic devices but (in my feelings) those devices are too "soft" for any real fun. Anyway I don't have a keyholder and I doubt if being self-locked makes any sensee especially during summer when you can date some nice women. I think that doing it while being locked already could affect your normal interaction with some girls. I cannot imagine picking up some nice girls on the street with submissive attitude. That atttude in my opnion is good for advanced level of relathisnhip not for the beginning when most of the ladies like to see an "alpha male". If you are able to be "alpha male" while being locked it's completely another story but I really can't. So being a locked virgin and looking for a nice keyholder or girlfriend at the same time its not that easy in my opinion;)

12. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    7:59 AM
    Well, are you going to be submissive or not? You will have to decide!

13. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    oooh, giggle, lots of folks have sayed he should be a virgin man and never ever do it. :D

14. Frank Underboob

Frank Underboob Active member

Local Time:
    8:59 AM
    The problem with your plan is that it is all based on fantasy. You have no actual experience to guide you. Fantasy is no substitute for reality. Reality is often a bucket of cold water dumped over you. Fantasies are extremely engaging, very safe, and have a tendency to spiral out of control when uninformed by reality. My advice is to go experience some reality. It will be scary, you will be rejected, you will be hurt. But you will also experience bliss that your fantasies cannot yet contain. This is a crucial point in your development as a human being. Proceed at a pace you can tolerate, but do get out there and mix it up.

15. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    It is only my opinion, but the strongest indicator that @Frank Underboob is right and this is just fantasy is the fact that it was a single post written back in March and since then absolutely nothing. I have only been here five months but I am already getting a feel for being able to tell the difference between the people who live this lifestyle for real and those for whom it is a fantasy. One possible factor is when the Mansion doesn't feed that fantasy they disappear, and tend to do so quite quickly.

16. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Perhaps. OP after posting hasn't even been seen on the site, so how to say?

17. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    8:59 AM
    In my opinion...If you have never had something, then how can you miss it. I thinks it the same with sex, if you have never had it, how can you miss it. Part of the dynamic of being locked up is not being able to have sex. And to me masturbation is not sex, it is only relief from wanting sex and pleasuring a woman. So I voted for you to have sex prior to being locked in chastity.

18. tegelad

tegelad Class and sophistication in all things

High Tech Internet Architect
    Texas
    Local Time:
    On the flip side, it is extremely honorable what you are attempting, so I wouldn't just waste the gift and also find someone to share it with who is worth-while .... in short ... no you are not crazy .... just super crazy cool unique.

19. Adriano

Adriano New member

Professor
    Brazil
    Local Time:
    9:59 AM
    I don't know if you're still a virgin, but I can tell you're not crazy, I'm 31, I've been using a chastity cage since I was 22 and I'm still a virgin, I found my hotwife and she managed to make real what was just my fantasy , she never allowed me to touch her body or see her naked without her permission and the main one never allowed me to penetrate her. I am extremely submissive to my wife, I do the housework, I take care of her so that she is always beautiful, I serve her as a good obedient husband. Today we have a 4-year-old daughter, the result of her relationship with one of her lovers. I know it's hard to find a hotwife to keep you a virgin, but it's possible to find one.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  20. shannonsanders

shannonsanders Long term member

Local Time:
    If a guy is a virgin, and hasn't done this stuff before, then yes, it is a fantasy.

But it also doesn't mean there isn't serious interest in this. I had this fantasy too, before I met my wife, a very long time ago. No, I didn't stay a virgin, but the idea of her toying with me back then was hot, and it still is.

I am sure I was not the only shy, inexperienced guy who was smitten with the idea of being toyed with by a more experienced woman.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  21. shannonsanders

shannonsanders Long term member

Local Time:
  22. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
  23. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    And it’s been 5 years since the original post, maybe he got a taste and realised what he was missing!

24. Queens kept

Queens kept Long term member

Machinist
    Minneapolis, MN
    Local Time:
    i don't think you are crazy. i think you will be a very obedient submissive, you will serve well......AFTER you have been fucking your brains out for a least a while if not a few years. In my humble opinion, you should know the pleasure you will be surrendering first hand, otherwise how could you consider it sacrifice/suffering for your key holder? i am thinking 24 is too young to commit to this type of chastity, but that is coming from a guy who DID fuck his brains out for years...........well into my 40s! i used to jerk off till my little pecker was sore!! Finally i came out to my Queen as a submissive and we started to attempt to get me under Her control. Thankfully we got a chastity device and it changed everything! Just think a healthy young guy like you should be having regular sex and find your "groove" BEFORE you give it up. i am sure others on here will not agree with me, but that is great as you will get many opinions to help in your final decision. Good luck and have fun!!!

Users found this page by searching for:

1. virgin in 30 cock cage chastity

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice