Newbie | Hinged vs solid ring | Tube Sizing | & | Recommendation |

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Goddess Lucy's Slave #420, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Goddess Lucy's Slave #420

Local Time:
    8:07 PM
    Hello Community,

I have been through 3 official chastity runs with my Goddess. My chastity experience began, when I was in college. I bought an Evolution Seven Clone off amazon. I did end up hating this device. The ridiculous 5 piece design that would always pinch my frenulum. Threw it away.

Fast-forward almost 3 years. I have graduated, have a stable job. And now am serving someone I love and devote. We talked about chastity, and we decided to buy a cage for me. I fucked up and ordered a really small one, idk what it was. Generic Chinese metal, hinged ring, and pivot locked tube/cage. I ended up shipping this to my Goddess, to use as a prop for her videos, cause this one was way to small for me.

We bought a pink silicone cage, it's a popular one I see a lot. Its pink and has the ball separator. Tube and base are connected. Comes with this elastic band that wraps the base and houses the locking interface.

I like this cage after I removed the silicone pointed nubs that stabbed my cock haha, we did not see those when I first ordered it, but what I have not been happy with is the process of putting my cage on, and taking it off. I am concerned about testicular torsion. Is there any possibility of fucking up your testicles when inserting them through a ring style base ring?

I like the idea of a hinged ring, that collapses over my balls and penis. I think it would be better for constant removal of my cage. In my chastity experience I am allowed to remove my cage. I am frequently pulling & pushing my balls through a silicone ring. And I am worried I might tangle them at some point.

Am I just being paranoid?

Also I am what people would describe as a grower. My flaccid penis is not that big, but it grows to an average size. I want to be able to piss in my cage without it looking like someone tossed a bucket of water at a hole lolololol. Is the best solution here to just size it at my smallest? And just endure a painful morning wood?

I really like the bon4 cage, but never owned a metal cage. And my Goddess likes the colour pink, so I would like to find a pink cage where the base ring can open too allow a more comfortable removal process. Does not have to be a "hinge" but have the ability to open and close.

Links
    https://www.bon4.com/

I hope I was able to express my thoughts clearly, and I can get some advice.
    Thank you for reading

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    11:07 PM
    You seem to have the regular array of newbie questions, nothing really unusual. Fears about hurting balls, problems with morning erections, choices of hinged vs. solid rings, and being a grower in size. All of these are issues that you can resolve, by trying new designs and adjusting to their fit. For example, i've had both hinged and solid rings. Either one works well for me, but i think if you get size right, you won't have to worry about doing damage. I'm on small size, so found that a smaller cage worked best for me and my current design has a solid ring. What was more important was ring size and gap between ring and cage. That again will be a personal fit issue. Most folks here have gone through a variety of cages to find best fit, starting with inexpensive designs before they made a jump to a custom fit. I'm sure others will give you their advice based on experiences. For me the Cherry Keeper has worked best, partly because you can get ring sizes that fall between the normal range offered by Chinese manufacturers. Good luck and enjoy.

3. SubHubbyInChastity

SubHubbyInChastity submissive to @Mistress Good Wife

Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    i'd like to just echo what @MissyB said. If you're new and interested and/or have little to no experience... trial and error with the cheap devices. You'll get an idea of what chastity is all about and figure out if it's something you want to continue or get serious with (chances are, if you're here, you will!)

My 2 cents...
    Plastic is light, but is a breading ground for bacteria. Bacteria = stink. Some 3D printed ones are easier to keep clean, but the CB range is probably the most popular

Hinged ring = ouch! They tent to pinch, and you can imagine the pain on your sensitive skin.

Stainless is heavier, but in my opinion so much more comfortable. Well, to clarify, custom made stainless is comfortable. I wear a Mature Metal Jailbird. They're pricy, and i wouldn't recommend unless you're serious about chastity... unless you have money just burning a hole in your pocket!

Custom made will fit your body exactly. It's secure, and comfortable. Easy to clean and stay on for days at a time without removal. Still a good idea to remove once a week or so and thoroughly clean and shave.

~sierra

4. chronicM

chronicM boy

Local Time:
    My first cage was a CB-3000 with a hinge. After a week of continuous wear I developed a sore spot where the hinge rubbed the skin. They are more convenient but that was my experience with them.

5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    4:07 AM
    some of the new cage hinge rings are very very good and it hard to see that they am hinge.

MissyB likes this.
  6. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Like @jemima said, some of new hinged rings have few issues. My last hinged one never pinched. but i think like other design parts, it varies for individuals.

jemima likes this.
  7. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    I prefer metal devices that are solid, and since it is going on my "very important" body parts... i spare no expense. I order from Mature Metal only.

8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:07 AM
    I agree, my first cage was the cb curve, with the hinged ring, it was far to big and the hinged ring gave me a sore where the rivet pressed in to my constantly, as the cage was so big I ordered the cb 2000, the cage was the perfect size, and it came with the solid rings, and what a difference!
    No pain, no discomfort, no sores.
    The hinge might seem convenient, but after you have put on a solid ring a few times it’s a breeze.

9. locked_rubsub

locked_rubsub Chastity beta boi

pet
    New England, USA
    Local Time:
    I like the hinge myself.

10. Consumed

Consumed Right where I belong.

Albany NY
    Local Time:
    I thought the hinged rings were perfect when I first started out. Ended up that too much pinching and hassle to get on. Once I started getting more comfortable with tugging on my balls to get them to go though solid rings, I never looked back.

Twice I've been afraid of testicular torsion and it wasn't even chastity related. Both times left me googling and getting myself all worked up.

I ended up taking hot baths and closely monitoring my body. Everything ended up being ok thankfully.

Good luck.

11. That Punk Ass

That Punk Ass Member

Consultant
    Local Time:
    8:07 PM
    I have tried plastic, silicon and inexpensive metal devices. The common issue I had was the largest rings were not large enough. The silicon I could stretch but was still really uncomfortable. I decided to go all in with the Bon4 (hinge ring) for both the easy of putting it on and the additional sizes. Bon4 is a small shop and the owner responds to questions. He did include a full set of rings.
    As for the hinge, I have yet to get pinched. The rings are very well made with a smooth sliding action and (lack of better description) smoothed edges at the seem/hinge with little gap to get pinched.
    There are some issues I have challenges with but it's not a deal breaker. The pin that connects the ring to the cage is threaded and you screw the pin in about 1 full turn then put the lock on. There are times when it's hard to screw the pin in as if the alignment is slightly off. Not too much of an issue because the cage doesn't come off too often ;)
    Next, the dangling lock which you can't really get around if going with the pad lock style. On the bright side the Bon4 lock comes with a silicon sleeve so it doesn't make noise in public but the lock does pultrude out more than I would like giving a awkward lump in the front of my more fitted pants.
    I decided to have a custom lock made based on the PA lock design and are waiting for the casting to be done.
    My last comment about the Bon4 is if the penis goes turtle, returning to normal might need a little help making the curve downward in the tube. It only happened once and I was able to resolve it in the shower.
    I hope this helps.
    Cheers.

Beyondheat likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice