Spontaneous ejaculation

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Turma, Sep 29, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Turma

Turma Long term member

systemadministrator
    Germany - near Hannover
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:28 AM
    I am always asked by newcomers whether this is possible? Without anal stimulation, vibrator, etc.

To say it in advance: Yes, it works.

I can still remember my first "orgasm" of this kind, even though it was over 2 years ago.

After a few days of teasing, me and my wife had exchanged messages for a whole day. Supported by pictures, captions and videos, it happened at that time at my work.

Sitting out of the toilet and peeing, I was done and felt something building up. That feeling you already know when the dildo stimulates the prostate, but more intense and a few seconds later first precum and then immediately ejaculate came. You know the difference in consistency.

It was fascinating, because I had never experienced anything like it before and it came about because you were consistently not milked or otherwise brought to orgasm.

So dear encaged people, if you are hoping for it to happen, be strong!

Be honest, don't stimulate yourself alone, don't masturbate and don't cheat, but let the pressure build up and resist the need to relieve yourself somehow.

Instead, give the body time to "self" produce an ejaculation at some point.

Because this is no longer a question of techniques, toys or cage, but purely of time spent not being satisfied or being satisfied.

No matter in which way.

Since then, I have been able to experience this kind of "cumshot" a few times. And I have to admit that this is really awesome, because it can happen anywhere and at any time.

2. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    1:28 AM
    This happens to me regularly, on average every two weeks, when I'm locked for months at a time.

Desairs likes this.
  3. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    12:28 AM
    Wow! Sounds amazing, thankyou for sharing.

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Never had it myself, but I have seen videos of it happening to other men, both in and out of chastity, just shows you how powerful the mind is!

5. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    8:28 PM
    I think this is what I experience as well. It’s almost like a tingle starts to happen and I have to “pee” suddenly but I know it’s not pee. The first couple “squirts” are milky and make the water cloudy. I say squirt but there is zero feeling of orgasmic contraction but an urgency to release whatever is coming.

I’ve searched the internet for explanation but nothing seems to indicate chastity as a cause. Usually they point to some issues with prostate. I almost never experience this if I’m “Off the Wagon” so to speak and have free reign to relieve pressure by my self. :)

6. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    It's happened to husband a few times. If I find out about it, he can bring me the tawse.

7. O2beyoursub

O2beyoursub Member

Vermont
    Local Time:
    The last time was when I was a wee lad in my thirties. It had been a while since I had ejaculated and my ex girlfriend - much to my surprise- initiated things. I wasn’t even out of my undies when suddenly…oops.

Desairs likes this.
  8. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Wow sounds quite exciting being so unexpected.

O2beyoursub likes this.
  9. shannonsanders

shannonsanders Long term member

Local Time:
    7:28 PM
    I once had this happen in response to a very anxious situation. I came for no reason other than maybe a panicked feeling . It only happen once.

Recently, my wife provided very indirect stimulation, and I came in a meditative state, fantasizing. I was in a plastic cage, so there was some stimulation but only the snugness of the cage.

10. O2beyoursub

O2beyoursub Member

Vermont
    Local Time:
    Sh hadn’t even touched my genitals, so it was a great surprise.

11. Rui Pinto

Rui Pinto Active member

Local Time:
    I don't know if everyone feels that way, but I've had times when I started to get very stimulated, and afraid to cum in public.

It has happened to me in a work meetings and in the middle of a shopping. I had to go to the bathroom and think of other things to calm down.

The mental side of using a cage can lead us to situations where we lose control of our body.

Sometimes I'm a afraid of that kind of situations. On the other side is the erotic and emotional side of being in chastity.

Desairs likes this.
  12. luv2bdenied

luv2bdenied Junior Member

Boston, MA
    Local Time:
    I have to admit, I find the idea of losing control of my body like this, and the subsequent humiliation and embarrassment, kind of exciting. But of course I don't want to involve nonconsenting bystanders in my kink either.

13. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    At the beginning, my Wife (KH) would tie me up to our bed and tease me for awhile. She would get me hard and have her fun time with me. Those were the days that she allowed me to cum every once in a while. She would tease me, then just stop all contact with my penis. A few times after being left alone and hard, I would just start to cum. I could feel it getting closer and closer, then I would have an orgasm. My Wife was always amazed that I could cum without any stimulation (but she did tease me). Sometimes it was as long as 5-10 minutes after the last stimulation. She would lay down beside me with her head just inches from my penis and watch my penis twitch and jerk until I came. She was very curious on how it felt, how close I was to cumming and how cool it was to watch it all happen.

Desairs likes this.
  14. Space Stallion

Space Stallion New member

Local Time:
    5:28 PM
    I've experienced hands free orgasms a few times. Often from submitting or being dominated, like from verbal triggers, drinking masters cum, etc. Those are amazing, but a different feeling from the ones I've gotten after being in chastity. Also different than the wet dreams I'll get.

Been locked for over a month now, and I came like a little girl just from taking naughty pictures of myself for my kh. And the other night I put on masters panties before bed, and suddenly found myself having a full body orgasm. This is the closest I've felt to cumming like I imagine women can, just wonderful waves of pleasure.

Shellysboytoy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice