Cumming in a cage

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Subhub101, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Dodger-Oh

Dodger-Oh Try everything- if she approves

Ohio, U.S.
    Local Time:
    5:57 AM
    @JackStrap , thanks for the reply. I wondered about your approach. We've had a TENS machine for a while, and some time ago became interested in using it for "fun". When we tried to do that with the regular TENS machine and pads- and we couldn't get anything that produced pleasant sensations. We also bought some e-stim devices, like a cock cage that has electrodes in it, to try to make it work that way- and the few we've tried turned out to be low-quality junk. So, we were kind of stuck. When I saw your post, I had a moment of excitement that I'd found someone who knew how to make it work after all of our failures.
    Sounds like you got a bit more creative than I had, and I realize that I probably should have tried to work it out in similar fashion. I hadn't tried such a setup, but I can see what you are saying. I'll experiment.
    Thanks for the help. Hope your skin issues resolve quickly, and good luck with your own experiments. I'll let you know if I end up finding some magic for this.

JackStrap likes this.
  2. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    11:57 AM
    I have many stupid things with my penis along the years. One of the most stupid was to use a stereo amplifier and hook up the loudspeaker wires to my genitalia ... many different ways (one electrode in urethra, one in rectum, and so on). Then I started playing a test CD containing pure sine waves. I think the 300Hz track was 10 minutes long. Or was it 3000Hz, can't remember anymore, so long time has passed. There was enough juice in the home stereo setup to do all kinds of things, including orgasms and burned skin.

Don't :) Just don't :) I'm happy I still have my penis and it works almost always!

Or at least do not use mains powered audio equipment. Battery operated devices don't kill so easily.

Anyway, orgasms require quite a lot of electric power, my cheap e-stim unit has to be turned to 100%.

Anyway, the skin is getting better, and the temporary and relative freedom is coming to an end, at least when the BehindBarz belt arrives.

"Sounds like you got a bit more creative than I had" reminds me of a saying I read somewhere yesterday.

"The are bold mushroom forages, and there are old mushroom foragers, but there are not old and bold mushroom foragers."

I wonder why this popped in my mind right now.

Dodger-Oh likes this.
  3. friscoboi

friscoboi Member

Cedar Park, TX
    Local Time:
    2:57 AM
    I am also exploring e-stim, and have found this forum to be super helpful: https://www.e-stim.net/

I also have discovered, through trying it, that TENS is used for muscle building and relief, not pleasure. It runs at different frequencies than the e-stim for pleasure, units. You can get a less expensive one than the ones e-stim Systems sells here: https://www.dungeon-lab.com .

Given those two resources, you could very likely find the information on why it feels good, and the tools to accomplish it with your cage that has the pads built in. I'm going to order the e-stim system unit, as I'm already into e-stim, but I still need to explore with connection-placement in my custom Rigid 11

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    9:57 AM
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I can cum when caged, but it’s through anal stimulation. Hit that P spot and it’s inevitable.

Chris estim likes this.
  6. Chase See

Chase See Active member

Hong Kong
    Local Time:
    5:57 PM
    I had quite a locktober so far. One of the highlights is when I was put into a smaller cage almost half the size of my normal cage. And I was so turned on by it. I took a hot bath to try and calm me, in the midst of cleaning a little (whilst caged) I started to feel very turned on and ended up cumming whilst caged. It’s a very weird feeling. also the guilt trip of cumming reminds me of the first time I masturbated or something. LOL!
    It’s not at all pleasurable sadly and it gets even harder to clean off all the cum from inside your cage if you don’t have sufficient space. So wouldn’t suggest it unless your KH is into that then no choice I guess! Haha

JackStrap likes this.
  7. Guy Masterleigh Bt

writer
    Ourém
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    As a keyholder, I'd regard any deliberate attempt to induce ejaculation; shaking the device, using a vibrator, etc. as a breach of good faith. With severe punishments if I learned you'd done it, whether it succeeded or not.

8. Kimberlynn

Kimberlynn Active member

Serving my key holder
    East Texas
    Local Time:
    I agree it feels so different cumming in your cage i love the feeling working up to a explosive O kinda like a womens clit if i could compare it to anything.

Consumed and Peter3811 like this.
  9. Kimberlynn

Kimberlynn Active member

Serving my key holder
    East Texas
    Local Time:
    Yes it is a artform for sure.

10. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    when i cud make mess i was milk in my little cage as well and it is a funny feeling and last longer as well.

11. Justchris78

Justchris78 Member

Local Time:
    3:57 AM
    My cage is super small and my Mistress who is also my wife let's me do the act of having sex with her, she says she can't feel me in her which I can believe because with my cage on I'm not even an inch but after about 2 or 3 mins of thrusting against her or I like to think in her, I'll cum and it's amazing.. atleast for me

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice