Chinese knock off of Fancy Steel Sissy Belt. Better than original

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by SissyMaid4U, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Deleted member 11770

Actually I got used to the tight waistband quickly. I've since worn it for many weeks at a time without needing to remove it. I've worn it so much over the past 2 years that it seems like I have some permanent lines and/or marks where the padded cable hugs my hips and lower abdomen. No discomfort at all.

The (silicone?) tubing has gradually worn out from all of the wear and I am now trying to find replacement tubing for it. The tubing I have ordered to date is a lot stiffer than the soft tubing that it came with. Anyone know where to get soft silicone tubing?

2. Deleted member 11770

Once I had mine fitted properly, no way it can be removed without unlocking (or cutting the cable somewhere).

John likes this.
  3. PussyBytch

PussyBytch Active member

Engineer/Project Manager/Maid
    Catskills
    Local Time:
    4:08 PM
    I remember someone posting about motorcycle fuel line silicone being a good replacement. Better than the tubing that came with it I think they said.

PaddedArtsy Fartsy and cassini75 like this.
  4. davemcwish

davemcwish Member

Local Time:
    8:08 PM
    Hey Danigirl. I'm seriously considering this. I know it's been a while but I'm wondering how you're getting on with it? By other question is how are you finding the comfort with the rear hole model as opposed to just a straight wire?

5. davemcwish

davemcwish Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the detailed post. Would any 1/4" silicon hose do that's a reasonable thickness or does it need to be that brand ? Im thinking of:-

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/223621209492

6. abitodd

abitodd Member

Canada, BC
    Local Time:
    1:08 PM
    I ordered the belt in this thread and I have no idea how anyone thinks it is secure and comfortable.

The tube protrudes from the cup surrounding it and no matter how you tighten it, it makes it too easy to extract. I'm not sure about the shape of the cup either. Also, in order to fit it properly, I had to modify the front pieces to be shorter. Maybe if you wear this on your waist it would be an OK fit.

Speaking of the tube, it has a slot cut into it (!) to allow access to a screw so you can remove the little screen on the outside... and I can say just one word. Ouch. This is not a comfortable tube for long term wear, borderline dangerous if the metal edge was sharp enough.

And the cables. Yes you can get different silicone tubes to go on the cables... but my biggest issue is the pressure points. This is still a steel cable with no give to it, and after wearing it for a day let alone a week, I get big sores. I've tried adjusting it tighter and looser over and over but it still doesn't matter. (Did I mention how tedious that is?)

This is not a fancy steel. If you look at a fancy steel, it has several plates attached that distribute the pressure over a greater surface area on your skin. I'm sure that is much more comfortable than this contraption. It was a fun idea to try but I'm once again left disappointed I wasted money on this when what I wanted was a Neosteel.

rochv, John and Guest 3972 like this.
  7. Missyp

Missyp Member

Local Time:
    I also bought one of these, the one that looks like the fancy steel cup.

I too found it impossible to be comfortable for more than an hour or 2 - for it to be tight enough to be secure the cables dug in horribly. I also found there wasn't enough ball space inside the cup, the tubes where the cables run around the edges were forever crushing a ball, and also created pressure points on the groin tendons.

To top it off, I could easily achieve orgasm by simply pushing the cup up and down due to the flexibility of the cables.

Having spent a significant amount of time modifying the above to try to make it work, I was somewhat frustrated and disheartened by the experience.

I have since concluded that the only way to make chastity work and be both secure and comfortable is a custom full belt. Since I can't, or won't, afford to pay a custom house I'm building my own. I've built a good, secure and comfortable prototype and am now working on mk2 to iron out the last few issues.

abitodd, rochv and John like this.
  8. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think reading these replies if ever you wanted proof positive that one mans treasure is another mans trash then that is very much demonstrated here.....

I have a brand new BB belt that apart from popping the belt on (no tube) for a few hours to test the comfort I have left on the side unused thus far.....I'm sure I'll get to it I paid hundreds and hundreds of pounds for it, but bought several cheap Chinese knock off's and have had suck massive success with them I haven't got round to the BB belt yet.....

The two pictured below on me with by key holder wife's foot are the two best, very secure (for me) amazing comfort both very easy to wear....I hope the BB belt is as good when I get to it....

Not the answer that everyone is looking for but Different strokes for different folks...... IMG_6606.JPG IMG_7547.jpg

IMG_6606.JPG IMG_7547.jpg IMG_6606.JPG IMG_7547.jpg

9. John

John Member

Local Time:
    9:08 PM
    Nice photos and to hear your update which one is the best and comfiest of the two?

10. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    for me there is nothing between them, we tend to use the top one more as my wife likes the idea that I can't touch my balls either, but both for me are great....

John likes this.
  11. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Nice to hear some feedback since I’m in considering phase of which type to go for

12. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    No personal experience with this style of belt, but choosing between the two I'd go for the one that encases the balls as well. With a ball trap device scrotum skin tugging is my major (unavoidable) issue, having the scrotum protected in a cage would appear to be the better option.

John likes this.
  13. Locked In LoneStar

Locked In LoneStar Active member

Local Time:
    3:08 PM
    I'm ordering one of these belts (here's the link for the exact one: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001645111421.html), without a plug or rear hole.

I'll post pics after I get it and adjust it of how I look with and without it on, both naked and in panties, so you can judge how well it smooths everything out.

I don't need 100% security: if I can't get my penis back in after pullout, I won't pull out, and if it's hard to play with myself until orgasm I'll be fine. I can eventually get control over myself if it's difficult, I just need enough difficulty that I can't finish before then.

In addition to it being very important to me to be able to present a flat, feminine appearance in my panties, the main reason I'm finally taking the plunge is because I've just been put back into chastity, and it's going to be permanent (I'll only be allowed out for cleaning, shaving, and if she ever gets the desire to have sex with me).

The ball trap device I have is small, but it has its problems: it's kind of heavy (being metal), my testicles always seem to eventually slip through the ring (and in addition to being a hassle getting her to give me the key so I can take it off and put it back on, it always hurts like hell), the bulk of it despite being a small device makes sitting down always a little tricky (I have to be careful not to sit on my own balls!), when I'm doing housework I have to be careful when I bend or squat, because if I do so too quickly or without ensuring my balls are in the right place I'll pull a testicle through, etc.

I've tried different ring sizes and anything small hurts like hell, anything bigger isn't secure at all. A belt would solve all those problems by keeping everything tucked and snug, so here's hoping I can get it to fit comfortably and securely. I'll provide a detailed post of how I got it to fit as well to help others needing information about it.

Charles3451 and John like this.
  14. Charles3451

Charles3451 Long term member

SE England
    Local Time:
    I look forward to hearing how it goes for you.

15. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Keep us posted. Looks like a indeed considerable device compared to the original one of this post.

16. Locked In LoneStar

Local Time:
    Will do! It's been ordered, and it's scheduled to arrive in 3-4 weeks, so there's going to be a delay for now. I for one can't wait.

John likes this.
  17. John

John Member

Local Time:
    That’s great to hear! The downside of China is the slow delivery. Understand you must be super excited.

18. lockedaway9

lockedaway9 Member

Local Time:
    2:08 PM
    I'm very interested to hear how it goes, that belt is very similar to mine, and I considered getting that cage to try out at one point. As for appearance I'm sure you will be happy with it. Have a peek at my pics if you want an idea of how it will look.

John likes this.
  19. PussyBytch

PussyBytch Active member

Engineer/Project Manager/Maid
    Catskills
    Local Time:
    4:08 PM
    I'll be curious how it works for you. We ended up switching back to a ball trap cage type device because that style belt was too impractical for long term (permanent) wear. Yes, it gave a nice flat(ish) front, but having to unlock it for cleaning once or twice a week became tedious for us. Maybe it won't for you. Good luck.

20. Locked In LoneStar

Local Time:
    It is very close if not identical. I was curious, you mentioned #2 with it can be messy. At home I can work around that, but I was wondering if that's something that gets easier to tend to with more experience wear?

Or is it something that might be remedied by flushable wet wipes instead of dry paper?

I just want to make sure I'm prepared for when I'm out and about, as I doubt mine will be loose enough to pull the thong back to one side. I'm going for as much security as possible from this as well as the best look, and both seem to depend on a very snug fit so everything is held in place and the device can't be easily escaped.

You did mention it's not 100% secure. I had two questions about security in your experience if you didn't mind me asking:

1. How easy is it to get back in after you get out? If it's pretty much impossible to get back inside and in place after getting out, that's 100% secure for me because I've noticed it's VERY uncomfortable to wear a device without being where you should be, and my wife will definitely have some hard questions if I need an early unlock (especially since this one doesn't have the "my ball squeezed through" problem that could be an excuse).

2. If it is possible to get back in like nothing happened, my next question is about the difficulty in getting out. When I get really horny and frustrated, I'll want to get out but if I can't get free fairly quickly and easily the time and frustration of trying to finagle myself loose deters me long enough for self-control to kick in and stop myself from going further. Is it difficult enough to free yourself from that you're not going to be popping out in a few seconds? Because again, if it's a bit tedious or tricky that's also good enough for me to be effectively 100% secure.

21. lockedaway9

lockedaway9 Member

Local Time:
    2:08 PM
    It's close, but mine has slightly different belt accessories (the rear t and the front lock setup) and mine is a single center bar vs the double in that one. That was one of the reasons I was looking at that one, I think one slightly wider then mine would be more comfortable, but it looks like it's the same near as I can tell.

For the mess, let's just say it's not something you're going to want to deal with outside of the house. I never found a very efficient way of cleaning. I did grow to like the feeling it gave, a definite reminder of your situation.

As for getting out, it's not a quick slip in and out whenever you feel the urge, it takes a bit of work, and there are some situations that make it pretty easy, but I don't want to elaborate and give you any ideas .

22. Locked In LoneStar

Local Time:
    Thanks for the answers!

Since it takes a bit of work, that should be enough...hopefully enough to ensure I don't stumble across the easier situations :)

Hmm...there are times where I have absolutely no choice but to go outside the house, so I think I'll have to experiment to see if there's a way to get the fit tight enough that I can pull it at least a tiny bit to the side or something so cleanup is not a hassle.

23. Locked In LoneStar

Local Time:
    Update: my device arrived today! Pics coming later.

I'll provide some pics of it out of the package, then ideally before and after pics once I've gotten it fitted per the instructions earlier in the thread.

First impressions from looking it over and a quick trying out how it fits: it's probably going to be what I wanted, but it feels like it might be a bit wide between the legs. I expect that's because I'm fat, so my thighs are much thicker than they would otherwise be. Of course, as I lose weight I can trim it to fit so hopefully that will be a problem that solves itself.

John likes this.
  24. Alan101

Alan101 New member

Local Time:
    Any updates?

John likes this.
  25. abitodd

abitodd Member

Canada, BC
    Local Time:
    1:08 PM
    I hope it works out well for you. The two that I have tried would work in theory if I could dip them in liquid steel after getting the right size lol. But as is, they are just too flexible to be comfortable and secure and there is nothing you can do about it. They might work best as a waist belt, but I have cut the cables too short to try.

Honestly the best belt I may have found is one of the flat waist belts with a cable; but you have to be quite thin to wear it. I was not able to wear it 5 years ago.

For a waist belt, this basic model with a good tube and either a cable or chains:
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/353603833798?var=622915264049
    The metal is thin and chafing is an issue. I've tried a few different style tubes and the best was just a short open style tube cut to the curve of the front shield.

The best luck I have had was with the "protector" style belt with cable (I removed the eye):
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/163669689147?var=464483952773
    Your mileage may vary, I found the tube to be uncomfortable and oddly shaped, and too long. What's crazy is how thick the steel for the front plate + tube is. If you could get this belt with a 16 gauge steel waistband, it would be fantastic. None of the belts I have tried have lasted long.

Its amazing how close the chinese manufacturers get to making a good product, but then cheap out on welds, metal, hardware, etc.

If I had advice to give my younger self trying chastity belts for the first time, I would say buy one chinese belt. Play with it, wear it, enjoy the look and feel. Be uncomfortable. Stop wearing it. Then never buy a different one again. Save your money for something else. Every 100$ toy you don't buy is 100$ towards a real belt.

lokdnsteel likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice