Vanilla to Owner

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by StubHub, Jan 5, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    9:05 AM
    The next morning she told me to swap to my blue plug and relube myself. I am spending more time wearing one of my plugs. I actually feel odd when I am empty now. It's somewhat of a hassle traveling and such but I have adjusted to it. Like my cage its becoming a natural habit. She tends to direct me as to which to use.

This was my last day and night at home. My efforts to climax failed in all tries. My balls are aching today. Other than leakage and one spontaneous emission before my pee started that's been it. I really guess my attempts last night had things backed up.

I took care of chores and meal preparation during the day. I daydreamed about last night and what might happen tonight. She didn't decide to play with my breasts and nipples which has been the only working means for me to orgasm in over a year.

She really belittled me about failure to climax and my small limp pinke. Even picked on me that my arms were also to short to properly pump my twat effectively with my favorite cock. I wanted so badly to to have a climax any climax. I don't understand before starting being caged i could still masturbate to climax even with my lack of erection.

Despite her giving permission to orgasm nothing worked. Everything was was being stimulated to a high level i certainly need to release a built up load. Typically i could have shot off in under a minute of manipulation like this. Yes nothing worked, all i yielded was a sticky set of fingers and the embarrassing result.

We had a bit of time before she started her daycare duties. We were sitting in our living area. "How long before you return exactly?" Well if the carport Construction stays on schedule I won't be back till 26th. " before your birthday and anniversary then". Yes but that could change if we get delays or altered, I could be early or late fo that.

" Well, I really don't like this at all but I do want the roof and all done to complete my playhouse project. " Yes Madame, I am doing everything possible to be wrapped up with everything for you this month. Your anniversary gift, the Construction crew is the unknown variable, weather and projects ahead of us. "Remember there could be penalties if you're not back for Anniversary and you're birthday ". Yes Madame.

"Well you might earn pinke points as MsDonna aptly named my " good boy" points . I really like her name better in a way. Maybe it should be tiny pinke points though. You had to use your fingertips to play with it and that was a wasted effort. Your cage truly is a waste beyond correcting your pee release and symbolic. If you can learn to properly release your urine you might get time uncaged. Certainly it appears I don't need to be concerned about your masturbating yourself or should I say nothing is going to result from your diddling that tiny flesh nub. I know you're never going to be inside me again even if you find an erection which is unlikely at best. We can intensify your pee training upon your return I may also have you do some video sessions during this trip."

As you've directed I have been working to control it even in my cage. I've am able slow down things and control my normal instincts to generate pressure. In my cage I can slow and stop my cascade. " Continue practicing and we will evaluate your ability, I don't expect anymore horse streams". Yes, Madame I understand your requirements and believe I achieve them.

2. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    My last night with her before traveling was approaching. Would she put me through another exercise session, would she participate in or just direct me to do myself. I was certain she would require a final serious massage session for herself. I love massaging her, it allows me close contact although she maintains restriction zones.

I was all caught up on housekeeping and chores. My bags were packed except for final personal stuff and toys she wanted me to take. I worked on training information for next customer visit.

After dinner we retreated to our basement living quarters. She has me get early bath out of way . I was directed to trade butt plug's and relube before rejoining her to start a foot massage after she applied my collar-leash. Sitting in floor working her feet, toes and ankles. Before I started her second foot she unleashed me and told me to fetch a warm washcloth. On my return she clicked my leash again.

" good boy, now clean my foot and toes." I se t about wiping down her left foot and toes. " alright now let's get your mouth, tounge and lips busy on my foot " I began to lick and suck her toes" She moved her right foot over next to me. " continue with my foot massage, since you're hands are free. "

So I paid worship with my mouth to her left while hand massaging her right. She was video gaming as I worked. Occasionally she let out a few sighs and moans as I worked. At times she would move her foot back and have me change toes. As I nibbled and sucked her little toe she remarked " it's about the length of your pinke but slightly smaller diameter. Of course my. Big toe is over double your diameter and length" She was being fairly accurate unfortunately.

"You have improved at this, I suppose all the practice sucking you different cocks has an excellent side benefit, for me as well. Tell you what let's unleash you go freshen the hot wash cloth and Iets allow you to worship the right foot also while you massage the left. It's really feeling marvelous " I did as requested to return and leash back up. I repeated my process paying special attention to what I was doing when she made sighs or moans.

She laid her tablet down and closed her eyes as I worked round two. She definitely was enjoying the process. I even noticed changes to her breathing. I even took the whole end of her foot in at times and tounged her toes as I suctioned he foot. She reacted strongly to that maneuver.

I stopped and switched to other actions, she pulled her foot away and then extended it wanting me to consume it whole again. I was happy to oblige. This technique was apparently a favorite. She was quietly vocal every time . I had learned a easy option that she enjoyed and so did I.

She decided she had enough at least till her bath. She lead me to the bedroom and hung the leash in the middle. I knew additional massaging was on the to do list. I dreamed about other things that might happen. She came to bed in only her panties carrying her nightshirt.

She climbed in and laid on her stomach. I knew the drill and positioned and started massage. Later she rolled onto her back for the next half . She told me to skip her feet. I actually wanted to attend them again because they certainly had a positive effect on her earlier.

As I worked all over she remarked " worship my feet again, no massage lotion ". That was my question to please her with my mouth again. I switched over and scooted down, I kneel and alternate with both feet. I hand massaged dry but sucked one foot while dry massaging the other. I worked between individual toes and full foot. I listened and her sounds were music. She was getting lost in the relaxed stimulation. This lasted a considerable period before she tugged my leash to finish. She then unhooked my leash.

" go to the bathroom strip and remove your plug ,relube , the keys are on the counter take your cage off, leave your collar on". I quickly executed the instructions and returned . She told me to lay down on my back.

She mounted me, positioned my pinke, she was very wet already. She then hooked my leash up. "If I pull your leash its your signal to rise up and meet my thrusts, also again hands and arms on the mattress,do you understand " Yes Madame.

She began her movements sounds of the wetness started immediately this time. I began to add to it. She periodically leaned forward at angles changing her thrusting. Then she pulled on my leash. I began to lift into her thrusting. Her pace quickened and so was her breathing. She went into slow speed with her side to side movements. She then froze for a brief period before slow rotational gyrating. She then stopped and dismounted me.

"Well again you didn't climax, I really don't understand what's happening. ".

Well go get dressed leave your plug out tonight.

She ended the evening of play. Definitely not what I had hoped for.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  3. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    This super long trip has me out with 4 customer trips combined with before , between and after visits to Playhouse to work on projects. As I leave it's going to be 26 days remote.

She has had me carry my entire cock and plug collection and my wooden paddle. I was told I may be video directed to apply my own punishment for demerits. If so I will be graded and if I fail she will reapply any licks that are sub par on my return. That will be kept secret till I return as to how many will be repeated. That would be my incentive to correctly apply suitable licks to myself.

I started in Ohio and Michigan after that Missouri and into Arkansas for playhouse work. Then Utah and back to Arkansas. All in all about 3000 miles driving and a airplane trip. Caught very hot and humid weather on camp visits. Utah even gave me high 90's.

Major completions on new propane lines and tank upgrades and ready for backup generator. I also setup the new bed for Madame's bedroom, as she calls it. All her new furniture has arrived and will be making its appearance on my next trip. Her playhouse is getting finished. Waiting on construction folks to install carport roof. Delayed again crews short handed.

She was pleased that new bed was prepared. Her new chairs and dining set are in as well. I anticipate during our September visit she will fill my days cleaning and arranging things. When I'm not doing chores I will probably be exercising in some form.

During my solo visit when not doing outside projects, I have been working inside duties in my domestic dress or my penefore.

Nighttime has included various exercises with different toys. We've been trying me laying on my side to allow better control for angles and penetration depth in solo exercise. It has helped me get stimulation from the exercising.

I have been plugged most of the trip day and night except when exercising with my cock collection. Shes had me change plug model between day and bedtime.

She has made regular video sessions to conduct my exercising sessions. She has also monitored many sessions of my pee control training efforts. Working to develop ability to prevent stream pee flow. She wants to try me uncaged some but no horse stream pee.. I think I am achieving her desired effect.

If Madame is satisfied enough that on my return. She will allow me to prove control with my micro cage off. I believe it will please her. I finished my first customer trip and headed back to playhouse for project's into my next run.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  4. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    My return to the playhouse with projects to assemble new queen bed for my queen and also complete the new propane upgrade and certification. Accomplishing these continue the progress on new homestead. While inside I am in my domestic outfits per her requirements. Outside in my jeans and work shirts with my panties and bra underneath.

Got a round of mowing done before wrapping up for next trip out to Utah. I packed up including all my toys, including my paddle as directed. My off time will utilized for more exercises and practice. I flew out in the afternoon just to arrive for next day start.

It left time for an short exercise round and a self applied spanking per her directives again for tardy diary updates. She then had me apply a different butt plug for bedtime. She again made no comment about my quality of spanking licks. This made the third round I had applied to myself at her command. I still wondered if these licks were adequate or if they will be readminstered on my return.

The count continues to rise and her silence was driving me crazy. She had me present video review during and after. She was checking redness and markings. Currently I was up to 12 licks and expected more. I dreaded the thought she declares the inadequate to count. She has watched and listened to each lick as they landed on my cheeks. It certainly beyond the intense sting adds humiliating feelings of spanking myself.

She informed me she was following my updated entries but still late and behind. My details and contents were improving to proper diary entry quality.

Working Friday and Saturday with customer , Sunday I was doing computer and documentation. Of course I also had to do my room cleaning all of this in my domestic wardrobe.

That evening was a non stop exercise session. I got to practice with my entire cock collection and continued through this stay. She worked me through additional positions during my exercising sessions. For solo on my side with a leg crossed or straight was working the best.

I continued to try and find time to update my diary. My butt cheeks continued to remind me every day. I wrapped up and flew back to one more visit to the playhouse before heading North. Another Construction crew delay allowed me to get home early. I would be finding out if any of my spanking failed to satisfy Madame. She had made no sign of that status, her secret was solid.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  5. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    My return to the playhouse with projects to assemble new queen bed for my queen and also complete the new propane upgrade and certification. Accomplishing these continue the progress on new homestead. While inside I am in my domestic outfits per her requirements. Outside in my jeans and work shirts with my panties and bra underneath.

Got a round of mowing done before wrapping up for next trip out to Utah. I packed up including all my toys, including my paddle as directed. My off time will utilized for more exercises and practice. I flew out in the afternoon just to arrive for next day start.

It left time for an short exercise round and a self applied spanking per her directives again for tardy diary updates. She then had me apply a different butt plug for bedtime. She again made no comment about my quality of spanking licks. This made the third round I had applied to myself at her command. I still wondered if these licks were adequate or if they will be readminstered on my return.

The count continues to rise and her silence was driving me crazy. She had me present video review during and after. She was checking redness and markings. Currently I was up to 12 licks and expected more. I dreaded the thought she declares the inadequate to count. She has watched and listened to each lick as they landed on my cheeks. It certainly beyond the intense sting adds humiliating feelings of spanking myself.

She informed me she was following my updated entries but still late and behind. My details and contents were improving to proper diary entry quality.

Working Friday and Saturday with customer , Sunday I was doing computer and documentation. Of course I also had to do my room cleaning all of this in my domestic wardrobe.

That evening was a non stop exercise session. I got to practice with my entire cock collection and continued through this stay. She worked me through additional positions during my exercising sessions. For solo on my side with a leg crossed or straight was working the best.

I continued to try and find time to update my diary. My butt cheeks continued to remind me every day. I wrapped up and flew back to one more visit to the playhouse before heading North. Another Construction crew delay allowed me to get home early. I would be finding out if any of my spanking failed to satisfy Madame. She had made no sign of that status, her secret was solid.

My return early helped by letting us be together for anniversary and birthday events. Turning 69 only reminds me of age and the effects it brings. She reminded me that I would be expected to fulfill my challenge of 2 shopping trips without demerits, with a grin " I expect your cheeks will be red again ". .

6. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    She had already scheduled me in both MsD's and MsJoslyn's shops for visits on Saturday of course I was told Saturday morning.

Friday night bedtime was early call for me joined by her for extended massage session. I got to do another special session with her feet and toes. This definitely was becoming a regular enjoyment point for her. Again I was very happy to indulge her request and was ecstatic to listen to her as she in low tones announced her pleasure being worshipped.

After she had gotten to her desired level she already had me in just my panties during massage. "get naked and get on your back". I immediately switched into position and shimmied my panties off. She matched that and mounted me, positioning my pinke and began to grinding into me. I again had my arms and hands to the mattress.

She actually for a few moments flicked her fingernails on my nipples which felt like a shot of lightning. I lurched from the intensity but after only a few flicks each she quit. I begged for more . ," hush Sweetie, be thankful for what you received ". She continued with her efforts, she gave me her signal to meet her thrusting. I began to lift my hips to meet her.

She again froze and paused before grinding slowly into me. Then she paused and eventually climbed off. I was beyond frustrated. I decided against more begging for attention based on her previous response. She told me to go reply myself and get my sleeping outfit on.

I returned and got into bed. She handed me my larger new cock. " here you go, practice your cock sucking skills, I know you would prefer to fill your twat, but not tonight, just your pretty plug, I will let you know when to stop. She continued to play her video game.

I went to work as I huddled up to Pollyanna. She looked over and said I could hump and give proper attention to Pollyanna as a threesome. As directed I gave attention to both. My poor jaws were getting tired along with the rest of me. She finally I could wrap things up and go to sleep. I gladly placed my favorite new cock into the headboard shelf. Relaxed my position with Pollyanna and drifted to sleep.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  7. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Our vacation arrived 10 days she would have uninterrupted and alone time with me at her playhouse. She has been waiting and planning, my goal was to serve and satisfy any and all her requirements of me.

I expected a lot of exercise events during the trip along with major chores cleaning and taking care of our continuing setting things up. She had me change into my domestic dress before we got started unloading the car. " Sweetie I expect you will be in your domestic mode during this vacation unless we are going to have company, we go to town or I direct otherwise, understood?" Yes mam.

I was dispatched to clean both bathrooms after putting all the supplies away. Put out fresh towels for us and turned back the bed. We ate out during travel she informed me to have breakfast ready every day at 7AM during vacation. I was up early to body shave and shower.

I had assembled her new table and chairs during the evening and we dined at the new addition. I also brought new recliners down for living room. She wanted all the curtains and sheers washed and rehung first as well. Since we now have onsite washer and dryer, I would no longer haul dirty clothes or linens back home to clean and return. She declared that was going to be a nice upgrade for me.

She asked what outdoor projects I had planned during visit. I needed to finish the cover dirt on water and propane trenching. Mowing our 6 plus acres. Oil changes on 3 engines were due. Some moving of stored household boxes with additional house equipment. "Well I suppose you're probably wanting to wear pants during those chores?" Well it probably would be better. " I will give it consideration, although we are alone since everyone else is on vacation at the lake. I know dear but they might come back early. "Well Sweetie, I said I would give it thought. You have multiple inside priorities first."

" I left the keys out for your micro. Remove it until further notice. I expect you to control yourself to prevent horse streams while peeing. You will sit inside and outside you are to squat. Again don't let me hear or see a horse stream ". Yes mam. I removed my micro and returned after cleaning and setting it to deep clean soak.

I told I forgot the satellite guy will be here Friday morning, I will need to be in regular clothes for that also. " Sweetie your in your regular clothes for the visit, if you mean outer male clothing , I will add that to the outdoor chores for consideration, although that means you failed to report all external events earlier".

I went about running vacuum through entire trailer. Moved clothing and extra supplies out of RV into playhouse. I had a few pairs of old underwear in a drawer. She promptly had me trash them out neither of us remembered them being in lower drawer. "I added 3 demerits for those outlawed items, they should not exist ". Despite it being a simple oversight I reserved debating it for fear of demerits being increased. She also trashed out my older male pajamas as well from the low drawer

We continued to organize everything as she wanted it. She had me make sandwiches for our lunch. I was finishing my last load of window curtains. After lunch rehung everything. I arranged entertainment center in preparation of firing back up on satellite now that everything was installed underground. All we needed now was service guy to arrive.

Guest 2684 and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  8. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    First full day continued I measured for shelving in my laundry utility room. She was dictating the layout even though it was going to be me operating and using it.

Doing my chores and projects in my domestic outfit was challenging and constantly reminding me how I was dressed. I figured by the end of this trip I would be more accustomed to my work dresses.

She had me swap over to the flowered penefore in the late afternoon. That refocused my attention to the short length and exposure. She found great entertainment in highlighting my various times of my panties being proudly displayed as I worked.

After bath time and massaging her,I got to demonstrate my exercising with prostate massage. She again reminded me if my lack of any signs or erection activity despite the obvious leaking as I massaged myself. She asked if I was getting any closer to a possible anal orgasm? I said not that I could tell , it felt good and stimulating but didn't seem to reach a peak.

"Well the ladies told you it wouldn't be easy and you must relax and let it happen " Yes mam, I remember their comments. " You're going to keep working on this, I will make time for some extra sessions, I am sure you're ready to release a real load ".

Guest 2684 and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  9. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I got up early and was getting ready for my shower and shaving . "Sweetie, I won't you to setup for a full Douche before you start breakfast." . That means, enema, she declared that that was the only way it would be referred too. She started that after MsJoslyn had introduced full enema for proper clean out for serious anal play and exercise.

That meant about an hour tied up doing a complete clean out. She stayed in bed playing her games. The master bathroom in the playhouse has open area with a private comode room. That meant I laying in the sink area to fill myself before moving to the jon to release each time. She watched me and made comments about my pinke leaking. She asked if my douching typically caused me to leak precum. I told her it often did, I figure my prostate was creating it from stimulation and the warm fluid. Her response was " I suppose you're going to leak from anything you're taking in your twat, it's becoming your pleasure center". I can't control it, it just happens.

I finished the process and I was empty and cleaned out. I proceeded on to shower and shaving everything. I dressed and headed to prep breakfast. She got up and showered then joined me. We ate breakfast and I cleaned up afterwards. "Sweetie, when you finish join me in the bedroom ". I returned to find her in bed waiting for a massage, laying on her stomach in just her panties. "Strip down to your bra and panties and start my massage but lube yourself and insert your new stimulator. I did as instructed and put front and back pads in my panties. I proceeded to join her and began her massage. As I worked she instructed me to perform my kegels as I worked on her.

She had me massage her feet last and then told I was done with massage. She then told me to go get a mattress pad and return without my panties. She had me layout the pad on my side and to lay down on my back. I still had myself impaled with my prostate massager.

She removed her panties and mounted me. I could feel the aneros pressing as she lowered her weight down. " Sweetie how's this feel? Is it comfortable with your twat filled with your toy? MsDonna said it's designed to allow wearing it during sex". It's OK I feel extra pressure but I can lift my butt to compensate. I am not sure if she meant it's OK for sex with me on the bottom? " Sweetie don't be foolish they know full well you're always on bottom with me riding you. We discussed this about all your new toys! They are designed for this purpose and are supposed to enhance your orgasm, assuming you actually have one."

She began to gyrate herself against me it was wonderful feeling her hot and wet lips rubbing against me despite my lack of any firmness. The aneros was adding strange sensations and my prostate was definitely being worked over. I scrunched my buttocks and added lift and finding the way to compensate. She told me to continue my kegel exercises, I could lift but no humping.

I followed her instructions as she worked herself through a series of motions. I really wanted to match her rythem with my hips but refrained as ordered. I was almost getting dizzy working my kegel muscles. We were getting very wet and slick during all of this. I loved hearing the sounds of our movements. Unfortunately I wasn't getting any level of erection despite my crazy desire. She repositioned my pinke twice to suit her desired contact.

I was totally torn from mixed signals at times my emotions focused on my pinke being attacked my her wonderful wormwood. The next instant my brain focused on my prostate and how wonderful the toy in my twat was making it feel. I started to reach up and caress her breasts but she quickly ordered my hands back onto the mattress.

I desperately wanted us to massage each other's breasts. I wanted her to attack my nipples, I resisted crying and begging for it knowing I would only upset her. I really wanted to get to a climax. She stopped her motions and reduced to a slow rocking and then stopped. I had juices everywhere I was feeling soaked. She climbed off of me and left the bed. I waited till she returned before I gathered myself and the pad to go clean up.

" You didn't cum did you? " No it was wonderful but no, it was really great though, thank you so much. "Well, I about rubbed myself raw trying to get your rocks off. Your tiny little pinke didn't do anything I had trouble even finding it, the only thing hard was your pubic bone ". I am sorry honey, I don't know what else to do , I am very excited it just doesn't show it. "I am very aware that it doesn't show it, I thought maybe you're toy filling your twat would help, even that didn't get a rise Well clean up and get redressed you have chores and projects to attend to. Swap out to your snake plug for now, remember your pads.

I worked made sandwiches for lunch. Fixed our dinner and loaded the dishwasher, another bonus in the playhouse. Still used sink and handwash at times but was allowed to use dishwasher often she had to authorize it.

She declared early bedtime I proceeded first. She instructed me to swap out to my aneros so I could exercise again. She joined me in bed and I was allowed to massage her and practice my kegel exercises. When she had enough massage she told me to switch to using my hand to work my prostate toy. While I did that she applied lube on my pinke and directed me to attempt to masturbate my tiny pinke to climax. It was futile attempting to get something going using 2 fingers was wasted I tried to rub it to some level of attention without success. I reached to touch my nipples and she slapped my hand. " that just added demerits, Sweetie you are forbidden to play with your breasts and nipples without direct directions ". "Stop wasting time with that dead appendage it isn't apparently capable of a orgasm anymore ".

I continued to work the toy against my prostate combined with stroking it in and out of my twat. I was finding a combination that was really feeling nice. I was dreaming about it being my larger cock as I worked it. I closed my eyes and was focusing on the sensations.

"Sweetie, are you still here? You look like you're zoned out". That interrupted my thoughts I opened my eyes. She laughed, " I bet you were dreaming about your favorite cock, weren't you?" I didn't immediately answer, I guess my blushing was evident. "Sweetie. Your look and blushing tells me that's exactly what you were dreaming about " Yes mam. I was trying to relax and maybe find myself a prostate orgasm. MsDonna said to relax and daydream pleasant thoughts.

"Oh she did? So dreaming about your twat being pumped by your favorite big cock is a pleasant daydream ? " Well I am trying everything, you want me to prostate orgasm right? " Sweetie , I am just trying to help you find a climax method, you want to climax don't you?" Yes I really do , I just can't seem to get there. The last time was Valentines day and beyond that I've only leaked. " well you've done a lot of leaking, that may be all you've got left". " Well we will keep trying things , if dreaming about your twat being reamed with a big cick excites you then keep dreaming, maybe it will come true " She grinned at me .

"Well let's call it a night gi clean up a out in your cute pink plug for the night "

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  10. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    She woke me early and told me to go to bathroom, remove my panties , lube my twat and return with a protective pad and and my larger Aneros toy.

" Sweetie, you have 30 minutes to practice with your toy. Since you seemed to really enjoy eating our juices last night, go ahead and clean your leakage, practice your cock sucking on your fingers or would you prefer another cock? Maybe it will help excite you and improve potential for anal orgasm " .

I got started and quickly began leaking so I began to swipe it onto my fingers. After a couple of swipes I in turn licked and sucked them clean. She was playing her video games but periodically observed me. After a couple of finger cleaning rounds she quipped " very good cleaning but swap and use your thumb for awhile." As she directed I swapped but decided to clean after each swipe using a single digit She next directed me to keep my thumb inserted between collection swipes.

I continued to exercise my kegels which was working the toy hands free. I alternated using my hand on it at times to work it in and out fashion along with add extra pressure against the prostate. That also increases my leakage rate. My system seems to keep up its ability to leak. I certainly had a full climax discharge since Valentine's day. All my play and exercise sessions was not keeping ahead of precum production. But I guess enough draining had not experienced a wet dream or spontaneous discharge since Valentine's day.

After a bit she handed me my older large cock . " "Use that instead of your thumb maybe it will do more to excite you more. Look's like your producing more spunk when you're pumping you twat". Let's see if this additional incentive helps you out". She grinned , " you still have 16 minutes left ".

I continued my exercising I closed my eyes trying to relax myself to the sensations. I only opened them to collect my leaking juices and before refilling my mouth. I found a really nice rythm that was maximizing the pleasure from my prostate. I was experiencing some unusual feelings my urge to pee feeling began to increase but I continued. I was also very busy working my mouth on the popsicle. I was zapped back to reality when I felt the sensation of releasing pee. I reached to pinch of my penis. My wife started laughing "it's a little late Sweetie you already let go, the question is why and what happened".

I'm sorry, I guess I messed up my prostate massage always feels like needing to pee, I guess I misjudged and had an accident. Good thing I used the protective pad . " "Sweetie you better look again at what you did, it wasn't exactly a pee release ".

I looked down closely and then reached down to feel the mess. It was yellowish in color but wasn't just pee liquid. Part of it was thicker gel like in viscosity. I think it's pee Honey. " I'm not sure look at the thicker stuff? Maybe you had an orgasm, did you?" No , I think I just was so relaxed I let pee out. I am very sorry. I was trying to relax and chill like MsJoslyn recommended , I didn't realize this could happen.

" I don't understand the thicker gel stuff, its yellow color. You had similar spunk gel at Valentine's except it was clear and white in color ". I don't know how to explain it. " I want you to contact MsJoslyn today, tell her what you were doing and feeling and what happened. Describe your discharge, get your phone and take photos in case she wants to see it". Yes mam. I made photos of the protective pad deposits and the spunk on my leg. She reviewed the photos and was satisfied. "Well you had 4 more minutes left but I believe you should clean up and prepare breakfast .

I made a reminder to call after they open. I wasn't really looking forward to airing my accident to others. Got breakfast done and cleaned up before going back to clean up my toys and making bed.

Went on to other chores waiting to mid morning to call the boutique. My alarm went off, I finished my vacuuming and went back into living room. Honey I am going to call the boutique now. " Good once you've reached them let's sit at the table and we can put it on speakerphone." You want to talk to them? " Possibly but I expect you to review and discuss the event, I would only jump in if I have a reason.

MsLinda answered the phone I announced us both and asked if she or MsJoslyn had time available now or later today to discuss my accidental discharge during prostate massage session. She quickly said they both were available currently but if a customer arrived one might have to step away. She put me on hold as she went to office to join MsJoslyn and maintain privacy. She picked back up on speakerphone,well tell us about your event. I was reviewing the event and details of the discharge. As I described what came out the wife asked if photos would help. Absolutely, " do you want email or a text message. A text message attachment is fine, she gave me her number. I sent the 3 photos and they took a look. Madame doesn't understand the viscosity and color that part of it was.

Well , this appears like you discharged pee but it mixed with the precum from your massage stimulation. Your urinary tract was full of spunk when you squirted iut some pee. On the up side for this to happen you were very relaxed. That shows great progress toward finding an prostate orgasm. Did you get a change in the sensations as this occurred? Yes mam, but I should have stopped. Oh no, you were very close to your goal. Just make sure to pee before starting a session, but don't stop. Your using protection pads that will handle any accidents. Your were finding the zone you need, keep practicing. Once you've gone this way you want care about conventional make orgasm. Remember this opens your ability to have potential multiple orgasms.

We have a couple of questions for you both if you're willing to answer. " Ask us we will provide the answers ". Alright first you were eating your precum during this? Yes mam. You used 3 different ways to collect and consume, fingers. Thumb and cock. Yes mam. Which was most satisfying to you? All about the same, I just did it. Which was in use when you peed yourself. I was using the cock. Madame do you agree with these answers?

" Mostly, but I believe he found the cock delivery system most pleasing and more exciting. " Why do you think that, he said all about the same. I monitored his little pinke, that's his barometer it doesn't matter what he says, it reacts. " Did he get an erection? "Oh goodness no, but it did perk up slightly to a cute short stubby and his leakage increased. It's I guess his form of erection now, kind of like my clitoris getting firm, you know what I mean ".

Yes Madame, we understand, he got stiffly clit. The both giggled and my wife joined them. " Yes I suppose his pinke got a stiffy. Well Sweetie, we would suggest next time just suck your spunk from your cock popsicle and skip the other. Continue to improve your relaxation and finding the zone. If you need to call us anytime if we can assist you. Is there anything else?

" I have a question ". Go ahead "Well last night he almost got his first ride on his favorite cock but he failed to demonstrate proper behavior and only got to suck it. It would have been the first time since we last visited the shop. My question is should we continue to refrain from filling his twat with cock ? We could just stay with prostate massaging only".

I don't see that it would be a negative to occasionally peg Imus twat if you want or allow him to do it himself. Some people find it easier to achieve anal orgasm with that instead of prostate toys. " OK then, maybe if things are appropriate it might happen sometime".

Sweetie maybe in the future you're behavior will meet your Madame's requirements and possibly she will award you with a gift. " Well, based on your advice it's at least possible "

Thank you both for your input and help.

Make sure to come by the shop when you can . Call with any other concerns you both are special customers.

11. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Well that explains you discharge, I wasn't aware you might wet yourself in pee. We will be prepared better in the future. I suppose you're happy .MsJoslyn says you can and will get to enjoy your desire for cock! But you lied about having equal feelings on what you preferred to lick and suck on eating cum juice didn't you?

No mam, I really felt t was all the same. I mean it was easier to suck my thumb being a single digit versus multiple fingers. The thumb was shorter and smaller making it easy and no real gag risk versus the larger cock.

" The point of the question was which method was most pleasing and exciting for you to suck your jizz from. She wanted to know which aroused you more". It was plain to see which got your pinke into clit stiffy mode I watched and plainly saw your arousal levels and reactions, now admit it?"

Honey I guess the cock was more enjoyable over my fingers. " I don't accept guesses, in the future do you want to suck your thumb or a nice cock to drink you're spunk from? " I would rather use cocks to suck my juices from in the future it's natural and nicer. " Good to hear you admit what you're pinkie brain already knows. It likes cock sucking ^ Yes mam. " in the future that's settled "

"What's next on your chores? " I really should tackle some outside equipment service work, oil and filters on mowers and such. "Well that's going to be dirty. I suppose you better change into grunge clothes. Get jeans and a grungy shirt to use but keep yourself in bra and panties, use your larger forms. Finish all the oil work today " yes mam.

I accomplished all the oil changes and managed not to mess up my undies with petroleum. I worked around my bustline although it reminded me of its presence constantly. I had to squat to pee three times outside, I was too dirty to come inside. She monitored each time at least she brought me toilet paper and my wipes to clean up with. It was a ritual to scrub up at hydrant and request her before each relief. When I finished I had to strip to underwear before returning to shower.

I stirred up our dinner and cleaned thing up. Before taking a break and some TV. Watching some recorded shows on DVR. Was getting satellite restarted on Friday. DVR and DVD's till then.

I had changed into my sleep clothes after shower but wore my penefore to protect them. " Sweetie we really need to locate another penefore for you but also a nice apron although the penefore is a cute alternative. Remember your modesty efforts, you still have issues of exposure".

"Tonight I want a massage a really good one. I believe you should give yourself another full Douche so you stay clean and fresh. You can practice kegels again while massaging me, would you like to practice your cock sucking also?" Yes mam, if you want me to. " I asked if you wanted to suck one of your cocks tonight?" Yes mam, I would love to suck on a nice cock tonight as I massage you. "Sweetie that's nice, I will even allow you to pick your dick!"

After her massage I cleaned everything up and crashed, I was exhausted.

12. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    She was utilizing our vacation time to the max. She informed me she had talked to her sister and they were staying at their camp through the coming weekend . She was actually pleased since that meant we had more total privacy with the exception of satellite service appointment Friday morning.

After breakfast she asked which chore was next outside. I said mowing was next in case we catch rain later in week. Well I guess you can go ahead and start that but make sure to have lunch ready around noon. I hesitated , " what are you waiting on, I thought you were going out to mow?' I am, could I change clothes first? " I don't think that's needed, your domestic dress should be fine on the zero turn. Start around camp first and see how it works. Women work every day in dresses surely you can manage besides no one else is around. "

I proceeded to go mow. I wasn't looking forward to doing this. This was first time mowing with new bra and forms combination I expected to feeling a lot of bounce and sway. Normally mowing I wear a bra with small forms that had full support and little bounce. In this arrangement I bounce just walking, the mower was going to amplify things.

I started around the playhouse first , she came outside to watch. After a bit she flagged me down. I pulled over and shutdown the engine. " I want you to change your clothes. " I can switch to jeans and a shirt? " no, I want you to switch to your penefore ". But my compression socks want cover my legs with that there only knee high , I will sunburn. "Your right, better switch to your pantyhose stockings that will protect you, guess that would make a cute tan line pattern though ". Not sure how cute it would be, certainly would be weird looking and impossible to explain. " Sweetie, I guess you remember from last year!" Yes mam, I won't ever forget that accidental event, I thought I was branded for good. " Tan lines fade, it just takes time, your bra lines faded in a few weeks. I didn't enjoy seeing you with such a bad sunburn but it apparently taught you a lesson you want forget "

It did, I never thought about tan line marks until last year's event. " I thought you were cute, only didn't want you to suffer from the experience. If we get you tan lines again sometime we need to be careful " I don't need to revisit that experience, are you sure the pantyhose will prevent sunburn? " Sweetie, I promise they will shade your legs, put on your pink and gray top with the penefore ." I changed and continued mowing around camp and proceeded up to upper area next and then it was time to prepare lunch.

We did sandwiches and sat outside on porch to eat. " Looks like you're getting along well with your mowing outfit ". It's working OK, I have to be careful brushing grass clippings off the pantyhose. "Indeed be careful those compression pantyhose are very expensive compared to everyday pantyhose about two dozen to one. Be very careful you will get serious demerits if you damage them. I guess you could swap to your knee thighs but you're concern over tan lines is real, you would end up with a band of tan ,knee to thigh."

I could swap to jeans. "No, you can't, you need to adapt and learn how to deal with challenges of different clothing. Continue as you are besides it's a joy to watch your chest bouncing as you mow, I may be out to watch you some more. Remember your modesty as you mow especially getting on and off. I'm glad it's not really hot this week.

I cleaned things up and headed back out. If I kept going I would complete the mowing before dinner time. She drove out twice on sideby and watched me mowing she brought ice water out to me. She asked if my bounce was causing pain or irritation. It wasn't just making me think of my chest. She complemented me on my looking natural and maintaining my modesty. " your mowing outfit is working out fine and doing its job!"

I wrapped up the mowing everything survived I didn't ruin my pantyhose. I returned to playhouse, she instructed me to strip down outside before coming in to shower. I had to hand wash my, penefore, lingerie and pantyhose using the outside utility sink. I hung them on the small clothesline to dry , she sat on the patio as I worked in the nude. She remarked, a smile " I told you your legs were going to be fine from the sun, just as promised ". Yes mam, thanks.

I headed in with her to shave , shampoo and shower as I was walking in I asked how should I redress. Well you still have dinner to prepare and such, I suppose you're striped domestic would be appropriate.

She followed me into bathroom as I turned on the lights I stepped back. Look at my shoulders. " What about your shoulders, they are fine " . Look at the wide strap marks. "Yes, you spent hours in the sun, your penefore and tank top covered those wide areas what did you expect it also painted the curves of your tank top on your chest."

Why didn't you warn me, you promised me I was OK." I promised you're pantyhose would shade your legs from the sun, they are fine. You were so focused on your legs you never asked about anything else. Sweetie you usually wear long sleeves and jeans mowing. Your skin is sensitive to the sun because you're usually covered it's really no surprisea. It's fine it just looks like like you got sun in muscle tank top maybe a bit more scallop. Nobody's going to see you and even if they did it would pass. It's not like those bra mark tan lines. Mow get your bath done and prepare dinner ".

I looked again, I suppose it wasn't that bad. It didn't look like last year those marks screamed bra or bikini top tan lines. I was done mowing my major outside chore time

We lounged out after dinner. Got ready for bed she only required a massage. I was tired and ready to sleep.

13. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    Man you have gotten extremely detailed on you writing love so happy for you

StubHub likes this.
  14. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    Per directives to be detailed. Unfortunately way behind . My behind got reminded twice on my return. First round immediately on arrival and second last night.

I was told this morning I am due additional corrections to my tardiness. I have a couple if Doctor visits this week as well.
    Ortho and DocK.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  15. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    My alarm went off , I wasn't ready to get up, but I rolled out anyway. I got dressed and went into kitchen. Got oven started and put sausage on to cook. She came in she inquired about other outside projects.

I still need to use tractor to wrap up some cover on underground work trenches. I have the storage boxes in shed to transfer. The rest is mostly inside projects. Friday satelite installer during the morning.

Well how long will trench work take on tractor. Probably 4 to 5 hours. "Well plan on doing that after breakfast. You might have to split over lunch then finish. How many storage boxes are left?" I believe 4 are left now. " Go ahead and move them over so we can unpack them. We are going to bed early tonight "

We did breakfast and I cleaned everything up. "Sweetie , I suppose you would like your male clothes for the tractor and other outside chores" . Well it would make things easier. " I suppose it might, you probably would snag your pantyhose, alright jeans and you're grunge shirt for today. I am going to find you a solution for this".

Got all the chores completed. She told me to go get my bath duties done. I cooked dinner . After some TV it was bedtime. While she bathed I was to exercise with Aneros.

When she came in she got into bed and removed her top. " I want a serious massage tonight " Wasn't quite sure what that meant, usually spent an hour average on any massage. I was going to remove my toy she told me to keep my twat occupied since I could still practice my kegels.

I positioned and began working on her. Aside worked her lower legs she was observing my aneros as it flexed with my muscle contractions. She reached and occasionally played with it creating some unusual feelings.

During the second round of massage as I returned to her lower legs when she directed me to reverse and straddle her while massaging her legs. I followed her instructions.

She reached up and was fondling my balls with one hand and then played with my Aneros with her other. It was extremely pleasant but very distracting but I was loving her manipulations and attention.

"My you certainly are dribbling a lot ". I am not surprised it's feeling wonderful, thank you. " Sweetie I want you to attend my toes ". That meant using my mouth on her feet and toes. It was tricky to massage her calves resting on my elbows while I engulfed her feet and toes, she continued her attention to me. I was getting lost amongst everything.

She stopped playing with me but I continued my efforts until she called a stop. She told me to get on my back and position myself on the pad. She in turn straddled and mounted me. She positioned my messy but limp pinke. She presented her wet fingers and I proceeded to lick and suck them clean. " Very good lay there with your hands flat.

She proceeded to massage herself against me we both were very wet and slippery. I wanted badly for her to play with my breasts and nipples. Unfortunately she didn't again. I was being attacked by her and my prostate was being pressured with her motions working it against my prostate and sphincter.

She finally stopped her assault and climbed off if me. She reached and retrieved my older cock handing it to me. " Sweetie clean yourself up, your a gooey wet mess ". I proceeded to collect the mixed jizz and with precision I sucked and licked till I had nothing left. "OK, I think you've gotten most of the spunk off your pub. How was it? You certainly seemed to be eager or at least hungry!"

I was just cleaning up as you told me. "Cleaning and enjoying, I am just trying to decide which you enjoyed more sucking your favorite cock or drinking down the spunk cocktail? Seems you prefer cock coated in special sauce over just cock plain". Well I suppose honestly it's nicer with our juices it sets a better mood. " I don't think you care if it's our mixed juice or just your own, long as the cock wet with jizz".

She got up and went into bathroom. She threw me a warm washcloth. I wiped myself off got up to join her. " Sweetie, remove your toy and inject 2 lube shooters return to bed". When she returned she was strapped and packing my large favorite cock she had put her top on as well.

Getting in and laying down she remarked, "let's see how you work with this cock ". She had rolled on her side, she told me to reverse and lay head to foot with her. I went to work giving full attention to the shaft in my face. I wanted to demonstrate I didn't need special sauce.

Of course she had full view of what I was doing along with my junk laying like this, although not much to look at. I focused on my primary task. As I did was thinking about the chance she might use it on my lubed up twat.

"You're certainly enjoying yourself it appears, your tiny pinke is leaking again. Your really diving deep at times, your skills are improving with practice. She collected my juice on her fingers. She lowered them to my face. "Here you go" .

I ba led of the cock to clean her fingers before returning. As I continued she repeated this as I continued to leak. Would your prefer me rub it on the cock? Your choice, whatever you want. " Sweetie again what do you want and prefer?" I would prefer to take it from the cock. She swapped to wiping it onto the shaft.

Later she declared I had enough cock sucking for tonight. She pulled away. I looked at her. "Don't pout, you had plenty fun . You look like you want something?" I uh just wondered why you had me lube up again? " Oh, I suppose because you're twat needs to be prepared. Let's see , well your ready to fill up your twat, which plug do you want?"

I wasn't sure how to respond. "Well do you want to select it or me?" I thought maybe you might take me tonight. " Really, I thought I already did that. Oh, you thought I might peg your twat! Is that it? Well everything is ready. " Sweetie I decide when things are ready. If I decide to drill your twat I will. " Yes mam, I understand that.

I" believe you're ready to fill your twat. Go get your pink plug and fill yourself. Your not getting anymore action tonight.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  16. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    She woke me up before my alarm. " She was already up standing beside me. " Go remove your pretty pink plug and add two fresh lube shooters and return " I took care of things and returned. She was in the bed sporting her harness and my big favorite cock.

" Last night I think you didn't get enough cock? You wanted more, didn't you?" Well I just thought you might have used it on my twat. " Sweetie you wanted me too didn't you?" Well I suppose I anticipated that you were, the extra lube and all". " I asked if you wanted me to screw your twat with your favorite cock?" Yes mam, I was hoping it's been a long time since you had done it. " A few weeks isn't a long time at least for most folks, apparently you're little twat gets horny quickly! After all your twat hasn't exactly been empty and ignored since you're last cock ride".

I know, it's been busy with prostate toys and plug's, but that's different. " Well yes, different but it's still been working your twat and keeping it busy. Apparently though MsJoslyn and MsDonna are right, your addicted to big cock filling your twat! "
    It's not an addiction it's just different and creates different feelings. " Feelings you're enjoying and want?" I suppose that is true. She just looked at me. Alright it's true, I like the feelings when you take me with the big cock. "Like, I believe it's more than that!

" Why don't you get busy with your mouth and see how you things go". I set to work. She challenged me with various tasks, including several deep dives. " Your getting really good at taking cock without gagging, your showing your skills. Stop a moment if you can ". I raised up and emptied my mouth.

"Sweetie I know you're enjoying this but , tell me would you want something else?" I looked at her. " Well, what's on your mind? Tell me, your face and eyes are hungry for something." You know. " ask for what you want, more cock sucking?" No, I want you to screw my twat. " You better show more enthusiasm, that's not very convincing "

Honey, would you fill me up and screw me with that big wonderful cock. "Better, but not convincing " Please fuck me with your big cock, I want you to take my twat, please I want it. "Well get the wedge and position yourself f you want me to fuck your twat." I immediately scrambled to grab the wedge and a protective pad. I climbed on and was ready.

" Boy, that was quick, I suppose you're in a hurry, alright, I suppose you're ready " Yes, I am all yours. " yes Sweetie that's correct " She moved behind me I felt the cock falling into my crack. I reached back I rubbed it around my anus and some leaking lube. I was trying to insert it,she slapped my hand. "Don't be rushing things and I will impale you when I am ready ".

Sorry, I was just trying to help. " You were just trying to fill your twat with cock. That's what you were doing. I will feel your twat when and if I decide to." She wiggled it in my crack. I tried to press back onto it. "Stop trying to get yourself penetrated, I will fill your hole when I am ready!"

She had a small bottle of lubricant and she squirted some on my crack letting it run down and in. She guided the cock spreading it around dipping it down to rub my sac. She continued to play around occasionally bumping and pausing against my rectum. I refrained from pushing back trying to get penetration.

She continued to work around, I was getting flustered. She again prodded against my sphincter this time she slipped the head partially in and retreated. This happened several times, then she held it there.

" Are you enjoying this? Oh yes, but please, put it in, please. " Are you begging to be screwed ?" Yes mam, please fuck me, fill me up , I want it, I want you're cock. " Well you've been begging for it ". With that she pushed into me, then paused. "When you're ready, push back and take more in.

I eased back , she slapped my buttocks. "Work your twat, show me how much you want cock, you said you wanted it". I immediately began pushing back. I pumped back and forth as best I could. "My, you really are hungry for it aren't you!" Yes, please, please drill me,I want more, fill me up". She obliged me sinking the cock into me till she bottomed against me.

She then started pumping me, I worked to meet her thrusting. I was enjoying her taking me and the feelings I was experiencing . I was hoping she was getting some pleasure from the harness. I could tell she was enjoying her control over me. As we progressed she varied her pace. She then stopped, I tried to pump myself. She slapped my bottom. " I know you're horny for cock but be still, your becoming a cock whore I think ". Sorry, it feels good, I can't help it.

"Maybe I should stop". Please don't it feels really good. Even my prostate is getting worked over. "Really, is it better than your aneros? " in ways Yes and the extra fullness helps, also the fact your doing it is wonderful. " So it excites you that I am humping you ?" I love it when you do anything to me. " Oh, even your discipline sessions?" Well. I enjoy you giving me attention. The actual paddling is painful, but I have it coming. I seem to be very talented in creating demerits. " Sweetie that's an understatement! Now if you can get as good at having prostate orgasm in your talent skills. If you keep trying maybe it can happen. You've really improved your cock sucking talents, you hardly ever gag now. "

All during this she kept the cock sunken deep in me. She slapped my bottom again and started slowly pumping me again. "Sweetie how does this feel compared to faster?" Well this speed and angle increases the feeling in my prostate. When you're pumping me faster though it gets other feelings peaked. Both tend to increase my leakage.

She reached down and collected some of my spunk and then presented her fingers. I cleaned them without any words. She did it a couple more times. She then started collecting it off my pinke. She also fondled me some during her collection efforts.

After a bit she extracted the cock. " I think you've had enough cock play this morning, you still have breakfast to prep and chores. " I think we both had a great morning.

17. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I daydreamed all day over the morning events. I couldn't believe how much I had missed being pegged. Now I hoped to be getting more of it.

I made our dinner early we had skipped lunch with our late breakfast. We lounged watching a DVD movie. I commented this time tomorrow we should have Sattilite operational. She asked about appointment time which was a 8-12 arrival slot figured a couple of hours work.

She directed me to go complete my bath duties and to include a full douching of my twat and then inject 2 lube shooters. I followed my instructions hoping she might revisit my twat. She came in and told me to insert my aneros and go exercise myself while she prepared fo bed.

I practiced and spent my time imagining the toy was the cock from this morning. My eyes closed I worked to relax and enjoy my efforts. I was busy pleasing myself I didn't notice her entry. " Goodness, you certainly have been busy making a mess " . She startled me. I'm just doing my exercises as ordered that's all. "Sweetie look down your pinke , balls and leg is flooded with your spunk. In fact you need to clean yourself up. Here's your favorite cock since you prefer it over fingers. " I got busy with my assignment. " Be quick about it, I expect a superior massage tonight ".

As I worked to collect my juices I wondered if after the massage I would be drilled again, I surely hoped I would. After her massage she told me to go swap my toy over to a plug for the night. That dashed my hopes. She apparently noted my disappointed look.

"What's the matter? I suppose you're horny and wanted some more cock in you twat! As I said you are becoming a cock whore" Sweetie I am not going to mount you near as often as you want. Your not going to get to do yourself with a cock as often you want probably either. Getting to fill yourself with a big cock is a special treat or reward. Right now if I allowed it would you like to take that cock and ream your twat?"

Yes mam, I was really hoping you would continue this morning. " I thought so, you were really enjoying yourself " Very much it was very nice. It's so much better when you're doing me. " Thanks for the compliment but I am not going to be interested in pumping your twat as often as you want. Would you like to fill your twat with a large cock now?" Yes Madame I would love to fill myself if you allow it.

" Alright you can do yourself for 30 minutes max but you must also collect and consume your jiz off another cock"
    Yes mam, thank you.

She set a timer and I played myself till the chime went off. I. cleaned up and plugged for the night.

18. Whiskey05

Whiskey05 Active member

Driver
    Germany Niedersachsen Lower Saxony
    Local Time:
    3:05 PM
    Whats a Frenum Piercing? Thats new to me.

19. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    This link has photo. My is a bit further up the shaft than this, because we (my wife/KH and I) intended to use it for a chastity device. Mine has migrated and torn previously, and this is the third time I've had it done. Now it works very well and is very stable.

Having said that, a PA is generally more stable and reliable. If I had it do over again, I''d probably do that. If anything ever happens to his one, I'd probably get a PA instead.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frenum_piercing#/media/File:Frenulumpiercing.jpg

20. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    2:05 PM
    It sounds like it’s all gone the right way for you and your loving your life! Congratulations!

StubHub likes this.
  21. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    We got up she told me to domestic dress to prepare breakfast until we got warning call satellite service was inbound. I could then change. We didn't get 30 minute warning till late morning.

It took 2.5 hours to complete everything. I was told to change into penefore and prepare lunch. I continued arranging all the hardware and tv connections into permanent arrangements.

She decided we would make a shopping run to restock. I got to return to jeans and shirt. We were down to four nights before heading home. She was disappointed we couldn't find another penefore. She had me trying on some pants but didn't like the fit. I got to wait in dressing room as she brought different slacks to me. Leg proportions weren't working out. My size doesn't work well in feminine sizes. Gave up finally. We split the shopping list to round up our stuff. She checked out separate and met at van. She took her bags in first and returned before we took in the rest. That told me she had suprise purchase items of some sort.

On our return I changed back to my penefore for the evening. I cooked our dinner as she watched. "You have been doing better at maintaining your modesty with only occasionally flashing your panties, but I expect you to improve more. "

We sat watching TV again with Satellite back online. She asked if I had other required projects. All priority projects were completed, plenty of things left but key areas completed for this trip.

"Good, that means we shall have some nice playtime. We still have privacy for three more days. After that Sis will return. I expect you to be free to remain in your domestic clothing. We will be able to find you more exercise and play time, won't that be nice?" Yes mam. " Sweetie, you're going to be busy." I immediately figured she was had plans.

" I want a serious massage this evening including special attention to my feet". Yes mam, whatever you desire. " Sweetie, in fact go get a warm washcloth and you can get started while I finish watching my movie ". I proceeded to clean and worship her feet. She continued to relax and watch her movie. She told me to wrap up and proceed to get ready for bed, dress in bra and panties, lube myself and insert ma aneros. I got up and headed to bathroom. " Stop there" , I froze "That's enough of this, go get my leather paddle and return , quickly " I scooted to her nightstand returning with it.

I handed it to her. " Well bend over " Madame what did I do wrong? Bed yourself over " she got out of her chair. I bent over and braced the kitchen bar. I started getting licks after six , she paused and my eyes watered. " Tell me what you earned demerits for" I don't know Madame, I don't! I got three more hefty swats. " That's for your ignorance, stand up and straighten yourself "

"Now, think, what earned you demerits this evening ". Well Madame the last 3 were my failure to have a correct answer for you. " Sweetie that's obviously correct, now think very carefully and tell me what the six demerits were for unless you anxious to receive more"

I stood there thinking, I'd done everything she had instructed. " Well, you better hurry because this delay has doubled your demerits if you're incorrect, a wrong answer delay will triple it" I lthought about and only had one possible guess. When I left the room for the washcloth and alone to go shower I hadn't paid attention to my penefore, it had ridden up during my working her feet and I wasn't careful when i hurried to get washcloth . I may have flashed my panties.

She was staring and waiting. I believe I flashed my panties excessively during the evening trying to hurry. "Well you've just spared your tush from twelve additional licks, bend over though you still have three more. I quickly resumed the position and she quickly gave me 3 more notable licks.

"Sweetie from this point forward flashing your panties will earn a half demerit. Flashing during any activity only exception is if I instruct you to expose them. That includes reflection views in mirrors or even the TV screen as during your foot worship. Our flat screen makes an interesting mirror reflection. Your panties were constantly popping out from your penefore!"

Honey I am sorry I was crouched over to attend your feet, I wasn't paying attention except for my attention to you. " Exactly, you must never loose awareness of your hemline and exposure risk. Your panties are private that is unless you're willing to become open about them?" No Madame, that's not at all what I want, it private. " Well then you better do better " Yes mam. " now go get yourself prepared for bed" I carefully proceeded.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  22. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I got ready and into bed. She came through shortly. " Have you been exercising?" No mam, you had not instructed me too. " Very good boy you paid attention you even left without flashing your undies. You did right exercising your twat is by directive only" . Yes mam. " you go ahead and practice while I shower, you will continue during my massage. Would you enjoy using your lollipop while you're exercising?" Yes Madame, would you select one for me? " I certainly can do that for you ".

She went over and threw the slim purple cock beside me. " enjoy yourself ". Off she went. I arranged myself to exercise.

I got busy with my exercising. As I started to leak I decided to collect and clean. I rolled my panties down so I could collect my juices instead of my pad. I was closing my eyes working to relax and zone out. I only opened while I wiped up my jiz. I was trying to relax and trigger something. I paused to recollect some more. As I opened my eyes I saw her standing with a smile watching me.

" It appears your enjoying yourself with exercise and a juicy lollipop as a bonus! " You said I should add special sauce. " Well I suppose I did say that, well seems you like it so much . From now on you will dip your lollipop when one is used. Continue till I finish up."

She returned and removed her top and layed down. I stopped and pulled up my panties. I rolled over to start her massage, I maintained my lollipop during the process. As I was working she remarked " are you trying to collect demerits?" No mam, what's wrong? "Think, use that little brain, we discussed something not 10 minutes ago ". You mean the lollipop? "Bingo, your sucking cock, your surely leaking, your panties and pad certainly have juice ". Yes mam. "Sweetie dip your sauce and continue both your duties ".

I continued both massage with right hand and periodically using my left to collect juice on my lollipop , a bit awkward but achievable. On top of this I continued to flex my kegel muscles. She finally called the massage session and she remarked for me to finish my last cleaning of my lollipop and to clean the whole toy.

As I dove deep to the base I was wondering what might happen next. I was hoping she was energetic and maybe decide to attack me. "Go take your toy out and add lube and come back. " I hopped out and quickly got reset.

I got back in bed waited to see what was next unfortunately she hadn't gotten into harness. " I can see your disappointment in you're expression", she pulled the harness and cock from under her pillow waving it around. " You wanted me to have this on didn't you?" Well I was hoping! " maybe wanting would be more accurate?" Yes Madame that's true, I told you I love it when you use it on my twat.

"Sweetie why don't you convince me !" Madame would you please use your wonderful big cock to take and fuck my hungry twat! "Really, are you my cock loving whore now? Yes Madame, I am all yours I love to be screwed by you, as often as you want, anyway you want.

" Well then you wanting cock in your twat again " Yes please, I do love it . "Sweetie is this big cock the one you want tonight?" Yes Madame it's my favorite, it stimulates me the most. "Alright then, here take this cock and use it to fill yourself up and enjoy it". I was so bummed. I took the cock using it on myself was second place for sure. I took and began to work it around and prepare to take it into me.

She had me roll on my left side while she kneeled beside me. " Go ahead fill yourself up, work that hungry twat show me how much you like it ". I began to press it into me, I was already fairly loose from my aneros. I didn't waste much time I slipped it in and began to play. " You certainly seemed ready to suck that right in. Your getting used to big cock. " I was loosing up with aneros exercise my sphincter muscles were relaxed.

I continued working it as she watched and was studying my pinke's reactions. " Sweetie do you feel like you're getting anything working toward a prostate orgasm?" Sometimes I build intensity, stronger urge to pee, I afraid I might eet myself again. " Sweetie don't worry about that MsDonna said there's a parallel between the two. It shows your very close to the climax. We don't care about an accident the pad will handle it, just relax and find the rythm. Don't you want a climax maybe even climaxes, remember you could develop multiples. "

Yes mam, I will stop holding back. I continued to move through the best feeling methods. The intensity of the urge was building again. She reached over and began to play with my nipples. It was like electricity and fire. She was flicking her fingernails on them .

I started whimpering and groaning, she was grinning and knowing exactly what she was doing to me. Then she pinched them some and stopped. I went to begging for her to continue, over and over, pleading. " no, your working for an prostate climax not a penis orgasm. Now work that big cock let's see what happens. What sensations are you getting" Well it calmed down since you abandoned my nipples but redeveloping the intense pee sensation. " Remember keep going do not worry no matter what happens everything is safe. Besides it was kinda hot when you squirted last time ". You thought it was hot? " Sweetie that's just part of finding your new potentials besides your pumped a good bit of spunk out with it. Now be quiet relax , close your eyes"

I did and continued to try and zone out. I kept thinking about her brief toying with my nipples. I instantly got elevated when she played me, I probably would have climaxed if she continued. I know I wanted too , but she intends my orgasm by penis no longer is allowed.

She is firmly planning any orgasm will be prostate provided only. She's keen to get me there. She is intrigued by the ladies telling her there different and I could actually become multi orgasmic. I admit it is interesting to think that you could have multiple chained events. I certainly can't dream of that in conventional penis based.

I continued and was building on the intensity urge to pee. I didn't back away I continued to work the cock using the speed and angle that creates the most sensation. I felt at ease about another pee discharge event after her remarks. Although I some reserve about a repeat.

She reached down to fondle my balls and pinke lightly. " Sweetie is that adding some additional excitement?" It's very pleasant and I love your contact. " But it's not really setting you on fire ". Not on that level unfortunately but please continue I enjoy your contact . She did using my juices as lubricant.

In a few minutes I felt something and then release fluid. I had spurted in two spasms of sorts. She caught parts of it she squealed and giggled. " Oh my, you've had another gusher of sorts. But it's really loaded with your gelatin spunk!" But I peed again. " Well Yes, there is pee mixed but I guess probably 60% gelatin to 40% pee. Way more spunk this time!"

" This exciting and your going to reach out to MsJoslyn's tomorrow and update them, I believe this is really progress, we need to see if they agree". Yes mam.

"Well stay there I will get you a washcloth." She wiped her messy hand off on me and the pad. She tossed me the washcloth, I set about wiping things down. " Sweetie if you can bring yourself to do it, maybe you should withdraw that big cock out of your twat." I'd forgotten I was still impaled with it. I reached back and slowly withdrew the shaft. I felt empty, I was already feeling the difference. I reinserted it .

" What's the matter, you haven't gotten enough cock tonight?" I just put it back for a few moments. It's a big change going empty, you know. " Sweetie, you really never generated a real full feeling in my pussy, even in your younger days. You were not equipped for that. I mean we had sex and it was fine but face the fact you're manhood was more boyhood at best. I didn't marry you for your penis!"

" Now go ahead and remove that nice large manhood from your twat and clean up.

23. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I slept pretty sound
    Morning arrived and alarm woke me. Rolled out got dressed to prepare breakfast. She arrived at table.

" Did you put a plug in this morning ?" No mam, I didn't. " Well correct that after breakfast before you clean things up". Do you want to choose it" Yes, your cute pink one and matching panties with your penefore."

We unpacked additional boxes clearing things up. While we worked she inquired about last night. "Did you have fun last night? Yes mam. " We're you disappointed I didn't do you " Well somewhat, I really like when you take me. " Yes, but I don't plan being your primary source for cock delivery". I understand and don't expect that, it's just so nice. " I am happy you enjoy me screwing your twat, I like it as well, for the changes we have made, I will fuck you on occasions , when I want". Yes mam, thank you. " Sweetie you want cock, you're going to be doing yourself far more often than me banging you. I expect you to learn to remember I tell you when to fill your twat and with what. I am doing you, it's to be equal, if a big cock is pumping in your twat it's me doing it. Even if you're hand is operating the cock!" Yes mam. " I expect you to remember that every stroke is mine to deliver otherwise there's none". Yes mam, I know you're in charge. " You requested me to join in on this adventure are you having second thoughts? No mam, I don't, I was happy when you surprised me at xmas and this journey as it continues. I have no regrets I meant my commitment that you had command of where and what happened. I am doing my best to follow everything your directives.

" Yes, you have, although you often fail but that is addressed. I don't know where we will end up on this adventure but if you continue following directives obediently, without question, we both will find out." I am your obedient servant, ready to follow all your directives.

" I was very proud you let yourself relax and follow your sensations and I want you to continue that pattern. " I will Madame, although it's embarrassing to pee myself. " Sweetie, you have and will have more embarrassing situations in your future, expect that for certain!" Yes mam. " You committed to this lifestyle and your embarrassing moments have been and will be a intricate part of it! Besides your cute when you blush it's adorable. "

Let's finish our rearrangement in the kitchen cabinets. But let's first take a look around the property. You said you needed to collect fallen limbs. Well yes but. "Hush up, your penefore will be fine, its light duty, I'll drive the side by you can pick up limbs. But remember I will be watching looking for your pink panties. My paddle is prepared to administer demerits earned. "

This would be tricky indeed. Everytime I bent down was an opportunity to shine. I worked and bent my knees trying to keep my legs together. We worked over the full property made 3 loads to dump. It was a nice afternoon and not hot. We wrapped up and returned.

Next I swapped around cabinet contents per her instructions. She again was watching my movements. Again I worked and concentrated on my positioning. I was using stepstool to access the upper cabinets. I thought in advance every move. I hoped my modesty was being maintained. Once completed she had us adjourn to the living room.

We discussed and decided what I was doing for our dinner. I set about cooking, again she watched me. The kitchen and living is all open space so a simple turn of head allowed a fine view.

Once ready I set table and served. We enjoyed dinner and I cleared away everything. She relocated to her chair. I came in too join her. " Sweetie don't sit down, you need to go give yourself a full douching to freshen up your twat, then shower for bed. Lube yourself and use your prostate toy and began exercising. Let me know when you're getting into bed"

Guest 2684 likes this.
  24. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    I alerted her I was moving to the bedroom. She reminded me to select my lollipop before I got settled into exercising. I selected my older larger cock for the evening. I began to exercise myself I rolled my panties down to allow collection of my leakage. I laid slightly tilted on my side allowed easier use of left hand to collect my drippings.

As she passed through she paused and observed me for a bit. She just smiled and later proceeded into bathroom. I focused on my efforts and worked to relax and zone myself. I continued to use my lollipop to collect and consume spunk. I was battling other thoughts as I worked my toys. I refocused my thoughts to the sensations working through my body.

She came in wearing her shirt and panties, unfortunately no strap on harness. I expected this was a massage evening. She removed her shirt and rolled onto her stomach. " Alright, I am ready for a excellent massage tonight. Continue your exercise and cleaning but massage is primary. With that I set to work.

After a good serious massage, she said stop that was enough. Then she directed me to go remove my toy and clean up. She didn't tell me to relube myself. When I returned she had replaced her shirt and turned on her tablet game. I climbed back in bed, she made no comment. Finally she spoke. " Are you ready to sleep?" Not really. " Oh, I figured you'd be worn out by now." I still have energy left.

" Really so what are you thinking about? " Maybe. " you want some cock again don't you?" Uh, yes Madame that would be nice. Anyway you want me to take it. " Really, you want it that bad, again, you just had it " Yes Madame, I really want it.

" Well, I believe you haven't shown sufficient desire tonight. So I believe it's your bedtime, get to sleep." I did not ask again in fear it would aggravate her. I rolled to my side and started trying to relax to sleep. " Sweetie get to sleep, maybe you'll have a sweet dream about that wonderful big cock working in and out of your twat ". Yes Madame, that would be pleasant if I do. " Sweet dreams ".

Guest 2684 likes this.
  25. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    She joined me in the kitchen this morning as I prepared breakfast. " Did you forget something?" I don't think so everything going except the eggs. " I wasn't referring to breakfast, this is from yesterday!" I was trying to figure out what she was meaning. Yesterday, I don't understand I didn't forget anything that I am aware of.

" Then you did call MsJoslyn's shop to discuss your squirting event ?" Oh my, no Madame I did forget, I got busy. " Busy or not you were told to contact them " Yes Madame, I will call them this morning as soon as they open. " That's a must, but this requires serious demerits and you will be offering too MsJoslyn and MsDonna each the option to duplicate the punishment on your next visit. They specifically asked for updates and achievements as they occur. " Yes Madame, I will call and inform them about their options as well. Do you want it on speakerphone when I call. " Yes, but it's your job to inform, discuss and receive their feedback. Also you will tell them the punishment will be 6 demerits.

That meant a total potential of 18 licks for this mistake if they both accept the option. I really hoped they would not choose to exercise their options. I really fouled up this time. I completed breakfast but set an alarm on my phone. I went ahead and washed the dishes up .

My alarm went off 5 minutes before they open. I wrapped up and setup at table to call them. I called MsJoslyn answered, she recognized my voice. I inquired if they had time for discussion of an event. She said yes although if a customer arrived it might interrupt things. I told her that's understood and no problem. She called MsDonna into the office.

What's up Sweetie? Did you find yourself a prostate orgasm? No mam, but I had another squirting discharge of pee and spunk, but this time it was much more gelatinous spunk than pee. Really that's good, you said more, 50-50 volume, more or less. No I would say 60 to 70% was gelatin spunk.

That's exciting and excellent you are getting very close based on that. How long were you exercising which toy was in use? Well I started with the larger aneros for @30 minutes but then switched to the larger new cock for another @20 minutes before I spurted. You Madame had you administering the cock? Yes she was instructing me to use the most intense stimulation and allow whatever to occur.

I see she directed your stimulation even if it caused you to pee yourself? She told me to go with my impulses and let whatever happen including golden shower. It's still embarrassing but she said accept being embarrassed it's part of my service.

Well she's exactly right your being embarrassed is part of your life and service to her. Yes mam. So I believe that your finding big cock in your twat more stimulating and exciting than your massage tools. Yes mam, the larger cocks and the fullness adds to the stimulation. Yes, I believe you have developed a keen interest in bigger cocks. Your physique is tuning into what a large manhood generates and is liking it.

" He is more than liking it, he is falling in love with them! He has a driving hunger to be filled up with one! Especially in his twat but his mouth is also enjoying them ". Goodness, he's finding new talents and pleasure experiences. " I would agree with that!. Sweetie , tell them what you're becoming, go ahead " I am becoming a cock whore as my Madame describes me.

Well Sweetie there's no shame in finding enjoyment and pleasure from a nice large cock! You need to continue to use both methods as you develop your skills. Continue to allow your body to seek its releases regardless of what comes out. Relaxation and following your body sensations and reactions is the key. You can control and clean up any discharges you create.

I am doing that. Also I failed to call yesterday because it actually occurred night before last. I got busy and failed to call. Sweetie we asked for feedback to allow support and advice. Yes I know, it was my failure. I am getting 6 demerits for this from Madame and you both each have the option to apply the same on my next visit.

Each of us? Yes mam, one or both get to apply 6 demerits each, if you want too. Well we will give thought to that. Madame we appreciate your extending this option. We will both be thinking about this and let you know on next visit.

Again Sweetie, let us know quickly of any new events. That means the next or same day. If we don't have time at the moment we can schedule a call back. We really are anxious to help you have your first prostate orgasm. Your Madame is allowing you to blossom into a wonderful new experience. I will contact you and will not fail again.

I believe your cheeks may be a good reminder for that. Yes mam. Remember it's important to use a variety of tools to find your best results. It will be good to experiment with them all and their results.

Thank you again for your help and support. I will continue to practice and follow my Madame's directives and implement your advice.

We look forward to seeing you on your return to our shop. Good luck.

With our goodbyes we disconnected.

" Go fetch the wooden paddle, we have demerits to address before moving on ".
    On my return she told me to drop my penefore and lower my panties then bend and brace to the table. She began alternating each cheek with a lick after the six , I was relieved it was done. " I didn't tell you to rise up, get back. You flashed your undies many times yesterday. You have additional demerits of 4 due to 8 exposures.

I took them with tears dripping on my cheeks. " Sweetie, you must focus to keep your panties out of sight, the length of your penefore is adequate if you move properly. Now go put yourself back together ".

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice