PA-5000 Modifying.

Discussion in 'PA5000' started by Chastitie, Dec 11, 2014.

1. Chastitie

Chastitie Member

Local Time:
    4:54 AM
    ((Nebman: From some of your profile, it appears you wear this PA device long term. I understand it is plastic. This must not bother your PA and work well for you? Can you provide some comments on what it is and your experience with it?

Thanks!))

Hi, It does work very well for me, it was a PA-5000 but I have modified it a lot. I own several of them so I have had some practice modifying them and wearing them. I have had no problems with my piercing, I had it done at least 5 years before I started playing with PA-5000s or going up in hole size. I have the 1" diameter tube so it is as tight as can be, minimizing movement on the piercing. I shortened the length of the tube, If it is too long you can have trouble when your penis pulls back in, ultimately pulling on your piercing. If you have a too short tube it can not hold your penis as secularly again resulting in pulling on your piercing and is also less rewarding to wear.

I removed the cam lock for hygiene reasons making it smaller and weigh even less. It is lightweight and very comfortable, but getting hard is very uncomfortable. It is super easy to clean and keep clean even when wearing the device. With this I can thoroughly wash inside and out. I tend to the hygiene 3 to 4 times a day at least one thorough wash daily. I am considering finding or making something of the same dimensions in steel next but this is working very well with little impact on my physical lifestyle. I should add my record with these is only 6 weeks never removed. If nothing goes wrong I will be in this one for a very very long time, but only time will tell...

Hope this helped... Long term chastity II.jpg

2. jd21029

jd21029 Active member

Maryland
    Local Time:
    2:24 PM
    What do you use instead of the cam lock?

3. Chastitie

Chastitie Member

Local Time:
    4:54 AM
    I put in a hard plastic washer that slots in perfectly when the device is pulled apart. It holds the hook in place more firmly then the original cam lock and lets water or pee pass through and out of the device freely. I reconstructed the device, hook and washer around my penis. The only down side is I am going to have to brake the device to get it off.

4. KeySafe

KeySafe Owner of: keysafe.com and tpe.com among others.

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    3:24 PM
    I would love to see more details of your redesigned locking method. Perhaps some detailed pictures when you next reconstruct it. In my experience the PA5000 has a weakness in that all the ones I have purchased used the same key. So the wearer can secretly buy an additional PA5000 to get a set of keys the Holder does not know about. Using a one-time plastic lock would solve that problem.

Chastitie likes this.
  5. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    10:24 PM
    Oh my. Whoa.

This old post of yours gave me a hardon.

(Except that it won't actually make very much difference, the thick steel tube of Behind Barz belt can easily sustain the hydraulic pressure coming from inside)

Old post, I know, but congrats on getting PA5000 to work. I tried. I failed. Many times.

6. slave-in-FLR

slave-in-FLR Long term member

Poland
    Local Time:
    9:24 PM
    We are considering PA piercing that is why I am looking for devices used after that. Looking at PA 5000 photo above I wonder how restrictive it actually is. It stops one from PIV but it seems that masturbation is pretty easy with this device on, is not it?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice