big question about the badass workroom permanent lock clips

Discussion in 'CustomChastity' started by bewarned, Oct 12, 2021.

1. bewarned

bewarned Member

Local Time:
    11:07 AM
    I love the designs of the custom badass workroom cages. One thing that specifically interests me is the permanent locking clips. They appear to just be small e-clips. The promise is once they're in, they can't come out but I've seen that statement qualified with "without tools".

Does anybody have experience with these and how "permanent" they actually are?

Is there some type of casing around the clip that would prevent any removal or is it possible still to remove it in some semi-emergency situation without destroying some part of the system?

2. sissyfifi68

sissyfifi68 Active member

Local Time:
    5:07 PM
    Yes, I've used them on two occasions and will probably use them again. The permanence is correctly qualified "without tools" personally I'm of the firm belief that any device can be removed by a determined would be escapee. They can be removed with a cutting disc on a Dremel or similar, if you're very careful, without too much damage to the cage, perhaps a slight widening of the slot they fit into. I suppose a small amount of epoxy resin would hamper this somewhat (you'd need to fill the slot after the clip is in position and dam it to prevent the epoxy from flowing out) I don't know how much harder it would make removal. Alternatively you could always use a permanent Loctite type thread lock (assuming your device also has a grub screw closure arrangement. Be extremely careful using any power tools that close to your body, heat shouldn't be an issue but protection against sparks is advisable. Hope this is helpful.

3. rus

rus Active member

Local Time:
    9:07 AM
    all of those chastity belts can be found on dhgate.com or aliexpress.com for considerably less they are drop shipping from there most likely. save some cash go direct :)

4. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    anyone have a link to the site for these?

Guest 3972 likes this.
  5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well you cant get them off anyways without the key. unless you got hammers and thingys

MissyB and sissyfifi68 like this.
  6. sissyfifi68

Local Time:
    That is an understatement I've recently got the most perfectly fitting cage with this feature, and despite already having it secured with a piercing I haven't yet dared to slide that little clip into place. Partly because I would be loathe to damage this cage, it's not just measurements, I've had another built to the exact same ones, but this one just fits better.

Danny15 likes this.
  7. sissyfifi68

Local Time:
    It does have a little sticker on the baggie containing the permanent lock "gear" as Badass calls it. It says on there that it cant be removed without damaging or destroying the cage. That's about as secure as is possible. Nothing is escape proof, just depends what lengths you want to go to and how comfortable you are with power tools operating in close proximity to your genitalia.

8. sissyfifi68

Local Time:
    I don't think so, I've had cages from both sources, dhgate cages aren't made to your specific requirements, Badassworkrooms will build your design, to your exact specifications and can make alterations etc.

Iron78 and jemima like this.
  9. Locked4Her215

Locked4Her215 Member

Eastern USA
    Local Time:
    12:07 PM
    Not the case with the shop they are discussing. Most of what they offer are fully customizable

10. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:07 PM
    You can get a set of "circlip removal" pliers on Amazon for less than £15. That would probably work on some of the DHGate devices I've seen. However, the stabilisation bars on the Badassworkroom devices would prevent pliers from working.

It would be a really epic task getting out of one of those without damaging the device or yourself - putting one on would pretty much be a lifestyle choice. You should at least also purchase tools so you can get out by destroying the device in a relative emergency.

Danny15 likes this.
  11. sissyfifi68

Local Time:
    Removing the section of tube immediately infront of the clip allows easy removal but is no easy task in of itself. How has your year been? I'd do it (insert clip) in an instant if Mistress ordered me but she laughs and says that I must decide for myself. Maybe one day. May I ask if you've ever had to reveal your cage to healthcare professionals? Thanks

12. Giles_English

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That's basically destroying the £150 device. That's actually not crazy - you could just assume you'll get through one every 18 months or so, and always have a spare. Possibly the maker will supply more than ring, so that would take the cost down a bit.

Mostly unremarkable, except when Xena says things like "No key" and my body tries and fails to explode through my dick.

No, no reveal to healthcare Professionals. Being no metallic means it's not an issue in most circumstances. If it was, I have 5 more rivets, so I would simply remove it.

13. bewarned

bewarned Member

Local Time:
    Here's my thing, I see the claim of "actual permanence" as a "challenge accepted" type of statement. I'm very mechanically inclined, I'm a tool guy, and my thinking leads me to the conclusion "if it'll go in, it'll come out... The question is how?"

14. TinyGatsby

TinyGatsby Member

Engineer
    Midwest US of A
    Local Time:
    Yeah, I've never seen a device I'm pretty sure I couldn't remove. I'm reluctant to share how I'd remove most cages because I don't want to interfere with other people's relationships. But when you've had as many engineering courses as I've had and spent as much time as I have on manufacturing floors you learn how to remove just about anything that is reluctant.

15. Giles_English

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think "permanent as in you can't get out without destroying the device" is as good as it gets.

16. bewarned

bewarned Member

Local Time:
    Yeah, it's not so much about engineering courses, I'm also in engineering school, but rather how mechanically inclined I am and my fairly proficient level knowledge of specialty tools. Someone mentioned e-ring pliers, not the solution my mind was leaning towards, I was thinking something a little different. When I'm able to save up for one, I'm going to order it and look it over really well figuring out how to try what I think might work

17. softboy

softboy Member

Australia victoria
    Local Time:
    3:07 AM
    If the e clip protrudes from the cage at all you can pull it out with pliers.i have filed the groove a little deeper at the top and filed the points of the e clip down so it sits flush with the cage.next i am going to build the side bars up a little higher,so i cannot lever the clip out.this done the only way will be destroy the cage with a grinder

18. sissyfifi68

Local Time:
    Nope, no protrusion. Mistress knowing of my engineering background asked how I'd remove it and then how to prevent that. Point is of course you can remove any stainless steel cage with a Dremel, sure you might need to employ some sort of cooling to avoid burns, but it'll brute force for sure. Those clips tho' specially if they're sealed in epoxy are pesky critters at least in Badassworkrooms implication. I wouldn't be able to remove it without leaving evidence.

19. bewarned

bewarned Member

Local Time:
    Well, sealed in with epoxy, sure... I just meant, they claim "just the clips will make it permenant" and I'm like "yeah, for MOST people"

sissychastityslut likes this.
  20. Grungerat

Grungerat New member

Local Time:
    9:07 AM
    So maybe this turned into a bit of a review but here's my experience with those clips.

Last year I bought the BA-02, and off and on'd it over a couple months my Wife and I. Played with it but eventually she asked to have it come off again more than on. She likes the scrotum bar that left the base stay "installed" as she likes to put it, but it would irritate her when she wanted intimacy. That bar actually prevents pullout on me - my penis just goes totally inverted and I can't lever it up out of the hole if I try.

Fast forward a couple months, we had a bit of an argument (nothing big, just me being insensitive about an opinion of a kitchen remodel we're working on), she got extra mad and ordered me to install my cage and "put those stupid clips on the base so you can stop changing your mind and so I can help train your manners some more". (YES MA'AM, RIGHT AWAY)

Well, if you're reading this you probably know how that can make things go from arguing to intense in a couple heart beats. She watched and waited while I squeezed the outer bar clips on with a pair of needle nose pliers and declared that to be the solution for now.

I have one of those ifixit screwdriver kits for taking apart small things, and found that I can probably pry the clips back out. The way they fit is that the slot cut forces the clip to clock in a certain direction. There's enough of a valley between the post and the clip edge to twist a flat screwdriver up and gain purchase to pull the clips out. I pushed them back into their place because I have to. So like everyone says, nothing is permanent, you just need the right tools.

However, she has followed up a few days later with a small bottle of red sparkly nail polish, and painted some on the clips and the middle screw. Said I'd be in deep shit and disappointed if I tampered with it - I don't know where she keeps the polish and I don't know what actual color it is. She is also way better at colors than I am so I can't fake it.

So, basically I've been defeated by nail polish, not ultra secure bolts, locks, clips or other heavy duty hardware. It's all in the mind...

21. Giles_English

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Wonderful!

I'm still processing the effect of permanent chastity on our relationship.

22. _Altar_Ego

_Altar_Ego New member

Local Time:
    I'm looking at these trying to figure out how they work... Can somebody please explain them to me?

fire-and-forget likes this.
  23. SubspaceFrey

SubspaceFrey New member

Coordinator, Plastic Injection Molding
    USA, East coast, NC
    Local Time:
    I'm currently wearing a clipped badassworkroom chastity cage. So far it's been pretty much permanent, locked in after a few weeks making sure it fit and was adjusted properly

24. bewarned

bewarned Member

Local Time:
    Which model? How is it on being able to pull out? Or do you have a piercing?

SubspaceFrey likes this.
  25. SubspaceFrey

SubspaceFrey New member

Coordinator, Plastic Injection Molding
    USA, East coast, NC
    Local Time:
    BA-12 I think? Pulling out is about the same as any cage, no piercing for mine. I use scrotum bar to prevent ball slip. Catheter insert was uncomfortable though..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice