Just got mine. Initial notes

Discussion in 'Behind Barz' started by JackStrap, Oct 8, 2021.

1. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    5:22 PM
    Courier delivered mine today.

The schedule was OK from BB. Fedex took their time getting the package from customs and making the final kilometers, but it's not relevant to this topic.

The build quality is good, everything fits together like stack of Legos, and the surfaces feel comfortable.

I don't know if me having a bit too much fat is the reason for not immediately feeling comfortable. Maybe. Maybe not (180cm, 100kg)

Now the not so positive things:
    - only one size for the tube: 36mm seems to be too little for me
    - too wide slots in the tube: I can get my weewee out the cage through the slots. However, I'd guess it would hurt a lot to get an erection so I did not even try.
    - squeezed balls: I have already had one or two "surprises" in the two or three hours I've worn the device
    - small parts: really small threads, nuts and bolts. Set of spares included in the delivery would make me feel a lot more comfortable
    - PA-modification: does not make very much sense without the outer shell
    - general escapeability: sad to say, but I managed to pull my penis out from the rear end of the cage. I guess I could masturbate to orgasm if I wanted to. I won't, but the idea of being able to is disturbing. The belt itself stays on, I guess there's no way to get the belt off without powertools.
    - "how to" information would be great: "if it is too tight here, bend this. If it is too tight/loose here, add/remove spacers "... and so on

All in all, I am eager to get to friendly terms with my new purchase. There's every reason to do so; the cargo, taxes and the customs raised the amount of money I had the put on the table quite bloody high.

With the knowledge I now have, I might have ordered 55m ring instead of 50mm (ball trap rings are OK at 45mm), no PA-modification but the extra bars, as I'm squeezing through the gaps all over as I write this.

Everything (almost) would be different with the outer cage: PA mod would make sense, being able to touch through the slots would not be a problem anymore. I understand the outer shell protects the balls as well? Then again, getting the outer shell would take quite a pile of money :I

FPH likes this.
  2. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    I guess I have the belt size somewhat right.

I tried to stack the other parts (ring, cage, spacers) in many different configurations but still had to remove the belt after just a couple of hours.

The problem was the skin ... I'm out of words here, not a native english speaker ... the skin at the base of the right ball sac. The ring pressed the skin and it started to burn badly. Oddly the left side was OK.

My balls are a bit asymmetric, the left hanging lower than the right.

I'll try to wear only the belt and the ring to see whether it is the size of the ring what is the problem, as now there are no other factors messing up the situation.

If I get the same problem again, I guess the ring is too small and there is not much sense to try out anything before solving that issue.

Does anyone have 55mm or 60mm rings to sell? Preferrably in EU area. PM me if willing to sell.

FPH likes this.
  3. FPH

FPH Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    3:22 PM
    I have the full belt with rod and enclosed cage, but not a PA fixing point. I found that it takes quite along time and a lot of small adjustments before my body became comfortable with the belt.

The burning under the balls led me to adjust the ring angle from the belt, which then required the penis tube angle to be adjusted on that it did not trap skin at the edges and the cage angle to change. A small amount of skin cream around the ring helped until The belt and my body adjusted to each other.

it took a while to get the waist belt to fit comfortably as I would get a painful sensation at the top of my hip bones. My belt only had 0.5” hole spacing each side which meant 1” adjustment to the circumference. This was too much and I ordered a 0.5” narrower rear section to get the waist size right for me. I think newer belts have finer adjustments for the waist.

I squeezed through the penis tube bars a bit to begin with, I put this down to the excitement of wearing a full belt as it has not been a problem since.

I think the point that I am trying to make is that getting a body and a stainless steel chastity belt to coexist reasonably well takes a lot of patience, time and small adjustments. As I write this, I have been wearing the belt for two and a half weeks with not issue. My longest so far was five weeks with a 30 minute cleaning break at the half way point.

JackStrap likes this.
  4. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    I hear you. I was not expecting that everything would just click into place :)

I decided to check whether I can wear the bare ring with the belt. I could... for an hour or so, until the SIDES of the ring started to bite my flesh. No lasting damage and the redness disappeared soon after taking the ring off.
    I think being able to wear only the ring is a requirement for wearing the full setup.

If the sides are too tight and the bottom is not, maybe the ring could be made more round, giving a bit more space to sides and a little less at the bottom. Gotta find myself a big hammer.

FPH likes this.
  5. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    I followed your advice. It was a good advice. 12 hours including a well slept night and counting.

I'm afraid that 36 millimeter tube is too narrow for me, but I'll follow the situation for some days.

I followed the measurement instruction regarding the length of the tube, but still it seems that 3" is too short.

FPH likes this.
  6. FPH

FPH Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    I ordered my belt with a 3” and 4” tube, as my flaccid length is about 3 1/4” but can get smaller in cold weather.

It became clear fairly early on that the 4” was more comfortable and cleaner when urinating as the penis head lined up with the hole in the tube and the hole in the cage.

The extra length allowed a little growing room for night time erections without causing too much discomfort.

If you do go for a longer cage, you could also try the extra bars and see if it helps.

Glad that you are making some progress.

7. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    "If I get the same problem again, I guess the ring is too small and there is not much sense to try out anything before solving that issue."

Afraid so.

I guess the only solution is to order a new ring, or get the current 50mm ring enlarged. Too bad I have no metal working skills to speak of, and I especially lack the knowhow and materials on working with skin-friendly steel.

But should it be 55 or 60mm?

8. FPH

FPH Active member

UK
    Local Time:
    You could always try a couple of different diameter rubber or stainless o rings of the same cross section and see what feels comfortable. They only cost a few £ from online retailers.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/8MM-x-55...rine-O-Webbing-Rigging-Mooring-/401039379863?

9. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    You are right. If only I could weld the ring into a plate connected to the belt...

After discussing with Sam at BB I decided to order a larger ring (60mm) and a 4" custom tube.

You see, I have some extra fat above my pubic bone. When I measured from the surface of the skin to the tip of the penis, I got 3". However, the belt pushes the tube quite close to pubic bone and ta-dah you expose way more than one inch of the shaft, so more than 4" inches of penis will be compressed into 3" tube.

That is not a very big problem per se, but as my penis is also thicker than the standard 36 mm, there is just too much volume of penile tissue to fit in to the standard tube.

So the guys at BB will produce a tube for me which will be 40mm dia for the first 2 inches and 36mm for the following two inches, as it is the glans which is quite thick even when flaccid.

They will also put the extra bars to keep things in good order.

I believe the result will be spectacular.

I also asked them to put more guidance on the measuring to the measuring page: "If you are fat, add one inch" or something to that effect :)

FPH likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice