seriously speaking, can I get a real secure cock cage without piercing

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by latex_chastity_slave, Feb 11, 2017.

1. latex_chastity_slave

latex_chastity_slave Active member

Local Time:
    3:05 PM
    i've tried holytrainer, cb6000s, and some other Chinese metal cock cage.

None of those cages work for me. I can pull off my penis, which is something I hate

but I do NOT want to make cock piercing which is something too extreme to me...

it's said a chastity without waist belt is always possible to pull off no matter what

I don't know if it's real. Any advice, or recommendations for other less well-known cock cages that would be very secure??

2. forever_smooth

Canada
    Local Time:
    3:05 AM
    I don't think anything other than a piercing is going to be escape proof. Maybe something pretty discrete like a frenum piercing would work? Without jewelry in it you wouldn't even know it's there. I'm working out a solution to use mine to make any metal cage escape proof. Of course if you're willing to rip the skin on your penis you can even escape from that. :)

3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:05 AM
    Sorry piercing or full belt. Both have perks and drawbacks

corsac and guest 2942 like this.
  4. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    there is also a theory that if you want denial its all in your head, so you shouldnt try and pull out. But I understand the feeling of NOT being able to pull out. I have a PA and dont even use it anymore. But to be honest I'm not really into chastity much anymore either.

5. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    Here's a pic and copy from the previous post.
    Note that I did modify/shorten the post & connection point of the cage since the pic was take to tighten the ring/cage gap.

I made a cable to be used as a belt around my waist to hold the cage high and tight, current cage is a stainless spiral from UberKinky that is very heavy.
    In my first attempt at with a cage I experienced a problem with edema with a 40mm A-ring and a problem of the 45mm ring letting the cage drop down; created the cable to 'test' the mid-level Spiral to ensure I would not have any long term edema problems - plan on using the cable w/ the Mature Metal Jail Bird I just ordered as it works very well and does not bother my at all; no problem during the day, working out at the gym, daily wear, or showering - adds a bit more security or at least a bit more of a mind fuck...
    BTW, also going with a double base ring; figure it'll feel better.
    Copy/Paste from previous post.

Simple trip to either the big box Blue or Orange 'play' store.
    I bought a length of 1/8 s/s stranded metal rope, some clear vinyl tubing to surround the metal rope, ferrules to clamp and form loops, and a crimping tool to really crimp the ferrules tight - you can probably get by by hammering the ferrules but the tool was not expensive and it's something I can use down the road for projects around the house or boat.

I didn't use the thimbles that came with the ferrule set as it would make the loops to big, the stiffness of the wire is just right to form loops on it's own that are the perfect size for the locking post. Once crimped I smoothed the ferrules with a Dremel and covered the ferrules and cut end of the vinyl tubing with heat shrink to smooth everything out to avoid rough contact points. A-Ring on first, wrap wire rope around waist with loops around locking post and then cage on and locked - rope not coming off without unlocking or using bolt cutters. Length sized tight enough to avoid pulling the cage up too much.
    This works amazingly well and does not need to be removed for showering and conceals just fine within clothes - I wear it 24/7 w/ the cage.
    NOTE: Wire and tubing available by the foot in-store @ ~ 33 cents per foot so it's a pretty cheap setup.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Everbilt...ess-Steel-Uncoated-Wire-Rope-810050/204471267
    http://www.homedepot.com/p/Everbilt-1-8-in-Aluminum-Ferrule-and-Stop-Set-43254/205887928
    http://www.homedepot.com/p/Sioux-Ch...ft-Clear-PVC-Tubing-900-01030C00101/202257567
    http://www.homedepot.com/p/Everbilt-18-in-Swaging-Tool-43834/205887557

[​IMG]

Sissy-Jessy and hardbodysub like this.
  6. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    Very nicely done @CZSteve. You're indeed quite the McGyver of kink.

One year ago both Thatgirl and I agreed a PA piercing was way above and beyond and not something we were willing to or interested in doing for the sake of chastity.

I have a 4 gauge PA now. So never say never. Sk For simplicity's sake, there's simply no way to ensure security other than a PA. I'm sure the various workarounds get close - but having a steel bar through your flesh removes all doubt. Plus if your lucky like we've been your lady will just love the sex with it, thereby allowing the PA to pull double duty as the thing that securely denies you, AND a new tool in your sexual arsenal with which to please her.

remyruff likes this.
  7. forever_smooth

Canada
    Local Time:
    I'm not sure I agree with that. There are more options with a PA but a frenum piercing can work too.

8. zorglub

zorglub Tether freak

Software developper
    Arizona, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:05 AM
  9. sissyfifi68

sissyfifi68 Active member

Local Time:
    8:05 AM
    Hi, having a poor track record for staying locked I recently agreed to a piercing for security. The piercing needed to be simple as I don't travel and needed a DIY solution. For me with no experience, a skin only piercing seemed logical. I read up on it and so far so good, I've been pierced for awhile now and it can definitely make your cage impossible to remove without resorting to cutting thru steel or skin. If using a frenulum piercing, make sure that the cage isn't hanging on the piercing, I used a 2mm (forgotten the guage) PA lock, it's weight totally supported on the cage. I'm sure Mistress is happier with it than I, but I definitely recommend getting it done, it certainly adds a dynamic.

10. Guest 8927

Guest 8927 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:05 AM

I guess the hardest part of answering this is to say that, there is no one size fits all, and unfortunately you can't try on a device before buying it to determine it.

I wear a metal Ryker's, and I can't pull out of it without really scraping myself badly, even soft. But the problem is that, for example, I can slide a cb6000 off in the shower. The type that works for you, might not work for me.

Secondary to that, worth noting, there's a bit of an unspoken agreement between you and your KH to stay in it, and wait for Her. (or Him, if that's the deal for you). I don't really try much, because I don't want to break my Dommes confidence in O/our agreement, by say going to Her to have Her help relock me, being caught masturbating, etc.

I do like the tethers, but don't wear one. Pardon me, but I am really into locks, and my KH has an odd fascination with keys, so if I did do it, it would be for fun.

We at some point, plan to move to a belt style, but only because as I appear female, I like to be flat on front.

Best option, metal device, measured properly, (ie: not from Amazon) with a tether. But if you try hard enough, you may still get around it. That part comes from you.

Good luck!

M.

11. sissyfifi68

sissyfifi68 Active member

Local Time:
    Hi, I recently read that a urethral insert can prevent pull out if it extends to or preferably past the base ring. Cannot speak to the truth of this and as you point out it may work for me but not for thee. Personally I'd rather be pierced that having a steel tube, however carefully placed, up my Johnson. Again personal preference, I gather some folks enjoy it (I have tried but found the additional pressure unbearable in times of excitement. Piercing myself was a lot less of a big deal than I imagined for the year I spent thinking about it...

spin418 and Guest 8927 like this.
  12. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Thank you. I’ve rigged up similar things myself. That’s all that is needed to make a cage secure, something to keep the base ring snug against the body, preventing pullout. Lori Lancer also has cages with a retainer ring that prevents pullout by pivoting back and clamping down when you try to pull backward.

13. CerberusSD

CerberusSD Member

Retired
    San Diego, CA USA
    Local Time:
    I don't understand why no one makes a cage that has inside it both a ring for the base of the penis and a glans ring. I'd think a design like this would make it very difficult and perhaps impossible to pull out. The two rings would be attached to a bar on the bottom and the cage then could slide onto this bar and lock in place. I think most manufacturers are more interested in making money than in creating true, quality, escape-proof chastity. I've given up and gotten pierced. Even if I can't find a long-term comfortable PA cage, I still love my piercing.

14. CabanaJack

CabanaJack Long term member

Retired
    USA, Denver CO
    Local Time:
    1:05 AM
    I think that's the concept behind the Cherry Keeper cages that are equipped with a headlock.

15. Fisherman

Fisherman Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife and I have taken the approach of making it impossible to avoid detection if I try to pull out of my jailbird. A small rubber band and a ribbon (that she writes on) makes it so that I couldn't escape without her knowledge. I don't even think about pulling out because I can't put everything back properly.

16. CerberusSD

CerberusSD Member

Retired
    San Diego, CA USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks. I think that's the idea but not sure this would actually prevent pull out.

17. CerberusSD

CerberusSD Member

Retired
    San Diego, CA USA
    Local Time:
    Yeah, I'm not sure I could get it back in, even though I can pull out. I didn't try. The extra step is a good solution, but I'm looking for something I can't escape vs. something I get in trouble for.

18. Fisherman

Fisherman Long term member

Local Time:
    I understand what you're saying. If my wife gets to the point where she wants me to get pierced, I would probably do it. And the thought of it is pretty hot. For right now, she is happy with our system of deterrence using a simple ribbon. I'm still learning to deal with her insistence of only permitting me 2 orgasms per year.

19. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    5:05 PM
    Lori makes a cage with an anti pullout ring, that acts as you describe. Some on CM have commented that it’s very effective.

CerberusSD and spanningzoeker82 like this.
  20. SMS529

SMS529 Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    There is an active post with 3 pictures of this ring on a lori device getting lots of attention right now.

CerberusSD likes this.
  21. CerberusSD

CerberusSD Member

Retired
    San Diego, CA USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks. I'm new here. How would I find this post?

22. Lovelocked

Lovelocked Long term member

Local Time:
    I agree that a chastity device is pointless if you can get out of it. I hate that too. It has taken a long time to figure out the answer. At last I have a device I really can't get out of. It is described here: https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/my-anti-pullout-device.44826/

CerberusSD likes this.
  23. SMS529

SMS529 Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    I dont recall where I saw it. Probably in the device section with reviews. Look under lori

24. Lovelocked

Lovelocked Long term member

Local Time:
  25. Derekdenied

Derekdenied Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    Does anyone have experience with the feather spout or similar? Wondering since I turtle if it would help

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice