In a relationship and using self locking to help convince your partner? Here's why not:

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Guest 8927, Oct 5, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Guest 8927

Guest 8927 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:52 AM
    I'm sorry, was I talking to you? How has a help and support thread turned into attack a tranny?

Well, I won't say any of those things, ok? I'm just gonna block you too. Thanks. Bye!

2. Guest 8927

Local Time:
    #27 Guest 8927, Oct 6, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2021
    Guys, holy. Can we just drop it?

If you can't have a polite voice with me, you don't get to have one with me at all. Again, this was by design, to help new members (which a lot are coming in from Locktober). It has nothing to do with any of the aforementioned.

The dude hijacked the thread. I blocked him, and if you think you are going to come at me, I'll block you too.

Mansplaining is a term that applies, and an example is ok Jay in the background continuing to comment, despite the fact, that I haven't seen one word, and won't be seeing one word, since I put him on ignore. I'm not taking it off, because in truth, I just really don't care what his opinion is on any subject.

See what I did there? I don't have an inner need to correct the guy, or change his mind. He seems to think he should as it pertains to me, and well, no. Thanks. Not ever.

So, yammer away. I'm not changing my mind, my stance, or my dealings with butthurt members. That's not me on the high horse.

It's called "refusing to engage debates I have no interest in debating", and I reserve that right just as anyone else here.

3. sandman9355

sandman9355 Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:52 AM
    This isn't about attacking a tranny. This is about someone attacking others and then hiding behind her gender when called out on her factual mistakes.

Xenske and JaySaysYes like this.
  4. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    6:52 AM
    How would spreading more bullshit about chastity help newcomers?

Isn't there enough of that already?

JackStrap, Xenske and Tom Allen like this.
  5. sandman9355

Local Time:
    My profile here has been saying gender: other for more than a decade, the only non-feminine piece of clothing I'm wearing at the moment are unisex socks, my hair is decidedly longer than yours. You were saying?

6. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    If you dont mind. To rephrase the original question, and maybe get back on track:

"I don't care whether you like me wearing my chastity device or not, I'm wearing it anyway"

Or hiding it from your s/o for months or years.

Is this good for your relationship or not?

7. Nicole Smith

Nicole Smith Florida Trans Girl. Verified on Fetlife.

Seller of Goodies on eBay & Facebook
    South Florida
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:52 AM

"I don't care whether you like me wearing my chastity device or not, I'm wearing it anyway"

Or hiding it from your s/o for months or years.

Sounds like two red flags right there

Xenske likes this.
  8. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    It does. But I'm open to hearing the counter arguments. I can't judge without knowing more.

What if there was no intimacy at all anymore, and a husband wanted to stop masturbating, and there was no chance that his wife would see him naked. They get on fine, love each other, but the sex had gone. Would it be wrong for that man to want to feel that special something for his wife? There may be other reasons, extenuating circumstances, that I'm not aware of. Red flag. Yes. But there are so many grey areas in life.

The first one. Wife knows, doesn't approve... I can't personally see how any good can come from it.

9. Nicole Smith

South Florida
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Your profile is blank over here? So I was wondering.

10. sandman9355

Local Time:
    While this may sound like a copout, I do feel specifics depend on the people in question. However, chastity devices are basically toys, so I'd say they don't *make* a relationship, they can only add to it or subtract from it. Good relationships are likely to survive a chastity kink even if the other party isn't into it, while bad relationships are unlikely to be saved by a cock cage.

Real life isn't black-and-white. Most people's partners are not their perfect soulmates - but that doesn't mean they can't love each other. An understanding wife might let her husband enjoy chastity play even if she's unhappy about it, simply because it makes him happy and doesn't hurt her in any meaningful way. It is the same principle as when a man who enjoys being denied accepts an orgasm he'd rather not have, because he knows that making him orgasm will make his wife happy.

Slave-boy likes this.
  11. Nicole Smith

South Florida
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Just kill her.

12. sandman9355

Local Time:
    Ummm... It is filled in, for literally more than a decade. But I've never noticed a setting that would let me show it next to my posts, and given I do not make my gender the core of my identity, I've never really tried to solve the issue.

Okay, there *is* a recognized term for the identity that fits me best, but it is neither male nor female, so... Other.

13. locked_sheila

locked_sheila Long term member

Local Time:
    If this is a joke, it's not particularly funny. This would amount to domestic violence which is abhorrent. There are women and men around the world who face this as a fear.

I'm lucky, the worst I now face is you and PM blocking me, well.... good - because others aren't so lucky, and face on a daily basis what you have typed here.

14. Guest 8927

Local Time:

Thank you for trying, I think we have suitably burned down and pissed all over this one. :p

15. Nicole Smith

South Florida
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Jah's question was unexpected so I said something even more unexpected (and shocking) to be silly.

If I said "Buy a Pet Duck", that would also be unexpected and silly. Ducks don't fix marriages.

Neither are serious.

16. Guest 8927

Local Time:

Between You and I today, we are gonna have most of the mansion either blocking us, or blocked by us. Lol!

Eeesh. Tough crowd? I'm thinking the stress of Locktober, irritation is running hot out there.

M.

17. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    @Pretty Monnica & @Nicole Smith I'm thinking pull your horns in and then the audience might be more appreciative despite you happily "pissing all over this one".

OscartheTurtle likes this.
  18. Nicole Smith

South Florida
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Those people were all mean!

:) Soon it'll be "those two" and have to sit in separate rooms.
    ok ok. time to go.

19. Guest 8927

Local Time:

It wasn't done happily. But I understand. The thread never started out that way. Carrie, go over to my "Why don't more females participate on Chastity Mansion" thread as well.

There are some toxic members here, and in reading my posts, it's very seldomly me.

20. Nicole Smith

South Florida
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    @Pretty Monnica Today is over now. Let's go go go. @maid_carrie sees the jerks too.

21. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Two opinionated people involved in this thread, I think you would have more success trying to make water run uphill than you would trying to get your point across to them.

22. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Going back to the interesting original post...

The original post is good advice, but only for certain kinds of relationships.

Some apparently vanilla women like being in charge, and like male chastity, but don't want to have to learn about it, discuss it in depth, centre the male experience, do the whole milking/ruined orgasm thing, or take on the emotional labour of key holding. Nor are they in a rush to own their enjoyment (because brought up to be nice).

In a relationship with such a woman, it's not actually a bad idea to start off with "Hey I'd like to try my fantasy, I'll take responsibility for making it work and promise not to whine and plead." As long as there's no overhead, most people in loving relationships are happy to go along with a partner's foibles, and by taking responsibility, you are giving her space to find out what she likes.

This certainly worked for us.

(As regards the often icky history of chastity and chastity devices, somebody should start a thread on that.)

kaligod and Guest 8927 like this.
  23. Guest 8927

Local Time:

Welcome to my fourth block of the day! It's not opinionated, it's called being strong, and not being talked down to. Thanks.

24. Nicole Smith

South Florida
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow. :)

25. Guest 8927

Local Time:
    This comment is meant respectfully, and I do hope that is understood.

So, here you are, @maid_carrie telling Nicole and I to basically, be quiet, or be more polite.

Her and I, at the moment represent two of the more outspoken trans members here. Also, two of the most visible.

In the last week, I have sat in several threads of my own being talked down to, berated, and have ignored (the website safety tool for me) roughly 14 members. Today, a male user entered the thread, accused me of posting false material, and challenged me to a debate of some sort, with links, etc. I declined, and he milled about all day. I actually don't even know what he said, because I don't really want to.

Yesterday, Nicole sat in one of her threads being bullied and victim blamed for posting a polite inquiry for advice until another trans person here and I told them to knock it off.

I dunno. This is me asking politely, where were you on those ones, girl?

You have members here of all stripes, and just in this thread alone, I've blocked 4 randos who had no intent of discussing my topic, which was presented politely as a help and advice thread.

Now, you are telling us to be quiet? I'm not sure I get that. What are you monitoring exactly, if not mean spirited, callous sorts like say, husbandx?

I would love it if you would delete the thread. It's so far out there from what I was hoping it would be.

But worse yet, to you and the site, an environment where your trans people are being attacked is being fostered and not dealt with, but this is the second thread you've entered with me, to tell me to shut up.

Respectfully,

M.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice