Chores

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by slave-in-FLR, Oct 6, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. slave-in-FLR

slave-in-FLR Long term member

Poland
    Local Time:
    1:23 PM
    Do you have any routines, rituals, etc. concerning domestic chores for which you are responsible? My Wife loves when I do chores fully naked and in my collar. There are not many opportunities to do chores this way because of kids but when I am alone I am always told to do it like this and send photos to my Wife. Today my Wife got this picture:

Album: Life in FLR | Chastity Mansion

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  2. beta7

beta7 Active member

Switch
    Local Time:
    8:23 AM
    I will write on Post-it notes affirmations and household rules and put them on my Alpha Wife's mirror as a pledge of my dedication to her. This helps me remember the rules and protocols that I must repeat on demand.
    It really turns me on when I have to tell her that as the breadwinner, her word is final.

slave-in-FLR likes this.
  3. slave-in-FLR

slave-in-FLR Long term member

Poland
    Local Time:
    1:23 PM
    @beta7 I like your house rules :D.

4. beta7

beta7 Active member

Switch
    Local Time:
    Here is a recent affirmation:

You are comfortable being in charge, being dominant and being willing to correct me.

MadameJs_boo and slave-in-FLR like this.
  5. Sexy Little Bitch

United States
    Local Time:
    I like this alot. My wife and I already jave a locking journal in which we write love notes in, but your take on the affirmations is brilliant.

My wife leaves me chores in our journal. Most of the time they are just domestic household chores like deep clean the kitchen, or dust the ceiling fans. Before we started our lifestyle, I was in charge of the chores anyway, mostly because I'm better with delegation (we have kids) and planning.

6. beta7

beta7 Active member

Switch
    Local Time:

Sexy Little Bitch likes this.
  7. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    12:23 PM
    The wife puts together a honey-do list while I'm gone, and its to be done and checked off when I'm home. I'm away for two months at the moment, so the list can pile up. When home, I am responsible for the basics: dishes, garbage, etc, in addition to anything on her list. The wife prefers it done while she"s sleeping. She's a late riser. She couldn't care less if I'm dressed, nor would she know.

When awake, she has little desire to see me running around naked.

I wouldn't, either.

slave-in-FLR likes this.
  8. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:23 AM
    Me being an adult, 48 years old, and fully capable of noticing what needs to be done and what is a priority, she hasn’t felt the desire to hhand me a list. If there is something specific that she feels is a priority that I have not gotten around to she will mention it.

Pick up and clean the house, keep the bathroom clean, keep up on laundry, take out garbage, it’s not a math test and pretty easy to figure out.

9. Mtzlplik

Mtzlplik Active member

Local Time:
    Agreed. Long before any thought of chastity or kink, I’ve always held my wife in high regard. As a responsible adult, I was already doing half of all the chores. We both work, so we both share household responsibilities. That’s what adults do. Now, I try to bargain her portion for kinky play time, which is usually not successful. I did greed. The point is, the 1950s idea of a man works and comes home to sit on his ass and not help at all is antiquated, sexist bullshit. Your way Fe is your partner in life, and your best friend, and your lover. Not a maid you get to fuck occasionally.

10. LockedTower

LockedTower Long term member

Corporate Stooge
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    My responsibilities include making the bed and fetching coffee in morning, cooking dinner, serving dinner, cleaning after dinner, making coffee for next day, and whatever else I'm told to do or just needs to be done. I do all this clothed and without kink, every day. I also work full time so my wife does everything else.

slave-in-FLR likes this.
  11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I do all the things madam does not like doing, vacuuming, washing up, cleaning windows, washing, however she changed the bed and cleans the kitchen, as she says no matter what I’m told I cannot do it as well as her!

Artem, MadameJs_boo and slave-in-FLR like this.
  12. MandAFLR1623

Healthcare
    Western North Carolina
    Local Time:
    I am expected to do virtually all of the household chores (cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc). When we first started out, we had a schedule for what was to be done on which days but due to having full time jobs, kids, and various other things…keeping up with a schedule just doesn’t work. So, I just do what I can daily to keep the house as tidy and neat as possible during the week and I generally “deep” clean and catch up on big things like laundry on my days off. My wife is pretty understanding of things not getting completely finished Mon-Thurs but I have to have finish everything before I have time to myself or privileges (alcohol, time with friends, video games) on the weekends.

slave-in-FLR likes this.
  13. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Living with three other adults in the house makes dressing as a maid, my preference, to do my chores impossible. So i just try to keep a mental schedule of things to do, as well as just noticing whether an extra dose of vacuuming is needed, for example. I do have certain routines of what to do at certain times of the day, but as far as wife making me a list or anything, that isn't necessary.

slave-in-FLR and Artem like this.
  14. MadameJs_boo

MadameJs_boo Active member

Local Time:
    6:23 AM
    Absolutely. I've been expected to handle the majority of errands and household chores for years. Basically whatever my Mistress doesn't want to be bothered with doing becomes a task added onto my to-do list.

I cannot say that it's something that I necessarily find thrilling or anything like that but making her life as pleasant and smooth-going as possible is my number one priority. It's a labor of love, in my mind.

slave-in-FLR and true42 like this.
  15. FLRCuriousGuy

FLRCuriousGuy New member

Local Time:
    5:23 AM
    Damn, I want this so much. My spouse is not the breadwinner, but makes somewhat more, as she is smarter and more ambitious than I am. I want to acknowledge her as the official head of the household and take my rightful place as her supportive, adoring male wife.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fem dom chores captions

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice