Mistress Michelle Redefined

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress Michelle, Mar 28, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    11:01 AM
    Dear Rachel, I would be worried where Mistress Michelle might install the rod to hold up the pink horse on a carousel. Might be more painful than the whip. But then again.....

So glad all you whippy's are signing up for the whippin's. Maybe if I do make it to the party, the list will be full!!! Wishful thinking on my part, I'm sure!!

Missy Wishing Tanya

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    2:01 PM
    Oh tanya....theres always room in the line sweetie!!! I am SOOOOO hoping you will make the trip this year, I just cant wait to meet you! And....talk to susie, if you come she has a nice surprise for you, and if shes forgotten what she told Me I will make sure to 'REMIND' her!!

Mistress Michelle

3. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    LOL @ Missy Tanya and the where the pole will be installed. Just to let you know the printer they use to add names to the whippin' list NEVER runs out of paper.

MM's sissy
    sweetpea

4. Rachel

Local Time:
    LOL @ Missy Tanya and the where the pole will be installed. Just to let you know the printer they use to add names to the whippin' list NEVER runs out of paper.

MM's sissy
    sweetpea

5. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:01 PM
    A few images here...

1) susie in the kitchen wearing a remote control e-stim butt plug trying to be as quiet as possible.. dropping a teaspoon or something and then standing very still... knowing that any minute....

ZAPPPPP!!!!!

2) Sissy's Got Talent is starting to get even more entertaining, as Rachel adds the "Singing Sissy Carousel Horse" to her repetoire!

6. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    LOL, Thats funny Emma!!!

So, I was sitting here getting ready to watch My show, The Bachlorette LOL And I was thinking.....
    Wouldnt this be a fun concept in Our Lifestyle??? A Mistress hosting a house full of subs and sissys, all biding for Her attention.
    Anyway, I thought it was a fun idea

Mistress Michelle

7. Jenny12858

Jenny12858 Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    well, yes and no,on the show there can only be one and that would be devestating if i didnt "get a rose" Ccourse with you, it would probably have a healthy dose of thorns too!). Glad that more than one can hope to please you Mistress,

8. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:01 PM
    Ohhhh I like that! :Love1:

9. cynthia_deville

cynthia_deville Mistress Rob's slave

Local Time:
    Mistress Michelle,

an interesting concept indeed. The drama might be fun to watch for awhile, but unfortunately You get all of the raw footage and not the tight edited final product. Unreality tv has come up with some crazy concepts. i am sure that it would be amusing to You to watch, but the reality that You do not desire just one sub will eventually kick in. Would be amusing to watch, would not wish to be a participant...

cynthia

10. Rachel

Local Time:
    Mistress Emma,

You will understand why this is not a good idea when your ears start to bleed. i was at a party once where there was a karoke DJ there was 20 minutes left before they were gonna stop the karoke at 9:00PM so the band could play. i sang a song at 9:40. When i was done the band started 15 minutes early and yes that is a true story.

Mistress Michelles'
    sweetpea

11. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    :anim_46: Well Mistress Emma i must admit i'm not blessed with any great talents and lord knows being quiet is not one of them so once again without giving it much thought i'll probably end up in more trouble than when i started ,i should have known Mistress Michelle would twist this around into her favor lol.As far as the butt plug or any other electrical device they will produce much noise from me and the spoon would probably get thrown thru the ceiling not dropped but i'm gonna try real hard ,A BIG CURTSEY :girl_curtsey:

12. cynthia_deville

Local Time:
    Thankfully i have an hour drive to and from school this fall to give me a lot of time to prepare something. Nothing like a little bit of pressure to make life interesting. Not sure it the prize for winning is going to be any better than what the others get though. i am sure someone will find it amusing...

Not too worried about any one bringing back the band early.

cynthia

13. cbtok

cbtok Senior Member

Local Time:
    Short term

One thing i have done was to serve at a "Naked Slaveboy Tea Party," which is a lot of work for the Woman who wishes to wrangle the boys. training as to what is proper, the correct way to serve, etc. are all required before the Tea Party may be held.

But, when properly pulled off, having five or so boys serving tea to several Ladies can be loads of fun.

14. susie q

Local Time:
    :chores009: Just dusting Mistress :heart:

15. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    cbtok,

Before I moved we had a group CFNM tea group like you describe and it's where I learned about the CB2k (not long after it came out). I agree those type of parties can be a lot of fun. Knowing MM though the way I do, I'm pretty sure that I won't be going out on a limb to say that if she were hosting such a party that all male subs would be locked up. Which would be a nice variation to the party.

16. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Time is moving along!!!

I've posted the thread for the Gathering, which I am well aware is a bit early but this event is getting bigger, and some need tome to plan to get off for a few days from work ect....Besides, it gives everyone something to dream over.
    Events I have planned this summer so far, jenny is coming the end of the month for the weekend, rachel is coming for a week in July and alex, a new one I know will be coming to meet us sometime while rachel is here, little pet is making his appearance the end of July for a weekend, then again sometime before Nov, then of couse in Nov for the gathering.I have also added a couple subbies that live close to Me, dan lives in Roanoke and we will be meeting in a week or so, and another one I have met with a couple times and enjoyed very much ;) We have a wedding to attend in August for a relative in Pa, then the following week a cruise for a week,susie will be here that week to look over My home and take care of My farm lol, Thank you susieq! The cruise I was looking forward to until My beloved ocean was devastated and destroyed, now by August its hard to tell what kind of a mess it will be.
    So, back to a happier note, The Gathering...so far looks like 17 on the list. I am sure there will be more, but that is who I know will be here except for Linda and tiff if they cant work out thier schedules. Hopefully tiff can figure out something, so I am counting them in the 17.

So, we have, Myself, pet, rachel, little pet, susieq, Mistress Watchful(EMMA) Ms Rob, riki, cynthia, Linda, tiff, Goddess Jen, dan, Madame Michelle, davina, tom, alex
    Several others are on the list but are working on details, so I will add them as the time goes on.

Well, looks like a storm is coming, back to mowing!!!

Mistress Michelle

17. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:01 PM
    MM,,
    Short of U/us HAVING to move,{I feel we will be moved by then} W/we WILL be there.. If I need to give the boss a line of shit to get the time off I WILL..lolol But one way or another,,, W/we will be there.. I mean hell,,, I owe Rachel a kick in the ass yet for throwing Ms. Linda's shoes last year.. {That's right Rachel, I didn't forget..lol}

tiff

18. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    LOL tiff, rachel and I were just discussing that the other night. The gathering came up, and of course her temper tantrum, and she said she had so much respect for you that night because you didnt beat the shit out of her! I just feel bad because I didnt! Oh well, lesson learned. ;)

And, I know you and Linda will figure out how to get here this year, thats why I counted you in the 17. I got faith in ya tiffy, and I am going to be ALL READY for you!!! :sex020:

Mistress Michelle

19. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:01 PM
    LOL.. Oh trust me....I wanted to..LOLOL. I know MM,,, You could let me have a go at Rachel on the bench. I have a certain style paddle I'm wanting to know just how HARD a hit it takes to break it..LOLOLOL..

And as far as You being "ALL READY" for me....?? Um,,, WHOOO HOOO..lololol

20. susie q

Local Time:
    ;) You're very welcome Mistress and i look forward to it,i kinda hope you don't scoop up every oil soaked bird and bring them back with you but if you did i'd be more than HAPPY to assist in that cleanup i love the ocean as much as you and this thing really sucks but anyways i can't wait to meet everyone (the ones i missed last year) and the ones comming this year and omg tiffs gonna beat my wife (don't blame ya sweetie lol)ya go on a cruise and she's drinkin booze and throwin shoes ummm ummm ummm and speaking of shoes Mistress Emma has me shaking in mine but i'm sure i'm in good hands ...lots of love,hugsssssssss curtseyssssss :love0014:

21. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    LMAO susie...I just saw your title under your name! Too freakin funny!!!

22. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Ok, short story for you....
    My grandaughter was out here for the weekend, the lunge whip I bought and have been practicing with is on the back porch. She was with Me when I bought it. So, we are on the porch and she says...you been practicing with that whip?
    I said yes I have. She says, what did you want that for, you dont have a horse? I said, first of all, you should never hit an animal with a whip, even if you have one, and second, I just wanted it, something new to learn, you never know when you may need something like this! So, she says...show me how it works, so I did and got it to snap really loud a couple times. She says, I can do that, so I told her, go ahead and try. Damn, she did it!!

2 weeks and jenny will be here!! Not that that has anything to do with the
    whip story, just sayin, lmao

Oh and I found a freakin tick under My damn nipple tonight when I went to shower, little fuckers, I already look like I have chicken pox from all the damn tick bites, now the little fuckers are getting personal!!!
    Life on the farm I guess :( I need susie to tend the farm, the ticks dont like her, must be the beer!

4 more weeks till rachel arrives, oh, and alex, I met him on fetlife, he will be coming also for a couple days while rachel is here. hes also coming to the fall gathering. This visit will be for practice LMAO!!!!!

Mistress Michelle

23. cynthia_deville

Local Time:
    Mistress Michelle,

Starting them out young i see and raising them right. Maybe rachel is right and She is a little Domina in the making. What a mentor to have...

You are a popular soul, even the ticks can't get enough of You.

You certainly have a busy summer and then the fall gathering arrives. i am looking forward to reading of each of the visits.

Your friend

cynthia

24. susie q

Local Time:
    :eek: Lord have mercy a mini me Mistress :p but at the rate you're collecting subs and sissys you'll be needing some help soon lol but anyways maybe you could start practicing on hitting ticks with the whip you will be DAMN good,maybe find a mini tick whip?? all i cad tell you Goddesss is a beer a day keeps the ticks away but in you're case you'll need a 30 pk ,you're always loving,tick pickin,goat feedin,peeper pettin sissy susie :whip:

25. riki1

riki1 owned by Wife

Local Time:
    Mistress Michelle might get ticks in the garden, but i get tics (the nervous variety) when She and Mistress Rob, Mistress Emma, Mistress Linda (forgive me if i have left any Mistresses out) . . . mention 'bench' and 'crop' in the same sentence.

All kinds a crops, all kinds of tics and God knows you don't want to end up the goat when the Ladies are around.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice