Why don't more females participate on Chastity Mansion?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Guest 8927, Sep 14, 2021.

?

Why don't more females participate here?

Poll closed Sep 21, 2021.
  1. Leery, weird, submissive men that contact them, despite relationship status?

16 vote(s)
    32.0%
  2. Long term members with an axe to grind who make comments that disengage or discourage them?

4 vote(s)
    8.0%
  3. Being told to verify in the introductions, despite being very politely asked to verify upon joining?

3 vote(s)
    6.0%
  4. New members that join and message every Domme they can find on the first day, as if on a dating app?

12 vote(s)
    24.0%
  5. Other. (please explain)

15 vote(s)
    30.0%
Random Thread
  1. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:08 PM
    Totally agree, with the 2nd two paragraphs.

Guest 8927 likes this.
  2. HusbandX

HusbandX Long term member

Local Time:
    If you want to know why females don't participate, you'd have to ask the females not participating.

A better question to ask might be why they should, or would.

3. Guest 8927

Guest 8927 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:08 PM
    #103 Guest 8927, Oct 1, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2021
    I'm not sure if your intent is to stir up the shit, or not. Im going to answer as if it isnt.

If you have read the thread, you will notice several have answered as to why they barely do, or dont like to. It seems that the behaviour of the males is keeping them at arms length. Just this am, some moron flashes an unsolicited dick pic in one of my other threads celebrating Locktober. I'd say that's a pretty good reason. I know a bunch of straight, albeit chastised males, dont want to see it.

Nor do the females, in a thread not even remotely connected to some old fat guys junk. Why? Because, they specialize in bad behaviour.

The ones that dont, again addressed in the thread, sometimes just dont want to. Hey, it's their prerogative.

But we are chasing off the ones that do by acting like a bunch of 15 year camp boys around a girl for the first time. There are a few of them, and some blustery, cantankerous, long term members who think their negative input is somehow required. (It isnt)

I'm not saying you specifically, nor am I, but some are. Personally, I call it out when I see it. Do you?

If not, why not? (I'm thinking it's because you dont care if they do, but you dont speak for all of us who do)

If I am wrong, please, the floor is yours.

Milo66 likes this.
  4. HusbandX

Local Time:
    I do not presume to know what others think or how they might react, nor do I presume to speak for others. Should others elect to feel that their shit is stirred, they may think whatever the fuck they like.

I have read the thread. I have also replied to the thread. Further, i read the original post, and responded to it.

The original post asks why women don't participate. Asking women who do participate does not speak to those who do not. Those who do not participate will obviously not answer, because they are not participating. This should be obvious, and given that it is not speculative, and given that it is factual and not really debatable, it's hardly "stirring the shit." It's a fact that those not participating aren't answering your question.

In order to answer your question, you'd need a response from the women who aren't participating. The ones who aren't participating, the subject of the thread, aren't answering. They aren't answering, because they aren't here to answer. Because they aren't participating.

The ones who are participating are not the target sample upon which to gauge the statistic: the question is why women don't participate, and you'd have to ask the women who aren't participating about why they're not participating.

Perhaps it's because they don't know the site exists. Or the subject. Or the thread. Or perhaps they have no interest. Or perhaps a thousand, or perhaps a million other reasons might, or might not motivate them. You'd have to ask them, but can't because they're not here to explain why they're not here, and thus, not participating. Again, no shit stirring. Simple truth.

Anything else would be speculation. I don't do that, and I don't speak for those who aren't here. You'd have to ask them.

Asking in a site in which they're not participating, however, will net no useful information, because the people who can provide the information about why they're not participating...aren't participating, and thus, aren't here to answer.

Not really rocket science. Or even rock science.

5. Guest 8927

Local Time:
    #105 Guest 8927, Oct 1, 2021

This is cute. I like this. So here is the part where you feel you have backed me down with with harsh words, and superiority over me with your vast amount of knowledge.

And, in doing so, have actually provided one of the reasons that several females, some who weren't participating, as you have so aptly outlined for all of us, but did return to help answer tthat which you have pointed out. Several, where you can't see, reached out to us privately, and didn't actually comment on anything, to offer some polite commentary, a bit of support.

Question: Does that count? I'm confused. They weren't coming here, were tipped off by their partners who do about the thread heating up, and decided to. Hmm. Doesn't exactly fit your narrative, but ok. If you say so.

There are dudes here, just like you btw, who troll these threads with vigour, just dying to light into someone to beat your chest, roar out loud, and dominate with your Google university degree backed intelligence. You can talk circles around people and use slight insults, mean spirited tones, and hey, even rock science, to go out there and flame others. Hell, I spotted it in reading your first response, and actually assumed you wanted to stir it up a bit. Do what guys like you do.

My goodness. I am so incredibly impressed. Wow. So, just before I block you, so that you may spew your idiotic diatribe and tripe to yourself, and anyone who can't see that blocking you is the easiest way to silence you:

Ladies, who did respond to the thread. Meet husbandx, one of the Alpha sorts you were speaking of in some of your posts. He has come on in here and demonstrated for us exactly why some of you don't care to participate, which again, is staying in the background and not commenting not considered non-participation, husbandx? Again, it doesn't suit your narrative, and therefore maybe I just need to be talked down to some more to straighten me out, right?

Again, I'm confused. Perhaps it was your rapier sharp tongue, or your blustery demeanor that got me off track.

Anyhow, bye. It's been really great not getting to know you.

Ladies, if you just hit the ignore button on guys full of toxic masculinity, you find a certain peace in it. For I know, this is neither the kind of person I care to know, read, nor interact with ever again.

But I certainly get the type you were describing. He graced us all with his presence. Sadly, some poor lady has to be married to this. Consider yourself lucky for the guy you have.

M.

6. Guest 8927

Local Time:
    Ahhh...it's like the trash taking itself out, isn't it?

7. HusbandX

Local Time:
    You REALLY think this is "a vast amount of language?"

Would simple words help you? Baby talk? What's it take?

Look, look. See chastity forum. See pretty monica confused. See pretty monica confused about women. See pretty monica confused about women who are not here.

Many women are not here. See pretty monica ask why the women are not here. See pretty monica ask about the women.

Ask, pretty monica. Ask.

See the women not answer. The women cannot answer. The women are not here.

Why are the women. not here? Ask them, pretty monica. Ask.

Oh, you can't. You can't ask, pretty monica. The women whom you need to ask cannot be asked, because the women are not here. The women are somewhere else.

Go find them, pretty monica. Go find them, and ask.

Is that any more simple, pretty monica? Good god, pretty monica. Seriously. Good god.

8. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    A shit-stirring, self-absorbed, petty, mostly angry man. Blocks almost anyone who dares to disagree with him. Pathetic really

Guest 8927 likes this.
  9. Guest 8927

Local Time:

Not all of us are like this. Don't let the ones who are sway you. They are a dime a dozen. I'm not like this. Jah isn't like this.

Listen to the good ones. Block the morons.

M.

10. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    #110 Guest 6019, Oct 1, 2021

Funny thing is, I'm not bothered by him, and haven't blocked him. I pity him. Blocking him because I disagree, or find him disagreeable would be wrong for me. I'm not intimidated by his pathetic noxious ramblings. If I blocked every idiot. Yes, I would have a more pleasant news stream, but wouldn't be aware of the problems they create. And therefore couldn't comment and hopefully make a difference. Same with politics. If you don't vote, how can you spend the next 4 years moaning about the current government. (Not bringing politics in, just an analogy).

11. Guest 2217

Guest 2217 Member

Local Time:

Don't be a belittling, condescending asshole. There's just no need. -GV

Guest 8927 likes this.
  12. HusbandX

Local Time:
    Ah, name calling. Both of you. Well done.

Moron. Asshole. Trash. Idiot. When one has nothing intelligent to say, it's the fall back. Name calling. Brilliant.

Neither of you has addressed the truth. You cannot prove a negative. Nor answer your own question.

Why do women not come to the site, or participate here? The ONLY people who can answer that question are the women who aren't coming to the site, or participating here.

They are also the ONLY ones who will not answer the question, because they ARE NOT HERE TO ANSWER IT.

Go figure.

13. Guest 8927

Local Time:
    #113 Guest 8927, Oct 1, 2021
    These are good words to live by. From this I can safely assume ol husbandx is whining and crying in the background. (As I said he would be)

Ahhh, silence is golden. I've said all I care to and he can stay on ignore. As always, you have to be careful arguing with an idiot. They simply drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Let us adults resume our discussion, shall we? Just hit ignore, and poof, he is a distant memory.

14. HusbandX

Local Time:
    Ah, more name calling. Intellectuals.

Not crying. Laughing. Apparently a subtlety that evades.

15. Guest 2217

Guest 2217 Member

Local Time:
    Do you talk to your own KH/Domme this way? It may be the key as to why you're so bitter...

I will say this; there are over 50 votes in the poll, and I would hazard to guess that some of those are from Woman who have no interest in engaging with someone with so little respect and tact, such as yourself. But, fret not, I'm sure if you go to nearly any other thread, you'll find yourself in good company.

Yes, Pretty Monnica (with two 'n's you apparently highly intellectual being, obviously too good to be slumming around with the likes of us non-mensa sorts) could have worded her original question differently, perhaps asking "Why do YOU think Woman...?", but she didn't, so can you please move on and make like Michael Jackson and beat it! You and your condescending, belittling comments are not welcome here, as I called them before.

And yes, one could perhaps somehow obtain a list of all Females who took a chance and endeavored to come here, hoping to find answers and support, but found others like you instead, could be polled and asked the posed questions, but I'm 100% sure They would respond as other Women already have, on their own or through their partner. Because, yes, hell yes (!) in this case, I have much better things to do, but I'm not going to let you stomp all over my beautiful sissy's thread and let you go unchecked.

Why don't you go bother your Domme if you need a little attention instead of being the way you are here. You are exactly what Woman don't want to be subjected to and don't have to tolerate here, especially on a CHASTITY website where We are identified and respected for being superior to the likes of you.

Pretty Monnica was referring to you and others like you in her post that jump at the chance to puff out their flat little chests and piss all over the place.

I won't be engaging with you again. Go ahead and say what you want, but you're the one looking ridiculous here, fella.

Perhaps since we are obviously unable to get through to you, your Domme will have more luck, but I doubt it. Best of luck to her! And best of luck running your mouth and spreading nenegativity throughout the internet, I'm sure it'll pay off in spades.

Bravo to you, mr. intellectual. Bravo. I really hope you're proud of yourself today. *she says with sarcasm and complete disdain*

Sincerely,
    GODDESS Violet

true42 likes this.
  16. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    #116 Guest 6019, Oct 1, 2021
    You sir, are a Troll. You're not very welcome in almost any post you comment on. @Goddess Violet I am so sorry you and Monnica are having to cross swords with this man. He calls himself a Christian I seem to recall, but he is just about the most obnoxious, bitter, intolerant, know-it-all prick I have ever encountered in my life, on or offline. Quite honestly if Lucy banned him, I would sound a fanfare.

FreeOfControl and Guest 2217 like this.
  17. Guest 8927

Local Time:
    Thank you. It's all good. My ignore button is working just fine, and So is my Goddesses. I haven't seen a word since my last exchange and thankfully never have to again.

He came in here to piss all over it, had his argument debunked, got exposed for trolling the feeds looking for any reason to act like an idiot, and now has almost no voice with anyone who read it. I call it a win.

He can now roam about wondering why several don't even acknowledge him, and, as I said, it's just like the trash took itself out.

You, are a good dude. Don't worry about it. Theres people like this here, and if the Mansion won't step in, the users have the ability to ignore and move on.

Happy Locktober!

M.

FreeOfControl and Guest 2217 like this.
  18. Guest 2217

Guest 2217 Member

Local Time:

Thank you for that. I don't want to come here and get into tiffs with anyone, but I'm not about to shrink to a bully. Ever. I'm no... *She pauses* shrinking Violet.

It's unfortunate that this person purports to be something of Christian, when their actions are anything but kind, understanding, respectful, loving or joyful. But, that's not for me to judge. *She looks up*

As for crossing swords... my aim is true and mine is much, much bigger.

Wait!

That's just my strap-on. Ha! ;)

Take care and see you around the threads.

~ GV

19. IAmAntho

IAmAntho Active member

Busy thinking about chastity
    Canada
    Local Time:
    6:08 PM
    @HusbandX May I point out that your certitude about your point is only comming from a lack of perspective? You see only what you know, stuck inside the little compartment of yours.

My girlfriend isn't in here, so I can write to @Goddess Violet and tell my GF to answer the question, she would be a valid candidate. A valid candidate brought here to answer a question that can and has it's place to be ask here.

It's so childish to say "I don't see the "item" so it doesn't exist" If I remember correctly from my psychologie class, that behavior is somewhere around 1 to 3 years old? You hide something and "poof" it doesnt exist anymore.

Keep digging your own grave, you look like a fool.

Have a good night everyone, TeachAntho is out.

20. Guest 8927

Local Time:
    #120 Guest 8927, Oct 2, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2021
    @IAmAntho

I think you are directing this at me, and maybe don't understand fully the nuances of being a female on a message board. It was me who said this, you see.

My other recourse, rather than ignore, without the ignore button, is to sit and let this person talk down to me like that, which, well it ain't gonna happen.

But that's today. What about in a week when a more stalker minded entity is now following me around several platforms, still mad at my commentary? "Block and move on" is what females do because we are visible and vulnerable in many ways, and prefer not to engage or make things worse, deepen the connection for those who confront it.

I'm visible, I'm strong. Therefore I can be a target. This site doesn't use block, but I don't have to see the comment that way. It's hurtful and rude. I don't care to.

M

I haven't seen any of his comments toward me. I've heard them from others. I already know what it says.

21. Guest 8927

Local Time:
    I accept what I am, and yes, sometimes, men particularly show up in my messages looking to say something insinuative, hurtful, mean spirited. I'm a visible trans-woman here. Most of my posts start with "Yay!". It's annoying to negative people.

They are always the exact thing. They take issue with a silly little detail, and if I defend it, they find another silly little detail in my rebuttal. And the one after that, and the one after that. And by the time they are done, more often than that and when I don't back down, they start acting like petulant children. It can get worse if I don't pull back, because these are specialists in anguish. They can go forever.

They are everywhere on the internet, but recognizable usually within seconds. They find themselves witty, intelligent, me stupid, of course. It's all the same crap.

I can't change them. But I can change me, and the real me, loves helping others. I'm not backing down from it under duress. I dont apologize for it in the very slightest.

Being a nice person is better than being a mean one. My Goddess and I live this way in O/our real lives, and yes, have people who can't stand our happiness.

Don't care.

M.

FreeOfControl likes this.
  22. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    PM and GV,

I know you don't need defending really. But, in the same way that you won't back down, I'm not gonna leave this plonker alone without calling out his trollisms. I'm surprised he sees any content at all, with the amount of people he's blocked.

23. IAmAntho

IAmAntho Active member

Busy thinking about chastity
    Canada
    Local Time:
    6:08 PM
    @Pretty Monnica you are sure made really strong, and as jah said, you can surely deal with this on your own but, damn that dude, reading what he was writing...My instinct is to try to make him understand that he might be in the wrong but I think he knows that already...he knows he is just a frustrated guy who need to lower the others to make him feel higher. Pretty much the definition of a bully really...

Anyway, I have always enjoyed reading your post and violet's posts and I really think you bring some thinking to me, some perspective and new things.

Personnally I don't get why he would be mad or angry like that towards a trans, in the end arent we all just humans? Who cares about what is between our legs or the clothes we wear, that is up to each and everyone of us and it doesnt change our hearth.

I do wish you will see less and less of these kind of people on your route.

Good day to everyone!

Guest 8927 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice