For Sale / Trade: Mature Metal Pet Trap

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by lock4ever, May 28, 2010.

1. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    7:20 AM
    For Sale: Mature Metal Pet Trap

For sale / exchange:

Mature metal Pet Trap, tube only. 3" length, 1-3/8" inner diameter.

Feel free to make an offer. I've modified the base ring myself for a custom fit, so it's not for sale (you can however, purchase a new one).

I am interested in getting a 3-1/2" length, 1-1/8" inner diameter tube, I need to go slightly longer and smaller diamter. I would actually fit in a 4" tube, but I worry if I upgrade to a PA piercing attachment, I would suffer pulling when in extreme cold. In any case, if you have a device with measurements close and are interested in a trade, I'd consider it. I'm only interested in a steel device made by Mature Metal.

2. Notre Domme

Notre Domme Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:20 AM
    easy mistake to make

most manufacturers do not alter cages merely supply a new one and your old but unused one goes in the acid bath that they use to clean up all new products

You needto order your exact flaccid size minus an inch in length to allow for the backring

bargin here for someone whois 4 inches flaccid measured along the top

3. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    2:20 AM
    I just wanted to comment that I can't do adjustment to the length or inside diameter. I can adjust the gap for $10.00 shipping fee. If the base ring can be adjusted to your size it would be $25.00(for plus or minus 1/8"). If it requires a new ring that would cost $55.00.
    It has a 100% life time warranty against any defects.

4. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    7:20 AM
    Update: for sale only

Mature metal Pet Trap. 3" length, 1-3/8" inner diameter. Base ring: 1 3/4", oval.

Feel free to make an offer. I've modified the base ring myself for a slightly larger than 3/8" gap. Included are the base ring, tube, two matching padlocks and keys.

5. locktite

locktite Member

Local Time:
    8:20 AM
    locked4ever, i sent you a message about the pet trap. please let me know if you still have it and are willing to sell it for my offer. Thanks!

6. lthrmitts

lthrmitts Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:20 AM
    Do you still have this available? I would need new ring and gap size. email me lthrmitts at hotmail.com with lowest price you would take for it if you still have it.
    Thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice