Cumming in a cage

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Subhub101, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Andy80

Andy80 Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:47 AM
    I have cum in my various cages many times. For some reason I found both the techniques below worked better with plastic/silicon tube devices than metal ones.

Two things regularly worked for me:
    1) Using a Doxy Wand massager pressed hard against the side or tip of the tube, with some alternating the position of the wand to buzz my balls as well.
    2) Threading an electrode through my PA piercing and out the tube, and having other electrodes around my balls and up my butt, and letting current flow up and down my caged cock.

The bigger the cage, and the bigger my attempted erection (I am a grower), the more I would still quite forcefully ejaculate. The smaller cages, and it would more just dribble out.

Neither of the above worked 100% of the time, I had to be very turned on and relaxed, but I'd recommend giving them a go if you have the right 'equipment' ;-)

2. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    4:47 AM
    Yes, but only with an hitachi wand leaning against the cage. Of course, that is locked up and only the wife has access to it. Usually she does this after a 30 day cage with no milking in the middle. To add to the torture, she will sometimes place me in a stock, have a finger in my ass probing and place the wand against the cage. It’s one of the few times I can shoot like a teenager again.

Kimberlynn, Open2njoy and JackStrap like this.
  3. nfboy

nfboy Member

Local Time:
    6:17 AM
    Just the other day I was adjusting myself in the cage with a q-tip and I came. Unexpected for sure. I think it depends to a great extent on how hornet you are and how long it’s been deprived of relief.

JackStrap likes this.
  4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i bet you make a dreadful mess.

5. ltxrob!

ltxrob! Active member

Local Time:
    I think ive pretty mauch manged to get off in any cage ive tried... and I have quite a few.
    The larger ones on me are easiest as effectively you end up with a bit of a masturbatory sleeve type effect.
    The ones I have the fit closest still seem to work on pumping the cage back and forth too, but just take a bit longer.
    As for vibrators etc... ive only tried with a massager against my Perineum, that worked quite explosively!

I have also found that ive managed to wake up mid way though the night with a very sticky crotch...

So yes Cumming in a cage... easy!

6. sylvana chastity

sylvana chastity just Syl

Deutschland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    being only allowed to cum from "non-penile-stimulation" means: I'm solely cumming caged....
    And I would do that waaaaayyy more often if allowed...;):p

TinyPrincess, boisub and tvalex like this.
  7. nfboy

nfboy Member

Local Time:
    6:17 AM
    I did. I am typically not a big cummer but I came a lot that day.

JackStrap likes this.
  8. Queens kept

Queens kept Long term member

Machinist
    Minneapolis, MN
    Local Time:
    3:47 AM
    If your cage fits properly and comfortably, then put it on and leave it on until your key holder tells you otherwise. Being able to cum in your cage has nothing to do with the fit. Hope your key holder is aware that you can get cages with ejaculation deterrents, but you may still be able to cum even without your little clitty trying to get hard. Every dink is different. My Queen ONLY allows me to cum if I am in my cage, very rarely will She allow me to cum in/on Her (which is the ONLY time I get to cum out of my cage).

JackStrap and TinyPrincess like this.
  9. Ironstan

Ironstan New member

Local Time:
    I was wearing a strap on yesterday while locked in a tube device that completely covers the cock and cock head. Just as my wife came I experienced an orgasm from nothing more than making the motions of fucking. It had been 5 weeks since my last release of any kind.

This was not the first time this happened. But all other times it was with a cage with bars where the warmth and softness of her thighs set me off and made me cum.

10. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    sometimes i think that some men makes more mess when they caged than when they not.

Jail Bird and Ironstan like this.
  11. Chastity Kris

Chastity Kris Member

Indiana
    Local Time:
    I prefer to be caged when I cum as well. I rather enjoy it!

TinyPrincess likes this.
  12. Bobbert85

Bobbert85 New member

Local Time:
    1:47 AM
    Well if chastity was actually about orgasm denial I would be really bad at this. I can cum with a wand vibrator in a couple mins if I put my mind to it. Can only do one of those a day though. I don't have the same stamina as I do uncaged. I could go 4-8 times without a cage. I am more productive when I have the cage on... funny how much time you can save when your not jerking off.

13. Ithacan

Ithacan Long term member

East Sussex
    Local Time:
    Cage or no cage I'm not permitted to cum. It's the price I pay for serving Mistress.

Sissy_Maya likes this.
  14. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    11:47 AM
    This.

I've started following and obeying Shibby, the loving and merciful mistress.

I've yet to reach HFO, but I confess I have had two or three orgasms wearing a cage and following Shibbys commands.

15. friscoboi

friscoboi Member

Cedar Park, TX
    Local Time:
    I have this tab open to try when I get back home after Thanksgiving

16. cody halter

cody halter Active member

Dallas Tx
    Local Time:
    i can not have an 'orgasm' while caged. However, my balls and prostate will express semen in certain situations. For example, while i was on a 6 month lock down, the stale(?) cum would flow out about every 2 weeks while i was peeing. i would only know because suddenly i felt lumps in the urine flow! Very strange, very nice, but no orgasm, and NO relief of need.
    When i am being fucked, regardless of size, depth or whatever, as soon as He begins i start to leak nonstop. Precum, slow and steady semen at a dripping rate, all the while He is actively fucking me. When He stops, it stops too. The anal pleasure is enormous, BUT it is not an Orgasm. There is no major climax or sudden rush of blood to the head. There is a constant eye rolling pleasure you wish would never stop. But it does when his cock pops out. And, there is No relief of need.
    This thing keeps me at a high state of arousal all the time.
    Im ready to be a play toy for the taking or the asking.
    A dangerous state of being.
    My cage has made me a bottomless fuck toy boy if i am not very careful.
    And i had few inhibitions to begin with....

17. Maddie Mae

Verified Female

Litigator
    United States, Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    It isn't as easy as it appears. It took me over 8 months to get PK "trained" for ruined orgasms in his device. Plus it was a challenge for me to find that special spot on the cage that would bring him to the brink without crossing over it. I even accused him of holding back, purposely denying me of my pleasure of watching his cum dribble out the end of the cage. I later learned it is almost an art form to achieve success and have the technique down pat. Now all his edging and ruined orgasms are with the device on. It is so much nicer and cleaner not having to remove it and then coat my hand with lubricant. A simple press of the switch on the Hitachi Magic Wand and the fun begins. Well for me anyway.

I was so surprised, happy and proud of myself the first time I accomplished my goal I just had to take a photo.

8403.jpg

18. jonathan_in_chastity

Pleasing a mistress
    Malaysia
    Local Time:
    4:47 PM
    Ever since I discovered chastity I only cum in chastity. Even with micro cages cumming in chastity just feels more pleasing especially its harder to achieve an orgasm.

TinyPrincess and bitstripped like this.
  19. cody halter

Dallas Tx
    Local Time:
    PK. Such a lucky toy. Beautiful photo. Much appreciated!

Maddie Mae likes this.
  20. LockedbyB

LockedbyB Member

Florida
    Local Time:
    B decided that she wanted to try this out today while I had on my new Cherry Keeper. She tied me up to the bed, broke out her Hitachi, and buzzed around my upper thighs and balls before lightly pressing it up against the top of the cage. It took awhile but once she found the right spot in the front of the cage and the right amount of pressure to apply, I burst out globs and globs of cum all over the place. My cock continued to throb in the cage for several minutes before she untied me and sent me to the shower to clean up.

Afterwards, she laughed and said that now that we got that settled, she hoped that I would get used to it since my orgasms in the future would certainly feature me remaining caged.

I enjoyed it but certainly prefer to cum without the cage and hope the balance leans that way as we move forward.

21. cumplexity

cumplexity Fetish, isn't it!?

Architect
    France, Paris
    Local Time:
    10:47 AM
    I noticed also messier cum caged, than uncaged.
    I also noticed, the real turn on my chastity journey was this first locked cuming. it s was very intense, even if it s not a real ejaculation feeling.
    The turn is that since this first one, i only go for ruined and caged cuming. i crave for this now.

could it have some bad effects on health prostate to only cum this way?

22. friscoboi

friscoboi Member

Cedar Park, TX
    Local Time:
    Not a doctor, but I believe, as long as you're purging the cum, it should be fine. Even if you were milked

cumplexity likes this.
  23. cody halter

Dallas Tx
    Local Time:
    my Master was an MD and surgeon. And a Captain in the Navy.
    And that was what He said as well.
    He would know.

24. Dodger-Oh

Dodger-Oh Try everything- if she approves

Ohio, U.S.
    Local Time:
    I know this is an old post, @JackStrap, but could you share a few details about how you handle the TENS orgasms in cage? We've used TENS for back pain relief, but so far haven't figured out how to use it for this. She'd like to set it up sometimes. What kind of electrodes do you use? Where, exactly, are they placed? Anything else we need to know to make this work well?
    Any help you can provide will be appreciated.

JackStrap likes this.
  25. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    11:47 AM
    "TENS" might not be a perfectly chosen term for what I have in mind.

Electric stimulation as a general term might be more proper.

Be it as it may, I will be happy to help or at least share my experiences.

I don't do electric stimulation often, but I did just yesterday, just out of curiosity. I have been "hanging free" for a month or two now, as I had some skin issues with my EV#8. I'm trying to get well and ... anxiously waiting for the Behind Barz belt to arrive. I have been trying to be a good boy even when not caged but my mind is sometimes weaker than my flesh :I

Anyway, just yesterday I locked myself in Chastize me! cage to see if could be used over the office hours. Home office and all over the COVID and all that...

After some hours of serious office-work-thing-stuff I got bored and picked up the cheap e-stim device I got from Aliexpress. I took two skin pads and attached them to the central unit (black connectore) and actually sat on the pads. I took an alligator clip, connected it the red connector and inserted a metal washer inside the cage, the tip, and connected the other end of the alligator clip to the washer.

I wetted the washer to conduct better and started experimenting with the intensities and the programs or the central unit.

As I try not to waste my semen, I turned down the "volume" before any accidents, but I surely could have had an orgams if I so desired.

So the "black" contacts were connected to pads which I sat on and the red one was connected to a metal washer on the tip of my penis. I could post some photos if there is need for them. Please acknowledge if my description was not clear enough :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice