Permanent chastity and when your wife or GF wants permanent orgasm denial

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by cumslave_2002, Sep 23, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. cumslave_2002

cumslave_2002 Ms. Shauna's Hubby

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    7:56 PM
    My Wife/Goddess has asked me if I’m ready for permanent orgasm denial. It’s been almost 3 years of permanent chastity and 5 years before that with about 90 % a year lock up before that. She thinks I’m ready for permanent denial soon, no more milkings, ruined O’s, PIV, masterbation, nothing for the rest of our lives. Only to please and provide pleasure for her and her only.
    I have come to that point of life, to want that as well. But the thought really scares me. I would like to hear if any other of our members have given up this pleasure for life for their others.

2. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    9:56 PM
    I guess the first question is: Why does she want that?

And the second question: What do you want?

3. Nicole Smith

Nicole Smith Florida Trans Girl. Verified on Fetlife.

Seller of Goodies on eBay & Facebook
    South Florida
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  4. Turma

Turma Long term member

systemadministrator
    Germany - near Hannover
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:56 AM
    So your wife wants to raise you to be 100% not sex and satisfaction seeking anymore?

So someone who has now also been locked up for a long time, it's hard to imagine that even now.

5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    2:56 AM
    Like @true42 , I'd be curious why your wife would want to take such a drastic step. Or why you would want to. The existing arrangement you describe sounds rigid enough. Good luck.

6. debbie jones

debbie jones Long term member

retired
    Shrewsbury shropshire uk
    Local Time:
    im probably unqualified to say this as the longest ive been without a O is 3 months but id wilingly give up Os for ever if i had a misress that wanted it

VirginBetaMale and sextudent like this.
  7. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I t could be she wants total control over his sex life, she may have a gyno problem.
    I would let my wife keep me in permanent chastity if she took the initiative to tease and humiliate, sissify and punish me permanently.
    Chastity here is a bit hit and miss and i do tend to remind her of her godess position, i crave a strict FLR relationship which as i say is a bit hit and miss, she says she forgets!

Sambalbij likes this.
  8. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Would that include no teasing as well? The denial part I can sort of understand if it suits you both. As you get older things do change in most people on the sex drive front. Mrs Chaste has reduced the amount of "leaks" as she calls ruined orgasms as she really does prefer to keep me frustrated. I still provide her with orgasms as and when required via tongue, vibrator and strap on. Not as often as 10 years ago but still as often as she wants. The teasing side is to me the key to "what I get out of it". So as long as you're not just locked and left there is no reason I can see that it wouldn't work! Just my own thoughts on the subject.

9. Hopper

Hopper New member

Local Time:
    I’m not understanding the whole idea behind her wanting to permanently deny you of any kind of orgasm.. Guessing she won’t be pegging you or if she does are you wearing something to prevent orgasm like a urethral cage. I posted in gallery a urethral cage that prevents orgasm. It’s complete hell to wear while being pegged. More insight is need I would say.

10. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Sorry, @cumslave_2002 , I/we are not "there" yet either. Been averaging PIV 2x/year. My Queen discusses maybe stopping that, and I can imagine that it could work (I am by no means encouraging it) BUT we both have noticed my desire and ability in serving her are amplified by teasing, milking and the occassional ruined. I would be afraid that with none of these, the very hormones that drive you to enjoy pleasing her will subside, resulting in a lose-lose. Eveeyone is different of course, but I recommend you discuss this, experiment and keep options open if it doesnt work out as you wrote. But hope it does however you settle out!

11. Sipriotes

Sipriotes Slave to Artemistress

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    @Artemistress stated goal is to deny me regular O's, masturbation, and PIV indefinitely, though ruined and milking are still on the table, of course with regular teasing.

Agree with @Headtrip that something is needed to keep one horny and willing to serve.

12. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    Classic story of denied and teased versus denied and forgotten. I think most of us would enjoy giving her pleasure but without SOME reciprocation, some teasing, something to keep the flow of desire and hormones... I don't know how you keep going.

We all try to put ourselves in the place of the original poster to see how that scenario fits us but it is something that needs to be discussed and understood for the couple. Both sides.

13. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:56 AM
    This is surprisingly less crazy than it sounds. I'm apparently locked "until something changes". It's just how our sex life works.

corsac and Sipriotes like this.
  14. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    There's a HUGE difference between having no orgasms, and having no sex.
    He's talking about the former, not the latter.

I haven't had an orgasm, nor even an erection, for nearly six months now, but in that time my wife and I have had as much sex as ever. And it's been satisfying for both of us.
    As the memes say, If you can do a month, you can potentially do a lifetime.

Of course we'll never know for sure, we'll each never know if a lifetime is possible for us because until we've achieved that there's no conclusion. But then, the opposite is true too - go for it, and if it doesn't work out, there's nothing stopping you agreeing to change how you live your life again. Anything is only as permanent as you want to make it.

Guas, Xileh, borbulls1961 and 3 others like this.
  15. gingers_sub

gingers_sub Junior Member

Gravenhurst, Ontario, Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    We have been doing chastity off and on for years.
    At this point I think I could go without an erection or orgasms from this point forward.
    To be denied those things constantly would be never ending frustration.

slutsarah likes this.
  16. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    My last O was July 31st 2018. I'm almost 4 years into my permanent lock up. I'm no longer allowed anything, total denial. That's what my wife decided. I would love to have an O, but she forbids it.

17. cumslave_2002

cumslave_2002 Ms. Shauna's Hubby

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    Thanks everybody for your input and comments.
    To be more clear, I haven’t had a orgasm since January this year, and only two prostrate milkings since. I’m living completely horny and frustrated almost 24/7. That is a incredible feeling all the time. To me much better then a seconds of a selfish orgasm. As both my Wife and I know that it takes me a week or more to get fully back to my submissive and attentive mode.
    There is some teasing, and pegging but I am not able to cum from the peggings. My Wife uses a large strap on to take me, and it can be more painful then pleasurable when she’s pounding me.
    I get my greatest pleasure providing oral to her, and being incredibly frustrated while doing this.
    I don’t know when she will actually decide permanent denial, but she has been bringing it up and talking more about it with me in the last couple months.
    I think I would be ready for it now, but as some have said. Maybe a few years down the road I might not be able to handle it anymore. Then we would have to cross that road when we get there.

spider203, MtnViper, Rectrix and 2 others like this.
  18. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    That's very true about receiving some reciprocation. However now and again I am summoned (normally by text message) by Mrs Chaste and told to "get that strap on NOW!" I of course oblige as I know I should! I'm then made to lay on the bed so Mrs Chaste can ride me until she cums. She then gets off, tells me she finished with me and I can go now. No teasing no nothing. I'm just used for her pleasure! I wouldn't like it every time, but now and again it's wonderful. Left completely frustrated.

19. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    I fully agree. An occasional few minutes of PIV (especially if denied an orgasm) amplified by edging, pegging/milking, and an occasional ruined orgasm goes a long way toward keeping you always on the edge. Being reminded of what you gave up is incredibly powerful because you remain constantly hopeful and motivated to serve.

20. borbulls1961

borbulls1961 Madame Vanilla's property

Almost retired business owner
    France
    Local Time:
    Begs the question as to how long can one hold on to hope?
    If you believe there might still be the slightest chance to cum or piv...in 1 year, or 2 or 5!? if you've been a good boy all that time...
    But if you know that its all off, then no hope, no carrot.
    I dunno but calling it off for life seems demotivating. For me anyway.

21. Guest 8927

Guest 8927 Long term member

Local Time:
    I just don't see it, personally. I'd be really concerned for the well being of everyone involved.

I suspect another problem with either Her or your sexual functions. Agreeing to, or even wanting this is preposterous.

22. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    6:56 PM
    This sounds hot to me. Would pegging count as "no pleasure"?

Have fun with it!

23. Phoenix2021

Phoenix2021 nonbinery

retired
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    It becomes nothing more than a mindset, sometimes mindfuck! When it becomes Permanent, IE, locktite, or other extreme measures. It is when it changes because the mind starts to adjust how one thinks and looks at sex—of course, having erections changes a lot. One can have a release without the use of or have one's penis touched. I have had a release while being whipped on a cross, servicing Ma'am or one of Her lovers. Like always talking it out between you both, understanding all the parameters is best for only you and the life your Wife wants. Good Luck!

seasoned likes this.
  24. Dutch Chastity

Dutch Chastity Owned by Wanida

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    I agree with you on this. if there is no hope whats the point.

25. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:56 AM
    Dropping back in since some people have been scathing about this relationship option.

I agree this is niche, but it's not "preposterous", certainly no more preposterous than developing a sissy persona within a straight marriage.

REALISM

I am nearly 10 months into "permanent chastity". The Lindy Effect predicts
    the future life expectancy of some non-perishable things, like a technology or an idea, is proportional to their current age.​

In other words, as long as a situation isn't deteriorating, it's likely to go on as long as it's already gone on.

In my case, there's no looming practical reason for removing the device. It doesn't cause any progressive problems like chafing. We aren't flying anywhere anytime soon, I can walk through normal metal detectors - because no metal - and I don't anticipate any problems requiring a doctor to investigate my nether regions.

Meanwhile, my wife, who is in a kind of middle-aged plateau, has settled into a comfortable expression of her sexuality; this is just how she does "sex". And though I am still horny, I am also middle-aged. The need for orgasm is less pressing, and having passed the two-month mark, I have settled into a pleasant background horniness.

So when Xena says "this will continue until something changes" I have every reason to believe her. I won't be surprised if I am still sealed in ten months time, and if that's the case, my expectation will be another twenty months.

SEX AND RELATIONSHIP

I'm a masochist. This means any erotic coercion causes me to experience a runaway feedback loop. Not being able to cum excites me such that I can't resist. Knowing that fact is itself exciting, further diminishing my resistance. Knowing this mechanism is at work... I just have to get hard rubbing my wife's feet and fairly quickly, I get into a kind of wild singularity.

I'm a submissive. It's of my sexual identity. I like to be... need to be... owned. Being sealed into a chastity device by my wife/domme is a very intimate mark of ownership. It's so psychologically comfortable that if I dream about the device breaking and coming off, I wake in a panic.

My wife is middle-aged. It's very common for middle-aged women to lose interest in intercourse, often for physical reasons. You can therefore, if you like, regard "permanent" chastity as a good patch for what might otherwise be regarded as a sexual dysfunction.

However, my wife is also sadistic and dominant. During sexy time, she sometimes gets satisfaction out of my discomfort, and enjoys the intimate control she exercises over me, and often just enjoys being able to ignore my "needs" and focus on her own. Outside the bedroom, me being locked seems to have some significance to do with owning me, but she hasn't opened up about that.

NO HOPE BUT NOT PREPOSTEROUS

Some chastity is about the possibility of orgasm, some about gender, and some of it is castration-lite - you can tell that's our camp. It's possible this is a patch for some dysfunction or other, but we're very happy and content with it. I don't need to be motivated by hope because I am a submissive. I don't need an orgasm to satisfy me, because I am a masochist.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice