CB-6000s Frenum Modification.. any ideas?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by apathychastity, Jun 7, 2010.

1. apathychastity

apathychastity Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:54 PM
    So after trying a CB-3k and 6ks, I have found, as most of you have as well, that I can pull out of either device when flaccid fairly easily. The POI don't prevent pullout, they just cause pain during arousal. Doesn't matter what size I use. I have also tried both KSD devices. The G1 and G2 don't prevent pullout for me, they just make it more difficult. Not to mention the G2 can cause a lot of pain and damage. The G1 is just too tight of a fit, and I don't like the idea of a ring constricting me constantly, it just seems like a recipe for pressure sores, and the cleanliness issues worry me.

Due to the above, I went and got my frenum piercing. It has been just over a month, and it is healing nicely. Now I want to use it. I have taken a look at some of lori's tubes, and while they are quite, nice, they are also a bit out of my reach price wise.

So now I have set off with a goal to find a method of securing the 6ks by using the frenum piercing. A few ideas have come through my mind, but I don't want to start drilling holes and investing in jewelery and locks before I get a really good idea of what might work. I also am coming here with the hopes that there are people just like me, with my same wants and needs, who has figured out how to secure either a 3k or a 6ks by using their frenum piercing. So far the best idea I have had is to drill two small holes in the bottom of the 6ks that align with my frenum piercing and put a surgical steel lock up through the bottom so that it hangs down. It seems like the pressure would be minimal, and the chances of it getting snagged are also small. There's just the one small problem of figuring out how to get the lock through the piercing while being unable to maneuver anything inside of the cage...

I really want to put some thought into this and try to account for all the possible variables before I go any further. I am sure that some of you have been trying to figure out this same exact thing, and I would love to pool all of our ideas together to come up with a completely secure CB-range device.

Please comment if you have any thoughts or suggestions or if you have figured out your own solution to this problem. I am desperate for an answer.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and providing your valuable feedback.

2. petevans

petevans Member

South Wales
    Local Time:
    9:54 PM
    Hi
    Probably the easiest would be to use a piercing lock* Ms. Lori sells one on her site although I think meant for a PA but sure it would work for a Frenum piercing just the same. Also if ring is far enough down in cage secure with a chain & padlock on outside. *Also sold on the steelwerks extreme
    site! But looks like you've got it figured anyhow! Though I haven't got a CB6 - only a 3 so not sure if vent holes are in same place?

"So far the best idea I have had is to drill two small holes in the bottom of the 6ks that align with my frenum piercing and put a surgical steel lock up through the bottom so that it hangs down".

3. apathychastity

Local Time:
    If you wouldn't mind, I'd love a link to the piercing lock you were talking about. I just ordered the PA cable with loops at either end, hoping I can figure out a way to utilize that. Before ordering that however, I stopped by home depot and picked up some vinyl sheathed wire at 1/8th inch, and some crimps. I think I am going to try looping that through a frenum ring I picked up yesterday. Might take some time as I am going to have to gauge up to use the ring, but I will let you know my progress, if I make any that is.

4. stealth

stealth Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:54 PM
    Here are two options:

http://chastitytube.com/device.html (aka Lori's Tubes -- US) Scroll all the way down to #19.
    http://www.lustlock.com/eng/schloesser.html (CH is Switzerland, right?)

I've been kind of wondering about similar modifications for a PA, so I'd be interested to hear how your experiments go. I was thinking of drilling a hole in the under side of the CB6K tube that lines up with my PA and getting one of the above locks. I'm just worried about pinching as the lock moves around, plus I have a 4ga hole (5.2mm), and the Lust Lock is 2.8mm in diameter which is approximately 9ga.

5. apathychastity

Local Time:
    I have seen the lustlocks before, but I was worried about hanging something like that from my penis and wondering if the amount of pressure applied (from the weight of the lock) would cause anything negative to happen to my frenum piercing. But right now, the lustlocks are looking pretty good. I have exchanged some emails with Lori in the passed, and she seemed very receptive to having me send her a drawing so that they oculd fabricate it. So I would assume that if I were to request a special frenum-type lock, she may be able to do it, though probably for a price higher than lustlock I would imagine.

That said, I am liking this:

[​IMG]

Now I am just contemplating the position for it, and how to minimize any potential weight on the piercing, and how to allow for arousal without the risk of stretching/tearing/pinching.

I am sure that is it possible, and seems a bit more practical than using a captive ring along with wire and crimps and a lock. Only problem I see for myself right now is the time required to gauge up to a 9 as you stated the lock size was. Currently I am wearing a 14ga that I was originally pierced with. I have a 12 and a 10 waiting to go in, but it has just now been 1 1/2 months since I got the piercing, and I don't want to rush down to 9ga immediately.

I am going to take the weekend at least to consider the options that I have in front of me and try to figure out a practical solution. I will post my decision sometime within the next week.

Thanks for your replies Stealth.

6. digby

digby Member

Local Time:
    Hi... I'm still pretty new to chastity, but I've had a trio of frenum piercings for over a decade now, and I'm also the proud owner of a CB6Ks.

My first suggestion would be to let your piercing heal up really REALLY well before you use it as a tether. Of course, you're the best judge of how well your body is healing, but it's important to be mindful of the amount of movement and rubbing that's likely to occur when the piercing is anchored to something. Okay, sermon complete, onto suggestions...

There's a lot of great body jewelry on the market that might be used to your advantage.

Idea #1... use a double captive curved or circular BB like this. You can then feed the two rings through the opening at the base of the CB6K tube and feed a lock through them, or use a piece of wire secured by a regular padlock if the loops aren't long enough. As long as the padlock is larger than the opening, you're good.

Idea #2... use a teardrop ring (or just a large curved BB) and secure with a lock as above. This is less secure because it would be easier to pop the bead and remove the piercing to get out (assuming you had access to a set of ring opening pliers).

Idea #3... if you were willing to stretch your piercing to a sufficient gauge (probably 4 or smaller), you could use a "plug" (which is basically a hollow tube) and feed a security cable through that, then through the opening (and padlock as above).

7. digby

digby Member

Local Time:
    Idea #4 from me... if you like the padlock, you might consider mounting it on the top of the cage rather than the bottom. This would offer two advantages. First, the curve of the shackle would be in-line with the curve of your glans, meaning the lock wouldn't be pulling in an unnatural direction. Second, for normal wear, the weight of the lock body wouldn't be pulling against the piercing, but resting on the cage. The biggest disadvantage is probably that the lock would alter the profile of your case and might make it look less discrete.

8. caladia

caladia Sparkly

Local Time:
    9:54 PM
    this has just given me the idea of locking a glans ring into the cb, i'm pretty against securing a piercing because i tore my PA at work without any help from any devices attached to it so everything else has been pretty unsecure so far lol

9. apathychastity

Local Time:

It's a interesting idea to place it on top to alleviate some of the pressure, but I really can't have a device that is any less discrete than it is now. Already having to wear different boxers/briefs in order to accommodate my 6ks. Still haven't really figured out anything definite yet, but im working on it...

10. apathychastity

Local Time:
    In the course of my testing, I have recently discovered that I can successfully orgasm while wearing the CB6Ks. I tried with the 3k and found the same result. Just enough friction was available to reach ejaculation. Very disappointing. So in order to stop this, I need to figure out how to make the device either more restrictive or more painful. At this point I am seriously considering one of lori's tubes. My wallet is afraid.

11. barbara desmonsche

barbara desmonsche Junior Member

New York
    Local Time:
    Hi....

i wore a CB2000 for a couple of years & had the same issue with being able to pull out. i also have a frenum piercing. i hated that i was not secure more for my wife, so after trial & error of trying things, i ran a thin stainless steel chain through the sides of the CB2000 & through my frenum ring, a solid seamless one, & locked both ends to the padlock. There is no way you can pull out this way & would have to cut the chain or destroy the chastity to escape.

A few weeks ago i bought a stainless steel device, The Fort, & was a little disappointed when i discovered i could also pull out of it as well. Although it was more difficult to do, i could in the shower with soap & water. The chain idea wouldn't work because of the solid sides of the cage & the angle. It looked as though i would be able to escape & would remain unhappy about it until i had an idea.

Since the slot at the end of the cage is verticle it won't allow my frenum ring through without twisting skin & pinching. What i did was, i added the 2 stainless steel spacers that came with The Fort onto my frenum ring so i had it in the same direction as the slot on the cage. They fit through enough to place a 2nd padlock on them. The pad lock stays outside, the frenum ring stays inside, & the 2 spacers remain in the slot at the end of the cage. It's almost like a 3 link chain that cannot be pulled in or out.

The pinching is minimal & only happens to my testicle when i sit incorrectly. i use a "Master Luggage Lock" with rounded edges so there is no sharp ones to bother me. the device is now totally secure & i am not going anywhere. i will try to get a photo but i have to ask my wife for her permission to do that. i can make a sketch in the paint program & post back later.

Hope that idea helps, barbara

PS....here is a sketch i made for you. The 2 spacers are side by side & take up almost the full width of the slot so the lock & frenum ring do not turn & slip through the slot. It's important that the spacers stay in the slot or you will be pinched hard. (ask me how i know....LOL) i have an 8G barbell with a stirrup, there's no way to reach inside to usnscrew the balls to remove it. i am happily at my Keyholder's mercy to be released from this set up.

Attached Files:

12. apathychastity

Local Time:
    thats a very interesting idea. how is the weight on the piercing from the lock?

13. barbara desmonsche

barbara desmonsche Junior Member

New York
    Local Time:

Hi....

There is absolutely no weight at all on the piercing since the stirrup part of the frenum ring rests against the inside of the chastity tube. You can literally pull on it, add weights, or whatever, & the pressure is transferred to the chastity tube. Then in turn, it pulls the base rings from against your body.

i wear a thin leather belt that has a short piece of chain on it. The end of the chain is attached to the locking pin on the chastity to carry the weight of the stainless device. i didn't need this set up when i wore the plastic CB2000, but the new one, The Fort, is very heavy. Personally i prefer the weight & smoothness of the stainless.

14. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    4:54 PM
    barbara, this is exactly the same set up i described that i can do as well with my frenum piercing and frenum loop i bought from centurians 20 years ago. it does indeed work and you are right about very little pinching. you are in the device for sure until you unlock the padlock at the end.

sadly my Wife does not like my piercing and She at this point would not like me to use this method to keep me locked in totally. hopefully one day She will warm to the idea. at least i get to wear the device at all with her approval. good creative genius here!!!

15. Mistress Angelique

Local Time:
    2:54 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice