How Many Motorcyclists are on here?

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by gabby, Jun 7, 2009.

?

Do you own/ride a motorcycle?

1. No - No motorcycling for me

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
  2. Yes and I'm a Dom(me)!

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
  3. yes and I'm a sissy

7 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. Yes and I'm a non-sissy sub

14 vote(s)
    50.0%
  5. Yes and I'm a switch

5 vote(s)
    17.9%
  1. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    8:32 PM
    Yes.

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    2:32 PM
    Goddess Jen,

I can understand the draw of a motorcycle, but a CROTCH ROCKET?!?! JEEEZ! My niece owns that very bike. She told me "I know it'll do more than 110, but I'll never know just how fast. I got scared!" I could have killed her!

OK, get out the stack of bibles, and promise us you'll take an Motorcycle Safety Foundation class, and that you'll wear a helmet (a REAL one, not one of those beenies), armored jacket, armored pants, boots, and gloves. Then we'll CONSIDER it! ;-p

mikecb
    another uppity bottom, all worried about you!

3. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    6:32 PM
    i have the virago 535 this bike was made for chastity the riding position is perfect.
    light enough to walk back into park and nice and low .
    love my bike . must post a pic

4. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    11:32 AM
    Goddess Jen,

Sorry for the bad news, but I agree with Uncle MikeCB, your Hubby, and the others who focussed on the safety of an elderly newbie such as yourself getting wrecked in an accident.

I own a bike, and I use it often since I don't own a car. I have voluntarilly taken not one but 2 expensive and time consuming safety courses in the 5 years I have actually riden a bike. I took the first course before I rode the new bike I had bought (I used their machine to learn on as they were self insured.) Good thing too as I trashed one of their bikes on a high speed 180 degree turn. Landed on my face (thank goodness for full face helmets on newbies especially). Had some minor wipe outs (3 with no injuries. After these scares I got serious about learning motorcyle safety and did some serious rides for a few years with no more incidences. I became a very safe rider.

And then got pasted by a car at 50 miles an hour. My passenger spent 1 continuous year in hospital and 4 more years of time home interupted by bone surgeries for 4 more years. It was not my fault at least, but the emotional and physical injuries to us both were permanently life affecting. Just like John warned, this accident was not my fault but me and my lover both got hurt. By that time I was a seasoned and trained rider.

I did not ride for many years and then took another course, rode in organized clubs and have not had even a minor accident since then.

Learn hard before you play hard sweet Lady Jen! And DO NOT buy a motorcycle designed for racing as your first bike. My 2 cents.

Cindy

5. happycats

happycats Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:32 PM
    Bravo Cindy, very well said I'm glad you came through everything. You are quie correct, don't newbies shouldn't be on sport bikes. There are too many good bikes designed for newbies. And one can never take enough safety courses. After 45+ years on two wheels I still take them.

6. turbostroker

turbostroker Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi All

Yes i own a Honda 1000rr and I'm a complete rubber sissy. I have been struggling to do either of late as i have a new job. So my Rubber dress, knee high boots and cb3000 have gone away with the bike :-(
    I am hoping to get my fiancee back into dominating me but things are a little more complicated than that.
    I am hoping to buy a neosteel towards the end of the year and would like the shemale with the rear locking sheild. I hope i can still do all the day to day things including riding my bike with it on.

~P.S I love this site and all that are on it x

7. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    Okay - i'm in but always a bit embarrassed. i LUV my bike and have had it since 1985 and yet always think and look for something "bigger". i want to tour someday and can't do this with the Honda CM 450. Someday i'll get what i want but truly wish to find it when it's right.

In response to Ms. Jen and her hubby putting the brakes on - it's something that you have to know you can do. i agree with Cindy, and it's mandatory in our state now, to get a beginning and then an advanced training course. i did and treasure that experience - it's plain smart to do this. You have to be so aware - ALL the time. A lot more Ladies on bikes these days.

Around 50 mpg - always fun to ride...

A

[​IMG]

8. caged ray

caged ray Junior Member

Local Time:
    1976 BMW R75/6

9. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Suzuki Boulevard C-50 and all I have to say is I love to ride. While I can see your husband's point Goddess Jen, there is not much keeping me from my bike. I do obviously pay extra attention to the idiots when I drive, but I like you live by the thought that when it is my time to go, I am going.

This is close to my baby. Mine actually is the limited edition with tribal flames.
    [​IMG]

10. Respectful

Local Time:
    Exiteable Boy,

We both want the same thing dearly respected friend of mine... Jen to be happy.

My actuary tables show a greater probability of her living long enough to reinsure her bike for more years taking the slow motion advice to look on Motorcycling as an art. With a multi year apprenticeship program for the survivors.

I want to win this argument emotionally, to hell with death by intersection of time and, you guessed it, spacy 'fate' logic!

Start slow and live hard longer Jen.

Cindy

11. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    Cindy, if the time ever comes when John will give me the green light (not likely, BTW), I promise from the bottom of my heart...

I will take baby baby steps towards my goal of owning a bike and being a very safe and responsible driver.

You have my word. :love0059:

12. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Cindy, Cindy, Cindy...

I would never wish ill of anyone or harm to come to anyone. Riding is an enjoyment and a right. Riding responsibly is smart, and riding with idiots in mind, well that is just plain a must. I would highly recommend to any first time rider that he or she take the state issued safety riding course. They do a great job of teaching you the pitfalls. They also do a great job (using videos) of letting you know just how real the risk factor is. After that class if you pass and still want to ride, well I can speak from experience when I say you will be a better driver in EVERY aspect, auto included. If it was up to me I think every driver should have to take that course. When you see just how quick things can turn from bad to worse you learn to put the damn cell phone down a little easier. Is riding fun? Oh hell yes, perhaps ( shhh I did not say this here) even better than chastity. Is it risky, sure. I have seen my share of accidents and believe it or not the responsibility more often than not lies with the rider not the car. There are some, like the one we had this weekend in town, where the guy did not have a chance. However the number one reason for most motorcycle accidents is the riders inability to control the bike in a turn. the second is the riders inability to scan an intersection correctly. Both of these situations are taught in class extensively. Now the third reason is obviously the dumb ass on the cell phone who decides he does not have o be paying attention. Truth here, is regardless of what you are driving you are getting hit at that moment. No doubt about it the care offers just a little bit (sarcasm here) more protection. LOL

Live to ride, and ride to live!

13. Respectful

Local Time:
    Xcitex2, Xcitex2, Xcitex2..

Take a deep breath and say that fast three times :)

We are both in agreement, as I said before. We want Goddess Jen's happiness.

I also agree that you would never wish ill of anyone or harm to come to anyone who did not ask to be spanked in the first place.

Hugs,
    Cindy

14. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:32 PM
    I have the license but haven't driven for many years. If i had a bike it would be a red Moto Guzzi 850.
    I love the look and sound of old racing bikes, Triumph, Norton, BSA...
    Still drive an old sports car at race tracks. Does that count?

I wish i was a young girl with a fast red bike! Go for it Jen!

15. electrodick

electrodick Junior Member

Victoria, Australia
    Local Time:
    4:32 AM
    Wow! Who'd have thought this might be the biggest post thread for months!

I have a few Ducatis! What is it that makes us do what we do and ride bikes as well? Living on the edge? Looking for that little bit more from life? We are after all limited to how long this will all last, so milking each day for more is the best way to be (that reminds me I need milking...).

I know Gweny... he of the Arch on many other threads... he is amongst us too... another Ducati no less!

Motorcycle theft is rife! They are important, so we lock them up when we are not using them. The main difference it seems is that the main difference I see here is that I lock up the bike WHEN I am not using it, not SO I can't....

See you all on the road...

16. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    Did you just refer to me as a "young girl"??? *swoon* I think I love you. :Love6:

17. stealth

stealth Senior Member

Local Time:
    My current bike is 95 Honda CB750S (Nighthawk), and while not quite as shiny as it was when I got it new, it still is in extremely good shape for a 15 year old bike. The nice thing is that it's simple, air-cooled old-tech, so there's not a lot to break on it and still has a lot of shiny chrome.

This is a '92, but the design remained almost identical for most of the mid-90's.

[​IMG]

If I went out to buy a bike now, I'd probably either get a Ducati Monster, probably a 796, or pick up a used 2001-2005 Honda VTR1000F (Superhawk/Firestorm) in decent condition. They stopped making the Superhawk in 2005, I think. I like the sound of the large twin cylinders better than similarly sized 4-cylinder engines.

18. michelleCD

michelleCD Member

Local Time:
    OK, my turn again, I didn't know this was STILL going.....
    These are my new babies....

And don't get me started on cage drivers.
    What did we all do before mobile phones and twitter and etc etc etc??
    The other day, believe it or not, I was driving my car on the freeway at 110kph, about 60-65mph and I passed a young girl (with p plates, ie a learner) with a phone to her ear and filing her nails, presumably driving with her knee(s).
    I got out of there fast.
    Even truck drivers running b-doubles (2 trailers) at highway speeds, on the phone.
    It's illegal to operate a phone while driving here, unless you've got bluetooth.
    I thought about it for on the bike, but I would probably run off the road when it rang.
    I tried my mp3 player with earphones in my helmet but it was just too distracting.
    You really have to concentrate every second when you are riding.
    I SAID....don't get me started...phew!!!
    Rubber down, chrome up!!!
    Happy riding all
    michelleCD :butterfly:

19. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    8:32 PM
    Reminds me of old saying: "If it does not run, chrome it!"

Which ... is ... in no way relevant to chromed or otherwise polished cages ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice