Any IRL Couples Using Chaster/Emla/etc?

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by Sipriotes, Sep 21, 2021.

1. Sipriotes

Sipriotes Slave to Artemistress

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:11 PM
    I never really bothered looking into any of the online keyholding apps before now, since they seemed to mainly cater to self-lockers and online/long-distance relationships.

But eventually curiosity got the better of me and I started poking around on Chaster. I was fascinated by the idea of neither of us having access to the keys even if we wanted. Plus, the app will do some of the "bookkeeping" for Mrs -- keeping track of tasks and punishments, how long I've been locked, etc.

So right now we've set up a 30 day lock to start. The keys are in a lockbox, and the code is stored safely in the app. Mrs added an extensive list of tasks, and I'll have to do at least one every day, within 1 hour of being assigned or face 1 extra day being added. And if I don't re-lock within 20 minutes of being released for cleaning, I'll get an extra day. And I have to earn enough points from the tasks to be released as well.

Just now, Mrs came in and asked if I was done for work for the day. Then she grinned and opened up her phone. I checked the app, and sure enough it instructed me to suck on a dildo for 10 minutes. So Tony got a workout, I got a sore jaw, and Mrs got a good laugh.

What will happen when the lock time is up? Who knows! Mrs had previously said not to expect any kind of regular orgasm, so it remains to be seen if that will stand. I'm hoping that "earning" my release this way will mean more O's, but of course that's up to Her.

Any other IRL couples using these apps for fun, punishment, or anything else? Any tips or ideas?

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:11 PM
    It sounds like the both having fun! Enjoy it!

Sipriotes likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice