Real Life Chastity Issues

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Gumballz, Sep 19, 2021.

1. Gumballz

Gumballz Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:42 AM
    So, we all know sitting is a good solution to urinating while locked in chastity. Some of us even need to “dab” or wipe after. What about the other issues associated with real life long term chastity? For example:
    Irritation & burning of the base ring. Moisturizer or lubricant usually helps or resolves this issue.

Irritation & burning of the scrotum caused by the bars of some chastity cages. I have yet to find a fix other than holding the scrotum away from the cage for some time.

Post urination drip. Some chaste males have found sanitary pads the best solution.

What is the best type of clothing for daily wear? Tight or loose? I am leaning towards loose.

Anyone else have real life chastity issues such as these? Others?

bondinchas likes this.
  2. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    6:42 AM
    "Irritation & burning of the scrotum caused by the bars of some chastity cages. I have yet to find a fix other than holding the scrotum away from the cage for some time."

Is it a steel cage? If so, it is likely an allergic reaction to the alloy, the nickel content.

JackStrap likes this.
  3. Gumballz

Gumballz Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thank-you for the response however, I am confident it is not an allergic reaction as the discomfort is from the very obvious indentations created by the bars of the steel cage. Holding the scrotum away from the cage provides relief. It is a similar feeling one gets when nipple clamps are first removed.

4. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    1:42 PM
    A little coconut oil might help.

5. CuriousChaste

CuriousChaste Member

Local Time:
    9:42 AM
    I use body glide to help with keeping the base ring able to move a bit without many issues (Coconut oils works too). As for a sore spot, I find I get one where a tendon digs in from when I get night erections. I try and reposition the cage to take that pressure off.

6. Gumballz

Gumballz Junior Member

Local Time:
    Used KY, coconut oil, etc. when we were using the CB6000s device. For some reason or another moved away from using such products after the upgrade to a metal device. Might be reasonable to return to old habits when things heal & are lock up again. Thanks for the reminder.

7. Gumballz

Gumballz Junior Member

Local Time:
    As mentioned in another reply, will be returning to past practices after things have healed. Thanks for the tips.

8. SubbyHubby15

SubbyHubby15 Member

Slave
    Fort Lauderdale
    Local Time:
    Talking from experience here... the burning is from the scrotum shrinking to get the testicles close to the body to warm them. There is nothing that can be done for that. Lube will relieve it for a short period but it will burn again. Even after 5 years of 24/7/365 chastity on cold days the burning can be unbearable. My solution is pouched sports undies... get the mini hand warmers and put in the pouch. Keeps testies warm and scrotum doesn't try to shrink. Since I have done that I hardly ever experience burning, even in the cold months.

Socalsubby, Gumballz and John Valjon like this.
  9. Lady elizabeths sub

Lady elizabeths sub Active member

Builder
    South yorkshire
    Local Time:
    Edema the vain of our long lockups! After 2 weeks it rears its head...... Sometimes goes down after an hour out other times it has meant free for days

Perverspepere likes this.
  10. Wishful Husband

Wishful Husband Active member

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    I've been having similar issues, and I'm starting to wonder if I need to add a blanket to the bed at night now. The weather is just now turning colder, so If that helps the burning (especially the 5 AM burning that goes away like 2 minutes after taking off the device) I'm for it!

11. Perverspepere

Perverspepere 7/5 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale.

Montreal
    Local Time:
    I do experience that. Is the only way to recede it is by removing the cage for a few hours or can it go away by itself? I don't want to wait too long to address it so I don't know of perseverance pays.

12. Gumballz

Gumballz Junior Member

Local Time:
    Interesting. I did not know this. Thank-you!

13. Lady elizabeths sub

Lady elizabeths sub Active member

Builder
    South yorkshire
    Local Time:
    Usually we remove for a few hours or day depending how bad it is, some pwople say ride it out, ive read things where people say a wider cage is needed or something else causes it im still searching for the thing that suits me personally, i may try riding it out next time

Perverspepere likes this.
  14. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    I've found that you do get used to a device eventually. Any device is likely to rub when you first wear it , my current cage is a made to measure by badass workroom on Etsy, I couldn't wear the device over night for a week or two, I wore it during the day to get accustomed to it . During the summer months I've found that on a warm night it becomes sore if it is damp when I sweat in the night , I tried a small amount of Vaseline and that helped a small bit as did sleeping naked . I now used a small amount of sudacrem if it feels like it's chafing. I also take the time to dry the area well after a bath or shower. I've now been in it 24/7 for nearly 3 weeks since I've started paying more attention to drying and using sudacrem. Hope you overcome the rubbing . It does get easier with time .

15. Gumballz

Gumballz Junior Member

Local Time:
    Since making the switch to a metal cage from the plastic CB6000s, for some reason or another, completely forgot using lubrication or cream provides relief for many of the discomforts associated with chastity. Allowed everything to heal & had trialed the return to chastity with a 12 hours locked, 12 hours unlocked schedule. All seemed to go well so, yesterday was day 1 of the return to a 24/7 schedule. Hopefully all goes well.

Danny15 likes this.
  16. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    now this is great advice! Last winter I suffered terrible ball burn at times when outside, I will give this a go!

17. Milo66

Milo66 Less is more.

EU Belgium
    Local Time:
    2:42 PM
    This is correct and add moments of stress and being tired to it. I’m working different hours and some weeks i can bear it more then other moments. When i’m very tired or had a stressful week my balls wont relax and are more tight. Then the ring is way more tight. Wearing a sock over it or warm undies doesn’t help me. But keeping your balls warm and relaxed is the key to wear the cage comfortable.

Locked Biker likes this.
  18. Locked Biker

Locked Biker Member

Germany - Bavaria
    Local Time:
    2:42 PM
    Hi, for a long time I am using Teat Ointment for use in agriculture (dairy).
    Living in a rural area I can buy it at the local agrisupplier, but IT should also be availible on the internet.
    Hope I could help
    :+1:;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice